Tw prediction for Sept 17-19

2»

Comments

• Healing_Hand - Dreamweaver
    Healing_Hand - Dreamweaver Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I can't give you official numbers but in both battles we fought with a lot less than 80 players.

Yeah <___< And Equinox only had bout 35 peeps and we kicked ur ****....

See, i can be dramatic to.
  • FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I'm sure that even if I was wrong and Inversion doesn't show up, someone people will find a screenshot and get Alaxan banned for fake bidding, so better be safe and go all out.

We fought a TW Friday night against 4 people . . . if that's not fake bidding nothing is.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • Andres - Dreamweaver
    Andres - Dreamweaver Posts: 462 Arc User
    edited September 2010

See, i can be dramatic to.

How am I dramatic? when we wanted to go for your crystal we did and we won. In the meantime we drained your charms thinking of certain attack we have to do sometime this weekend.

Want me to be dramatic? Okay!
    *playback: 300 OST*
    30 Calamity heroes fought bravely Equinox forces, and for 3 straight hours we sat in our base holding off hordes and hordes of Equinox barbs and clerics... I put their number at OVER NINE THOUSAND, that kept trying to bring down a crystal.

Why? you say. Considering that when we're 80v80 attacking we normally finish the war with victory in less than 2 hours? Simple! Because my little puppy just died so I was busy crying my little heart out and couldn't focus on TW for the first 2 hours. many many Calamity members assisted with their laptops to the service of my little doggy. Which caused incredible confusion amongst the ones present in the war. So it's only understandable that heartbroken and all, we moistened incredible power to defend against the invincible Equinox.

*Crescendo*
    If you ask me, I think doggy asked the great almighty of the skies to send his power through the interwebs into Volf's catapult so that it wasn't harmed. And so we won our defense, not in 3 hours but when we felt like making a substancial push.

*magnificent finalle music fades out*
    Hope that filled your dramatic expectations.

For the ones wondering, the most substancial push Equinox had occurred at around 1h30 hours into war, where missinformation on Dynasty war made several of our players in Equinox war freak out and stand by thinking of moving for a while into that war. We had as little as 60ish people defending Equinox when they couldn't drop our crystal under 5m HP. After that, when EQ crystal hit 0. I was in our base, looked at my crystal, and noticed that the defending faction crystal HP was at 12m. and chuckled a bit. b:surrender Fact is, if Equinox wouldn't had turtled us 2 hours into war when we drop their crystal to 400k HP, you wouldn't even have a 2h45 minutes loss to try and brag about.

Equinox may have 80, but if you don't know how to move them around you will lose like you have been, you can't pin the lack of success on your attacks by accusing me of being dramatic. Just saying. Hell, even Dynasty tactics proved more succesful than yours this week, I mean they lasted longer with less people and had about the same number of defenders assigned. Congratulations to Dynasty, they're developing into a great contender. A quiet and fierce one. You may well be the future of this server's TW map
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    We came, we saw, we painted it red.
    10/10/10 Calamity
    edited September 2010
    Andres, you are being trolled dude . . .
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ranfa - Dreamweaver
    Ranfa - Dreamweaver Posts: 382 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Hey Andres, when are you going to publish your biography about your life in Calamity? You got some srs skillz to be writing essays on something nobody really cares about.
  • DoriYan - Dreamweaver
    DoriYan - Dreamweaver Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Wow andres you are great at writing essays..
    Just like you are great at acting like a 10 year old kid in world chat.

EQ had a great attack last night and we had Calamity's crystal below ours a number of times.

Well done EQ for getting better every week, due to the hard work everyone puts in.
    Well done Dynasty for lasting 3 hours.
    Well done Calamity for defending well (omg wow see, i can appreciate when a rival faction does a good job)

and well done Tempest :D
    and congrats on the pretty colour :P
  • Heartstone - Dreamweaver
    Heartstone - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,338 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    After today i gotta agree with Andres Dynasti does better than EQ.

I was in EQ first 2 hours 15 mins. then squad moved to dynasty.

we had like 125ish on. 80 eq 45 dyn? 2 or 3 squads moved form eq to dyn during eq war. so numbers in eq and dyn defending was close to eachother ~60ish both.

I got my *** handed to me more in dyn than in EQ war. thats a fact lol.

dyn didnt rly try push much to base, more like kept being at checkpoint / right outside gates. seemed mostly like trying make it last as long as possible, for EQ to have a better chance.

If Dynasty was all charmed and EQ's standard of gear i dont doubt Dynasty beating EQ.

Dynasty have a few greatly geared pppl, but they cant do alone of course. but it was those few ppl and alot more average there was able to keep being outside our gates whole defence and push into base.
    Dynasty may be new #2 in some months. we shall see.

To EQ "bragging" being able to touch our crystal attacking, yes ya can, but your own crystal get hurt more. we could chose to turtle more, but we want to win and not by default.

no matter how u turn it around. IF Defending faction kills attackers crystal its either way betetr strategy or strength. its nothing to brag about almost lasting 3 hours when your attacking.
    I'm sorry for misspelling / mistyping and grammar b:surrender

102 - Archer - Heartz
  • Ranfa - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2010
    When did EQ ever brag about 3 hour war? The only one making EQ seem like we are bragging is Andres because he's full of himself. While the rest of Cala and EQ are showing sportsmanship after TW he goes and insults our members and put his nose where it does not belong.

Grow up.
  • SerenityMare - Dreamweaver
    SerenityMare - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,211 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    No more Equinox on the map....

b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Slivaf - Dreamweaver
    Slivaf - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,106 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    86% accuracy again, congrats to all, hope to see EQ back next weekend, or the weekend after that, if anyone can stop cala from their takeover, (note not saying hostile, because they aren't really being rude about their bid to take over the map) it will most likely be them, so again congrats to all, and good luck to calamity in seeing the red map through to the end.

I do not know whether or not this unthinkable update help contributed towards your comeback as the dominant faction, but obviously you all did adapt somewhere it was needed, and thanks to that you all are just another step closer to a red map, I think the story might be different if equinox could be better prepared, but to be honest, I can not say how they are getting prepared for their fights, for all I know they are doing everything right in that department, but obviously something has changed for them, unfortunately for them, fortunate for you all, and your bid to paint the map red.

I find it kind of strange that you all have the color red, and that is easily the most commonly perceived color for blood, blood scares me. =x All jokes aside, good luck to you all once again, and cya you all next weekend for the next tw predictions by Slivaf.

Have fun all, and be sure to never underestimate the "enemy," calamity, as I am sure you all already will do. These next couple of weeks, their could easily be a rapid surge of high leveled, highly geared, and highly refined players coming on the battlefield to try and put a stop to the paint. That goes the same, for everyone else on the server, calamity may very well have a lot more potential recruits, just because of the simple fact that they are the dominant faction on the map, no one likes losing very much. Unless well, you have some kind of view where you want your faction/friends to lose. =x
    Ah, Mistakes are so easily made. ~ laura resnick

What kind of message are you sending when you insult my intelligence? ~ Me ~ 5/29/2015 (Yes it is possible someone said this before just no idea who/where.)
  • Andres - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2010
    So this isn't bragging? I'm sorry, it must have been lost in translation. Looks to me that the idea that EQ kicked our *** with 1-35-80 or 200 members stands. Disregarding the number HH decided to add to his sarcasm.
    Wow andres you are great at writing essays..
    Just like you are great at acting like a 10 year old kid in world chat.
    Hey Dori. I wish I could say something good to comeback from those personal attacks, but I got nothing other than "you're wrong". I have apreciated Equinox tactics when you guys have employed them. Now a days, I just see mob tactics. Useful yet not efficient. Equinox needs to return to the Ajay and Illyana days, the days when you were succesful you were doing something right, now it's still a formidable job. But not enough. A change on your TW leadership is in dire need if you want to win.
    While the rest of Cala and EQ are showing sportsmanship after TW he goes and insults our members and put his nose where it does not belong.
    Grow up.
    I'm sorry, would you like to offer me proof? Because I do have Equinox members implying that because I'm Latino I should mow their lawns. I have people that know my sister calling her a ***** to my face and they are all from Equinox. Executors of your faction saying that they have alts in Calamity, taunting us with ironguards. Openly admitting that they spy and steal apothecary from us. You reap what you sow.

What I do in world chat, it's not anything different than what your factionmates do, I will gladly PM you the screenshots of said world chats whenever you ask me to. Maybe I just grew tired of being up on a certain level of respect for an oponent that barely ever showed it back? Generally, I have good friends in Equinox. People I talk to on regular basis and squad with after TW to do anything they or we need disregarding the faction tag they carry above their heads.

If my posts are too long for you to read. Then don't. I don't need your responses so I can feel better about myself. I just look at the map now b:kiss If you'd like the reply summarized you can just PM me ingame too :)
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    10/10/10 Calamity
  • Shadowfire - Dreamweaver
    Shadowfire - Dreamweaver Posts: 356 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    It was a very fun tw tonight, eq fought very well. My wizard still feels like a pincushion from it lol.

Gf EQ :)
    And grats again to Cala =)
  • Healing_Hand - Dreamweaver
    Healing_Hand - Dreamweaver Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Executors of your faction saying that they have alts in Calamity, taunting us with ironguards. Openly admitting that they spy and steal apothecary from us. You reap what you sow.

*stuns self with ironguard*

b:bye
  • Andres - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2010
    *stuns self with ironguard*

Lol! Hey I lived long enough for people to focus on me and not CT barbs, I'm happy.

Oh by the way Congrats!!
    Wait no, wrong server b:chuckle
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    10/10/10 Calamity
  • Aubree - Dreamweaver
    Aubree - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,868 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    volst wrote: »
    EQ is nothing without cheze and ajay or whoever was lead last time. Ever since those two disappeared it has been downhill for EQ. Sure some will say 1-2 people don't make the faction, but there's sometimes exceptions to the rule. They can't even win with ganks anymore, what makes you think they'll get one in a one on one? b:avoid

Im dying to know... who are you? O.O. Your posts give me the sense that I know you... you can pm it to me.. I'll never tell b:cute
  • Ranfa - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2010
    I'm sorry, would you like to offer me proof? Because I do have Equinox members implying that because I'm Latino I should mow their lawns. I have people that know my sister calling her a ***** to my face and they are all from Equinox. Executors of your faction saying that they have alts in Calamity, taunting us with ironguards. Openly admitting that they spy and steal apothecary from us. You reap what you sow.

What I do in world chat, it's not anything different than what your factionmates do, I will gladly PM you the screenshots of said world chats whenever you ask me to. Maybe I just grew tired of being up on a certain level of respect for an oponent that barely ever showed it back? Generally, I have good friends in Equinox. People I talk to on regular basis and squad with after TW to do anything they or we need disregarding the faction tag they carry above their heads.

If my posts are too long for you to read. Then don't. I don't need your responses so I can feel better about myself. I just look at the map now b:kiss If you'd like the reply summarized you can just PM me ingame too :)

"I will do to you what you have done to me" is a mentality of a child.
    I won't defend the EQ members who have personally attacked you, but don't act like you are a victim. You are on the same level.

Btw, I don't care what "dirty" ingame spy activity EQ does. I'll "steal" as many IGs as I could. It's a game, it doesn't hurt anybody.
  • Arliana - Dreamweaver
    Arliana - Dreamweaver Posts: 410 Arc User
    edited September 2010

actually not just a child. seems like the mentality of certain super power countries as well.
    edited September 2010
    I won't defend the EQ members who have personally attacked you, but don't act like you are a victim. You are on the same level.

I've seen this attitude from several EQ members in game as well, and in some cases "Someone else with x faction tag did this to me, you have x faction tag, so I'll treat you as though you did what the other person with x faction tag did also."

(might edit this post in a bit, have to leave for class now so can't type much lol)
  • Kasumi - Dreamweaver
    Kasumi - Dreamweaver Posts: 346 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    can't we all just get along b:pleased

hi Raszagal
    Calamity
    Regenesis
    o_o.com

⎝⏠⏝⏠⎠
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    [...]and in some cases "Someone else with x faction tag did this to me, you have x faction tag, so I'll treat you as though you did what the other person with x faction tag did also."[...]

Gosh that seems so familiar. :O

What was it again, something about ganking? Or hacking? I always forget since it changes all the time... b:chuckle
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Sheffix - Dreamweaver
    Sheffix - Dreamweaver Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Noob posting here but I've been following the map. I remember when the map was pretty much two thirds red and a third pink (old account).

All change now. One thing I'm curious about, what happens when it is entirely red if it will ever be conquered?

I believe some servers have released control effectively and rebegan, or will Cal keep control and just keep defending attacks?
  • Alias - Dreamweaver
    Alias - Dreamweaver Posts: 478 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    actually not just a child. seems like the mentality of certain super power countries as well.
    Actualy its more of...ill do this to you because you cant do it back to me and anyone who cares cant really do shizz o.o yush superpowers are meanheads >:/

Ontopic: All this drama wouldnt be so bad if all you lamas just went into pk...*Hint* *hint* *Wink *wink*
  • Mazsi_two - Dreamweaver
    Mazsi_two - Dreamweaver Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    b:kiss Hai Every1 ^_^
    edited September 2010

O_O mazsi found the forums

edited September 2010

Hai Mazsi b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mazsi_two - Dreamweaver
    Mazsi_two - Dreamweaver Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    b:chuckle yes i found

how been every1?

<3
  • Sazzy - Dreamweaver
    Sazzy - Dreamweaver Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    How am I dramatic? when we wanted to go for your crystal we did and we won. In the meantime we drained your charms thinking of certain attack we have to do sometime this weekend.

Want me to be dramatic? Okay!
    *playback: 300 OST*
    30 Calamity heroes fought bravely Equinox forces, and for 3 straight hours we sat in our base holding off hordes and hordes of Equinox barbs and clerics... I put their number at OVER NINE THOUSAND, that kept trying to bring down a crystal.

Why? you say. Considering that when we're 80v80 attacking we normally finish the war with victory in less than 2 hours? Simple! Because my little puppy just died so I was busy crying my little heart out and couldn't focus on TW for the first 2 hours. many many Calamity members assisted with their laptops to the service of my little doggy. Which caused incredible confusion amongst the ones present in the war. So it's only understandable that heartbroken and all, we moistened incredible power to defend against the invincible Equinox.

*Crescendo*
    If you ask me, I think doggy asked the great almighty of the skies to send his power through the interwebs into Volf's catapult so that it wasn't harmed. And so we won our defense, not in 3 hours but when we felt like making a substancial push.

*magnificent finalle music fades out*
    Hope that filled your dramatic expectations.

For the ones wondering, the most substancial push Equinox had occurred at around 1h30 hours into war, where missinformation on Dynasty war made several of our players in Equinox war freak out and stand by thinking of moving for a while into that war. We had as little as 60ish people defending Equinox when they couldn't drop our crystal under 5m HP. After that, when EQ crystal hit 0. I was in our base, looked at my crystal, and noticed that the defending faction crystal HP was at 12m. and chuckled a bit. b:surrender Fact is, if Equinox wouldn't had turtled us 2 hours into war when we drop their crystal to 400k HP, you wouldn't even have a 2h45 minutes loss to try and brag about.

Equinox may have 80, but if you don't know how to move them around you will lose like you have been, you can't pin the lack of success on your attacks by accusing me of being dramatic. Just saying. Hell, even Dynasty tactics proved more succesful than yours this week, I mean they lasted longer with less people and had about the same number of defenders assigned. Congratulations to Dynasty, they're developing into a great contender. A quiet and fierce one. You may well be the future of this server's TW map

OMGGGG Andressss I so luv ur version! b:kiss