A valid question

Options
Alphae - Lost City
Alphae - Lost City Posts: 1,512 Arc User
edited September 2010 in General Discussion
Let's find out what our mods know about the game.

Mods, please respond.

What level are you in-game? How long have you played. Tell us about your goals for end-game, your opinions on the class you play, your favorite instance. Give reasons for your choices.

Let's get to know our mods.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Alphae - Lost City on

Comments

• Typhyse - Sanctuary
    Typhyse - Sanctuary Posts: 3,469 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I second this question. I want to know my superiors betterb:laugh
    Demon_Troll: "takes on the appearance of an innocent archer but turns into a mindless idiot once you hear him speak"
    ~Spazz~
  • Caoijmhe - Heavens Tear
    Caoijmhe - Heavens Tear Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Me too, actually. b:cute
  • Alphae - Lost City
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Man, I thought Grim was really active. I was hoping for a quick response. b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Don't give up hope just yet... maybe he's writing some wall of text-thing as we speak.
  • Alphae - Lost City
    edited September 2010
    Options
    From what I've seen, he's a pretty fast typer.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2010
    Options
    True... oh, I guess we've got to wait for now. It's not polite if he ignores this question. v.v
  • grimreaperhc
    grimreaperhc Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    What level are you in-game ?

65, almost 66.

How long have you played ?

Around 7 months already.

End-game goals ?

Becoming a member of a Dreamweaver faction named Equinox, getting the gear I need for the end-game without using the boutique, having fun, helping low levels.

Opinions on the class I play ?

As for beginning - Blademaster. Pretty balanced character. Can work as a support and a tank in squads and meanwhile can work perfectly alone. Getting expensive around my level, but I think I`ll able to make it through. Perfect for the second line of attack in instances because of the many stun skills the class got. Can be good against magic mobs, but of course the physical ones are prefered.

Your favorite instance ?

So far FB/BH 51. I love that you must always look behind your back to make sure that there are no walkers who are ready to pwn you from behind. Pretty dangerous at big open spaces such as the pillar for Fugma and the square at Rankar. Rankar has a terrible magic AoE and the clerics, and you of course, must be very careful if you want to stay alive. Physical attack first, you use after marrow, and then magical, and you are dead.
    I also like the TT runs, but I only have 3 or 4 so far. Even that I managed to tank two of the bosses I still need to visit it a bit more, so I can gain the experience I need.

I hope that this is good enough for you.

Regards
  • Alphae - Lost City
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Could you offer us some example builds that you perhaps might be aiming for, as well as some more specifics on what you hope to achieve end-game?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Golassic - Harshlands
    Golassic - Harshlands Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    66 lvl mod ...7 months?...this is.. lol...
    Useing ↑ in Forsaken World forum too

NightRage, WaffleChan, MistaBwanden, SoIar, WraithTanker, BeingHope, Zanyru won't be forgotten~!

RedsRose,Boogiepanda,NiightmareXz,Airyll u guys said everything that i wanned to say =] b:victory[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Yay! I told you he was writing something :D

51 is my least favourite fb though... but I do like fb89, both sage and demon. b:cute
  • Rillien - Heavens Tear
    Rillien - Heavens Tear Posts: 569 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I'd argue that their experience in game matters less as long as they have had decent experience...i.e. they don't have to be 100 with the best gear but they should at least have a thorough understanding of all aspects of the game, whether it is from learning from higher levels things they cannot yet experience, or experiencing it themselves. What matters most is their ability to stay on top of the forums, be helpful, and not **** off the playerbase...
  • Alphae - Lost City
    edited September 2010
    Options
    66 lvl mod ...7 months?...this is.. lol...

We're trying to find out more about our mods here! b:angry
    Yay! I told you he was writing something :D

51 is my least favourite fb though... but I do like fb89, both sage and demon. b:cute

Ewww fb51 :x I like Brim a lot actually. Eden slightly less.
    I'd argue that their experience in game matters less as long as they have had decent experience...i.e. they don't have to be 100 with the best gear but they should at least have a thorough understanding of all aspects of the game, whether it is from learning from higher levels things they cannot yet experience, or experiencing it themselves. What matters most is their ability to stay on top of the forums, be helpful, and not **** off the playerbase...

b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Golassic - Harshlands
    edited September 2010
    Options
    We're trying to find out more about our mods here! b:angry

ok ok... b:shocked

NightRage, WaffleChan, MistaBwanden, SoIar, WraithTanker, BeingHope, Zanyru won't be forgotten~!

RedsRose,Boogiepanda,NiightmareXz,Airyll u guys said everything that i wanned to say =] b:victory[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Alphae - Lost City
    edited September 2010
    Options
    ok ok... b:shocked

That's right bucko, we should all behave ourselves!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rillien - Heavens Tear
    Rillien - Heavens Tear Posts: 569 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    What level are you in-game ?

Your favorite instance ?

So far FB/BH 51. I love that you must always look behind your back to make sure that there are no walkers who are ready to pwn you from behind. Pretty dangerous at big open spaces such as the pillar for Fugma and the square at Rankar. Rankar has a terrible magic AoE and the clerics, and you of course, must be very careful if you want to stay alive. Physical attack first, you use after marrow, and then magical, and you are dead.
    I also like the TT runs, but I only have 3 or 4 so far. Even that I managed to tank two of the bosses I still need to visit it a bit more, so I can gain the experience I need.

I have to say I'm not too fond of 51 because I always used to get lost in there and for my FBs I had trouble with the stupid drop quests and had no idea you had to port out to get the 3rd tab b:cry
  • Golassic - Harshlands
    edited September 2010
    Options
    That's right bucko, we should all behave ourselves!

he play only from 7 months...so he dont know anything about the game problems..he cant just bann ever1 bc they said the truth... this is just .. :X...

• Alphae - Lost City
    edited September 2010
    Options
    he play only from 7 months...so he dont know anything about the game problems..he cant just bann ever1 bc they said the truth... this is just .. :X...

We should still all behave ourselves! b:angry

Grim why is your typing so much slower here than everywhere else? qq
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • grimreaperhc
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Could you offer us some example builds that you perhaps might be aiming for, as well as some more specifics on what you hope to achieve end-game?

Well when I joined PWI I made a quick check on the Blademaster section and I found a pretty old guide about dual axes build. By this moment I already had a few levels and I added a 2 mag points, which I regret now. Followed the 1 vit, 3 str, 1 dex build until like 15 level and then I putted points in whatever I feel I need. At level 60 I decided to get some more dex because my dex was really low ( mainly adding points in vitality and strength ) and to keep it with 1 point over my level. I don't think about switching to fists, even that they are better because of the bigger dps, low chance of missing and the big crit rate. Plus I have all the axes skills level already and it will be a pain for a poor player like me to switch to fists.
    More end-game achievements ?
    I want to take participation in TW. Also doing FC runs. Still haven't tried any of these two, but I`m sure there will be a lot of fun if I find the right squad. To be honest, I haven't been thinking about my end-game achievements much. Still level 65 and there are miles to be walked until I reach at least 85.

Also I`m only level 65 so far because I try to stay away from BH's - this way I`ll learn much more about my character. Also I've never power lvled or used hyper stones.
  • Alphae - Lost City
    edited September 2010
    Options
    What's your preferred method of spending in-game time?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Golassic - Harshlands
    edited September 2010
    Options
    We should still all behave ourselves! b:angry

Grim why is your typing so much slower here than everywhere else? qq

stop with that mad face xD its rly funny

• Alphae - Lost City
    edited September 2010
    Options
    stop with that mad face xD its rly funny

This thread is a serious thread to get to know our mods b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • NiightmareXz - Harshlands
    NiightmareXz - Harshlands Posts: 1,569 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Srs thread is srs guize b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ˙buoɹʇs ǝq ןן,ı ʇɐɥʇ ɟןǝsʎɯ ןןǝʇ ı os
  • grimreaperhc
    edited September 2010
    Options
    What's your preferred method of spending in-game time?

Mainly helping low level players. At my levels 98 % of the mobs are magic attack and this is really painful for me, so I try not to do quests alone ( even that I`m forced to do them alone these days ). I got in PK mode around 2 weeks ago and even that I got pwnd all the way I had extremely a lot of fun. I also go to places where I can find a lot of people and I`m trying to have fun with them.
  • xxxdreamweaver
    xxxdreamweaver Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Where is the other faceless mod? And Grim, I'm your friend on core connect so you should get me unbannedb:kissb:victory

Also, thanx Night xD
    RIP SoIar
  • Alphae - Lost City
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Mainly helping low level players. At my levels 98 % of the mobs are magic attack and this is really painful for me, so I try not to do quests alone ( even that I`m forced to do them alone these days ). I got in PK mode around 2 weeks ago and even that I got pwnd all the way I had extremely a lot of fun. I also go to places where I can find a lot of people and I`m trying to have fun with them.

o_o how do you level like that

I meant, do you do BH, do you grind a lot, have you ever tried cube, do you do crazy stone or WC?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • NiightmareXz - Harshlands
    NiightmareXz - Harshlands Posts: 1,569 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Where is the other faceless mod? And Grim, I'm your friend on core connect so you should get me unbannedb:kissb:victory

Also, thanx Night xD

He asked me to marry him on Rate a Character Thread, but that doesn't mean he'll unban NightRage for me. b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ˙buoɹʇs ǝq ןן,ı ʇɐɥʇ ɟןǝsʎɯ ןןǝʇ ı os
  • Golassic - Harshlands
    edited September 2010
    Options

I meant, do you do BH, do you grind a lot, have you ever tried cube, do you do crazy stone or WC?

WC=70+ xD

• grimreaperhc
    edited September 2010
    Options

I didn't said I don't do BH's at all. I did a lot of BH's but I missed all of them the past two weeks. And it may sound incredible, but it seems that I`m leveling just fine with the help I`m offering to the other players.
  • Alphae - Lost City
    edited September 2010
    Options
    you just made it sound like you hung out around fb19 all day.

you know there was a time people actually did that.
    WC=70+ xD

Whoops. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mendolin - Sanctuary
    Mendolin - Sanctuary Posts: 1,092 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    i want mods that are BP (before packs) not AP (after packs) regardless of level b:surrenderb:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.