Please welcome our new forum mods!

Comments

• Sanctam - Dreamweaver
    Sanctam - Dreamweaver Posts: 328 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I wonder if the gms are just too ashamed of our forums to bring in srs mods. We're like that child in a family that nobody talks about b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    last post on page 60

:edit 3rd post on page 61:

+1 to one of the preceding comments
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • WaffleChan - Sanctuary
    WaffleChan - Sanctuary Posts: 2,897 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Oh my god I need to go to bed.

3 /10charcount
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    advice to fledgling archers:
    Going sage is like drunken sex, at first she may look good, but when you wake up the next morning; you'll look at her and go WHAT HAVE I DONE.
  • Airyll - Dreamweaver
    Airyll - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,882 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I wonder if the gms are just too ashamed of our forums to bring in srs mods. We're like that child in a family that nobody talks about b:shocked

No, they just don't care.

We were lucky to get the number of responses we did when we were all in serious mode, it's only natural to not expect a single thing from them now. When, if this thread enters serious mode again, there's still going to be a lack of presence.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SerenityMare - Dreamweaver
    SerenityMare - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,211 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Oh my god I need to go to bed.

Me too. b:sad

@Sasha

Epic fail. This thread is too fast, lmao.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Alphae - Lost City
    Alphae - Lost City Posts: 1,512 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    3 /10charcount

we've got a long way to go
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Seriously tho - we get a mod from another game . . . Konari pretending to not be Konari, and Grim - who has been here for like 6 months and has no idea what this game is about - and proves it every time he posts.

Pretty pro, methinks.

Nice job Frankie.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • Airyll - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2010
    Seriously tho - we get a mod from another game . . . Konari pretending to not be Konari, and Grim - who has been here for like 6 months and has no idea what this game is about - and proves it every time he posts.

Pretty pro, methinks.

Nice job Frankie.

You're trying hard, aren't you?

Mods from another game isn't exactly new. Mods from another game claiming they know the community here, however, definitely is. After Aryanna already set a high standard of achievement, poor little moderator from another community had to go and raise it far far higher.

Grim I still don't approve of, more so because of his past posting habits then his experience in the game.

I wouldn't know who the **** number three is or where they're from. It wouldn't matter if it's Konari or not, really, especially if this guy ends up doing the same... outstanding job as the person you claim him to be.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ArcanumPrae
    ArcanumPrae Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    *cracks neck* Sorry for the late delay, gang; classes can be a killer sometimes. Anywho, I'm ArcanumPrae; just call me Arc for short. I don't really have much of an intro at the moment...but I do hope to get to know y'all, and that as time goes on, we'll all get to be really cool with one another (though I'm sure that'll take a LOT of time, but patience is a virtue...)!
    edited September 2010
    *cracks neck* Sorry for the late delay, gang; classes can be a killer sometimes. Anywho, I'm ArcanumPrae; just call me Arc for short. I don't really have much of an intro at the moment...but I do hope to get to know y'all, and that as time goes on, we'll all get to be really cool with one another (though I'm sure that'll take a LOT of time, but patience is a virtue...)!

Hai Konari - welcome back to forums. My grandmother could read your posting style fro 10 miles away. Are you gonna continue to lock any thread that doesnt list you in the title like you did before?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    BeingHope - Harshlands Posts: 5,013 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Hai Konari - welcome back to forums. My grandmother could read your posting style fro 10 miles away.

LOL

hahahahaha yay!!!!!!!
    b:laugh
    [SIGPIC]http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad175/beinghope/beinghopesiggie.png[/SIGPIC]
    I forgot!!! Thanks forsaken for the signature b:cute
    b:chuckle I love huge catshops LOL b:laugh
  • nightragin
    nightragin Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2010

You need an avatar. Tell me, what is your experience with this game?
  • Airyll - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2010
    Hai Konari - welcome back to forums. My grandmother could read your posting style fro 10 miles away. Are you gonna continue to lock any thread that doest list you in the title like you did before?

Keeping with my whole honesty streak here...

I laughed pretty ****ing hard at this.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • xxxdreamweaver
    xxxdreamweaver Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Konari, this is one of those times where it's better to just resist the urge to postb:shocked

Keeping with my whole honesty streak here...

I laughed pretty ****ing hard at this.
    Me too xD
    RIP SoIar
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    BeingHope - Harshlands Posts: 5,013 Arc User
    edited September 2010

Omfg Konari
    *chases you with a baseball bat*

WHERE THE [enter word] HAVE YOU BEEN?!
    b:angryb:irritatedb:infuriated
    [SIGPIC]http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad175/beinghope/beinghopesiggie.png[/SIGPIC]
    I forgot!!! Thanks forsaken for the signature b:cute
    b:chuckle I love huge catshops LOL b:laugh
  • nightragin
    edited September 2010
    So why did they bother giving him a new name? Did he do something wrong before other than just fail at his job?
  • Alphae - Lost City
    edited September 2010
    Hai Konari - welcome back to forums. My grandmother could read your posting style fro 10 miles away. Are you gonna continue to lock any thread that doesnt list you in the title like you did before?

LOL, this thread is so fast I saw the first sentence, someone quoted you on the second, and then quoted you again when you added the third. That's just WIN.

Also, rofl.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sanctam - Dreamweaver
    Sanctam - Dreamweaver Posts: 328 Arc User
    edited September 2010

I imagined this as a hypothetical "fro" coming out of the top of his head. Something is wrong with me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2010
    nightragin wrote: »
    So why did they bother giving him a new name? Did he do something wrong before other than just fail at his job?

Yeah - he did a horrible job as a mod . . . why wouldn't they try to hide his name?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Alphae - Lost City
    edited September 2010
    Yeah - he did a horrible job as a mod . . . why wouldn't they try to hide his name?

Because GMs never cared before when forum moderation was ****? ijs
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • xxxdreamweaver
    edited September 2010
    LOL, this thread is so fast I saw the first sentence, someone quoted you on the second, and then quoted you again when you added the third. That's just WIN.

Also, rofl.

yes...but not as awesum as it was earlier when frankie was still replying. Got ninja'd like 6 times when I wrote "yes"

Konari...it has come down to you, will you save this thread by giving us something to rage about, or turn it into a count to 1000 thread?
    RIP SoIar
  • nightragin
    edited September 2010

Because they don't bother trying to hide their shameless money-grabbing destruction of the game.

But then again they do try to hide negative comments and commentators about it.
  • Nelae - Heavens Tear
    Nelae - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,490 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Welcome new mods to the fire pan b:laugh

But seriously welcome =)
    b:dirty
  • Alphae - Lost City
    edited September 2010
    yes...but not as awesum as it was earlier when frankie was still replying. Got ninja'd like 6 times when I wrote "yes"

Konari...it has come down to you, will you save this thread by giving us something to rage about, or turn it into a count to 1000 thread?

We're at 5 if someone would like to continue.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • xxxdreamweaver
    edited September 2010
    Because GMs never cared before when forum moderation was ****? ijs

If they did they wouldn't have added Grim and whoever else

RIP SoIar
  • Alphae - Lost City
    edited September 2010
    If they did they wouldn't have added Grim and whoever else

But it's not exactly a surprise.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Saberslash - Dreamweaver
    Saberslash - Dreamweaver Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Welcome
  • nightragin
    edited September 2010
    We're at 5 if someone would like to continue.

Potato.
  • xxxdreamweaver
    edited September 2010
    Welcome

/5chars
    RIP SoIar
  • Airyll - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2010
    Welcome

One person from another forum who makes grand claims to know this forum and it's game
    One forum spammer
    One ex-forum spammer and forum mod who never really did anything and the few times he did surface he tended to cause a bit of trouble

But seriously welcome =)

Fixed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.