• TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    It is serious business TW talk now b:shocked
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • VeritasXXX - Raging Tide
    VeritasXXX - Raging Tide Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    TW serious business b:chuckle Your behind on the times Pimpy, TW is all fun fun now who cares about a few mirages? My MQ pays better w/o the charm or apoc costs b:surrender

IMO the NPC news is biased :P. <-- For that statement someone will flame i can't wait to find out who b:shocked

Anyway, i have read the TW threads and with all the "beef" and "drama" some factions have it's somewhat funny.

I think we should use this hate and "beef" in more productive ways... like somehow preventing Daravon from getting teles?b:pleased

BTW someone should make me a signature :) my PS skills and ect=nil
  • Theo - Raging Tide
    Theo - Raging Tide Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    i wanna troll........ qq
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kali - Raging Tide
    Kali - Raging Tide Posts: 798 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    like somehow preventing Daravon from getting teles?b:pleased

I support this^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • NPCnews - Raging Tide
    NPCnews - Raging Tide Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited October 2010

IMO the NPC news is biased :P. <-- For that statement someone will flame i can't wait to find out who b:shocked

Yes I am... especially when I'm not glorifying [input the name of your faction here].
    edited October 2010
    I dunno about you Veritas junior but I like NPCnews .

And furthermore , don't like it ? Then how about you do it .
    It's all about LoL,yo.
    edited October 2010
    b:dirty You love Varden too. i'm glad to see NPC finally fixed the aggro meter your getting closer Varden<Levi<QQme does this mean it will be correct this weekend
    b:shocked
    I guess our aggro jumps when Fuzzy is drinkingb:thanks Sadly that's 90% of the time he's on.
    Can't wait to TW y'all again still using the same charmb:victory

Well ofc you like it Pimpy your in Levi so your in bed with NPC this is well known :o or were you personally not invited? As for me doing it, I lack the motivation and time being in college and all :P. I miss TW more than i would like :/
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Can't wait to TW y'all again still using the same charm

No point in bragging about using the same charmf for a week when you have 20 HP and get one shot by everything.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
    edited October 2010
    No point in bragging about using the same charmf for a week when you have 20 HP and get one shot by everything.

b:thanks Says the barb with 21 vit b:surrender
    I respect Apocc i respect Man but you Rawrgh are just a troll. Thank you for making me lol :)

BTW being in QQme doesn't make you pro or a factor.QQme does have alot of good players there is no denying that but Rawrgh you aren't one of them. While you strive to be these all i see is your post count going higher with no action :/. Oh and yes i just insulted your pixels :< go make a name for your pixels instead of being the forum troll. Are you related to Daravon? I see a connection here.
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited October 2010
    I think you're mad because I kept one shotting you at west gate about a week or so ago.

Oh, and I actually have more HP than apocc
    b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
    edited October 2010
    Sad you have to lie on the forums brah one shottting would require killing me in one shot not 5-6 and then a wizzie nuke (Harry) Actualy killing me,. Unless you turned into a pro mag barbb:shocked
    edited October 2010
    Also i said i respected Apocc i never said anything about his/her HP :P Read it again. While you have more HP he/she does better with less. Maybe take some notes?
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited October 2010
    Oh really? You must of forgotten all the times I kept killing you only to have you rage about wanting to 1vs1 someone or something like that.

I would take screenies but honestly one shotting you is so insignificant that it's not worth the hard drive space.

And if Apocc does better with less, i.e he can do even more than tanking delta uncharmed, I'm impressed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited October 2010
    Oh really? You must of forgotten all the times I kept killing you only to have you rage about wanting to 1vs1 someone or something like that.

I would take screenies but honestly one shotting you is so insignificant that it's not worth the hard drive space.

Sorry to say Harry was the one killing me not your sorry *** :<.
    You won't get screenies of you one shotting me because it won't happen. You talk about being a factor and one shotting people Pigby and i'm kinda curious as to why your so annoying on your alts and you get butthurt when someone calls your barb fail in RD. b:shutup
    BTW next time your in-game look up Daravon...i think you and him should lead Trollz nice little setup. Watch out tho i hear he likes underage girls he might get you ;)

• Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited October 2010
    lol, it's a shame I never see you in PvP anymore, perhaps if I saw you I could kill you a few more times to refresh your memory.

Although you talk a lot for someone that can't break triple digits with his damage, especially as a sin.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited October 2010
    Maybe you never see me because you never PK? i've actually done it every night this last week. Maybe thats because you troll the forums more then you playb:sad Anyway toodles i'm off to bed class tomorrow. b:bye
  • MonTrey - Raging Tide
    MonTrey - Raging Tide Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    I loled

please go on i heard rawrgh tanked veritas for 2 and a half hour... is this true? b:shutup
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited October 2010
    I tanked Veritas for 3 hours......

During delta.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MonTrey - Raging Tide
    MonTrey - Raging Tide Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    I tanked Veritas for 3 hours......

During delta.

Without a charm?
    b:surprised
  • Tainaker - Harshlands
    Tainaker - Harshlands Posts: 302 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    lol true

i nevar saw dex barbie in pk..i did saw it back when he was like 7X...and once now that he is 100 u dont pk that much ijs
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited October 2010
    Without a charm?

Of course.

i nevar saw dex barbie in pk..i did saw it back when he was like 7X...and once now that he is 100 u dont pk that much ijs

Started playing LoL.

LoL > PWI PvP any day of the week.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited October 2010
    lol, it's a shame I never see you in PvP anymore, perhaps if I saw you I could kill you a few more times to refresh your memory.

Although you talk a lot for someone that can't break triple digits with his damage, especially as a sin.

Oh I see him . I was surprised to know he's lvl 9x , I was thinking he was 8x .

To Veritas junior : you are a total non-factor in pvp , deal with it . Don't like it ? Then improve , show results & then talk b:cute
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Fuzzy_Wuzzy - Raging Tide
    Fuzzy_Wuzzy - Raging Tide Posts: 770 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Maybe you never see me because you never PK?

He makes a valid point Rawrgh... In 10 months, Fuzzy has only seen you pk once... maybe twice? No insult intended, but me read alot of posts where you claim to one shot people all over the place. Perhaps this must be in TW, because Fuzzy doesn't see it happening anywhere else.

To Veritas junior : you are a total non-factor in pvp , deal with it .

Come on Pimp, don't start throwing the "factor" word around. Compared to MAYBE a dozen or so of us that pk frequently, everyone else is a "non-factor". At least they have the stomach to click the pk button and keep coming back for more time and time again. For that they have Fuzzy's respect. They go white name when 99.9% of the server doesn't, so factor or not, who cares? Pointless term is pointless.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Putica - Raging Tide
    Putica - Raging Tide Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Come on Pimp, don't start throwing the "factor" word around. Compared to MAYBE a dozen or so of us that pk frequently, everyone else is a "non-factor". At least they have the stomach to click the pk button and keep coming back for more time and time again. For that they have Fuzzy's respect. They go white name when 99.9% of the server doesn't, so factor or not, who cares? Pointless term is pointless.

+ think about it...spell caster/fuzzy/Rembvrant/veritas/luci can call everyone else a non factor ijs.
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited October 2010
    He makes a valid point Rawrgh... In 10 months, Fuzzy has only seen you pk once... maybe twice? No insult intended, but me read alot of posts where you claim to one shot people all over the place. Perhaps this must be in TW, because Fuzzy doesn't see it happening anywhere else.

I was at west gate last night for an hour or so.

Last time before that would be... saturday afternoon I think.

Unfortunately it was just Kiba and some russian barb and like 6 people that are all lower 90s. Me and HarryDresdan went and well, it wasn't even fair.

Edit: I'm at west gate right now, nothing but some sin that force stealth the minute I saw him and some archer hugging safe zone.

Double Edit: Just checked out OT as well as secret passage, both places were barren.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Asheera - Raging Tide
    Asheera - Raging Tide Posts: 830 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    He said factor in PvP not PK.

That includes tournament, Dragon Temple, and TW.

Not sure if everyone else who doesn't go white shares my thoughts, but I don't PK because it is a waste of resources and nothing to gain from it. It is fun, yes, but since we're talking about a game like PWI who has so high imbalance between OP chars and not, I can not afford the time wasted PKing to lose potential profits I could get. Because people who spend tons or start playing from day 1 are so OP now that they have time to PK half of the day, then farm the other half, and still get more rewards than me. If I'd PK I would become like totally left behind in a month or less.

I will never play another game like PWI again, that is so cash shop heavy. Honestly I have never ever seen such greed and I had my share of f2p MMOs... 75$ for one refinement from +9 to +10 when on SALE... and +10 is not even the max... no comment
    First 103 on Raging Tide 30 Oct 2010
    Quit.
    edited October 2010

If I'd PK I would become like totally left behind in a month or less.

This is why I'm not OP in gears . I'm pretty broke most of the times yet I still pk & **** charms & pots like mad b:cry

But oh well , I like it so I can't call it a waste :P

Every1's own choice I guess ...
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • TruthWarren - Raging Tide
    TruthWarren - Raging Tide Posts: 1,028 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Alright, who the hell is this wannabe? Eh. I guess all the "OGs" of the server are getting outed, is that it?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

iwotm8?
  • Russiee - Raging Tide
    Russiee - Raging Tide Posts: 848 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    He said factor in PvP not PK.

That includes tournament, Dragon Temple, and TW.

Not sure if everyone else who doesn't go white shares my thoughts, but I don't PK because it is a waste of resources and nothing to gain from it. It is fun, yes, but since we're talking about a game like PWI who has so high imbalance between OP chars and not, I can not afford the time wasted PKing to lose potential profits I could get. Because people who spend tons or start playing from day 1 are so OP now that they have time to PK half of the day, then farm the other half, and still get more rewards than me. If I'd PK I would become like totally left behind in a month or less.

I will never play another game like PWI again, that is so cash shop heavy. Honestly I have never ever seen such greed and I had my share of f2p MMOs... 75$ for one refinement from +9 to +10 when on SALE... and +10 is not even the max... no comment

I started from day one. OP gears now plz.
    edited October 2010
    I started from day one. OP gears now plz.

Cool +0 bow brah b:sin
    It's all about LoL,yo.