All Your Base Are Belong To Us!

Options
SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
edited October 2010 in Etherblade (West)
"Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Jhalil - Heavens Tear
    Jhalil - Heavens Tear Posts: 865 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    GG. You won the game.
    Sgt, Beetch. I tried finding you in the TW, I couldn't get past TheHate :(
    Maybe I should'be used a pot or put on a charm to try to run in to your base.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Still trying to move your cursor, eh?
  • sleepcat
    sleepcat Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I had a positive kill:death ratio that TW. b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Miugre - Heavens Tear
    Miugre - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,390 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Damnit, Sgt. You have the best opportunity ever to wave your e-peen all over WC, and all you guys do is spam a lame, outdated meme? Geez, you might as well have spammed "YOU JUST LOST THE GAME." :P

I was seriously hoping you'd start one of your famously awful poems in WC so that I could drown it out with counter-spam. -_- Way to fail.

(inb4 cascade of people QQing against enrage and enrage countering with "hur hur be as pro as us lol") *ducks out of thread* <_>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Yes, I'm still a stubborn holdout in favor of the old game. Haters gonna hate. ;]

Other Active Characters:
    LigerKing (Barb), Girasole (BM), Shamsheer (Sin), ArborSoul (Mystic).
  • Conavar - Heavens Tear
    Conavar - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,193 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Gratz to old school Enrage ( Sgt, Mystic, RC, Marin, Fimmel,Steopie etc ) for the achievement, you guys and gals worked ya butts off so all respect.

b:victory

Just hope the newbs, leaches and hangers on ( yes we all know who you are :p) within realise the hard work you lot did and say thanks and well done themselves, rather than bathe in the glory they didnt earn. Your achievement doesnt deserve them tainting it with e-peenor.

Gratz again
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Selviant - Heavens Tear
    Selviant - Heavens Tear Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US! >:| I wish TE would have fought us back. :(
  • Prohibited - Heavens Tear
    Prohibited - Heavens Tear Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    see sig b:sad

P.S. gz
    [SIGPIC]http://img715.imageshack.us/img715/4183/sgtdrunkramble.png[/SIGPIC]
    DUTY_CALLS - Heavens Tear: "I QUIT THE FORM'S FROM NOW U ALL JUST FORM TROLL'S AND TALK **** ALL TIME MEET ME IN PvP U GOT SOMTHING TO SAYb:shocked"
  • Leonardo - Heavens Tear
    Leonardo - Heavens Tear Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    pretty colour
    Gratz anyways

b:chuckle
  • Jhalil - Heavens Tear
    Jhalil - Heavens Tear Posts: 865 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    all Your Base Are Belong To Us! >:| I Wish Te Would Have Fought Us Back. :(

I Did Fight Back!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Still trying to move your cursor, eh?
  • Andromaka - Heavens Tear
    Andromaka - Heavens Tear Posts: 925 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Gratz to everyone who constantly signed up and participated to TW, older or newer Enrage member, without all of us we couldnt have made it b:victory Also congratz to those who are not anymore a part of Enrage but contributed for tonights victory (you know who you are wont say names )
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • hiddenalt
    hiddenalt Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Gratz Enrage tough to get the whole map but shouldnt u wait till the weekend is over? Still kudos chances r u r gonna end the weekend with a very blue map
  • Selviant - Heavens Tear
    Selviant - Heavens Tear Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    :D! Yeah!
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Apo update ur siggy ! LOL b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nelae - Heavens Tear
    Nelae - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,490 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I see blue.....and more blue b:shocked

Anyways gj
    b:dirty
  • Summer_Blush - Heavens Tear
    Summer_Blush - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I wish TE would have fought us back. :(

maybe i should have ran to Enrage too like you? i don't think so
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Redmenace - Heavens Tear
    Redmenace - Heavens Tear Posts: 908 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    You Just Died Of Dysentery
    A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.
    Robert A. Heinlein
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Now you gotta set the record for most time holding the map without losing a land.

I think the record is like 1 week lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • StormDragoon - Sanctuary
    StormDragoon - Sanctuary Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Grats on another faction achieving map domination :)
  • Absoluth - Heavens Tear
    Absoluth - Heavens Tear Posts: 764 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Gratz to old school Enrage ( Sgt, Mystic, RC, Marin, Fimmel,Steopie etc ) for the achievement, you guys and gals worked ya butts off so all respect.

b:victory

Just hope the newbs, leaches and hangers on ( yes we all know who you are :p) within realise the hard work you lot did and say thanks and well done themselves, rather than bathe in the glory they didnt earn. Your achievement doesnt deserve them tainting it with e-peenor.

Gratz again
    Dont offend the newer members. Its because of them your 'old school' has anyting to show for.
    PWI:
    "Free to play. Pay to win"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear
    X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,301 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Congratz b:victory You deserve it for the hard work.

ChukNoris recruiting the Enrages that bail in the coming weeks. b:surrender
  • Anneliesse - Heavens Tear
    Anneliesse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    congrats Enrage too bad i had to work today and couldnt help take the last land. now lets see how long we can hold them all =)
    *insert awesome siggy here*
  • Carnica - Heavens Tear
    Carnica - Heavens Tear Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    congrats Enrage too bad i had to work today and couldnt help take the last land. now lets see how long we can hold them all =)

Indefinitely, in my opinion.

And to all Enrage, congrats, you worked long and hard for this, and you deserve some non-QQ praise for it. b:victory
    [SIGPIC]TY Santacruz![/SIGPIC]

theempire.ucoz.com
  • Exegesis - Heavens Tear
    Exegesis - Heavens Tear Posts: 721 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Grats for having map domination for 7 1/2 hours.. But Blue isnt right.. history from other servers says its Red that is the pro color... w00t Radiance got red color ... watch out b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] OH really? What a surprise.
  • Nubispotze - Heavens Tear
    Nubispotze - Heavens Tear Posts: 512 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    lol. to bad Enrage leadership ran 4 of the better TW/PVPers out and 3 outta the 4 are now in Radi. o well cant win them all. We will see if Radi can hold in the 1v1 when Enrage attacks the land next week b:cute
    Exegesis-103-Psychic--blackballs, blueballs, pinkballs, hairless balls. You got a lotta balls to be applying to Enrage...AND ask for a private denial reason? gg man. gg.
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    lol. to bad Enrage leadership ran 4 of the better TW/PVPers out and 3 outta the 4 are now in Radi. o well cant win them all. We will see if Radi can hold in the 1v1 when Enrage attacks the land next week b:cute

Ehhh maybe, I do wonder how Rad handle ganks, they havent had a gank in....forever. lol

However, I don't see any faction opposing Rad, I highly doubt Drakon will bid on Rad if Rad does get 2+ lands.

TE maybe.

Enrage will always atk Rad.

Anyways, I expect more mudslinging to come in the future.

That is for sure. b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Lenore - Harshlands
    Lenore - Harshlands Posts: 1,201 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I'm kinda sick of the poo-slinging. It was fun/funny like a year ago. Now all the poo slingers are **** and it's just annoying.
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I'm kinda sick of the poo-slinging. It was fun/funny like a year ago. Now all the poo slingers are **** and it's just annoying.

It was fun back when Tao and Ceasar were around, especially when Tao had power.

Hurry up and bring back Tao....*cough*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Anneliesse - Heavens Tear
    Anneliesse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    eh, maybe this will be a lesson to all the people that sign up for TWs and then DONT FREAKING SHOW UP *rage rage rage rage* seriously though it was a fun fight and i look forward to more in the future. its always fun to let rad build its hopes for a week just to let us wipe them off the map again the week after. b:chuckle

ps to nubis, though i often respect your opinions i dont always agree. 4 people dont make a guild especially in TW (unless its a certain wizzy we all know... )
    *insert awesome siggy here*
  • Evanera - Heavens Tear
    Evanera - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,423 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Aww thank you Anne b:surrender

^kidding obviously..

On a side note, we purposely lost to Radiance tonight so we could wipe them off the map again. This will add to the fun of doing it, add to WC spam, and general laughter. So far the plan is working b:chuckle
  • Nubispotze - Heavens Tear
    Nubispotze - Heavens Tear Posts: 512 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    ps to nubis, though i often respect your opinions i dont always agree. 4 people dont make a guild especially in TW (unless its a certain wizzy we all know... )

This is true. but Enrage lost one of their BEST BM and Archer to Radi, both with loads of TW exp, and knowing how Enrage tws. this along with their gear, the "lack" of Enrage having these kinda people in a time of a "gank" does make a difference in a guild. even tho its a small number of 3 that is now in Radi. they didnt just get good pvp/twers they got Good geared PVP/TWers. and Enrage lost them ( filling the slots with far less geared players). it also helps that i believe all 3 of the people in Radi now, always TW on Saturday. so there for does make a slight difference when you look at it that way.

b:cuteb:cute Anne

p.s i believe i told about 5-6 ppl on my friends list, that it was just a matter of time when Radi got a good time slot in a gank, and Enrage wouldnt have enough people online to control all 3 and would have to give it up to Radi. but i never expected it to be 7 hours after the map was blue D=
    Exegesis-103-Psychic--blackballs, blueballs, pinkballs, hairless balls. You got a lotta balls to be applying to Enrage...AND ask for a private denial reason? gg man. gg.
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Enrage is still the 1st faction on HT who ever had control over the entire map. We wished we could hold it longer (there is a chance in the future :P) but still we did something that others only wished for or dreamed about but never made it. If any1 wants to beat us at it feel free... theres a long way to the top *grabs popcorn and watches* ... wait nvm it will be like 1 year from now... too much popcorn b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]