Tw prediction for Sept 17-19

Slivaf - Dreamweaver
Slivaf - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,106 Arc User
edited September 2010 in Tideswell (East)
Please note that this is just a prediction thread I won't be doing reports on them, just predictions, just for the fun of it, that's all they will be 'prediction' I could easily be wrong, so please don't get discouraged if I didn't choose your faction to win. :)

Defender first, Attacker last. =x lol

(pow = prediction of winner)

Equinox vs Calamity : PoW: Calamity | Actual winner: Calamity
Inversion vs Tempest : PoW: Inversion | Actual winner: Tempest
Calamity vs Renegades : PoW: Calamity | Actual winner: Calamity
Calamity vs Equinox : PoW: Calamity | Actual winner: Calamity
Calamity vs Dynasty : PoW: Calamity | Actual winner: Calamity
Calamity vs Inversion: PoW: Calamity | Actual winner: Calamity

(the inversion, and tempest fight is pretty hard to know... err predict who will win, am giving the slight upperhand to inversion, because if they are a little out powered, they could easily sit back and defend the crystal, inversion really shouldn't be underestimated, at least not in my opinion, but obviously neither should tempest, it is anyone's territory, to the victor goes those elite smexy *** mirages. :D)

Please remember that nothing is set in stone, especially when it comes to any prediction. Unless you believe in the powers of premonition which honestly I don't have, this is just mostly a guess, so good luck to all factions, may your swords slay many of your foes, and more importantly have fun.

Last's weekends wars, really shook up the TW playing field it will definitely be interesting to see who wins this weekend, so good luck to all Twing this weekend.

Also as requested, the Tw map.

After all the Tw's were said and done
Ah, Mistakes are so easily made. ~ laura resnick

What kind of message are you sending when you insult my intelligence? ~ Me ~ 5/29/2015 (Yes it is possible someone said this before just no idea who/where.)
Post edited by Slivaf - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Magiere - Dreamweaver
    Magiere - Dreamweaver Posts: 395 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Almost an interesting TW week, Cala will propably have a hard time, since now they have to fight against the active smaller facs with dyna and inversion + eq, they are on a whole nother level than Vanq.
    My guess would be they lose 1 land this week, either to Dyna or Inversion.

Tempest vs Inversion gonna be a good war, although i see Tempest way above Inversion this week, since all their EQ alts are free to join their war now.(EQ wars on Sat + Sun)

I am kinda dissapointed that Cala attacked EQ though, would have looked better to defeat the smaller facs now and get to EQ at the last territory holder.
    Would have been a fitting end to TW :)
    Originally written by Satchiko to me regarding old spice commercial :
    Hello Perfect World. Look at your cleric, now back to me, now back to your cleric, now back to me. Sadly it isn't me. But if you stopped being a noob and started wearing sunglasses you could act like you're me. Look down, back up, where are you? You're on Dreamweaver with the cleric your cleric could be like. What's in your hand, back at me. It's an inventory filled with the gear you want. Look again, the gear is now diamonds. Anything is possible with sunglasses. I'm flying on starter wings.
  • Loarvion - Dreamweaver
    Loarvion - Dreamweaver Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I am kinda dissapointed that Cala attacked EQ though, would have looked better to defeat the smaller facs now and get to EQ at the last territory holder.
    Would have been a fitting end to TW :)

that would be true if we lived middle earth and we cornered orcs back to mordor b:chuckle but in pwi defence easier than attack if eq goes down fast enough it would be easier to take first eq then smaller guilds and finally finish war eq started b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Calamity RIP 6/11/2010 same day as my birthday tyvm whoever destroyed it for lovely birthday present ;) almost 3 years u will be forever missed

what will happen now
  • Healing_Hand - Dreamweaver
    Healing_Hand - Dreamweaver Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    lol @ inversion winning xD, mabye if tempest shows up with 10 ppl like EQ had to :/

But from what ive realised...Tempest has some OP people with leik +11 nirvana weps n stoof :O
  • Slivaf - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2010
    lol @ inversion winning xD, mabye if tempest shows up with 10 ppl like EQ had to :/

But from what ive realised...Tempest has some OP people with leik +11 nirvana weps n stoof :O
    Lol, then I may very well be wrong, but meh I do know inversion had a lot of old equinox players, (even if that wasn't so, they do still have a lot of decent geared people their as well) so it's not like tempest will have an easy fight on their hands. :)

Guess only time will tell. :)

What kind of message are you sending when you insult my intelligence? ~ Me ~ 5/29/2015 (Yes it is possible someone said this before just no idea who/where.)
  • Alias - Dreamweaver
    Alias - Dreamweaver Posts: 478 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    It looks like itll be a fun week =3
    Personal i think Tempest will beat inversion and cala would lose one land.
    *Gives slivaf for putting in the map* :D
  • Teppeii - Dreamweaver
    Teppeii - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,206 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    It looks like itll be a fun week =3
    Personal i think Tempest will beat inversion and cala would lose one land.
    *Gives slivaf for putting in the map* :D

You're not allowed to bet on your own faction! -slaps-
    On indefinite hiatus :3
  • Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    Esnemyl - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,079 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Well thats a bummer.. I cant make it to the vs Inversion TW >< nuuuuu
    Wish I could be there to kick some ****.. but i'm staying at my dads tonight.
    I wish both Factions (mostly Tempest - and Raven obv :3) the best of luck tonight!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<3 by Silvy
    Reborn ditzy archer with a serious oreo addiction =3

'...cuz my IQ is just above what is required to function as a human' - tsumaru2
  • Shadowfire - Dreamweaver
    Shadowfire - Dreamweaver Posts: 356 Arc User
    edited September 2010

Aren't a few of those people EQ alts too? I know Feone isn't, but pretty sure some eq people do have alts in tempest lol.
  • Alaxan - Dreamweaver
    Alaxan - Dreamweaver Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I think it will be an interesting fight either way. I can say we look forward to a fun fight either way with Tempest.
    Inversion Leader
    lvl 100 Pur mag cleric
    Recruiting 70+ all classes
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tearle - Dreamweaver
    Tearle - Dreamweaver Posts: 511 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Oh this is spiffy since ill be studying this weekend =D thanks for keeping updates on TWs on the forums. Good luck to everyone, have fun.
  • Teppeii - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2010
    Oh this is spiffy since ill be studying this weekend =D thanks for keeping updates on TWs on the forums. Good luck to everyone, have fun.

-ninjapoke-

b:victory
  • Tearle - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2010
    Stalker :P

starting to feel really lame, I STILL cant find the bears QQ
  • Teppeii - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2010
    Stalker :P

starting to feel really lame, I STILL cant find the bears QQ

To the right of the typebox, sweetie

I LIKE PIEb:cute
  • Luckycat - Dreamweaver
    Luckycat - Dreamweaver Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    that would be true if we lived middle earth and we cornered orcs back to mordor

silly Loar orcs arent pink b:chuckle

Wish I could make TW again =( but wow...3 more weekends of final resistance (at least) before the red hammer descends on all b:shocked

Anyways, best luck to all factions!
  • S_I_V - Dreamweaver
    S_I_V - Dreamweaver Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Guess who just won their first territorie... TEMPEST!!! b:victoryb:victoryb:victory
    edited September 2010
    In like 17 minutes i heard? o_O
  • Nerdems - Dreamweaver
    Nerdems - Dreamweaver Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    hopefully cala beats eq so dynasty can be taken off the map again next weekb:bye
  • Alaxan - Dreamweaver
    Alaxan - Dreamweaver Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    In like 17 minutes i heard? o_O

It was anybody's fight. We had their crystal down to 5m within the first 4 minutes. Had a strong second push at them, but due to a tactical error on my part the gate towers never got built on lane B. It allowed them just the extra time needed. It was a VERY close fight and Inversion looks forward to hitting up Cala tomorrow night as well as Tempest next week :)
    Inversion Leader
    lvl 100 Pur mag cleric
    Recruiting 70+ all classes
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Yukkiknight - Dreamweaver
    Yukkiknight - Dreamweaver Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Bye Bye EQ b:sad BYE BYE Dyna b:bye
  • Loarvion - Dreamweaver
    Loarvion - Dreamweaver Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    silly Loar orcs arent pink b:chuckle

Wish I could make TW again =( but wow...3 more weekends of final resistance (at least) before the red hammer descends on all b:shocked

Anyways, best luck to all factions!

aww lucky come back b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Calamity RIP 6/11/2010 same day as my birthday tyvm whoever destroyed it for lovely birthday present ;) almost 3 years u will be forever missed

what will happen now
  • Andres - Dreamweaver
    Andres - Dreamweaver Posts: 462 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    In my opinion. You people are overlooking many things.

-Equinox has to defend only 1 land this weekend. I don't think it's much of a difference. But Equinox has said that their forces are greatly diminished by having to focus on over 1 war, although TW attacks are only 1 per day and they can't win that either. They finally get a chance to 1v1 us. We'll see what happens.

-Calamity has to defend this 3 way schedule versus a stronger faction than Vanquish on Inversion. Inversion just lost their land, they will want to remain in the map allies or not. We'd never deny anyone the chance to attack us and take land from us, assuming we can't defend it. Not to mention, I'm sure that even if I was wrong and Inversion doesn't show up, someone people will find a screenshot and get Alaxan banned for fake bidding, so better be safe and go all out.

-Equinox has recovered important players this past weeks: Templar, Dragoonz, Raszagal, flowhappend are some names that come to my head just now. Not just that, they have been gearing up. goonz has second recast arm bracers, which means a nirvana blessing and damage reduction. Same goes for Aubree, or BigCojones with now over 24k HP. It's not so easy as it sounds to just say "yeah goodbye EQ". I expect one of the hardest TWs I have seen in a while. Maybe as hard as our first try to retake Plume.

The thing with Dynasty is, in the past when they were a treat, we got rid of them immediately. Now they aren't so much of it. So they can keep poking at us. We have more important factions to take down b:chuckle.

I'm hoping we can wrap it up this weekend. TW drama is becoming quite boring when people takes their TW resentments outside into PK, events or just with regular world chats. This next two weeks this hate and resentment in world chat will be even greater, specially if Equinox loses their final land. We have to do 2 weeks of blind bids against Equinox... that's not gonna be fun at all.
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    We came, we saw, we painted it red.
    10/10/10 Calamity
  • volst
    volst Posts: 180
    edited September 2010
    EQ is nothing without cheze and ajay or whoever was lead last time. Ever since those two disappeared it has been downhill for EQ. Sure some will say 1-2 people don't make the faction, but there's sometimes exceptions to the rule. They can't even win with ganks anymore, what makes you think they'll get one in a one on one? b:avoid
  • Alias - Dreamweaver
    Alias - Dreamweaver Posts: 478 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I seriously thought inversion woulda lasted about an hour if not beaten us x-x
    Hardly got to kill anyone >.>
    *Thinks there was a conspiracy to ks me*
  • DoriYan - Dreamweaver
    DoriYan - Dreamweaver Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    volst wrote: »
    EQ is nothing without cheze and ajay or whoever was lead last time. Ever since those two disappeared it has been downhill for EQ. Sure some will say 1-2 people don't make the faction, but there's sometimes exceptions to the rule. They can't even win with ganks anymore, what makes you think they'll get one in a one on one? b:avoid

Umm im sorry to disappoint you..
    You know when EQ was pushing Calamity back.. and took Plume?
    That was without Ajay and Cheze too...
    2 people cant win a TW you know b:bye
  • Tearle - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2010
    Gratz Tempest =D
    What color did they get?
  • Slivaf - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2010
    Gratz Tempest =D
    What color did they get?

A teal/light blue color. :)

• Tearle - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2010
    Oh that sounds pretty :D thank you for the quick response.
    Cant wait to get back and check it myself <3
    edited September 2010
    Umm im sorry to disappoint you..
    You know when EQ was pushing Calamity back.. and took Plume?
    That was without Ajay and Cheze too...
    2 people cant win a TW you know b:bye

What she dun did said.
  • Slivaf - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2010
    Nice job all so far, calamity had (rounded up) two three hour wars. :) They beat equinox with like 10 minutes left, and then went into dynasty and beat them shortly after, GREAT job calamity, and nice job holding on that long to both Dynasty, and Equinox.

• Andres - Dreamweaver
    Andres - Dreamweaver Posts: 462 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Nice job all so far, calamity had (rounded up) two three hour wars. :) They beat equinox with like 10 minutes left, and then went into dynasty and beat them shortly after, GREAT job calamity, and nice job holding on that long to both Dynasty, and Equinox.

Dynasty had a pretty great attendance. The same squads that overwhelmed Inversion tried for Dynasty, but only managed to turtle them. I can't give you official numbers but in both battles we fought with a lot less than 80 players. Still managed to Destroy EQ crystal, which should have dropped with 1h left when it was at 400k left but we made a silly mistake then and EQ proceeded to withdraw their cata pushes, until it regen to 5-6m. last 30 minutes of the TW, we took that crystal back again from 5m to 0.

As for the Dynasty war, I was there for like 1 minute checking on the crystal. Seemed pretty controlled. Dynasty didn't really try to kill our crystal, it was more of trying to hold up our split TW squads with small pushes, so that Equinox would get a chance. It was a nice try.

Tactics wise, Equinox and Dynasty coordinating to some point (I really don't know to what level, I just assume) their attendance and strategy will hurt Calamity long terms, specially with college and highschool season begining.
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    We came, we saw, we painted it red.
    10/10/10 Calamity