Concerning my "F you" thread.

Options

Comments

• Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    im a lvl 11 fish so i am who i am.

Someone who is afraid of posting on their main, which is pretty silly since this is all on the internet and even your main is anonymous. So you have serious issues and hide behind an alt because you don't even have the courage to do so from your primary fictitious/fantasy character. You're one of those people who are afraid to be yourself unless nobody knows who you are.

b:chuckle
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • I_sage_i - Harshlands
    I_sage_i - Harshlands Posts: 332 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Two can play this game.

Learn how to capitalize. You learn that in the first grade.

Funny how you ignored my other reply and the rest of my post.
  • chaoticrampage
    chaoticrampage Posts: 271 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Capitalization bro.

You should use it as well, Psychosiss. Now stop trolling so the intelligent people can post. :)
  • Lenore - Harshlands
    Lenore - Harshlands Posts: 1,201 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    And I'm sure you know this after the months and months of them working as moderators... I'm pretty sure respect is earned through time, you've all started hating them since day one.

I don't particularly like the new mods (actually that's a lie - I dont really care). I do think there should be more, but I do not know who these "best candidates" are. Mods are not only people that know the community, the game, and have the respect - it's people who are able to put up with such flamming and hatred like some of you have been directing towards the current ones.

RedsRose is modding and admining a few forums already; that's experience. She's played a few servers and has experienced end game content at 100+. That's a lot more knowledge base than either of the new mods. That already makes her a better candidate, but I somehow doubt she wanted to be mod.

Respect is indeed earned through time. Sadly, even with Aryannamage around for 2 years, I have yet to respect her. And as I said in another post, it's easier to gain respect when you make a good first impression, but both current mods have unfortunately made a TERRIBLE first impression.
  • I_sage_i - Harshlands
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Capitalization bro.

You should really worry about your sentance structure and spelling!
  • Psychosiss - Heavens Tear
    Psychosiss - Heavens Tear Posts: 203 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    You should use it as well, Psychosiss. Now stop trolling so the intelligent people can post. :)

Get rid of that comma "intelligent" person.
  • chaoticrampage
    edited October 2010
    Options
    RedsRose is modding and admining a few forums already; that's experience. She's played a few servers and has experienced end game content at 100+. That's a lot more knowledge base than either of the new mods. That already makes her a better candidate, but I somehow doubt she wanted to be mod.

Respect is indeed earned through time. Sadly, even with Aryannamage around for 2 years, I have yet to respect her. And as I said in another post, it's easier to gain respect when you make a good first impression, but both current mods have unfortunately made a TERRIBLE first impression.

Agreed.
  • Teppeii - Dreamweaver
    Teppeii - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,206 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options

I do believe the comma is correct. Tis the period that is out of place.

b:cute
    On indefinite hiatus :3
  • Bowlinbob - Lost City
    Bowlinbob - Lost City Posts: 3,446 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I say Michael_Dark is the alt here. b:quiet
    edited October 2010
    Options

The comma is not correct, if anything he should place it where the "." is.
  • I_sage_i - Harshlands
    edited October 2010
    Options

He will right after you work on your spelling and sentance structure!
  • chaoticrampage
    edited October 2010
    Options

Nah, I wanted two sentences. :P
  • Teppeii - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2010
    Options
    The comma is not correct, if anything he should place it where the "." is.

The comma is correct, the sentence just needs another comma where the period is.

Now stop pretending like you know anything.b:cute
    edited October 2010
    Options
    He will right after you work on your spelling and sentance structure!

Congratulations, you finally capitalized, but i do believe you misspelled "sentence". Work on your spelling next.
  • chaoticrampage
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Congratulations, you finally capitalized!

Achievement unlocked! Post with correct grammar!

Also, can we get back on topic now? Enough with the trolling! Stop feeding the damn troll!
    edited October 2010
    Options

Also, can we get back on topic now? Enough with the trolling! Stop feeding the damn troll!

Your entire thread is a troll.b:bye
  • I_sage_i - Harshlands
    edited October 2010
    Options

Its midnight im bored and had a long day. Im having a bit of fun feeding the lil stupid fker!
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    Susylu - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,786 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options

Perhaps you're right. However, first impressions go both ways - their welcoming wasn't exactly a love fest.

RedsRose is an excellent poster and able to communicate efficiently and effectively. I doubt she wanted to be a mod, mainly because she would not and could not handle a mass string of hatred that would eventually come her way. I'm not sure what other forums that she's been on, but I'm quite sure they weren't on the scale that this one was - then again that is pure speculation I apologize if I'm wrong. Another reason I don't think she would have made a particularly good mod is, technically, this is an official company and there are ettiques to be followed. Judging by the way she posts and the way she writes, I don't think she would have fit into that particular mold of professionalism. I'm sure of the levels of the other two mods so I won't post about that.

To be honest, if she had been mod material, she would have been able to pacify the forums before she left. She did not even attempt to, but just simply left.

I'm just stating things as I see it, I only used the forums moderately so at least my thoughts and comments aren't stringed to background sentiments. Comments please.
  • Alias - Dreamweaver
    Alias - Dreamweaver Posts: 478 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Baah pw is failing >.>
    *Gives up on online games*
    *Gets another job so i can go out more*
    Have fun people im going to watch por..........going to bed...>.>"

Ontopic kinda............While i have nothing against the mods *Except for shelly kinda.....your posts in the FW forum when i lurk there rub me the wrong way =/ * There are or were alot more suitable people available...
    Im hardly for preferential treatment but in all honesty i would preffer people like wafflechan for a mod instead of a complete stranger and spamish people.
    Im fairly sure you could have gotten mods who were ATLEAST as good as these but more visible to the general forum comunity.....

And would anyone mind telling me what kanto did to make some people angreh? o.o
    Unless i misread that.
  • Teppeii - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Baah pw is failing >.>
    *Gives up on online games*
    *Gets another job so i can go out more*
    Have fum people im going to watch por..........going to bed...>.>"

-slaps Alias-

Let the adults troll >:O
  • chaoticrampage
    edited October 2010
    Options

My previous thread was a troll thread, this one was not. This thread was made to ask exactly why the forums staff could not do their jobs properly, which is a legitimate question.
  • I_sage_i - Harshlands
    edited October 2010
    Options

You failed at trolling. You failed at anyone caring about you. You succeded at being a hypocrite. You failed trying to pretend to be something you're not. You failed.

F
  • chaoticrampage
    edited October 2010
    Options
    You failed at trolling. You failed at anyone caring about you. You succeded at being a hypocrite. You failed trying to pretend to be something you're not. You failed.

F

We've known that from the other threads he's posted in, so can we get back on topic now? >.>
  • Teppeii - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2010
    Options
    We've known that from the other threads he's posted in, so can we get back on topic now? >.>

****?b:cute
  • I_sage_i - Harshlands
    edited October 2010
    Options

what were we talking about? no joke.
    edited October 2010
    Options
    You are a idiot if you think the GMs or Mods will answer you.

obvious troll is obvious.
  • Teppeii - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2010
    Options
    You are a idiot if you thing the GMs or Mods will answer you.

Yes, obvious troll is you.b:bye
  • chaoticrampage
    edited October 2010
    Options
    You are an idiot if you thing the GMs or Mods will answer you.

What Tep said, and we were talking about the Mods failing at their jobs.
    edited October 2010
    Options
    And yes, obvious troll is indeed obvious. (you)

how about you go fap to more of your **** ****?
  • Lenore - Harshlands
    Lenore - Harshlands Posts: 1,201 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Perhaps you're right. However, first impressions go both ways - their welcoming wasn't exactly a love fest.

RedsRose is an excellent poster and able to communicate efficiently and effectively. I doubt she wanted to be a mod, mainly because she would not and could not handle a mass string of hatred that would eventually come her way. I'm not sure what other forums that she's been on, but I'm quite sure they weren't on the scale that this one was - then again that is pure speculation I apologize if I'm wrong. Another reason I don't think she would have made a particularly good mod is, technically, this is an official company and there are ettiques to be followed. Judging by the way she posts and the way she writes, I don't think she would have fit into that particular mold of professionalism. I'm sure of the levels of the other two mods so I won't post about that.

To be honest, if she had been mod material, she would have been able to pacify the forums before she left. She did not even attempt to, but just simply left.

I'm just stating things as I see it, I only used the forums moderately so at least my thoughts and comments aren't stringed to background sentiments. Comments please.

To be honest, I wasn't too angry about new mods until I saw half of HT's server forums moved/locked and one of my only posts at the time edited and a cheeky lime green comment slapped in its place. The HT forum was pillaged by ChaoticShelly, and the less than intelligent lime green text was from Grim. I later find a whole bunch of other lime green text among other posts, none of them very impressive. Now I realize everyone makes mistakes, but it is very unfortunate for them that the first things everyone sees are mistakes instead of virtues.

As for RedsRose, she probably made no effort to stop all the flames because she lost hope in the new mods. The thread that lasted 106 pages was a disappointment for her, and though she did not join our raging, I'm sure she still leaned towards our cause.
This discussion has been closed.