Comments

• flooow
    flooow Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    blue land b:dirty
  • Arliana - Dreamweaver
    Arliana - Dreamweaver Posts: 410 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Tempest has always just wanted to see a fair server with many factions owning land when Calamity reached 50% of the map they showed there dominance on the server and there was no denying that. All we want is a share just like many other small tw factions. But now with new rules and other things going on the server there really are very few large factions out there. About 5 Strong ones and a few mid level strength ones. Our goal is to see that everyone has a chance to tw not just everyone having to tw the big red machine every week, because what fun is that. Even in the past when weve fought cala in a split and it lasted more than 30 minutes i would get pms and even see it in wc how that was funner than 3 hours of one shotting back and forth in a heated rivalry.

So heres my question if its funner that way, and this is a game. Then why not have 5-6 or more factions share the wealth of tw land so that everyone even your own members could enjoy tw?

if calamity mysteriously lost 5-6 lands then gms would have to ban cala for fake wars. so...
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    QQ Forum's eating my posts again >.<
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Shadowfire - Dreamweaver
    Shadowfire - Dreamweaver Posts: 356 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    QQ Forum's eating my posts again >.<

You need to level your posting and wall of text masteries.
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    You need to level your posting and wall of text masteries.

Yea yea... you already made fun of me for that... >.<

Hai Shadow b:bye
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Shadowfire - Dreamweaver
    Shadowfire - Dreamweaver Posts: 356 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Yea yea... you already made fun of me for that... >.<

Hai Shadow b:bye

b:bye hai Decus
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    Mizuoni - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,533 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    b:bye hai Decus

b:byemy post count is bigger than yours
    Sins are Scissors. Psychics are Rocks.
    Archers, Venos, Barbs, Wizards, BMs, Mystics, Seekers are Paper.
    ...and Clerics are Mushrooms.
    Paper beats Rock. Scissors beats Paper. Scissors also happens to beat Rock...until Rock gets 50k+ soulforce at which point Rock becomes an unstoppable killing machine that beats Paper... and would beat Scissors but it can't find Scissors, because Scissors are invisible.
    So Scissors beat Paper and avoids Rock, and that is called BALANCE. -cheze
  • Teppeii - Dreamweaver
    Teppeii - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,206 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    b:byemy post count is bigger than yours

If postcount is A and e-peen is B, then A = B, yes?b:cute
    On indefinite hiatus :3
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    Mizuoni - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,533 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    If postcount is A and e-peen is B, then A = B, yes?b:cute

Correct! You may polish my post count now b:kiss
    Sins are Scissors. Psychics are Rocks.
    Archers, Venos, Barbs, Wizards, BMs, Mystics, Seekers are Paper.
    ...and Clerics are Mushrooms.
    Paper beats Rock. Scissors beats Paper. Scissors also happens to beat Rock...until Rock gets 50k+ soulforce at which point Rock becomes an unstoppable killing machine that beats Paper... and would beat Scissors but it can't find Scissors, because Scissors are invisible.
    So Scissors beat Paper and avoids Rock, and that is called BALANCE. -cheze
  • Teppeii - Dreamweaver
    Teppeii - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,206 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Correct! You may polish my post count now b:kiss

Eww.b:sad
    On indefinite hiatus :3