Options
2»

Comments

• Andromaka - Heavens Tear
    Andromaka - Heavens Tear Posts: 925 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    its coz ur post count is over 666 b:laugh

On topic: Having friends who would help me and who id help anytime is the kindest thing that happened to me in this game. Luv them all, they know who they are.

The one moment i felt doing something very kind for some1 was in some random FF run with my sin alt, at the end 2 fawless ambers dropped and the barb asked if he could have them. The person who picked them just ignored the request and left squad. I went straight to bank and checked, i had 18 fawless ambers and 2 immaculate ambers, pmed the barb and gave them all to him for free. His happiness made me feel good b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hypnos - Raging Tide
    Hypnos - Raging Tide Posts: 1,235 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    kindest thing I 've received so far was a random embrace when I was pking and low on chi b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MeIony - Dreamweaver
    MeIony - Dreamweaver Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    kindest thing I 've received so far was a random embrace when I was pking and low on chi b:avoid

lies. sins are an instant chi giver with their buffs and high dps and whatnot. :o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:cute I <3 my Haxxie c:
  • Tatuaje - Lost City
    Tatuaje - Lost City Posts: 2,780 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Kindest moment was when I went and bought my mats instead of killing hundreds of mobs to gather tham up.

I saved many lives that day. b:thanks
    tatuaje: grinding mobs and zhenning ???
    frankieraye:All right, I admit it, it's a bit retro. lol.
  • Paytah - Lost City
    Paytah - Lost City Posts: 161 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Kindest moment was when I went and bought my mats instead of killing hundreds of mobs to gather tham up.

I saved many lives that day. b:thanks

i lol'ed
  • SovereignVis - Sanctuary
    SovereignVis - Sanctuary Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I think I might be able to think of a few nice things.

When I was like level 70 something and I was trying to saving up money to buy some mats needed for my TT70 weapon. I was mining some mats one day to make subs and this
    archer was getting to all the mats first cause he had a fast mount and I had no mount. Even times when I got to the mats first it gave it to him just cause he is on a mount. b:cry Then I said that's not fair I need some mats too. Then he asked what I need the mats for. I told him I'm saving up money to get mats for my TT70 weapon and getting mats for subs. Then he gave me 500k and asked will this help? b:surprised I said yes it will, but why would you just give me this much money? Then he said cause I can. Then he went back to getting mats.

A
    blademaster friend gave me a kitty as an X-mas gift. It's so cute. b:cute

A
    wizard friend one day out of no where PMed and told me to come to south arch and he told me he had something for me. b:shocked So I meet him in south arch near the banker, and he gave me a Flame Drill I asked why would you just give me this? He said he would prefer to give it to a friend than try to sell it. And he had upgraded to a Glacial Blade so he didn't need it any more.
  • SovereignVis - Sanctuary
    SovereignVis - Sanctuary Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    b:cry I never get any free gifts..

b:sad oh well

It's cause you are only level 2. On your way to level 100 nice things will happen. b:victory
  • TigerLily - Lost City
    TigerLily - Lost City Posts: 1,209 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I love how 99% of peoples kindest moments is getting free itenz from higher levels.

Kindest moment for me was probably when my former ingame husband spent 2-3 days helping leveling up my venos phoenix. This was before those 1 shot mobs outside Raging Tide got implemented, so leveling fly pets was a pain.
  • Paytah - Lost City
    Paytah - Lost City Posts: 161 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    around lvl 40 i decided to start saving up coins for wedding packs (im not much for cash shopping) for me and my fiance so wen i mentioned this in vent to my guild a bm laughed when i told him i was gonna grind for it. he then taught me how to use the gold trading system to get money. he then gave me enough coin for 5 gold and within 1.5 weeks i had the 60 gold needed for the packs
  • Tatuaje - Lost City
    Tatuaje - Lost City Posts: 2,780 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I gave a facion member all my TT70 armour/weapon when I got my 80 armour/weapon.

Some nice moments were being PK'd by red named clerics and then having rez cast on me so I did not have to go back to town.
    tatuaje: grinding mobs and zhenning ???
    frankieraye:All right, I admit it, it's a bit retro. lol.
  • crystalynnex
    crystalynnex Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    It's cause you are only level 2. On your way to level 100 nice things will happen. b:victory

Ega actually has a 10x archer i think b:chuckle

*sends Ega a horde of bunny minions*

will that do? b:cute

And nicest thing anyone's done for me is when my veno friend gave me his weaps (hand-me-downs ftw?) which he always buys and is always 2 sockets and at least +3 refines on them :D And he helped farm all the TT mats I needed for my 80 glaive (even after giving me his endless ambi 2 immac saphs +5) And when he's bored I torture him and his herc with aoe poison grinding (I play a cleric) and he just goes with it even though he never stops complaining ^______^ fingers crossed he gets 2 sockets on his 99 weap or i'll never hear the end of it x.x

Doubt you're reading this since you're allergic to forums and all :P but if there's a 0.000000001% you are, you know who you are and ily <3

Now get in that 3-1 and knock some GBA's outta that thing! b:kiss
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

♥ siggy by Susylu - HT

"you can compare alcohol to a woman; she can make you feel so high, or she can make you miserable that it's far beyond everything." -AL
  • Devinettie - Heavens Tear
    Devinettie - Heavens Tear Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I was in a BH 69 last night, supplied the wines for free.. Half way through I got very ill, ended up logging out and going to the ER.. This evening when I logged into game I had mail.. one of the party members mailed me back Bh69 wine.. since I didn't get my bosses.. thats true kindness there..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I'm NOT a perfect girl... My hair doesn't always stay in place, I spill a lot of things and I'm pretty clumsy, but when I stop and take a step back and think, I remember how amazing my life is, and that... Maybe I like being Imperfect.
  • WaffleChan - Sanctuary
    WaffleChan - Sanctuary Posts: 2,897 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    last night someone archer named MojoRisen went out of his way to get a party going for my 202020 and FB70, it was rather nice because i had been looking for hours.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    advice to fledgling archers:
    Going sage is like drunken sex, at first she may look good, but when you wake up the next morning; you'll look at her and go WHAT HAVE I DONE.
  • BordoRose - Sanctuary
    BordoRose - Sanctuary Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Free wedding hehe, ty my hubby who bought both packs x]

From my veno and cleric friend 2x 3lv tome and few plat hp charms

And the best barb on Sanctuary who take unhercy veno to fcc b:thanks and another barb ty for gold TT mats :*
  • Invigorate - Harshlands
    Invigorate - Harshlands Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Nicest thing someone ever did to me, was probably when I got pk'd and 2 items of TT70; the guy came back and gave me my armor back and told me to keep SL on;

Second nicest thing; was when doing PUB and getting into a fight with a nix veno who wanted her own mobs (1/200 ones), we got in a huge verbal fight, and we pk'd eachother, we both died at the same time but i was the only one who dropped stuff; dropped a mold and she gave it back after everything and said "keep safety lock on, itl'l save your ***."

nicest thing I ever did? was being blood red name in FB51, and having the cleric go AFK right in ranks path; I aggro'd rank and ran to the beginning and died bc someone left the squad and pk'd me. b:surrender
  • Pleira - Raging Tide
    Pleira - Raging Tide Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Nicest thing someone's done for me? Well there's two. When I transferred from HT to RT, I was also a bit of a mental mess from making the hard decision to leave a game I had played for almost a year (Jade Dynasty), and...as I put it, "I'm not a newcomer, but I've been away from PWI long enough I may as well be one." The faction Mysticism not only took me in and helped me get my bearings back but also helped me get used to PWI again. They also helped with my FB19 and FB29. I left Mysticism recently, but it was on good terms.

Also, when I was around lvl 27, a Barb saw the swords I was using (lower lvl 2x dual swords) and asked me why I was using them. I explained that I was spending my coin on HP/MP pots and as such not focused on getting the newest gear. He decided to make not only a 1H great swords that was my level, but also a pair of dual swords that I'd be able to use around lvl 30.

Nicest thing I've done? Well, I'm the kind that does that without thinking much of it, and a lot at that. I'll just list the most recent one. Last night, in Archosaur, someone was really needing 4 Honey Juices and was getting nowhere fast by asking, even though she was willing to pay. I gave her, for free, all the Honey Juices I had, which was 6. Why'd I do it? it's normal for me. It's just the right thing to do, in my mind.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Sig made by Dorset, many thanks!
    Pleira -- Independant -- Lvl 50 BladeMaster -- Raging Tide
    Lil_Kuma -- Independant -- Lvl 10 Barbarian -- Raging Tideb:pleased

I am a gal and I do exist on the Internet!
  • Futurelord - Dreamweaver
    Futurelord - Dreamweaver Posts: 450 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I was once fooled into giving away my mount to some wizard who wanted to give his GF a gift and promised to pay me in 4 weeks. Needless to say whoever that was should be boiled in a pot of blood screaming into the darkness that is the kindness of my eyes, smothered with guilt to the point of falling into a comma. A friend saw me mountless and gave me his SPURRED version of the mount i gave away, not knowing i used to have one.b:victory
    b:scorn...We are one, We are many, We are watching you...b:scorn
  • anwynd
    anwynd Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    hmmm let me see a faction m8 who i partied with to do my BH79 on my alt gave me a some molds & a TT90 wep she didnt wnt or need any more so in return i gave her 5 plat hp charms & 5 mp plat charms for what she gave me & all the other stuff she has helped me withb:victory i should prob go buy her some new fashionb:laugh
    Collector of pet eggs, armor, weapons, fashion, and mountsb:chuckle
  • Russiee - Raging Tide
    Russiee - Raging Tide Posts: 848 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    This is my first character. I was still quite a major noob at level 30. Went white name to see what it did. Didn't realise it took you 10 hours to go back. I think I didn't really read any guides since I used Vicious Arrow to grind (forgive meh b:surrender). I didn't even know how the protections worked :D
    A "friendly <.<" sin came and 2 shot me and I dropped my bow. I was pretty damn broke, but a nice guy came out to help me. Gave me a better bow, some better armor, taught me how to play the game. Told me not to go PK until I get a better understanding of the way the game works. For me, that was better than being given free items costing 100mil+ since i'd rather be atleast somewhat skillfull, than be one of the major cash shop wh0res Raging Tides has today.

"I'm going to auto attack barbs/bm'swithphysicalmarrow as an archer and hope to survive".

"I use Undine->Divine Pyrogram->Glacial Snare for pro DPS."
  • EvilChef - Dreamweaver
    EvilChef - Dreamweaver Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Wolfgang (barb) helped me(on my wiz) do my OHT map quest in fb 99 Seat ( before packs) and she died about 30 times and never once QQ or got mad she was the nicest person i ever meet in game QQ i miss herb:cry
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    My friend offered to give me her demon veno books... that she was keeping for her main, for my alt... I didn't accept. I would have felt bad.

I just gave my spurred Goldmane Lion to one of my oldest friends. It made her really happy cause she had to sell hers and missed it.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • ursodus
    ursodus Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I was lucky enough to know a cleric , we had been friends from the very early lvl's, her name was astrid and she quit about 6 -7 months ago, before she left, she called some close friends and gave distributed her gear and all her belongings to them, The gear was just awesome, she handed me her Nirvana Boots and wrists, 30 rapture crystals and and heap more things, I believe she gave her nirvana robe and pants and other things to her other friends; that was when I was on my main Char, sure miss her, awesome cleric she was