A valid question

Comments

• grimreaperhc
    grimreaperhc Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I`m just flying around and offering my help to people.
  • Golassic - Harshlands
    Golassic - Harshlands Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited September 2010

youre not helping them when u bann them =]
    Useing ↑ in Forsaken World forum too

NightRage, WaffleChan, MistaBwanden, SoIar, WraithTanker, BeingHope, Zanyru won't be forgotten~!

RedsRose,Boogiepanda,NiightmareXz,Airyll u guys said everything that i wanned to say =] b:victory[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Alphae - Lost City
    Alphae - Lost City Posts: 1,512 Arc User
    edited September 2010

Like, randomly? Or through a guild?
    youre not helping them when u bann them =]

Don't discuss bans, that IS against the rules b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LenieClarke - Heavens Tear
    LenieClarke - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,275 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Well when I joined PWI I made a quick check on the Blademaster section and I found a pretty old guide about dual axes build. By this moment I already had a few levels and I added a 2 mag points, which I regret now.

heh. easy mistake to make; Lenie's carting around something like 14 dex i didn't know i'd never use. some day i'll restat to HA veno and fix all that, but can't afford it yet.

you've been playing a little longer than i and your main's a little higher level; how many chars (and classes) do you run, as in regularly play? which of them is your lowest level?

oh, and just to start us off on appropriately bad terms --- i HATE your sig picture. sets every anti-authoritarian bone in me to itching, you might as well throw in a portrait of big brother while you're at it to make it even more obviously Orwellian.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Heaven's Tear alts: KenLubin, Sou_Hon, JudyCaraco --- level 5x chars.
  • grimreaperhc
    edited September 2010
    Like, randomly? Or through a guild

I`m guildless. But even when I had a guild - randomly. Just flying around and if I see that somebody is fighting mobs and that his hp is running down quick, he is using pots, running around and stuff, I just ask him if he needs help. Sometimes I spend over 3 hours in helping just one person, but I feel good and I`m having fun because some of the players are really talkative and they can talk with you for hours.

@Lenie - I have only 1 alt - a 29 lvl archer, but at the moment I`m not playing with him because I`m trying to get to the required level to join the faction as quick as possible.
  • Golassic - Harshlands
    edited September 2010
    Like, randomly? Or through a guild?

*roll eyes* ...he can bann me 100x times but i can make 100x acc for forums =]

NightRage, WaffleChan, MistaBwanden, SoIar, WraithTanker, BeingHope, Zanyru won't be forgotten~!

RedsRose,Boogiepanda,NiightmareXz,Airyll u guys said everything that i wanned to say =] b:victory[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tatuaje - Lost City
    Tatuaje - Lost City Posts: 2,780 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I should point out that you don't even need to play this game to know when most people here deserved to be banned.

IJS. b:victory

It's nice that he's replying to people's questiosn. Too bad there are dunces like Failasic to ruin it.
    tatuaje: grinding mobs and zhenning ???
    frankieraye:All right, I admit it, it's a bit retro. lol.
  • grimreaperhc
    edited September 2010
    @ all the rest :

I`m trying to be friendly and to give you what you want, so please be mature and keep to the forum topic, otherwise I`ll have to lock the thread for off-topic.
  • Alphae - Lost City
    edited September 2010
    I`m guildless. But even when I had a guild - randomly. Just flying around and if I see that somebody is fighting mobs and that his hp is running down quick, he is using pots, running around and stuff, I just ask him if he needs help. Sometimes I spend over 3 hours in helping just one person, but I feel good and I`m having fun because some of the players are really talkative and they can talk with you for hours.

@Lenie - I have only 1 alt - a 29 lvl archer, but at the moment I`m not playing with him because I`m trying to get to the required level to join the faction as quick as possible.

I don't care to be guildless as I'm talkative and I hate pick-up squads nowadays. Back in the day, pick up squads were a lot better. Now people have no squad etiquette, nor do they know their classes 9/10 times.

That would be inadvisable, as such a thing as IP bans do exist. If you start proxying hardcore to get around an IP ban... well. You have too much free time on your hands.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Bloody_Fox_ - Sanctuary
    _Bloody_Fox_ - Sanctuary Posts: 993 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    What level are you in-game ?

65, almost 66.

How long have you played ?

Around 7 months already.

End-game goals ?

Becoming a member of a Dreamweaver faction named Equinox, getting the gear I need for the end-game without using the boutique, having fun, helping low levels.

Opinions on the class I play ?

As for beginning - Blademaster. Pretty balanced character. Can work as a support and a tank in squads and meanwhile can work perfectly alone. Getting expensive around my level, but I think I`ll able to make it through. Perfect for the second line of attack in instances because of the many stun skills the class got. Can be good against magic mobs, but of course the physical ones are prefered.

Your favorite instance ?

So far FB/BH 51. I love that you must always look behind your back to make sure that there are no walkers who are ready to pwn you from behind. Pretty dangerous at big open spaces such as the pillar for Fugma and the square at Rankar. Rankar has a terrible magic AoE and the clerics, and you of course, must be very careful if you want to stay alive. Physical attack first, you use after marrow, and then magical, and you are dead.
    I also like the TT runs, but I only have 3 or 4 so far. Even that I managed to tank two of the bosses I still need to visit it a bit more, so I can gain the experience I need.

I hope that this is good enough for you.

Regards

L-O-L how do you plan on helping ANYONE 70+? You have not even experienced TT lol
    Facebook.com/foxi187
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Alphae - Lost City
    edited September 2010
    L-O-L how do you plan on helping ANYONE 70+? You have not even experienced TT lol

This is a legit thread let's not get nasty b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • grimreaperhc
    edited September 2010

70+ maybe not. But how about 55 ?
  • LenieClarke - Heavens Tear
    LenieClarke - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,275 Arc User
    edited September 2010

he can get into TT 1-1 and IIRC 1-2, and he said he's enjoyed running instances there. heck, I'VE seen parts of TT 2-1 and 2-2, squad mode faction runs, and i can't open any of the instances myself yet --- they seem all kinds of fun, i'm looking forward to soloing them, as much as i'll be able.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Heaven's Tear alts: KenLubin, Sou_Hon, JudyCaraco --- level 5x chars.
  • _Bloody_Fox_ - Sanctuary
    _Bloody_Fox_ - Sanctuary Posts: 993 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Mainly helping low level players.

Many would still count you as low level.
    Facebook.com/foxi187
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Alphae - Lost City
    edited September 2010
    70+ maybe not. But how about 55 ?

What do you hate most about this game. Legit answer that is an in-game thing, not forum related.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Maragon - Dreamweaver
    Maragon - Dreamweaver Posts: 645 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    i want mods that are BP (before packs) not AP (after packs) regardless of level b:surrenderb:chuckle

+1b:surrender

to add a question just curious what was gold when you started playing? for me i bought my first gold for an inventory stone (using buy option) for abt 120k. it was closer to 100k first time I looked in AH to see what I would need to farm.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • grimreaperhc
    edited September 2010
    Many would still count you as low level.

Ok, I guess lower levels than me sounds better.
    What do you hate most about this game. Legit answer that is an in-game thing, not forum related.

Getting ganked by a several mobs, clerics not healing me in instances, people rushing forward in instances, in PK mode - pokes that kill me.

@Maragon, I don't really understood your answer, but I guess you are wondering when did I bought my first gold ? Well, haven't bought a single one so far.
  • Samaela - Dreamweaver
    Samaela - Dreamweaver Posts: 426 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Stating your mind and getting banned for it is one thing, going around saying stuff like that will get peoples threads closed is idiotic. Do like me, write your own thread if you have to talk about bans.

I like how you reply to stuff Grim. And you can help me anytime if those 70+ is all OH NOES. -cough-Samatheslowestlevelerever-cough- I think it's nice how you help neewbs though. We need it and all :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Samaela[demon cleric]||Nanimee[mystic]||aquaelle[psychic]
  • Alphae - Lost City
    edited September 2010
    Ok, I guess lower levels than me sounds better.

Getting ganked by a several mobs, clerics not healing me in instances, people rushing forward in instances, in PK mode - pokes that kill me.

@Maragon, I don't really understood your answer, but I guess you are wondering when did I bought my first gold ? Well, haven't bought a single one so far.

I hate when mobs spawn right on top of me qq

Show us your character?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • grimreaperhc
    edited September 2010
    I like how you reply to stuff Grim. And you can help me anytime if those 70+ is all OH NOES. -cough-Samatheslowestlevelerever-cough- I think it's nice how you help neewbs though. We need it and all :D

Just PM me in-game.

@Alphae, I can do that when I`m back at home.
  • GohRaL - Sanctuary
    GohRaL - Sanctuary Posts: 883 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Since you are kindly answering to all these useless question, ill ask one too:

-What are the 3 most annoying bug/glitches that make you go nuts while playing ?

(hint: there are so many that you CANT be able to answer this event if you'r low level/play since 7months)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ...i guarantee you, YOUR CHILDREN WILL NOT SEE THE DAY OF YOUR WHITE HAIRS...GOODBYE BLUE SKY (and PW too)

>RETIRED<
  • grimreaperhc
    edited September 2010

-What are the 5 most annoying bug/glitches that make you go nuts while playing ?

(hint: there are so many that you CANT be able to answer this event if you'r low level/play since 7months)

The rubber thing is the most annoying for me, but it's easy to get over when you just click fly again :)
  • Alphae - Lost City
    edited September 2010

-What are the 5 most annoying bug/glitches that make you go nuts while playing ?

I think it's helpful to know your mods maybe then you can respect, trust, and feel comfortable around them .-.

But that's actually a really good question.

And you have to relog if you get rubberbanding while riding on a mount.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • GohRaL - Sanctuary
    GohRaL - Sanctuary Posts: 883 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    The rubber thing is the most annoying for me, but it's easy to get over when you just click fly again :)

and that is one...

i simplyfied the question to 3, b:cute

still waiting
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ...i guarantee you, YOUR CHILDREN WILL NOT SEE THE DAY OF YOUR WHITE HAIRS...GOODBYE BLUE SKY (and PW too)

>RETIRED<
  • Samaela - Dreamweaver
    Samaela - Dreamweaver Posts: 426 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Just PM me in-game.
    Just you wait b:victory

Question though, what's your favoirte place in game? Not as in instance, but you know, which place do you find funniest/prettiest/hang around most etc etc
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Samaela[demon cleric]||Nanimee[mystic]||aquaelle[psychic]
  • grimreaperhc
    edited September 2010
    I don't have mounts.
    @Goh - this is the most annoying one.
    @Samaela - I love all the mountains/lakes, and the little rivers all over the map. Love the view of the moon at night too.
  • Alphae - Lost City
    edited September 2010
    I don't have mounts.
    @Goh - this is the most annoying one.
    @Samaela - I love all the mountains/lakes, and the little rivers all over the map. Love the view of the moon at night too.

I see. Mounts are win ijs

Do you wear fashion?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Boogiepanda - Raging Tide
    Boogiepanda - Raging Tide Posts: 4,682 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Mods don't play the game, just like GMs, they couldn't careless.
  • grimreaperhc
    edited September 2010
    @Alphae :

I only have some purple pants lol They are a gift from a friend, but I prefer my armor.
  • Golassic - Harshlands
    edited September 2010
    Mods don't play the game, just like GMs, they couldn't careless.

+1 b:victory

This discussion has been closed.