kindest moments youve seen in game

Paytah - Lost City
Paytah - Lost City Posts: 161 Arc User
edited September 2010 in General Discussion
i guess u could say is inspired by the "stupidest reasons to be kicked from a squad" thread but i was just wondering what the most selfless/ most kind or just plain generous thing youve seen, experienced or where a part of in game would be.

mine would be i was doing my fb69 with a random squad and at the end of the fb the cleric told me his inventory was full and offered me 6 molds 4 were close to my lvl, 1 was high above, 1 was low lvl. i asked him how much he wanted for them and said i could just have them b:pleased
Post edited by Paytah - Lost City on

Comments

• Tjikkie - Raging Tide
    Tjikkie - Raging Tide Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I know when i was farming meat for my herc and was screaming to other ppl i would pay for it. Lot of ppl just gave it to me for free. Most likely the wanted me to stop screaming b:laugh
  • Nerrianah - Sanctuary
    Nerrianah - Sanctuary Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    When doing my bh29, a high lvl archer helped me solo it. Then after the run she asked me if I wanted a bunch of stuff in her inv coz she didnt need them anymore. Ended up with a TT70 weap, bunch of DQ items and some fash. But then again... she was quitting pw lol. I told her I'll return the favor if she ever decided to come back to pw XD

Or when my fac members would give me 3* armor they found, or their TT weapons/armor when I reached appropriate lvl, even got 300 mp food when i went to my first gamma with them. All that without me asking for anything ^_^ b:heart

Then again on the other side... I've had stalkers that were forcin me with me free fashion/molds/coins even tho i didnt want any of them =_=
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XylolyX - Heavens Tear
    XylolyX - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,097 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    A good friend of mine gave me fash for the barb. Another gave me fash for the veno.

I guess they didn't like seeing the boxer shorts version of my toons.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Lvl10XBarb
    Lvl10XArcher
    lvl10XAssassin
  • Basingeth - Lost City
    Basingeth - Lost City Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I know a cleric who gives out hp charms to anyone in her squads if they don't have one equipped.

She even makes the fluffy barbs take one . . . . b:surrender
  • WaffleChan - Sanctuary
    WaffleChan - Sanctuary Posts: 2,897 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    on my birthday back in my tear valerin days, someone gave me a 50$ mount and 75$ worth of legendary pet boxes :c. she was one special woman.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    advice to fledgling archers:
    Going sage is like drunken sex, at first she may look good, but when you wake up the next morning; you'll look at her and go WHAT HAVE I DONE.
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    A guy dropped his soulsphere during a PK fight. Everyone was so wrapped up in the fight they were oblivious to it and kept fighting. He flew back at full speed to get it, then RIGHT before he got it (like two feet) I killed him and took it.

The soulsphere was worth about a mil. I sold it back to him for 5mil.

b:cool
    I <3 AGOREY
  • LadyMaraJade - Sanctuary
    LadyMaraJade - Sanctuary Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Some of members in the faction am in have given myself & parter some armour molds TT weps (even a rare pet the wing piggy)b:thanks which so kind and nice of them the only thing they ask is we pass on the fav to others b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MeIony - Dreamweaver
    MeIony - Dreamweaver Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I received a very good set of 3* boots from the cleric in my fb19 squad. b:pleased
    And once, my friend quit the game and gave me his TT70 armour and necklace, I was happy :D. I still wear the boots to this day on my archer, and I know who owns the necklace >_>. <- Not a stalker xD

Uhm... can I say the nice things I've done?
    Quit HL and gave everything on my BM to my old friend, which was over 2mil worth of stuff. Then on my archer I gave my Cape of Tauran Chieftan away for free, along with my glitter flaps, all the armour that wasn't bound (my bow and bracers are TT gold sooo, oh and i didn't sell my friend's boots :3) and TT mats. :') Everyone was so happy, I felt so good xP
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:cute I <3 my Haxxie c:
  • Frijolero - Sanctuary
    Frijolero - Sanctuary Posts: 820 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    While questing I met this lil' girl that needed to kill Gouf. Since there was no one else, I managed to get a squad an kill the boss for her.

later on I helped with some other quests and squaded with her for a while, and now we've been happily married 3 months now b:cute.

Last month she outleveled me and now she is the one that helps me with my quests b:chuckle
    Sliding we go, only fear on our side. To the edge of the wire and we rush with the tide.
    Although I'm still alive, pray to God I survive
    How long on this longest day, 'til we finally make it through.
    - June 6, 1944. The day earth stood still.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Paytah - Lost City
    edited September 2010
    A guy dropped his soulsphere during a PK fight. Everyone was so wrapped up in the fight they were oblivious to it and kept fighting. He flew back at full speed to get it, then RIGHT before he got it (like two feet) I killed him and took it.

im not so sure that counts as kind. still funny tho b:laugh
  • Eril - Raging Tide
    Eril - Raging Tide Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    When a bunch of us were attempting (and failing) to kill Krimson, a passing 98 herc demon veno offered to kill him for us. Even after dying twice she was still willing to help us out, and eventually ended up killing him.
    "I'm going to stand here and try to guess how much I'm gonna need to spend on bail by the time someone calls the cops."
    ‎"I'd like to put forward that I'm going to need prior notice if I have to get my hands on anything really illegal."
    "Anderson, don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the entire street."
  • Terasgift - Heavens Tear
    Terasgift - Heavens Tear Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    having a super nice factions memebers give me ring ,molds for my Bm.
    having another faction member give me skill books for my veno.
    having a friend give me a complets set of fashion for a wedding present.b:pleased
  • Demans - Lost City
    Demans - Lost City Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    when i hit lv 90 (like a year ago ), i was still LA (switched to la to do rb gamma, u no, back when it was acually the best instace to do in order to lv, before they remade frost >_>) so i needed to switch back to AA, this very kind guildy acally bought and gave me the 15 gold restat card i needed, still wanna make it up to her, but she wont let me lol.
    well when ur LA psy has same wep grade and refine as ur pure AA wiz, hits as high per shot, has faster dps, and has 2x the crit %, time to retire the wiz............

dam op fishy....
  • Annalyse - Heavens Tear
    Annalyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,618 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    When my archer was somewhere in the level 30s, I was at the bank in North Arch, and some guy came up and wanted to trade with me. He ended up giving me a gold HP charm and some Wings of Daedalus. I asked him if he was quitting and he said he was just having a good day.

Yesterday I got a random trade request while playing my wizard, and received one dice ticket from some strange guy. I guess she is not as cute as my archer.

But the unexpected kindness that made me cry was when I opened my mail on Christmas morning and found the 9999 source of force.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Sataea (Seeker) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB)

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • Chickaree - Heavens Tear
    Chickaree - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I would have to say.. the kindest moment I have seen...

I was hunting on my Veno near dreamweaver... and a lvl 3 Sin ran by.. and stopped.. asked "where am I?" I told her she was Near Dreamweaver and went on to ask how she got here since this was a high lvl area..
    She said.. some person asked to carry her.. and dropped her in the middle of the water.. and she was swimming and did't know where too, So I pestered my barb friend to help take her back to rageing tides, He helped her down there.. and just stayed down there for several of her lvls helpin her and teaching her the game...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Here one day... gone the next...
  • Amencat - Sanctuary
    Amencat - Sanctuary Posts: 484 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    my kindest moment was, as someone sold me a nien beast mount for 3 mil, couse he didnt really need it anymore
    Some Rules each PWI Gamer should know
    1. Dont break this rules & no matter what: DONT TRUST ANYONE!
    2. Dont pay wine or heads fee (like to get kicked after that?) b:chuckle
    3. Dont borrow items (since when return gms scammed stuff?) b:embarrass
    4. Dont use your password in faction-forums (like hacks?) b:fatb
    5. Dont give your mats to the tt-banker (obvious, not?) b:beg
    6. Dont wait for help, or heals, or any other miracles,... (for more examples just play pwi and you will hate the whole humanity) b:bye
  • $exyAlexis - Dreamweaver
    $exyAlexis - Dreamweaver Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Kindest moments ...

I think when my BF bought me rank 2 - 4 for completly no reason apart of being nice >_<
    I am:
    VeonitaMage Lvl 001 Mage
    LadyVeonita Lvl 034 Archer
    VeonitaMysti Lvl 055 Mystic
    $exyAlexis Lvl 090 Cleric
    $exyAIexis Lvl 100 Sin

Im in your Mind and I will never leave~
  • Rillien - Heavens Tear
    Rillien - Heavens Tear Posts: 569 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I've been given TT mats and equips and wings by some very generous factionmates before. And of course I can't forget the people who helped me farm my gear-I guess I've gotten lucky to meet such nice people. I've also given away more TT mats than I can count. Usually I've found that the kindness is returned at some point.

Once when I was 2x I saw a 3x archer killing all the Ossein guards outside SP, where there are only like 7 mobs. And he said he was trying to farm silk threads, but the drop rate was **** because he overleveled. So I gave him all the silk threads I had at that point (around 20) and then we went on our way. But I kept running into him. We ended up leveling up together and doing many many more instance runs in the future and he stayed as one of my in game friends as long as we played.

I also remember when I was 4x killing Gouf. Another 4x bm needed it as well. We tried together, and of course I failed to keep up heals so he called one of his factionmates, a 60ish veno. At that time hercs were very rare. So she tried to tank the boss with her magmite. Each time, she would get it down to like 25% health before her pet heals failed to keep it up. We died a few times, but every time she agreed to try again-and this was when exp loss was a bigger deal due to no oracles, hypers etc. Eventually we got another higher level to kill it but I won't ever forget her willingness to try. Gwendolynne probably doesn't remember this, but I basically aspired to join her guild because of that kindness.

Also, this is a nice break from QQtopics.
  • Must - Lost City
    Must - Lost City Posts: 555 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    My wife in arch server Misty who has done hundreds of TTs just for me to have the proper gears for my lvl....

Plus gave me warsoul helm, two sets of pure black fash(and more) and things like hypers, socket stones shards etc....

Finally one day i open 100 packs got a lvl 5 tome ticket and a tiger ride(i had both already) and gave them to her,,,,

One day on a pk fight my squad killed the cleric wh odroped a TT90 +5 glaive worthing about 10mil it went to me, after a few dram about it cause the sin who pked the cleric wanted this item to sell..
    I land on west tell everyone to stop the fight went to her and returned her wep...
  • CrowPrince - Lost City
    CrowPrince - Lost City Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Nicest thing that has happened to me was when i used to play on Sanctuary server under the name WolfCrest. i was in a very small faction and was one of the main helpers there although what i could do was limited (being lvl 40) and i was close friends with the leader and to thank me for doing things way out of my lvl range just to help guildies she and a few others helped get me pure the pure black fashion i was looking to get. then a few months later while i was saving to buy a kirin mount a guidie sent me a panther and then tried to apologies that it wasnt the kirin i wanted.

something i did that was nice was flying around lowbie areas talking to friends ect and a lowbie psychic attacked me, i turned around a 1 shotted him and he dropped the mold for the weapon token. he explained that it was an accident and he didnt mean to have me targeted and i gave him the mold back
  • Bunella - Harshlands
    Bunella - Harshlands Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    When playing on my alt, I often pm reds who are near me. If they are at all nice I often give them presents before I leave, hypers, scrolls, whatever. Even if they kill me once, but more than once and I keep my stuff and move on :)
    I have met some pretty nice people in-game and more than a few who weren't so nice.
  • Paytah - Lost City
    edited September 2010
    Also, this is a nice break from QQtopics.

thats partly why i decided to make this thread b:victory
  • ElderSig - Dreamweaver
    ElderSig - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,247 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I remember a good veno and bm couple who graciously helped farm our TT90 and one day just gave us 9 GBAs so we could finish our sets. b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • KuiXing - Harshlands
    KuiXing - Harshlands Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    this was over a year ago on my veno, but i was in tusk town, npcing my drops so i could get some money for some better gear and this really nice lvl 70ish veno sent me a trade request and gave me 2 molder items that were decent for my lvl made and sharded with immacs. i couldnt remember her name, i still want to repay her for being so nice to me, but i do remember it was when i was really mad at my friend and what she did made me happy and i ended up forgiving my friend because of that act of kindness b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I have the best mom ever, she brought me drugs and fruit juice - Reavღ
    Challenge accepted I'm going to go blow up the sun - FanFon
    Those crabs are like the Energizer Bunny, they just keep going and going and going... - Wildsblade
  • Gwendolynne - Heavens Tear
    Gwendolynne - Heavens Tear Posts: 816 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    The nice things people have done for me in this game, far out weigh the stupid things that people have done to me... thus why I play this game. It would be hard to list them all, so I continue to Pay it Forward to others. =D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Character Roster:
    Gwendolynne : 101/SageVeno - Xyleena : 102/DemonCleric
    Delecroix : 101/DemonSin - Anatoxin : 9x/SagePsy
    Raevynne : 100/DemonBM - GotMeTwisted : 8x/SageSeeker
    Deicidea : 8x/Mystic - Diva : 95/SageBM/Retired
  • Moog - Lost City
    Moog - Lost City Posts: 633 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    When I had a 2 speed flying mount my buddy kamari gave me a 3 speed zuriels blade and a binding stone.
  • Morell - Lost City
    Morell - Lost City Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    embarrasing moment for me but i ll still post this here;

my first frost squad and there is talk going on about how the others never want to squad with a person who s never done frost before, i need it bad so i keep my mouth shut. soon it kinda becomes apperant that me and another sin are new to frost, even tho i had read very carefully what to expect inside. awesome cleric person covers for me (and the other guy too maybe?) she starts whispering to me what to do in every boss and during mob kills. smoothest frost ever.

well everybody has to have a first, telling them what to do is easier then being insulting and kicking them out of squad?

on an other note i like to think of myself as kind like that, i always try to explain things to ppl when they ask instead of calling them noob, however funny the questions are. everybody learns the game.

also not just a kind act but a kind person, he s made my 70 weapon, done most of my bosses that had waited in the quest list for ages, and always been very kind an understanding of my noobish questions, being a very good mentor for the game.

i m sad to say that i havent seen many kind acts in the game.
  • Myralis - Sanctuary
    Myralis - Sanctuary Posts: 977 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    One thing happened to me when I was still a nub. Me and a friend were pretty much doing all quests together and one day we were to invited for a fb by a higher level veno. By that time we both were admiring the fashion the others got and wanted some for ourselves so bad. We got talking about it somehow and ended up with the veno giving us a vixen wrap each b:cry Very happy nubs :p

When I did my clerics fb59, people didnt invite another cleric, even though I was only 59, they let me heal solo and noone died. And I wasnt the best cleric by then, had to learn a lot lol b:cute

Other thing was when I was in my 70s, bh wasnt introduced yet. But I needed Linus for chrono quest. Been in a lowbie faction, so no help there. Was so glad when some nice squad from Legendary took me in and helped me get the kill :)

Also *kind* was the guy who sold an all silver shinobi outfit in a catshop for 1.2mil together :D Even with hair. Thanks for dressing my archer in b:cute

The best thing happened to me yesterday. I need TT99 mats for my veno, only going for a good weapon though at the moment til our squad is high enough to run 3-3. I was 3mil to my next mat, they usually sell for about 8mil. Im not merchanting so thats pretty much money for me. My husband had finally gathered 40mil for a lunar cape, but people only sold for 50mil so I pretty much had to cheer him up all day.
    Somwhen I went to check AH, cant remember why but the shock hit me instantly. Someone was seriously selling my mat for 5mil. 2mil short for an epic deal, couldnt believe it. I went looking for friends in my panic but everyone was either afk or off >.<
    Ended up frustrated and went to cry on husbands shoulder for being such an unlucky brick.
    And he said hell buy his cape later and gave me the 2mil so I can get my weapon when I hit 99. So glad I met this awesome guy b:cry
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [ -- Wolves - Alpha | Hurt me, I'll bite back. Hurt my pack, I'll snap your neck. -- ]
  • Beeblebrox - Harshlands
    Beeblebrox - Harshlands Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited September 2010

That's just wow, man :) No wonder you're in Zulu.
    Massive a-hole biznizz.
  • Egaenil - Heavens Tear
    Egaenil - Heavens Tear Posts: 853 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    b:cry I never get any free gifts..

b:sad oh well
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]"wink wink"