TW Pay is Coming Back?!

Options
124»

Comments

• Deora - Lost City
    Deora - Lost City Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    how is using charms pathetic? especially since tiger event has made charms free, why not use them?

The ones you get from the shard tradey thing are not free

150k for a 100k hp charm

80k for a 150k mp charm
  • volst
    volst Posts: 180
    edited September 2010
    Options

150k for a 100k hp charm

80k for a 150k mp charm

Probably meant event gold.
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    She means event gold.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Arliana - Dreamweaver
    Arliana - Dreamweaver Posts: 410 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options

150k for a 100k hp charm

80k for a 150k mp charm

talking bout event gold. not sure exactly, but at this point, me, all my friends, and a ton of my enemies have enough event gold to last them over a month of charm. lol
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited September 2010
    Options
    You must be incredibly lucky then.

I get top 5 in the event every single week, and I have only gotten the event gold once.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    yes :3 helps fund our "refine yo shiznit" program 8D. that's good for people like me which get the following:
    Fail
    Fail
    Fail
    Fail
    Fail
    Fail
    +1
    Fail
    +1
    +2(HOLY ****)
    Fail
    Fail
    176 mirages later...
    +1
    +2 (OMGAWD)
    +3 (FINALLY!)
    *accidentally clicks again*
    Fail
    NOOOOOOOOO b:cry

I like this post. That's all.
  • Desiree - Harshlands
    Desiree - Harshlands Posts: 635 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    You do know that before the TW changes, that if you showed up to TW uncharmed my guild wouldn't even give you TW Pay?

Go pull a cata without a charm, see how it goes.

Damn, people are wayyyy too soft these days. Back then, if you showed up to TW uncharmed you'd risk being kicked from faction (this was back when I was on my newbie cleric on LC while gold was ~100k per).

On a side note, I have to say that I don't regret leaving RT for HL. 4aps venos making it to top ranks during Nein Beast events? I don't know how things are going there right now but the idea of that just made me chuckle ; 3 In terms of PvP, real PvP activity should not be measured by attendance at West Gate - it should be measured in terms of PvP activity in locations like 3rd Past/Heaven/Hell/mat-farming areas.

~Desiree/Arcrueid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Damn, people are wayyyy too soft these days. Back then, if you showed up to TW uncharmed you'd risk being kicked from faction (this was back when I was on my newbie cleric on LC while gold was ~100k per).

On a side note, I have to say that I don't regret leaving RT for HL. 4aps venos making it to top ranks during Nein Beast events? I don't know how things are going there right now but the idea of that just made me chuckle ; 3 In terms of PvP, real PvP activity should not be measured by attendance at West Gate - it should be measured in terms of PvP activity in locations like 3rd Past/Heaven/Hell/mat-farming areas.

~Desiree/Arcrueid
    That was esuna, he quit.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Borsuc - Raging Tide
    Borsuc - Raging Tide Posts: 1,526 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    In terms of PvP, real PvP activity should not be measured by attendance at West Gate - it should be measured in terms of PvP activity in locations like 3rd Past/Heaven/Hell/mat-farming areas.
    Sure, on PvP servers.
    Some people don't like getting 1-shot by +12 nirvana while farming herbs, hence PvE servers were born. b:cute
    Oh yeah, they're a scam... they buy Uncannies at what, about 560k and Raptures at about 2.1m?

How much do your catshops pay for them there? Oh, they don't. lol
    Wow did you just make a fool out of yourself by quoting the exact thing that I said makes people there morons. No wonder people there make so much by merching, since there's so many idiots dumping their stuff into catshops instead of selling them at normal price.

You can easily sell uncannies for 800k if you want, raptures around 1.5m. I've seen a catshop buying for 2k (really) omg if I wanted to sell them, I should dump it into the catshop instead of selling it for 800k or more in AH, world chat, or my own shop?

I mean, I expect lower level stuff to have this activity. Low level people dump stuff into catshops all the time because they are noobs, even if they buy it underpriced. That's how merchants make money, usually on lower level mats, because people dump stuff in catshops. But I didn't expect high level players to be so lazy there LOL.

I just find it funny you think dumping in catshops = smart mode. b:cute
  • QuickClaw - Lost City
    QuickClaw - Lost City Posts: 130 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Originally Posted by Man - Raging Tide View Post
    http://imgur.com/WIu7v.jpg DAMN Lost City is active

If TW is dead diamond aren't the main problem.

nice lack of trees... seems somone uses some door hacks ijs
    Frankieraye:
    I'm not too worried about susa really. r9 does not exist in the real world
  • Lee_Hyori - Dreamweaver
    Lee_Hyori - Dreamweaver Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Why are you judging how active a server is, by how many people are standing around? b:laugh

That cracked me up so hardd lolllll
    retired from pwi b:cry
  • Aubree - Dreamweaver
    Aubree - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,868 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    That cracked me up so hardd lolllll

Lee b:kiss
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    nice lack of trees... seems somone uses some door hacks ijs

lol I hadn't noticed that. lmao

F'n cheaters.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • dragnone
    dragnone Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I thought that was the reason for the frenzied boss update a couple of months ago (to make door hacking irrelevant)?

Anyhow, to get back to the original point of the thread: PWE needs to restore TW pay... Mods have borked the forums, devs have borked the game. Please, please give us a reason to stick around (other than watching the mods / GMs get flamed continuously). b:chuckle
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    No, don't bring it back.

...I'm loving the QQing....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Tamias - Archosaur
    Tamias - Archosaur Posts: 264 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    There has been rumors.

There has been talk.

No GM here will verify IF it will happen.

Just wait and see.

Does not matter anyways imo...what is done has been done.

Then again...wasn't the rumors about TW pay getting changed into mirages pewpew'd on before it actually happened? Though I will say a reversal is something that is hard to see in the near future :O but maybe it will happen *clings to small hope*
    Tamias-
    The Dealer at your service b:cute
  • Oxycoton - Lost City
    Oxycoton - Lost City Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    You all are just a bunch of IDIOTS.. just start a holecrap discussion from everthing, everwhere... go kill yourselfs buddies...

1st of all.. the topic says: TW Pay is Coming Back?!.. its suppose to you comment or judge or give your opnion about THIS topic.. NOTHING ELSE!

Why you guys always try to find a reason to start a discussion about who has the biggest p3nis or the delicious vaglna?? Grow up ur dam kids..

Go die somewhere else or post a PERTINENT comments about THIS topic...

BTW: i just checked the chinese forums... THERES NO SUCH FUTURE UPDATE COMING ON (not for awhile)
    b:bye
  • Arliana - Dreamweaver
    Arliana - Dreamweaver Posts: 410 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Well, in light of frankie's reply.... bump
  • ragenight
    ragenight Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    That was esuna, he quit.

A spouse of NightRage is always destined for great things.
  • suckballz
    suckballz Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Removed due to inappropriate language directed at mods.

-ChaoticShelly