Tw prediction for Sept 24-26

Slivaf - Dreamweaver
Slivaf - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,106 Arc User
edited September 2010 in Tideswell (East)
Please note that this is just a prediction thread I won't be doing reports on them, just predictions, just for the fun of it, that's all they will be 'prediction' I could easily be wrong, so please don't get discouraged if I didn't choose your faction to win. :)

Defender first, Attacker last. =x lol

(pow = prediction of winner)

Calamity vs Dynasty : PoW: Calamity | Actual winner: Calamity
Calamity vs Tempest : PoW: Calamity | Actual winner:Tempest
Calamity vs Equinox : PoW: Calamity | Actual winner: Calamity
Dynasty vs Calamity : PoW: Calamity | Actual winner: Calamity
Tempest vs Warlock : PoW: Tempest | Actual winner: Tempest

Please remember that nothing is set in stone, especially when it comes to any prediction. Unless you believe in the powers of premonition which honestly I don't have, this is just mostly a guess, so good luck to all factions, may your swords slay many of your foes, and more importantly have fun.

Before the fat lady sings.

After will come later

Courtesy of Esnemyl

Is it just me or did somebody spill blue ink on the map?.
Ah, Mistakes are so easily made. ~ laura resnick

What kind of message are you sending when you insult my intelligence? ~ Me ~ 5/29/2015 (Yes it is possible someone said this before just no idea who/where.)
Post edited by Slivaf - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• tori2
    tori2 Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Since Dynasty, Equinox and Tempest coordinated their bids, which is a clear violation of the official TW rules and guidelines, I'm curious if they should even be allowed to partake in TW this week?
  • Slivaf - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2010
    tori2 wrote: »
    Since Dynasty, Equinox and Tempest coordinated their bids, which is a clear violation of the official TW rules and guidelines, I'm curious if they should even be allowed to partake in TW this week?

For the record this certainly isn't the first time Equinox coordinated, or tried coordinating with smaller factions, it is a pretty bad underhanded tactic, makes them look pretty bad.

Though, hey it it works for them... then so be it, There is enough proof going around elsewhere that they are breaking the rules, so it may only be a matter of time before Eq leader gets banned. =x

Either way, lets try to keep this on the down low... in this thread, I know it is frustrating and it helps to get the anger out anywhere/every place possible,but this is just NOT the place for it, I don't want to have to recreate the thread... IF they will even let me while this whole ordeal is going on. =x

What kind of message are you sending when you insult my intelligence? ~ Me ~ 5/29/2015 (Yes it is possible someone said this before just no idea who/where.)
  • Xarathox - Dreamweaver
    Xarathox - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,657 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I predict my own faction (Warlock) to last about 10 minutes...maybe more if we can muster at least 60 people. I haven't seen that many online at once, so it's up in the air if we can.

Not bashing my own faction, mind you. <3 these people. A fun bunch. But these aren't hardened TWers by any means lol. I dare say I'm probably the most experienced TWer in faction atm. Since I rode the waves with Dynasty as we took Armagedons land, and then all the RT land after.

I also predict I'ma get *****. A lot.
    Some people risk to employ me

Some people live to destroy me

Either way they die
  • Greaver - Dreamweaver
    Greaver - Dreamweaver Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    As long as tempest shows up i am going to go ahead and predict cala losing one. Cant guess to who but from fighting against tempest for a few weeks I say there about as strong as my faction (dyna ). and if cala has the same amount of ppl as the past few weeks i don't think they will have enough to hold off all 3.
  • DoriYan - Dreamweaver
    DoriYan - Dreamweaver Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Gosh, did it ever occur to you that factions like Dynasty and Tempest WANT to attack Calamity?
    All this ban talk makes me sick.
    EQ, Dynasty and Tempest all have a legitimate chance of winning.
    Its not hard to 'co-ordinate' attacks if only 3 people do attack.. Those 3 attacks will always be on the same day.
  • SerenityMare - Dreamweaver
    SerenityMare - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,211 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Watch them change the rules again and after this weekend! BAM!!

2 banned faction... -.-;;
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Balthier - Dreamweaver
    Balthier - Dreamweaver Posts: 182 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Gosh, did it ever occur to you that factions like Dynasty and Tempest WANT to attack Calamity?
    All this ban talk makes me sick.
    EQ, Dynasty and Tempest all have a legitimate chance of winning.
    Its not hard to 'co-ordinate' attacks if only 3 people do attack.. Those 3 attacks will always be on the same day.

And the reason there are only three attacks this weekend?

Oh, right, there were four attacks last weekend, but this didnt sit well with EQ so they made it so the fourth guilds leader couldn't place a bid this weekend b:bye

Dit it occur to you that a faction like Inversion WANT to attack Calamity?
    Inversion took a land from EQ, and since Inversion clearly doesn't have a legitimate chance of winning, neither does EQ then...
  • Dsholder - Dreamweaver
    Dsholder - Dreamweaver Posts: 626 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Calamity eating Dynasty : PoW: Calamity |
    Tempest vs Calamity : PoW: Tempest |
    Equinox vs Calamity : PoW: Equinox |
    Dynasty vs Calamity : PoW: Calamity |
    Warlock vs Tempest : PoW: Tempest |
    [SIGPIC]http://a.imageshack.us/img714/9433/testoz.jpg[/SIGPIC]

If I had a dime for every time I was wrong, I'd be broke.
  • Venoblaster - Dreamweaver
    Venoblaster - Dreamweaver Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I predict my own faction (Warlock) to last about 10 minutes...maybe more if we can muster at least 60 people. I haven't seen that many online at once, so it's up in the air if we can.

Not bashing my own faction, mind you. <3 these people. A fun bunch. But these aren't hardened TWers by any means lol. I dare say I'm probably the most experienced TWer in faction atm. Since I rode the waves with Dynasty as we took Armagedons land, and then all the RT land after.

Tempest vs Warlock : PoW: Tempest | Actual winner: TBD

I agree, Tempest. From Warlock's most experienced TWer's own words, Warlock doesn't have any chance of winning.

b:shutup
  • Shadowfire - Dreamweaver
    Shadowfire - Dreamweaver Posts: 356 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    If cala loses a tw this weekend, I'd predict it being to dynasty or tempest. I can't imagine us letting eq have a land.

I will be interested to see if the eq alts in tempest tw with tempest or eq.
  • Alias - Dreamweaver
    Alias - Dreamweaver Posts: 478 Arc User
    edited September 2010

I agree, Tempest. From Warlock's most experienced TWer's own words, Warlock doesn't have any chance of winning.

Dont say things like that c_c
    bad things might happen to your guild leader D:

Ontopic:
    In all honesty i really hope cala loses a **** ton of land this weekend >.> ive changed my mind about my theory of once they take the whole map they wont be able to hold it c-c.
    My predictions are that tempest beats warlock *Although i hope it lasts longer than an hour...even if we lose* Dont really know warlocks players but ive seen quite a few running about.
    Dyna I think might lose their sole territory but, should hopefully win it in the triple attack on cala...
    Tempest will also hopefully win another land.
    EQ.....methinks they should win...I wasnt on for their last battle before cala wiped em off the map, so i have no idea how long they lasted but with dyna and tempest they should do well enough to get that extra push they need.

Offtopicish..kinda : The Drama has gotten really stupid now >.> seriously all these 20+yearolds getting on like a bunch of immature kids is getting on my nerves either get into pk and fight it out or gtfo
    D:<
    Some people want drama thats worth paying attention to >.>

And as for combined attacks on people i see nothing against it.
    Very few guilds if any on this server can take the larger factions 1v1 and as it has been proven can only take land from them in a combined attack.
    Both guilds have attacked the other with other factions and whether it was planned or not really doesnt matter. Maybe if more guild had coordinated their attacks earlier on in the TW scene the map wouldnt be in the **** state it is now >:l
    Oh god this is gonna be a long post isnt it X_X
    ******mit i was right Q_Q
  • Andres - Dreamweaver
    Andres - Dreamweaver Posts: 462 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I really really hope that Cala can hold on Tempest added to Dynasty and EQ.

If we can't I can assure you. We will just send whatever we don't send to Dynasty or EQ defenses to Tempest, which would most likely mean a victory for them, Our goal is a red map. But while we're at it. We'll be happy keeping Dynasty and EQ off of it. It serves everyone's purpose. EQ achieves more colors on the map, we keep EQ and Dynasty out. a small TW faction benefits. Everyone's happy.

The "official" TW rules don't allow Calamity to share their land as we were planning to. It seems that all participating TW factions after we achieve a red map, will have to fight for their right to have a color. Still, every time we have a 3 way defense, it's hard to coordinate 100ish+ people. So we would have to sacrifice one TW as we may have to do today.
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    We came, we saw, we painted it red.
    10/10/10 Calamity
  • Alias - Dreamweaver
    Alias - Dreamweaver Posts: 478 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I really really hope that Cala can hold on Tempest added to Dynasty and EQ.

If we can't I can assure you. We will just send whatever we don't send to Dynasty or EQ defenses to Tempest, which would most likely mean a victory for them, Our goal is a red map. But while we're at it. We'll be happy keeping Dynasty and EQ off of it. It serves everyone's purpose. EQ achieves more colors on the map, we keep EQ and Dynasty out. a small TW faction benefits. Everyone's happy.

The "official" TW rules don't allow Calamity to share their land as we were planning to. It seems that all participating TW factions after we achieve a red map, will have to fight for their right to have a color. Still, every time we have a 3 way defense, it's hard to coordinate 100ish+ people. So we would have to sacrifice one TW as we may have to do today.
    ....Eh.
    Since when has calamity intended to share the map after they won in ._. If they ever do
    The most ive ever heard about that is that they didnt know what would happen when they did.
    Then again im not in cala so idk .-.

Really thought warlock would have lasted longer, had quite a few people imo but gf and hope to see you nextweek or something :3
    Lagged and got dced for pretty much all of it =(

Now tommorow is almost the decider of the future of Dreamweavers map, Goodluck to Dynasty And Equinox Hope You get killed alot in that tw if your there dEAthGurl D:<
    edited September 2010
    ....Eh.
    Since when has calamity intended to share the map after they won in ._. If they ever do
    The most ive ever heard about that is that they didnt know what would happen when they did.
    Then again im not in cala so idk .-.

Really thought warlock would have lasted longer, had quite a few people imo but gf and hope to see you nextweek or something :3
    Lagged and got dced for pretty much all of it =(

Now tommorow is almost the decider of the future of Dreamweavers map, Goodluck to Dynasty And Equinox Hope You get killed alot in that tw if your there dEAthGurl D:<

We've considered the idea of sharing the map for a while. Obviously we don't discuss our plans with the forums general though, since it's ultimately cala's decision to make based on the will of cala's members. However, i haven't really seen anyone saying cala should hold the whole map indefinitely.
  • Andres - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2010
    ....Eh.

Eh since ever?...

Calamity goal is to achieve a red map. But why would we want to keep it? To get 50 Mirages each member a week? I'd prefer taking them from BH reward. At least I can do those without wasting 3 hours of my weekend fighting ingame, followed by another hour of fighting in world chat and another 3 hours of fighting in forums.

As Shadow said, the argument about what to do is incredibly long and some ideas are really nice. This are in my opinion the most popular... but the final word is up to officers, I'm pretty sure we'll all agree to it. And should remain a mystery! Consider this merely as my speculation of what could happen please.

-Some people want to defend all lands for at least a week or for as long as we can. And try setting a milestone to it. Which would be the most unpopular choice for outsiders in my opinion.
    -Others want to reform into a new name, and start all over. 40+ lands to take again, would be the "server reset" people has been asking. But why do again what you already did? It would sure bring the server the fun they want... but meeeeeeh. This is like finishing highschool and saying OKAY THAT WAS AWESOME LETS DO IT ALL OVER AGAIN!.
    -Others understand that while we cannot give away land, GMs cannot expect we can always defend 3 lands at once. Nothing would appeal to me more than capable factions that are able to take land from Calamity having small wars. While we keep fighting off EQ and Dynasty. This is my favorite choice, but because it's very over the edge of a legitimate TW attack/defense. It's a very delicate subject.
    -The least popular option for Calamity members is to disband. We are above all, a group of friends... Sure we have our differences, and not everyone gets along with everyone. Like any other faction but... why would we want to be apart? Rather just not TW but then we're back on the "legitimate TW" horse.

The real problem is that TW Rules are so open to interpretation. You can really get anyone accused of not abiding to them and then just wait on GMs to decide the fate of TW by banning whichever faction they feel like. Any of those choices could be taken as "breaking the rules" and end up in banning people. And that's how PWI says one day that TW Pay is changed so that Dominant factions would not continue to dominate. And then make rules that say If you achieve the dominant faction status, and you lose "purposely" to share the map, you can get banned...

In my opinion the only control that should be made for TW after refund was eliminated, is the one that prohibits a faction to bid if they have less than 80 members (not 80 active TW players, just 80 members) and an average member level of 70-90+ to enter a TW once all PvE lvl 3 lands have been claimed by players. TW schedule should be fixed based on the faction average level and the member count so its equally distributed to each timeslot assigned. This way you eliminate both fake bidding to defend and gank planning to attack.Any other kind of control can be biased or abused, as it has been proven in the past.
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    10/10/10 Calamity
  • Loarvion - Dreamweaver
    Loarvion - Dreamweaver Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    since when do we share our plans with anyone outside of faction that would be stupid until we hold the whole map we dont need to get ahead of ourselves and in fact there is a thread about that in our forums right now u will just have to wait and c b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Calamity RIP 6/11/2010 same day as my birthday tyvm whoever destroyed it for lovely birthday present ;) almost 3 years u will be forever missed

what will happen now
  • Xarathox - Dreamweaver
    Xarathox - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,657 Arc User
    edited September 2010

My original assumption of 10 minutes was pretty close. We lasted 12 minutes.

I was 5 minutes late getting into the instance, since I wasn't home. From what I saw when I did get in, it was pretty chaotic on both sides. I'ma write up some basic* rules for our members so that next time we do decide to TW, we'll be more structured and can drag the fun out longer. :D

But it's up in the air if Scoba will risk getting banned over letting the rest of us have fun every once in a while, since both GMs and people on our server can't be trusted to play by the rules either.

*I say basic, because I don't want to take the full load of trying to create a TW force out of thin air. I simply do not have the time, resources, or motivation to attempt such a feat. However, I do like to TW on occasion as it gives a chance to engage in true mass PvP...instead of standing around OT waiting for a sin to stealth kill anyone.
    Some people risk to employ me

Some people live to destroy me

Either way they die
  • Ashivas - Dreamweaver
    Ashivas - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,293 Arc User
    edited September 2010

Tempest vs Calamity : PoW: Tempest |

Oh snap he called it. :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ashura Tyrant you foul mouthed little boy! I must keel yew nao =3
  • Slivaf - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2010
    That dsholder did in fact call it.

Congrats to everyone who won, sorry wont be able to get a map up until a bit later, hopefully by tuesday at the latest, busy irl.

• Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    Esnemyl - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,079 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    That dsholder did in fact call it.

Congrats to everyone who won, sorry wont be able to get a map up until a bit later, hopefully by tuesday at the latest, busy irl.

I got it covered b:cool

Is it just me or did somebody spill blue ink on the map?.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<3 by Silvy
    Reborn ditzy archer with a serious oreo addiction =3

'...cuz my IQ is just above what is required to function as a human' - tsumaru2
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    Mizuoni - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,533 Arc User
    edited September 2010

b:sadi wish cala had a pretty blue like that

but then people would be like
    blue associates with water which is shark attacks and drowning or some random **** like that.
    Sins are Scissors. Psychics are Rocks.
    Archers, Venos, Barbs, Wizards, BMs, Mystics, Seekers are Paper.
    ...and Clerics are Mushrooms.
    Paper beats Rock. Scissors beats Paper. Scissors also happens to beat Rock...until Rock gets 50k+ soulforce at which point Rock becomes an unstoppable killing machine that beats Paper... and would beat Scissors but it can't find Scissors, because Scissors are invisible.
    So Scissors beat Paper and avoids Rock, and that is called BALANCE. -cheze
  • Loarvion - Dreamweaver
    Loarvion - Dreamweaver Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    red is way cooller than any other color plusi ts cyan not blue b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Calamity RIP 6/11/2010 same day as my birthday tyvm whoever destroyed it for lovely birthday present ;) almost 3 years u will be forever missed

what will happen now
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    Mizuoni - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,533 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    red is way cooller than any other color plusi ts cyan not blue b:angry

Well Cyan is a type of blue b:angry
    Sins are Scissors. Psychics are Rocks.
    Archers, Venos, Barbs, Wizards, BMs, Mystics, Seekers are Paper.
    ...and Clerics are Mushrooms.
    Paper beats Rock. Scissors beats Paper. Scissors also happens to beat Rock...until Rock gets 50k+ soulforce at which point Rock becomes an unstoppable killing machine that beats Paper... and would beat Scissors but it can't find Scissors, because Scissors are invisible.
    So Scissors beat Paper and avoids Rock, and that is called BALANCE. -cheze
  • Pacothenoob - Dreamweaver
    Pacothenoob - Dreamweaver Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Tempest has always just wanted to see a fair server with many factions owning land when Calamity reached 50% of the map they showed there dominance on the server and there was no denying that. All we want is a share just like many other small tw factions. But now with new rules and other things going on the server there really are very few large factions out there. About 5 Strong ones and a few mid level strength ones. Our goal is to see that everyone has a chance to tw not just everyone having to tw the big red machine every week, because what fun is that. Even in the past when weve fought cala in a split and it lasted more than 30 minutes i would get pms and even see it in wc how that was funner than 3 hours of one shotting back and forth in a heated rivalry.

So heres my question if its funner that way, and this is a game. Then why not have 5-6 or more factions share the wealth of tw land so that everyone even your own members could enjoy tw?
    Funniest tw request ever b:thanks
  • Slivaf - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2010

Appreciate it :) will edit that into my first post. :)

edited September 2010

So heres my question if its funner that way, and this is a game. Then why not have 5-6 or more factions share the wealth of tw land so that everyone even your own members could enjoy tw?

Here's a few things:
    1: we have a goal of owning the whole map at some point, which as i see it is fine as an achievement, and it's not likely we'd keep the whole map after accomplishing that.

2: there is no way for us to just magically give up land, and having been in that position in HDT when they relocated months ago, that's one of the farthest things from fun i've done in this game.

3: We aren't going to just stop attacking other lands, that's part of tw, and attacks are fun also. If we win the attack and our defense, we gain another land. If we lose a defense, then we stay at same number of lands if we win our attack, or if we don't win the attack we have 1 less land.
    Also, based on the new rules, EQ/dyna/Tempest can't attack each other, because you're allies. So even if all 3 of those factions and inversion get land, Calamity/Inversion can technically only attack EQ/dyna/Tempest, and EQ/dyna/Tempest can only attack Cala/Inversion. Inversion to get land has to take it from someone other than Calamity, or be reported by EQ for fake bidding and face more problems. In terms of allowing eq/dyna/tempest to have land, it doesn't make sense to just sit around defending against all 3 every week and not attack back in turn.

Also, if Calamity doesn't attack other factions, then they aren't going to improve. EQ and Calamity are the 2 strongest factions on the server, because of the rivalry they've enjoyed. If either was here without the other, they would not be what they are now. The other 3 major tw factions that exist at this time will only get better through similar challenges of having to defend and win attacks. If Cala were to just allow Tempest to keep the 2 lands it has now, then Tempest won't learn to defend its lands from a faction of Cala's strength. If that doesn't happen, then we remain in the situation of 2 top factions, followed by 3+ midlevel factions, and then the rest. I don't consider it fun to have 1 faction that can fight us 1v1, and then 2 that can't win against us without a 3-way war. All factions, in my opinion, should have to learn to defend lands they win as well as win them. It's part of what is needed to make a top-tier tw faction, and what makes eq and cala what they are now. Factions have to learn to fight on their own as well at some point to truly reach the next level, and at some point Tempest will have to learn to fight Calamity 1v1. It isn't fun if you can beat us 3v1 but not 1v1 or 2v1, because I'm sorry but i don't want only 3 factions ever bidding on us the rest of the game's life, and if more factions bid then the 3v1 won't be guaranteed. And I would hope other factions won't be victimized for wanting to fight Calamity, because while i don't mind 3v1 wars, I do mind trying to dictate who can and can't bid on a faction.

I congratulate Tempest on their win, but I'm going to have to disagree that we should just start sharing the map before accomplishing our goal, and look forward to all the future tws. :)

Anyways, sorry for the wall of text, and sorry if any of it rambles on or similar. Just my thoughts at this time.

tl;dr for those like Teppeii: All your cookies are belong to cala.
  • Teppeii - Dreamweaver
    Teppeii - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,206 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Here's a few things:
    1: we have a goal of owning the whole map at some point, which as i see it is fine as an achievement, and it's not likely we'd keep the whole map after accomplishing that.

2: there is no way for us to just magically give up land, and having been in that position in HDT when they relocated months ago, that's one of the farthest things from fun i've done in this game.

3: We aren't going to just stop attacking other lands, that's part of tw, and attacks are fun also. If we win the attack and our defense, we gain another land. If we lose a defense, then we stay at same number of lands if we win our attack, or if we don't win the attack we have 1 less land.
    Also, based on the new rules, EQ/dyna/Tempest can't attack each other, because you're allies. So even if all 3 of those factions and inversion get land, Calamity/Inversion can technically only attack EQ/dyna/Tempest, and EQ/dyna/Tempest can only attack Cala/Inversion. Inversion to get land has to take it from someone other than Calamity, or be reported by EQ for fake bidding and face more problems. In terms of allowing eq/dyna/tempest to have land, it doesn't make sense to just sit around defending against all 3 every week and not attack back in turn.

Also, if Calamity doesn't attack other factions, then they aren't going to improve. EQ and Calamity are the 2 strongest factions on the server, because of the rivalry they've enjoyed. If either was here without the other, they would not be what they are now. The other 3 major tw factions that exist at this time will only get better through similar challenges of having to defend and win attacks. If Cala were to just allow Tempest to keep the 2 lands it has now, then Tempest won't learn to defend its lands from a faction of Cala's strength. If that doesn't happen, then we remain in the situation of 2 top factions, followed by 3+ midlevel factions, and then the rest. I don't consider it fun to have 1 faction that can fight us 1v1, and then 2 that can't win against us without a 3-way war. All factions, in my opinion, should have to learn to defend lands they win as well as win them. It's part of what is needed to make a top-tier tw faction, and what makes eq and cala what they are now. Factions have to learn to fight on their own as well at some point to truly reach the next level, and at some point Tempest will have to learn to fight Calamity 1v1. It isn't fun if you can beat us 3v1 but not 1v1 or 2v1, because I'm sorry but i don't want only 3 factions ever bidding on us the rest of the game's life, and if more factions bid then the 3v1 won't be guaranteed. And I would hope other factions won't be victimized for wanting to fight Calamity, because while i don't mind 3v1 wars, I do mind trying to dictate who can and can't bid on a faction.

I congratulate Tempest on their win, but I'm going to have to disagree that we should just start sharing the map before accomplishing our goal, and look forward to all the future tws. :)

Anyways, sorry for the wall of text, and sorry if any of it rambles on or similar. Just my thoughts at this time.

Tl;dr: Sharing is not caring.b:cute
    On indefinite hiatus :3
    edited September 2010
    Tl;dr: Sharing is not caring.b:cute

Added a tl;dr for you.

ty for the cookies -noms-
  • Teppeii - Dreamweaver
    Teppeii - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,206 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Added a tl;dr for you.

ty for the cookies -noms-

You're quite welcome.b:cute

Stay close to a restroom, those are homemade.b:bye
    On indefinite hiatus :3
  • Andres - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2010

Because factions are scared to bid anymore. You never know who may report them b:surrender

I agree with you though, TW should be fun, and should be open to all TW factions, without fear of reprimand. I had much fun defending this weekend vs Dynasty and Equinox, I tried my best in Tempest war, but it was clear we assigned too little people to defend that. We'll try harder next weekend. b:cry
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    10/10/10 Calamity