Negativity

Options

Comments

• dragnone
    dragnone Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I take the GM silence to mean they mostly agree with what's been said here. I do not envy their position, where changes are pushed down from development that they know the players will hate. If the TW change happens, I look forward to them being able to announce it. For once, they will have a happy announcement that people will be glad to read. b:pleased

I, for one, will at least keep playing if they bring TW pay back. I've been playing around on my alts, but I haven't spent hardly any money on the game compared to what I used to before it got all messed up.
  • Demon_EA - Harshlands
    Demon_EA - Harshlands Posts: 294 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Fixing fish in PvP would probably be required. They are just ridiculous at this point.

hate tideborns... but seriously, I spent no real life money ingame... then again my brother did, but I still play... I just hate the fact that fish are overpowered... How fair is that? And venoes 2 shotting archers... But I still like PVP even though everyone > archer... Even though it takes soo much money to catch up to other classes as an archer, otherwise we are underpowered.
    The one and only... demon_troll... i will be pwn when i go demon again >)
  • Teppeii - Dreamweaver
    Teppeii - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,206 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    hate tideborns... but seriously, I spent no real life money ingame... then again my brother did, but I still play... I just hate the fact that fish are overpowered... How fair is that? And venoes 2 shotting archers... But I still like PVP even though everyone > archer... Even though it takes soo much money to catch up to other classes as an archer, otherwise we are underpowered.

QQmore.b:bye
    On indefinite hiatus :3
  • Demon_EA - Harshlands
    Demon_EA - Harshlands Posts: 294 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    QQmore.b:bye

You did not fight sins? Besides, they come out of nowhere and kill you. How fair is that? They never even give us a chance to fight. Or when Psychics resist your attacks and 1 shot archers.

I found out my brother plays on a damn pve server now T_T... I feel rejected
    The one and only... demon_troll... i will be pwn when i go demon again >)
  • NightRage - Raging Tide
    NightRage - Raging Tide Posts: 1,582 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options

I guess I like the challenge of being an underpowered class and still dominating just about anyone on my server.
  • SoIar - Dreamweaver
    SoIar - Dreamweaver Posts: 179 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Ontopic of the original post, yeah NightRage show the GM's what we think of their gameb:angry

@Demon, if its so hard to level w/out your brother go join him on a pve server. Not that much of a difference except for all the pk at low lvls
  • sethh
    sethh Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I really apreciate this topic for me is an alive. a thing with i'm 1000% agree. But as u said. We can do anything. people quited for a reason and we should do that too. They're abusing insanly with customers. and only they have the power to revert it. Before is too late.
    b:pleasedI'm ignorant :)
  • SoIar - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Poor NightRage, banned. New mods are tougher than old ones, maybe they think we'll like/respect them more that way? u.U? Anyway good to see this topic still lives, lets try to keep in on topic without spam or flames so it can stay open a while longerb:victory
  • BeingHope - Raging Tide
    BeingHope - Raging Tide Posts: 1,869 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I honestly can't believe they banned you.
    b:sweat
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Hiatus from April 2011
  • Summer_Blush - Heavens Tear
    Summer_Blush - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I honestly can't believe they banned you.
    b:sweat

DW that's just his alt b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SoIar - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2010
    Options
    DW that's just his alt b:chuckle

Yes foxgrit is his main. Anyway I'm sure if I was him I'd make an alt account now so hai NightRage b:cute

Ban sux =/

Except for yulk's ban
  • NiightmareXz - Harshlands
    NiightmareXz - Harshlands Posts: 1,569 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    b:avoid
    Time progressed. Anniversary packs came out. Cool. Time passes. Anniversary packs are back. Hundreds of pages of upset players post. The thread is ultimately ignored and PWI starts pumping more and more packs into the system. This marks the beginning of the decline of this game.

A year goes by. Hardly a week was had without a pack sale. They are repackaged, watered down, people still buy them. Oracles are sold directly in the boutique. ("There will never be EXP items in the Boutique.") We begin to finally realize that PWE does not care about what we have to say. They are just interested in a profit margin.

"Somebody reminded me the other night that I once said "greed is good." I swear I don't remember it but it sounds like something I would say in the eighties."
    b:surrender
    Someone tell me what that quote is from and you win my respect.
    Anyway,
    NightRage, your negativity is what keeps me checking these forums;
    something about it is so alluring to me b:cute
    Maybe it's because you don't beat around the bush and can express your opinion without repent & fear of being banned o_o;

Even though they did ban you... which means one less paying customer for this game, even though I stopped playing about 2 months ago b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ˙buoɹʇs ǝq ןן,ı ʇɐɥʇ ɟןǝsʎɯ ןןǝʇ ı os
  • Summer_Blush - Heavens Tear
    Summer_Blush - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Even though they did ban you... which means one less paying customer for this game, even though I stopped playing about 2 months ago b:bye

looks like you need to find a new follower :(

b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sanctam - Dreamweaver
    Sanctam - Dreamweaver Posts: 328 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    So instead of locking this thread they banned the OP...clever. Oh well, I'll miss reading NightRage's posts. Only a few more people until there will be no point to hop on the forums.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary
    _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,294 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    A ban for a complaint thread? Guys it isn't a prison, you can't keep people quiet and obedient by going crazy on rules and harsh control. Have fun with the imminent walls of qq threads and uproar and spam if this is the way you deal with things. -.-
  • Teppeii - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Why'd solar get banhammered too?
  • nightragin
    nightragin Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Bans without reason aren't very nice. But we aren't allowed to discuss that here as I'm sure somebody is about to point out.
  • Teppeii - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I'm not that conserned, I just want answers as to why disciplinary actions were taken out against my friend. Seems to be no apparent reason except for speaking.
  • Airyll - Dreamweaver
    Airyll - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,882 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I can say with some confidence Solar was probably banned for a particularly bitter and snippy post that held insult to the GMs and moderating team.

I know for a fact I saw this post.

I know for a fact two pages later, Solar was banned.

No worries, I'm sure the banhammer which catch up to all of us sooner or later.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • nightragin
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I can say with some confidence Solar was probably banned for a particularly bitter and snippy post that held insult to the GMs and moderating team.

Me too. b:sad

But that's fine. PWE does not want to address the multitude of problems they have brought on themselves, therefore criticism is falling on deaf ears. I will continue to post here as long as it still is fun for me.
  • Airyll - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2010
    Options
    nightragin wrote: »
    Me too. b:sad

But that's fine. PWE does not want to address the multitude of problems they have brought on themselves, therefore criticism is falling on deaf ears. I will continue to post here as long as it still is fun for me.

Just don't forget to tell everybody the game is dead once in a while and you're all set.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Teppeii - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2010
    Options

I see.

Meh. Almost seems inevitable. Like punishing a person who screams while being stabbed.

Heh...this could possibly be some clever way to weed out the objectors on the forums. Get them riled up to the point of rage so you have a valid reason to silence them for good.

Course, that can't be right...

Right?b:shutup
  • nightragin
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Just don't forget to tell everybody the game is dead once in a while and you're all set.

Plus forums.
  • xxxdreamweaver
    xxxdreamweaver Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Don't go around the filter.
    Grim
    RIP SoIar
  • Airyll - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Truth h-

Nevermind. I'd like to try and survive as long as possible, and I'm still not really in the mood for petty insults or low accusations right now. I've been on a roll.

Edited due to a quote.
    Grim
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • xxxdreamweaver
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I see.

Meh. Almost seems inevitable. Like punishing a person who screams while being stabbed.

Heh...this could possibly be some clever way to weed out the objectors on the forums. Get them riled up to the point of rage so you have a valid reason to silence them for good.

Course, that can't be right...

Right?b:shutup

D: was very sad. Continue to troll Demon for me b:cute
    RIP SoIar
  • nightragin
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I last visited these forums in 1969 apparantly.
  • Teppeii - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2010
    Options
    D: was very sad. Continue to troll Demon for me b:cute

I shall do, she who shall also not be named.b:cute
  • Grox - Dreamweaver
    Grox - Dreamweaver Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    very good thread, well said. this game just got worse and worse as time went by. i loved it before packs came out. i log back on after months just to see what's going on and the game is even worse.
  • xxxdreamweaver
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I shall do, she who shall also not be named.b:cute

thank youb:cute

Btw I still expect a siggyb:victory
    RIP SoIar
This discussion has been closed.