demon mellee mastery

Options
Ms_HopToIt - Sanctuary
Ms_HopToIt - Sanctuary Posts: 914 Arc User
edited September 2010 in Venomancer
I learned demon mellee mastery today and while i got the 150% attack boost in fox i didnt get the 3% crit...

Skill description says "Demon version increases critical hit rate by 3%"

My crit rate is 3% normally, so this means when i switch to fox i should have 6%, right?

It didnt give me the crit rate, but another demon veno i know with the skill says that they get the crit rate when they switch, so what gives?
>.<
Post edited by Ms_HopToIt - Sanctuary on

Comments

• JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    As far as I know at least a few demon passive level 11 bonus attacks (including cleric's demon metal mastery) with crit don't get added to your character's stat menu. I guess it's presumed to be there.
  • XxXvixonXxX - Heavens Tear
    XxXvixonXxX - Heavens Tear Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    u still get that added crit but it doesnt show on ya char stats which in all honesty i think it should seen as it adding to them but that crit would i assume only effect you when you in fox form melee killing
  • Mauntille - Heavens Tear
    Mauntille - Heavens Tear Posts: 694 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    It doesn't show up (like demon wood mastery), but it does take effect. I don't have numbers to back this up at the moment, but I have noticed a difference. And yes, melee on adds the bonus when you're in fox.
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Use Eye of Observation to see.
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty