This game is not newbie friendly at ALL

Options
taratulip
taratulip Posts: 0 Arc User
edited October 2010 in Dungeons & Tactics
This post is not for you players out there. I'm sure you try to help lots. (not). But, really, could a game be any more confusing for noobs? The 1-20 quests are fine for people who are used to playng mmorgs but, seriously. The auto tracking is WHACK!

Yes, call me a newb, Noob, N00B, I care not, because I AM just that. I've played this game for 2 days and got to level 20 on the second day. (thank you guides) That's all fine and good. During that time, I have only met ONE, i repeat ONE helpeful person. No one seems to be friendly, there doesn't seem to be a mentor system. What's a noob to do? I simply got bored and left the game.

This game needs to be easier from the start. Seriously, auto tracking is WHACK! And, what's with these stupid smileys? Seriously?

This game is not newby friendly at all. Why does that matter, you ask? Because, I won't spend my real life money on it.

Character name: IronRose
Level: 19
Class: Noob
Race: Tideborn
Post edited by taratulip on

Comments

• Typhyse - Sanctuary
    Typhyse - Sanctuary Posts: 3,469 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Try BoI (Battle of the Immortals). It is made by the same company PWI is, is much more noob friendly, easier in general, and had a mentor system.
    Demon_Troll: "takes on the appearance of an innocent archer but turns into a mindless idiot once you hear him speak"
    ~Spazz~
  • taratulip
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Try BoI (Battle of the Immortals). It is made by the same company PWI is, is much more noob friendly, easier in general, and had a mentor system.

no, I want to play THIS GAME. I find it highly rude for you to suggest.

Seriously? b:pleased change the icons.
  • Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    taratulip wrote: »
    no, I want to play THIS GAME. I find it highly rude for you to suggest.

Seriously? b:pleased change the icons.

I'm not surprised that people don't want to help you when you have such an attitude.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    This game is very easy at the lvls you mentioned all you have to do is read you quest log right and do the quests.You really don't need a mentor although I partied up with a few and lvl 76 like myself who helped us out a little.It isn't that hard being a TB as other classes have to travel for a couple of their quests Elves are given the greatest one though at lvl 11 or 12.
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • Instantcafe - Archosaur
    Instantcafe - Archosaur Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    ...but he is right about "help". I dont get any help either, my veno is now lvl 4x and cant do all the "dungeon-quests" (from 19 to 39) cos of the lack of ppl helping.
    (is that trolling? i never figure out what troll means b:thanks)
  • Kaste - Sanctuary
    Kaste - Sanctuary Posts: 1,353 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Auto-tracking isn't made for your character to walk, it it meant to let your character fly there automatically (WQ?)

Easier from the start? Got trouble questing?
    Here some useful sites you should look into a bit:

http://http://1perfec.tworld.com//
    http://pwdatabase.com/
    http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/ (this site has nothing to do with the post, but still useful. . .)

About getting help form other players, make some friends by helping them quest or something and you can call them later when you need something, but being as rude as you are i doubt you will get a lot of friends =)

Lmao first link got censored, had to change it so it doesnt anymore, igonore the dot ^^
    Feel free to PM me for help.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Mistress Myra forced me to use her sigpic ↑
    With PWI since Dec 21st '08
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=922912
    youtube.com/user/kasPWI
  • TsarBomba - Heavens Tear
    TsarBomba - Heavens Tear Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    ...but he is right about "help". I dont get any help either, my veno is now lvl 4x and cant do all the "dungeon-quests" (from 19 to 39) cos of the lack of ppl helping.

Join a guild. You can also try WC, and ask for help with your FB (the Call to Duty: XXXX stuff). I'm sure many people are willing to help with those, as they get a decent amount of exp, sp and rep from it. btw, that wasn't trolling. Trolling refers to the act of purposefully provoking others into uh.. emotional distress, usually with an off-topic post.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Samaela - Dreamweaver
    Samaela - Dreamweaver Posts: 426 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    ....I actually think this game isn't all that difficult. This is my first and so far, only MMO I've ever played. You have a lot of quests and I also don't think getting help is THAT hard, then again, that might be due to the fact that people generally like clerics.

You get a lot of quests and the forum here contains maaaaany guides on basically whatever you need to know and some more. There will always be some guild that accepts all levels and I'm pretty sure once you get a guild they will help you out with a lot of things, like your fbs and a lot of people also helps out with cultibosses and such.

Also, camp outside the fb for an hour, you're not the ONLY one who need it and I'm pretty sure a highlevel person won't mind doing two people. An fb isn't impossible if you make a group of level 20s as well, given you got the basic things like a cleric a tank etc etc. We did my friends fb that way and it was the funnest fb I've ever done.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Samaela[demon cleric]||Nanimee[mystic]||aquaelle[psychic]
  • zwd42487
    zwd42487 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I'm not surprised that people don't want to help you when you have such an attitude.
    ikr shes dosent get much help because of the attitude and no most people like b:cool there smiles
  • XxRaynaHeart - Sanctuary
    XxRaynaHeart - Sanctuary Posts: 366 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Keep up with your attitude you'll keep getting no help.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    MizukiMinoru ll Charisma Executor ll Active
  • Leni - Raging Tide
    Leni - Raging Tide Posts: 205 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    i'm Not Surprised That People Don't Want To Help You When You Have Such An Attitude.

+1

• Montcalm - Archosaur
    Montcalm - Archosaur Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    If youre having trouble with getting help the best thing to do is make some friends either the same level as you or slightly higher. (people too high above you start to think youre annoying (unless theyre in the same guild)) Unfortunately, you seem to be having trouble with the making friends part. Try being nicerb:scorn
  • Montcalm - Archosaur
    Montcalm - Archosaur Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options

Try joining a faction. People always want to help lower level players for the overall good of the guild itself. (I know i posted twice in a row i just forgot to say something get over it)
  • jermitz
    jermitz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    This post is not for you players out there. I'm sure you try to help lots. (not). But, really, could a game be any more confusing for noobs? The 1-20 quests are fine for people who are used to playng mmorgs but, seriously. The auto tracking is WHACK!

Yes, call me a newb, Noob, N00B, I care not, because I AM just that. I've played this game for 2 days and got to level 20 on the second day. (thank you guides) That's all fine and good. During that time, I have only met ONE, i repeat ONE helpeful person. No one seems to be friendly, there doesn't seem to be a mentor system. What's a noob to do? I simply got bored and left the game.

This game needs to be easier from the start. Seriously, auto tracking is WHACK! And, what's with these stupid smileys? Seriously?

This game is not newby friendly at all. Why does that matter, you ask? Because, I won't spend my real life money on it.

Character name: IronRose
    Level: 19
    Class: Noob
    Race: Tideborn

As much as I can only agree to a small extent of your post, I have to disagree with much other.

Yes, Many People Are Unfriendly, they will only stay within their own circle of friends and help nobody but only their friends/faction mates. I mean, why would anyone spend hours helping you out if they don't know you well at all? Though, there are still some friendly ones out there.

I agree with one of the foremost post saying they find new players annoying. In fact, sometimes I find it rude for people to just send me a squad invitation without asking because I was nearby picking up some herbs/ores. If you really need help, try *Asking* them first, by whispering them, I'm sure if they're free, they will help you, but if they don't, don't make a fuss and make yourself angry about it.

Also, join a faction. Faction is also known as guilds or clans in other MMORPGS/MMO. And many officers of factions recruit people though world chat or Yellow text . People will always try and help their faction mates.

But you have to of course, have the right tone of speech and attitude. Nobody owes you no nothing. You have to be polite, sound polite, act polite and always use "Please" when you need help. Don't sound demanding.

Sometimes, people can't practically stay alongside you and help you with Anything And Everything. You have to be Independent in some way. You can try asking a cleric to buff you. Their buffs can save you practically lots of pots (if you meditate) and so, deaths. Also, if you bump into a quest that demands too much of you, yet the quest isn't rewarding enough, Skip It! Come back next time at a higher level to finish it, unless there are people doing the same quests around, you can try, of course, asking them first, before inviting them to your squad. b:victory

Have fun b:bye
  • Xic - Harshlands
    Xic - Harshlands Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    zwd42487 wrote: »
    ikr shes dosent get much help because of the attitude and no most people like b:cool there smiles
    Keep up with your attitude you'll keep getting no help.
    +1

I agree with her totally. There are way too many players who think that their s*** doesn't stink. They are constantly talking about FAIL this and FAIL that instead of helping each other and teaching the newbs how to play.

But then most of the 'high level' players have forgotten that they were once newbs too.

As for joining a faction, that works... oh wait... we recruit level 70+ 80+ 95+ etc., etc.

Personally I played for a few days. I also quit playing. Not because I couldn't get any help. Not because of my attitude. Not because the game was boring. No...

I stopped because I was sick and tired of people chatting on world chat talking about sucking co***, licking pu***, and fu****g. I got tired of these 'high level' players constantly abusing the world chat talking the sex ****. As I see that PWI doesn't give a damn about how they speak in game or how characters are named or even guild names, I can tell that this game isn't worth playing.

In every other game I have ever played, the GM staff BANNED players for making offensive or sexual based names, guild names, or even talking **** is chat.

I read the rules of the game.

If you impersonate a GM, according to the rules, you get BANNED.
    If you have an offensive character name, according to the rules, you get BANNED.
    If you created an offensive faction name, according to the rules, you get BANNED.

But yet, these things happen on a daily basis and PWI support doesn't do anything.

This game is not newb friendly nor is it family oriented.

75% of the players in the game are perverts with no lives.
    They enjoy talking the **** talk in world chat and they know that PWI doesn't care.
    They would rather insult another player then to help them learn the game.
  • Kaste - Sanctuary
    Kaste - Sanctuary Posts: 1,353 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I agree with her totally. There are way too many players who think that their s*** doesn't stink. They are constantly talking about FAIL this and FAIL that instead of helping each other and teaching the newbs how to play.

But then most of the 'high level' players have forgotten that they were once newbs too.

As for joining a faction, that works... oh wait... we recruit level 70+ 80+ 95+ etc., etc.

Personally I played for a few days. I also quit playing. Not because I couldn't get any help. Not because of my attitude. Not because the game was boring. No...

I stopped because I was sick and tired of people chatting on world chat talking about sucking co***, licking pu***, and fu****g. I got tired of these 'high level' players constantly abusing the world chat talking the sex ****. As I see that PWI doesn't give a damn about how they speak in game or how characters are named or even guild names, I can tell that this game isn't worth playing.

In every other game I have ever played, the GM staff BANNED players for making offensive or sexual based names, guild names, or even talking **** is chat.

If you have an offensive character name, according to the rules, you get BANNED.
    If you created an offensive faction name, according to the rules, you get BANNED.

But yet, these things happen on a daily basis and PWI support doesn't do anything.

They enjoy talking the **** talk in world chat and they know that PWI doesn't care.

I did not forget I was low level once too. I often help people that need it, as FBs, Bosses, quests and more stuff.

And about the WC sex stuff. On Sanc there is thrash talk on WC, but I have never seen people talking about these things, just mostly funny/pointless stuff, purely to break the boredom and give people a laughter.
    Feel free to PM me for help.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Mistress Myra forced me to use her sigpic ↑
    With PWI since Dec 21st '08
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=922912
    youtube.com/user/kasPWI
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I did not forget I was low level once too. I often help people that need it, as FBs, Bosses, quests and more stuff.

And about the WC sex stuff. On Sanc there is thrash talk on WC, but I have never seen people talking about these things, just mostly funny/pointless stuff, purely to break the boredom and give people a laughter.
    It is also a way to keep us entertained like radio station.

To Xic go across the river to Plume city and ask there to get help for your FB not like it is a long flight think of what humans go through with their FB19s.

There is no FB19 for TB so be thankfull.
  • KageYingZi - Heavens Tear
    KageYingZi - Heavens Tear Posts: 823 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options

Well,I've have friends on different servers and I don't hear any of the dirty talking on WC/names.
    Even if they were,GMs can't be around 24/7 to ban everyone who does it.

I'm pretty sure there are also factions that invite all levels.
  • jangalianxi
    jangalianxi Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Basically what other people said, join a faction. There are always at least a few factions who are willing to take in lowbies and help them out. They may not have the numbers of the higher level factions, but in your case that shouldnt be a big deal. Just watch worldchat for a while for someone to announce a faction recruiting all levels, then talk to the person to see how newbie friendly they are.
  • Baalbak - Dreamweaver
    Baalbak - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Try ether saga.. the auto pathing there actually carries you around obstacles which you seem to be to lazy to click around. Oh, and everyone gets to be a venomancer too! Want to be a tank with a pet? You got it!

I never had an issue with an auto path at all. In fact, I've played games where there was NO auto path. I personally think you should be greatful that once you get to level 30 and have a flyer, you can autopath in the air over top of all those obstacles and not worry about it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retired..
  • Vortella - Archosaur
    Vortella - Archosaur Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    What I found helped was to press 'T' and then on the squad settings screen turn on "slogan" and optionally check the "show class and level" box.

This puts text above your character "seeking a squad" or "Lvl X Venomancer Seeking a squad". This gets me more squad invites when doing quests.

In addition, if you see someone killing the same mobs that you are, invite them to squad.

The other thing I've found is that if you have buffs that can be cast on others, then offer to cast them on people. This often gets squad invites.
  • taratulip
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Let me start by saying that I posted at that time in a highly agitated state. Trust me, I haven't been rude to anyone in the game. I haven't had a chance to do that. I think that part of my frustration is that I started on this island with other noobs such as myself. It's not they wouldn't help, I think it's that they couldn't. The controls are very hard to learn.
    @Typhyse - I am sorry, your post was trying to help me, and you are right, I was rude in my response.
    @Instantcafe - thank you.
    @Kaste - LOL thank you, too, allthough you call me rude, and, I suppose to most people, I am. You did offer helpful links. I prefer to call myself assertive, outspoken, and honest. But, it's okay if you find that rude.
    @Samaela - You are right, as I said, I posted in a highly agitated state of mind (something no one should do). But, I have no idea what an FB is... this is my point. I'm a NOOB. This game is not newbi friendly. What is an FB?
    @Montcalm - thank you. But.. you, like many others have said this.. "Try being nicer". Let me reiterate. I posted on this forum out of frustration and a highly agitated state. I haven't even spoken to many people in the game. As far as I know, if anyone doesn't like me in the game it's because of this simple post I made. It has nothing to do with what I have done in the game itself.
    @Xic - LOL! you totally took the heat off of me with your post! NOW, they hate YOU more than ME!
    @jangalianxi - Thank you, I have joined a faction. I did not have to ask anyone, as I got many requests, just couldn't join because I didn't even know how to speak without jumping around.

I think alot of people have misunderstood my post. I'm not attacking anyone, here. And for those of you who find me rude, I probably am rude to yor sensitive senses. To others.. I am simply frustrated. I still don't speak well without jumping around like an idiot in the game. I have used the autotracking to get to far off cities that I could have instantly teleported to... I'm not lazy, as people claim. I'm simply a NOOB! I have no idea what will heppen to me when I die. I don't know what my genie actually DOES!
  • JaberJaw - Sanctuary
    JaberJaw - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    When I first came to this game, there was so much stuff on the screen that I had no clue what any of it was for.

Though when I clicked on the menu's I found the Help Guide inside the game in the System section.
    I think I spent over a hour looking at all the information in the Help Guide just so that I would at least know the basics of the game before I went and did anything.

If I was still confused about certain features then I would come to these forums and look around to find my answer or I would use the search feature for the forums to find it.

When I did first come to the game I did see new players just like me who started to move around and then started to ask "How do you do this" or "how do you do that"

Well all of their questions had answers and they could of found them nice and easy by just looking at the in game guide.

How did you not know how to speak without jumping around?
    All you have to do is just look to see if the little blinking line is in the text box where you type. If it is not then you just click into it.

You just have to make sure that you do not click anywhere on the screen (To move...etc) or otherwise it goes away.
    That is why I have to stop what I am doing if I am trying to type something.

It is quite annoying sometimes though b:irritated

If you need more help then you can always look around the forums, ask people in the game (Though I never did) or look at the in game guide which can be found in the system menu b:pleased
  • Amurora - Heavens Tear
    Amurora - Heavens Tear Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Well, I don't know exactly what you're talking about people not being friendly because I remember nearly dying trying to kill something and a lvl 62 person happened to be passing by on their mount, stopped, and asked if I needed help then helped me kill the person. I didn't even have to ask or anything. They offered. And I know for a fact I try to help people when they ask me to as long as it's within reason (like being lvl 30 I cant go help kill a 54 lvl boss ... I tried and died lol, learned about that)

Though, I will agree that the auto tracking or going to the coordinates is very ... bad for people walking. Because it runs you into walls and such, but you can run around the wall then auto track again, I believe it's meant more for those who are flying or in open areas.

But as for friendly - Totally disagree, everyone I have talked to has been very helpful and even the people who don't know the answer or can't help politely tell me so. You do have to be nice though, you can't call them names and btch about things to them and then expect them to help you. Nobody wants to help someone who is dragging their gaming experience down and making it miserable.

*EDIT: Sorry, didn't read the post about you not being rude and posting while aggravated, which I totally understand, I think you're just running into the wrong people because I haven't really had a hard time finding people that are willing to help. There are even factions dedicated to leveling up to help lower levels (ran into them today an hour ago).

As for being a newbie -- if you aren't a computer person or haven't gamed before, then yeah, it can be confusing. I still get lost from time to time (I just ask people either in game or here and they're pretty quick to reply) but you figure it out as you go. They did pretty good not springing EVERYTHING on you at once. Sure there is a handful but the game would be boring if you only started out with one or two options.

Take to mind that this game isn't for bringing people into the gaming world, it wasn't designed for that, it was made for people who like to game and those are typically people who have a general idea of how MMOs work.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear
    Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,161 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Not newbie friendly? Hmm. I'm not sure I agree. This was pretty much my first mmorpg, and I thought everything was pretty easy to figure out. Just read the help tips (unless you disabled them... and um... I have no idea how to turn them back on lol.)
    As for any issues with autopathing... you can still use the wasd keys to move around while autopathing, just not the mouse. If you're about to hit an obstacle, move! Also use the map to figure out if there are any geographic obstacles so you can plan ahead.
    I'll admit when I started playing I very rarely ran into anyone else, and those that were around kept to themselves... but the forum is a pretty decent place to go to for help. Really, just look around, there are a lot of guides. And like everyone has said, join a faction! They're advertised pretty frequently in world chat.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Evict is a sexy chalupa. <3
    retired, etc
  • Krisnda - Lost City
    Krisnda - Lost City Posts: 1,465 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Let me start by saying that I posted at that time in a highly agitated state. Trust me, I haven't been rude to anyone in the game. I haven't had a chance to do that. I think that part of my frustration is that I started on this island with other noobs such as myself. It's not they wouldn't help, I think it's that they couldn't. The controls are very hard to learn.

I think alot of people have misunderstood my post. I'm not attacking anyone, here. And for those of you who find me rude, I probably am rude to yor sensitive senses. To others.. I am simply frustrated. I still don't speak well without jumping around like an idiot in the game. I have used the autotracking to get to far off cities that I could have instantly teleported to... I'm not lazy, as people claim. I'm simply a NOOB! I have no idea what will heppen to me when I die. I don't know what my genie actually DOES!

Well, good for you for understanding your mistake and apologizing (maybe you others need to say you're sorry too?) b:victory I think that while not being fully "family friendly" there are many people here on the forums and in the game, willing to help you.

Welcome to PWI, I for one hope you have a great time playing b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    A good moderator should:
    - Have the computer skills necessary to handle forum-related tasks (Web skills, basic programming)
    - Be patient to handle all sorts of requests
    - Be level-headed to keep discussions and some petty squabbles in check.b:cool
  • taratulip
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Yeah, here is one of the best things I did in the game. I changed my A and D buttons so that they now turn my screen. This is a VERY simple thing that I would have never thought about asking specifically how to do because, I just found it by accident. But, making this simple little change has made my life MUCH easier. I can't wait to tell this to someone who may be having trouble with the auto tracking. When I'm experienced enough to actually help people.

I have been playing online games for a VERY long time and, to be honest, ya'll would probably not understand alot about the games. Because they are text games. Yes, I am very old. My only other graphical online game was a game called Tales of Pirates. Got really high level there but, frankly, I found Perfect World to just be beautiful. I haven't even turned off the music, which is the first thing I usually do. As far as playing games like WoW or those other games, no, i have never played them yet.

The problem I have with speaking is exactly that. My cursor is never in that little box. Everytime I try to talk, I jump around and all these boxes pop up on my screen. Then, I can't really reply because I'm busy closing all those boxes! I don't know how to turn off certain things too, like world chat. I think alot of things would be easier for me without all that chatter right now. I don't have money to buy things, and I don't need to sell things so, I wouldn't like my world chat to be on. I turned it off one time but, I don't know how I did that and couldn't turn it back on.

When I say the game is not newbie friendly, I mean just that. I'ts not so much the people but, little things like I mentioned above. The actualy game-play. There are probably some pretty simple things that would make the game easier for me to play. Like.. I had no idea how to dive deeper in the water. Some of the beginner quests help with this like the jumping one.

Thanks to all the replies and, I would still like to see some sort of mentor system of some kind.
  • Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear
    Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,161 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Get yourself into the habit of pressing enter BEFORE you type. Pressing enter will activate the chat box. As for turning off WC, there's no way to just turn it off and remove it from normal chat, but there are workarounds. I'm not in game at the moment so my directions are just from memory, but above the chat box (that you type in) are a bunch of buttons (normal, squad, whisper, faction, etc). If you select any of the ones besides normal, it'll filter out wc. You can customize your chat channels by pressing U and going to the game tab, if I remember correctly.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Evict is a sexy chalupa. <3
    retired, etc
  • taratulip
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Get yourself into the habit of pressing enter BEFORE you type. Pressing enter will activate the chat box. As for turning off WC, there's no way to just turn it off and remove it from normal chat, but there are workarounds. I'm not in game at the moment so my directions are just from memory, but above the chat box (that you type in) are a bunch of buttons (normal, squad, whisper, faction, etc). If you select any of the ones besides normal, it'll filter out wc. You can customize your chat channels by pressing U and going to the game tab, if I remember correctly.

Thank you, that helped alot. I will try the "enter" trick! It helps more than you know!

I want everyone to know that I just walked from Archosaur to Broken Bridge Village. So, NO, i AM NOT LAZY. Speaking as a noob. I stand by this... this game is NOT newbie friendly! Unless you actually walked from Archosaur to Broken Bridge Village, please dont' bother to respond to that statement. If you can fly.... DON'T respond. I jumped over mountains, changed my directions several times, and finally got to "Little Daisy". Please stop with the "you must be lazy comments".

Thanks again, Dyskrasia
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    edited October 2010
    Options
    You can't block world chat that was the same when we had horned chat which was shut off on the server.You get WC regardless of where you are.