All Your Base Are Belong To Us!

Options

Comments

• Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Enrage is still number #1, but, we need Rad to win a 1v1 for further.......uh......fame. <.<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Exegesis - Heavens Tear
    Exegesis - Heavens Tear Posts: 721 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Its a long wayyyyyy - to the top.. if you wanna rock'n'roll *dances and sings* b:victory

School of Rock b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] OH really? What a surprise.
  • Exegesis - Heavens Tear
    Exegesis - Heavens Tear Posts: 721 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Aww thank you Anne b:surrender

^kidding obviously..

On a side note, we purposely lost to Radiance tonight so we could wipe them off the map again. This will add to the fun of doing it, add to WC spam, and general laughter. So far the plan is working b:chuckle

b:laugh joke of the day... if you would put your top 80 to wipe drakon fast and darkriders then let us beat ya in 10 minutes to save charm - then you would have lost on purpose... I hope it wasnt a serious post Evanera, if so /facepalm b:laugh

But even if we get wiped again next week... Im sure im gonna say... oh yeah , we lost on purpose cause we didnt like the Red color, we want orange back :p

Was a good fight, and I foresee many great battles in the future, win or lose, its gonna be fun :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] OH really? What a surprise.
  • Isaphet - Heavens Tear
    Isaphet - Heavens Tear Posts: 217 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    At the moment, do most of Enrage really feel like they ever held the whole map? Obviously the whole map was blue for a lil bit there, but when the TW rewards are dished out, Enrage never got it all. When it comes time to bid, Enrage still can't say "we had no way of bidding". If it just so happened that the timeslots had been switched around, the map would never have been completely blue.

So yeah, while the whole map was blue for a bit, I don't think I could say that Enrage ever actually "held" the whole map.

I don't mean this post as a troll thread, or as a bait, or to aggrevate. I'm just genuinely interested as to the feeling over it.
  • Anneliesse - Heavens Tear
    Anneliesse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    This is true. but Enrage lost one of their BEST BM and Archer to Radi, both with loads of TW exp, and knowing how Enrage tws. this along with their gear, the "lack" of Enrage having these kinda people in a time of a "gank" does make a difference in a guild. even tho its a small number of 3 that is now in Radi. they didnt just get good pvp/twers they got Good geared PVP/TWers. and Enrage lost them ( filling the slots with far less geared players). it also helps that i believe all 3 of the people in Radi now, always TW on Saturday. so there for does make a slight difference when you look at it that way.

b:cuteb:cute Anne

p.s i believe i told about 5-6 ppl on my friends list, that it was just a matter of time when Radi got a good time slot in a gank, and Enrage wouldnt have enough people online to control all 3 and would have to give it up to Radi. but i never expected it to be 7 hours after the map was blue D=

just noting the little msg of "you were killed by...." i have to agree with you quite a bit. i was just pointing out we still have plenty of great TWers hiding in our ranks. all things considered i am almost happy that we gave up that land to rad. look at all the drama, and the possiblility for us to attack a land. nice!

To LegendaryBis... thanks for all the arrows in my butt...i feel like a pincushion. b:cute
    *insert awesome siggy here*
  • Conavar - Heavens Tear
    Conavar - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,193 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    On a side note, we purposely lost to Radiance tonight so we could wipe them off the map again. This will add to the fun of doing it, add to WC spam, and general laughter. So far the plan is working

Aye and Pig's fly, Grass is pink, the moon is made of cheese, Inventor speaks good English and is Baby Jesus b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Evanera - Heavens Tear
    Evanera - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,423 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    lol xD
    Yes, it was a joke..figured we could use some laughter here b:kiss
  • Crazydan - Heavens Tear
    Crazydan - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,178 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    just noting the little msg of "you were killed by...." i have to agree with you quite a bit. i was just pointing out we still have plenty of great TWers hiding in our ranks. all things considered i am almost happy that we gave up that land to rad. look at all the drama, and the possiblility for us to attack a land. nice!

To LegendaryBis... thanks for all the arrows in my butt...i feel like a pincushion. b:cute

welcome to my hell Anne now if only we can get GTI ALUBA Manni Astheor and pretty much any other archer in Enrage to retire i would be all set b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Esemeli - Heavens Tear
    Esemeli - Heavens Tear Posts: 213 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Myself, Hoshimi, Yunahh, and Edya are returning.
  • Defected - Heavens Tear
    Defected - Heavens Tear Posts: 637 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Congrats Enraged.

As a bonus, it is to my understanding that Radiance is the new Roadkill? (Does that reference still even hold these days? I doubt anyone knows what I'm talking about.)

Nice to see that the original plan of letting Radiance have one land while Enraged controlled everything else worked out. I demand a screen shot for my archives.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Changed my mind. Permanently Retired - Only here to troll.
  • Crazydan - Heavens Tear
    Crazydan - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,178 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Ah Roadkill how i regret ever going to that fail faction. But damn that is going back a ways i feel old
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Enrage is still number #1, but, we need Rad to win a 1v1 for further.......uh......fame. <.<

I have to remember some day to make a random alt on HT , get some teles & spam wc a bit since you did it for RT b:cute
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Sinister - Heavens Tear
    Sinister - Heavens Tear Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    being in roadkill wasn't all bad the girls had some pretty nice voices on vent and pretty nice pictures on the forums
  • Nubispotze - Heavens Tear
    Nubispotze - Heavens Tear Posts: 512 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options

have fun with that. the game is dead.
    Exegesis-103-Psychic--blackballs, blueballs, pinkballs, hairless balls. You got a lotta balls to be applying to Enrage...AND ask for a private denial reason? gg man. gg.
  • hiddenalt
    hiddenalt Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    have fun with that. the game is dead.

Well u sure got excited over enrage owning the map yesterday over a dead game. Just saying b:cute
  • Darksylph - Heavens Tear
    Darksylph - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,816 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    At the moment, do most of Enrage really feel like they ever held the whole map? Obviously the whole map was blue for a lil bit there, but when the TW rewards are dished out, Enrage never got it all. When it comes time to bid, Enrage still can't say "we had no way of bidding". If it just so happened that the timeslots had been switched around, the map would never have been completely blue.

So yeah, while the whole map was blue for a bit, I don't think I could say that Enrage ever actually "held" the whole map.

I don't mean this post as a troll thread, or as a bait, or to aggrevate. I'm just genuinely interested as to the feeling over it.

I think alot in Enrage got their screenshot of the whole map & became complacent... REALLY quick. Like "its done, its over!". Seriously i think we had more show up trying to get into the afternoon fight (where we knew we'd get the map) then we did for the evening. I think some didnt realize we'd actually now have to defend it! b:shocked (not all, we still had over 100 online, but where were the other 90?).

Restarting Tao for a grand come-back tour? b:cute
  • Shifong - Heavens Tear
    Shifong - Heavens Tear Posts: 409 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    This thread came a bit too early b:cute

The map is final after the very last battle. It must have been nice to see the whole map blue, but you'll need atleast 1 more week to achieve your goal, because being satisfied with having it for a couple hours is half assed to me.

So i'll wish enrage goodluck next weekend. My congratulations once you've been able to keep the map totally blue after the last battle.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retsuko - Shifong
    Karmapwi.com
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    This thread came a bit too early b:cute

The map is final after the very last battle. It must have been nice to see the whole map blue, but you'll need atleast 1 more week to achieve your goal, because being satisfied with having it for a couple hours is half assed to me.

So i'll wish enrage goodluck next weekend. My congratulations once you've been able to keep the map totally blue after the last battle.

Almost all your base are belong to enrage.
    b:chuckle
    All your base are belong to the hamster.
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I find it funny that even though Rad won a gank after 5 of 6 months of trying you still can see traces of butthurt from some of their members in a generally happy thread.

And since they want to get all serious about the amount of time the map was held.

To add to what Evanera said, it was discussed before hand that if it came down to it we would sac the Rad battle to keep mono from getting land as we kept pulling squads out of the Rad battle to goto the Drakon battle.

GF on your 60 vs 80 win Radiance.b:victory

Since ppl had to get serious.

I'm just sayin.
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options

I knew it! Tao is coming back! brb apping.
    I have to remember some day to make a random alt on HT , get some teles & spam wc a bit since you did it for RT b:cute

Yes, plz, HT sucks compared to RTs.....trolling. If I could switch servers, I would go RT.....or LC.....

Almost all your base are belong to enrage.
    b:chuckle
    All your base are belong to the hamster.

The ultimate conspiracy.b:shocked

The leader of Enrage and Rad is actually this guy's alts. b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Teppeii - Dreamweaver
    Teppeii - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,206 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Meme is pro.
    On indefinite hiatus :3
  • Egaenil - Heavens Tear
    Egaenil - Heavens Tear Posts: 853 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    OMG we lost the game!! time to roll my face on my new shinny keyboard!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]"wink wink"
  • Isaphet - Heavens Tear
    Isaphet - Heavens Tear Posts: 217 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I find it funny that even though Rad won a gank after 5 of 6 months of trying you still can see traces of butthurt from some of their members in a generally happy thread.

And since they want to get all serious about the amount of time the map was held.

To add to what Evanera said, it was discussed before hand that if it came down to it we would sac the Rad battle to keep mono from getting land as we kept pulling squads out of the Rad battle to goto the Drakon battle.

GF on your 60 vs 80 win Radiance.b:victory

Since ppl had to get serious.

I'm just sayin.

I dont know if my post is one of those you think looks butthurt, might not be :)

I certainly tip my hat to what Enrage has achieved so far, and if you ever achieve full map domination, I guarantee I will be nothing but congratulatory.

If you're okay with what you had this afternoon, thats fine too. But a significant number of people (I assume a lot from inside Enrage) believe that the length of time you held the map was zero hours. Its not really getting serious about it, its just saying "you never did it".

Good luck next week, you obviously have every ability to eventually achieve what you've been looking to achieve for so long. For now, you're still one land away.
  • Ty - Heavens Tear
    Ty - Heavens Tear Posts: 604 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Congratz Enrage
    I like pie
  • Evanera - Heavens Tear
    Evanera - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,423 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    O.O
    Ty ^^
    I finally got it b:dirty

Come back to the game :(
  • Chansore - Heavens Tear
    Chansore - Heavens Tear Posts: 266 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Congratz Enrage

GTFO!!

on a side note: Gtz Enrage! to bad ya didnt hold it till i could see it.b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Founder of United Lions Liberation Front
    not to be confused with the
    ..Liberators Movement for Lions
    or.....Lions United Front
    or........United Lions Front for Liberation of all Lions

Retired b:bye but still trolllinnnnnn
  • Nubispotze - Heavens Tear
    Nubispotze - Heavens Tear Posts: 512 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    hiddenalt wrote: »
    Well u sure got excited over enrage owning the map yesterday over a dead game. Just saying b:cute

rofl, because i said "Grats to the old Enrage" that is excited? lolz b:cute
    Exegesis-103-Psychic--blackballs, blueballs, pinkballs, hairless balls. You got a lotta balls to be applying to Enrage...AND ask for a private denial reason? gg man. gg.
  • KingTank - Heavens Tear
    KingTank - Heavens Tear Posts: 298 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    i like apples
  • Asmodiel - Heavens Tear
    Asmodiel - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,442 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    i like apples

Green or red ones?
    "One of the most important factors, not only in military matters but in life as a whole, is ... the ability to direct one's whole energies towards the fulfillment of a particular task." - Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Surreal_ - Heavens Tear
    _Surreal_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,458 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    i like coconuts...big coconutsb:mischievous
    TheEmpire

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]