Comments

• amberis
    amberis Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Nice 5/5 :) <<<<<>>>>>>okai i lite changed my veno :3othery.jpg
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    Susylu - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,786 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Guess me and my wife are lucky... We both go the set from our Chappel Quest, Was easy and went quite fast, then again we did treat it as a end game Raid on WoW, downed the whole thing in seconds lol. We only paid about 500k total, so idk what this 20-60m you are talking about is? O.o

we killed the ex that came out and the minons very quickly and we got just under 20k contributions points. we didn't pay any money except guests that threw some flowers (and our corsages of course)

did you and your wife attack the mobs? that fails the quest and sometimes glitches it so you can receive the final prize. i'm not an expert at this, only done it once, but thats what i've seen/heard/read xD
  • Draykarna - Sanctuary
    Draykarna - Sanctuary Posts: 192 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Thanks guys I went through alot of makeover scrolls just to get her right. (messed up a few times buy accidentaly clicking confirm befor I was finnished duh -eyerolls-)

@Sesshy1 the hair isnt perfect I know but to me its was the only one that looked/felt right. Still I had to mess with the head sliders to get is not to look so boofy beehive esque -_-. The only other hairstyle that looked ok was the short bob cut like one at the bottom of the hair list. But I wanted long hair lol
    [SIGPIC]http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b150/HIM_Wraith/Dray_Sig5_zps515c7918.png[/SIGPIC]
    .:sig by me:.

.:My Chars:.
    .:Draykarna-Veno-8x.:.NiteShade_-Sin-4x.:.Shavain-Psy-7x.:.Kellyka-Cleric-7x.:.Ravenda-Seeker-5x.:.Valaskar-Arch-1x:.
  • Seleana_Riel - Heavens Tear
    Seleana_Riel - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    5/5 for EVERYONE ON THIS PAGE!!! >.<
    dang you guys are good! O_O

2010-09-1917-19-09.jpg
  • KuiXing - Harshlands
    KuiXing - Harshlands Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    b:cute
    2010-09-2419-35-22.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I have the best mom ever, she brought me drugs and fruit juice - Reavღ
    Challenge accepted I'm going to go blow up the sun - FanFon
    Those crabs are like the Energizer Bunny, they just keep going and going and going... - Wildsblade
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    Susylu - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,786 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Vain - She uses the same style/color hair and eyes as my sin xD I think maybe her head is a little longated/thin but she looks pretty cool! 7/10

amberis - that outfit and color is really kawaii on your veno. I just think the eyes need a little adusting. :) 6/10

Seleana_Riel - I really like that look, had it before, until I realized that way too many people have it, this 'modified' preset. Her lip color match her gear but not really her face. 5/10

KuiXing - She has a really ... I can't describe it but I like her expression a lot. don't know why there's those two white dots on her lips tho it's driving me crazy... 8/10
  • Queen_Ari - Heavens Tear
    Queen_Ari - Heavens Tear Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    for the person above me's pic

love her face XD ...but those dots are really irking me.

4/5
    i can't decide between these two hairstyles can someone help? XD (plus rate)

2010-09-2421-14-35.jpg

and

2010-09-2421-29-24.jpg

different lighting:

2010-09-2422-49-18.jpg

and

2010-09-2422-52-40.jpg

i actually used advance settings O_O
  • Draykarna - Sanctuary
    Draykarna - Sanctuary Posts: 192 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I like the shorter one (the one in the first pic) and as a personal preference I think her eyes are to wide and surprised looking. Make them a lil more closed and it should look great ^^
    [SIGPIC]http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b150/HIM_Wraith/Dray_Sig5_zps515c7918.png[/SIGPIC]
    .:sig by me:.

.:My Chars:.
    .:Draykarna-Veno-8x.:.NiteShade_-Sin-4x.:.Shavain-Psy-7x.:.Kellyka-Cleric-7x.:.Ravenda-Seeker-5x.:.Valaskar-Arch-1x:.
    edited September 2010
    thank you! XD

kk how about this now? (if i make them any smaller the eyeliner makes them look too closed >.< ) but they are smaller...barely XD

2010-09-2509-14-05.jpg

xD ok now people can rate XD

and give tips XD
  • KuiXing - Harshlands
    KuiXing - Harshlands Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    KuiXing - She has a really ... I can't describe it but I like her expression a lot. don't know why there's those two white dots on her lips tho it's driving me crazy... 8/10

ik xD no matter what i do i cant get rid of them b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I have the best mom ever, she brought me drugs and fruit juice - Reavღ
    Challenge accepted I'm going to go blow up the sun - FanFon
    Those crabs are like the Energizer Bunny, they just keep going and going and going... - Wildsblade
  • amberis
    amberis Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    big eyes :O 4/5 :p >>>>>><<<<< hows about now meh veno colors :o btw i make small eyes cuz they making char more realistic :pmaini.jpg rate!!!!!!!! XD
  • sesshy1
    sesshy1 Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    @Queen_Ari She's pretty, and I love the color of the eyeliner with the hair. I do think they eyes are a bit big, and that they eyebrows don't really match with the hair. But other than that, I really like her! She's unique, and I think its difficult to make a decent looking character with rainbow hair. 4/5

@Amberis Love her look! I think the only thing I can nick pick is her eyes might be a little bit too long/thin. 4/5
    edited September 2010
    sesshy1 wrote: »
    @Queen_Ari She's pretty, and I love the color of the eyeliner with the hair. I do think they eyes are a bit big, and that they eyebrows don't really match with the hair. But other than that, I really like her! She's unique, and I think its difficult to make a decent looking character with rainbow hair. 4/5

@Amberis Love her look! I think the only thing I can nick pick is her eyes might be a little bit too long/thin. 4/5

XD i tried, any smaller and it looked like she was sleepy >.< that eyeliner is hard to work with >.< XD but thank you! (i'll try playing with it more) there are actually people whith eyes this size (its the eyeliner, it ether makes it look too small or too big >.< )

the eyebrows may not match the hair but it matches the ears and tail XD (rainbow eyebrows is just pushing it a little too far xD )
    edited September 2010
    amberis wrote: »
    big eyes :O 4/5 :p >>>>>><<<<< hows about now meh veno colors :o btw i make small eyes cuz they making char more realistic :pmaini.jpg rate!!!!!!!! XD

technically they are animals
    veno's based off of a yao jin - origianlly an animal but powerful enough to take on a semi human form-> i tried to make her look more un-realistic, since they are of same ranking as demi gods (or something like that, need to ask dad XD); usually in stories its easy to tell hey are not human from traits that are considered beautiful by them (pale skin, big eyes, and in traditional stories...vibrant colors XD )
    edited September 2010
    oop i didn't rate your amberis!!

ok *_*

you've perfect color contrast for the hair skin and lips, they are perfect.

the eyes...this game doesn't have good light color quality, it always give that "colored contacts" feel. id suggest a darker green (like forest). XD

4.7/5

i don't think your eyes are too narrow (mabye bye like .25cm) (its the eyeliner its giving, that "narrow eye" effect <- sad truth for all eyeliners T^T)

other than that, your right its much more realistic. XD
  • sesshy1
    sesshy1 Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    XD i tried, any smaller and it looked like she was sleepy >.< that eyeliner is hard to work with >.< XD but thank you! (i'll try playing with it more) there are actually people whith eyes this size (its the eyeliner, it ether makes it look too small or too big >.< )

the eyebrows may not match the hair but it matches the ears and tail XD (rainbow eyebrows is just pushing it a little too far xD )

Ahh, I see what you mean. I think there's another eyeliner that is similar to that one but is a little bit less of an impact, I think it might work well with your eyes; but I think your eyes are cute in a cartoon-y way. :D

And I don't mean have rainbow eyebrows, but the brown really distracts from the rest of the features. Maybe a light silver-blue or a soft gray would work well. ;D
    edited September 2010
    sesshy1 wrote: »
    Ahh, I see what you mean. I think there's another eyeliner that is similar to that one but is a little bit less of an impact, I think it might work well with your eyes; but I think your eyes are cute in a cartoon-y way. :D

And I don't mean have rainbow eyebrows, but the brown really distracts from the rest of the features. Maybe a light silver-blue or a soft gray would work well. ;D

o i tried those, but i like this impact eyeliner better XD
    ooo im gunna try those eyebrow colors now XD\

thank you!
    edited September 2010
    you mean like this?

2010-09-2518-59-05.jpg

i kinda feel she looks better with long har in this eyeliner, you?:

2010-09-2519-02-20.jpg

personally i kinda like the exotic one XD (but i made another one with this look XD)
  • Lightyy_u - Harshlands
    Lightyy_u - Harshlands Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    qryuzl.gif

b:thanksb:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lightyy_u - Harshlands
    Lightyy_u - Harshlands Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    2010-09-2603-14-58-1.jpg

so funny=]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Waterscyth - Heavens Tear
    Waterscyth - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    b:sad I cant figure out ow to upload my picture
    edited September 2010
    qryuzl.gif

b:thanksb:thanks

0.0 she gives off that "elegant rebel" type aura....xD i love it!!

its kinda like a mixed between the "angels" and the "demons" xD

the only thing i can really say is that her eyes look narrow due to her eyeliner...but..O_O it WORKS!! xD

5/5!!! xD
  • INaty - Lost City
    INaty - Lost City Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    8cx42il9.jpg

=) my naty rly love her<3333
  • GrimReaperHC - Dreamweaver
    GrimReaperHC - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,695 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    b:sad I cant figure out ow to upload my picture

1. Go to imageshack.us
    2. Upload your image
    3. Copy the forum thumbnail and paste it here :)
    4. Good luck
  • INaty - Lost City
    INaty - Lost City Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    yet837ea.jpg

b:surrender hope this pic is smaller xDD
  • XSerenaLunax - Dreamweaver
    XSerenaLunax - Dreamweaver Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    4.5/5 I love her minxy look XD

On the spur of the moment I deleted my veno, and made another, completely different to how I make my other kind of chars....but I totally love how she turned out! Plz rate :) :

29imf7.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Made by Moi b:cute

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    In dreams, we enter a world that's entirely our own. ~Steven Kloves, Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
  • Dorset - Heavens Tear
    Dorset - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,690 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    @INaty 5/5 she looksreally cute i like the way you formed her lips xd
    @Serena 2.5/5 i dislike the way those lips shine and she is too skinny imo

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] <sig by me

yup guys imma back!

I LOVE making sigs. go to Fanatics section "Dorset's Thread of Interesting Things". u request ill create!
    b:shyI LOVE MY HUBBY my best friend HeartandSoulb:heart
  • SanChan - Heavens Tear
    SanChan - Heavens Tear Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    My Veno with Anniversery-Fashion

veno.png
  • LittIewg - Heavens Tear
    LittIewg - Heavens Tear Posts: 129 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    2010-09-2202-44-51.jpg

Me and my beautiful girl:3

I'll post a full pic of me a bit later when im not feeling lazeh,Pic above me I give a 4/5b:chuckle
  • Finnja - Heavens Tear
    Finnja - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    My Cleric ^_^

20100927193549.png