Concerning my "F you" thread.

Options

Comments

• Teppeii - Dreamweaver
    Teppeii - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,206 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    how about you go fap to more of your **** ****?

Wow, immature baseless insults? This is what you reduce yourself to?

Pitiful. Gtfo these forums. They're obviously too much for you to handle.
    On indefinite hiatus :3
  • I_sage_i - Harshlands
    I_sage_i - Harshlands Posts: 332 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options

resulting to insults? yay i can be informal now!! go cry more u butthurt fishy! stupid lil fker cant even spell right! QQHARDER U BUTTHURT BISH
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I say Michael_Dark is the alt here. b:quiet

Bob... you're posting from the wrong character. :O

Shame on you.

b:shutup
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Alias - Dreamweaver
    Alias - Dreamweaver Posts: 478 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    ....It was **** O.o....

Anywhos edit my post and theres a whole other fricking page >.,>"

and tep your leik 8 years younger than meh slap me again and imma beat you >:O

but the children may troll to their hearts content >.>
    they made hamsta and rose go mainly hamsta I am Not happy >:(
    And they banned zan too....and a tonna others >.>
  • I_sage_i - Harshlands
    edited October 2010
    Options

+1

/10char
  • Psychosiss - Heavens Tear
    Psychosiss - Heavens Tear Posts: 203 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options

hmm, idk man. these forums already had douch bags like him posting **** **** and virus links. theres not much hope for the people on here. i am just one of many. telling me to gtfo right now is pretty irrelevant.
  • I_sage_i - Harshlands
    edited October 2010
    Options
    hmm, idk man. these forums already had douch bags like him posting **** **** and virus links. theres not much hope for the people on here. i am just one of many. telling me to gtfo right now is pretty irrelevant.

no its actually pretty relevant
  • lolitrolu
    lolitrolu Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Its midnight im bored and had a long day. Im having a bit of fun feeding the lil stupid fker!

Nice excuse! No you aren't, you're the one who's getting trolled the most in here. And your grammar is just pitiful.
  • Teppeii - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2010
    Options

If the forums are such a cesspool then why the hell are you here?
  • Alias - Dreamweaver
    Alias - Dreamweaver Posts: 478 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    It was someone else who posted said "virus" link and the drammatica pics >.>
    still wants to know how you can tell it was **** pronzors .-.

bah imma go...prolly not gonna see this again =:l
  • chaoticrampage
    chaoticrampage Posts: 271 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options

**** bags? You're calling me a **** bag when instead of uselessly trolling people I actually tried to present my concerns to the forum staff in a rational way? Just stop posting, you're obviously an idiot. The only real trolling I did was on my "F you" thread and that was meant to invoke a reaction from the staff, which they couldn't even do in a reasonable amount of time.

Quit trying to insult people like a child and come up with valid arguments to support your claims.
  • I_sage_i - Harshlands
    edited October 2010
    Options
    **** bags? You're calling me a **** bag when instead of uselessly trolling people I actually tried to present my concerns to the forum staff in a rational way? Just stop posting, you're obviously an idiot. The only real trolling I did was on my "F you" thread and that was meant to invoke a reaction from the staff, which they couldn't even do in a reasonable amount of time.

Quit trying to insult people like a child and come up with valid arguments to support your claims.

psssst he spelled **** wrong!
  • Bowlinbob - Lost City
    Bowlinbob - Lost City Posts: 3,446 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Bob... you're posting from the wrong character. :O

Shame on you.

b:shutup

b:shocked

I cant decide if I should post on this or my mage, not a lot of people remember who I am when I post on mage. >:
  • I_sage_i - Harshlands
    edited October 2010
    Options

I cant decide if I should post on this or my mage, not a lot of people remember who I am when I post on mage. >:

who be u? 0.0
    edited October 2010
    Options

posting **** is presenting concerns for the forums? not only that but you constantly posted virus links and offensive images. get the **** out my face with that bull ****.

you dug yourself deep and you know it. dont try to pose yourself off as a hero like everyone seems to think you are.
  • Teppeii - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2010
    Options
    posting **** is presenting concerns for the forums? get the **** out my face with that bull ****.

you dug yourself deep and you know it. dont try to pose yourself off as a hero like everyone seems to think you are.

Fishy, do you like lemon?b:cute
  • Lenore - Harshlands
    Lenore - Harshlands Posts: 1,201 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    posting **** is presenting concerns for the forums? get the **** out my face with that bull ****.

I dunno thread is gone but Zan still here.
    edited October 2010
    Options

Yes, I see your indecisiveness... Make a choice dammit /rage

b:chuckle
  • I_sage_i - Harshlands
    edited October 2010
    Options

no one really cares about what he did. we just like messing with you cause your too stupid to know when to stop.
  • lolitrolu
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I dunno thread is gone but Zan still here.

might be cause the forum mods are a bunch of incompetent slackers, which is the main cause of this sh-itstorm?
  • chaoticrampage
    edited October 2010
    Options
    posting **** is presenting concerns for the forums? not only that but you constantly posted virus links and offensive images. get the **** out my face with that bull ****.

I'm not trying to pose as a hero, I don't even consider myself to be one. I did what I could to express my concerns which ultimately led to myself being banned. I never posted a virus link, not a single link that I've ever posted will give anyone who clicks it a virus or keylogger. If you truly believe that then please, prove that my links give viruses.
    edited October 2010
    Options
    no one really cares about what he did. we just like messing with you cause your too stupid to know when to stop.

b:quiet

(it's fun to watch stupid people trying to act intelligible)
  • chaoticrampage
    edited October 2010
    Options

It's way more fun when they fail at it. b:chuckle
  • I_sage_i - Harshlands
    edited October 2010
    Options

i think it is! but now im tired its 12:30 so i be going to lay in bed wit my bait! duces!!!

EDIT:woopsys i started a sentence with but.
  • lolitrolu
    edited October 2010
    Options
    i think it is! but now im tired its 12:30 so i be going to lay in bed wit my bait! duces!!!

his reply could very well apply to you too b:chuckle
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I'm not trying to pose as a hero, I don't even consider myself to be one. I did what I could to express my concerns which ultimately led to myself being banned. I never posted a virus link, not a single link that I've ever posted will give anyone who clicks it a virus or keylogger. If you truly believe that then please, prove that my links give viruses.

you and ballista have been posting virus links. you can keep denying it if you want, but honestly there's no reason not to. that tinyurl you posted awhile ago was one of them.
  • Teppeii - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2010
    Options
    you and ballista have been posting virus links. you can keep denying it if you want, but honestly there's no reason not to. that tinyurl you posted awhile ago was one of them.

Keep posting. You sound so smart.b:cute
  • I_sage_i - Harshlands
    edited October 2010
    Options
    lolitrolu wrote: »
    his reply could very well apply to you too b:chuckle

personhidingonaltsaywa?
  • lolitrolu
    edited October 2010
    Options
    personhidingonaltsaywa?

12yosaywha?
  • Tni - Lost City
    Tni - Lost City Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options

LOL You're still up and trolling everyone by saying what they post is a virus link. b:chuckle

And what was that, I don't know how viruses work?

Pfft.

Also, Ballista only posted what Frankie had sent her in a pm...

AFAIK there have been no other virus links posted.
This discussion has been closed.