Leviathan denies me QQ

ILoveSam - Raging Tide
ILoveSam - Raging Tide Posts: 14 Arc User
edited September 2010 in Tideswell (East)
So after having some fun with Leviathan and kinda getting mad at disorganisation at QQme...
I decided that i would go to Levi after TW the 10th, i knew that Choco Nuff and some been mad at me (well more veri then me, i was just trowing a stun and HF on occasion) for messing up their PQ a lil, and nuff might have dropped a flying item somewhere...
However, i still happily applied to Leviathan b:laugh...
Hoping on positive votes would get me in and allowing me to redeem myself for being so mean to the poor souls.

And YES, i got some positive votes more then negative even b:victory
Seems tho, that it doesnt go that way, Nuff still denied me :(
Now somehow i took that personal...

At first i was told that it was deicided by vote that i was denied, k fine then i am outa this game nobody likes me b:cry
But after hearing that ppl like me, but that Nuff just denied me anyway... I got a goal again b:angry
Now imma not just trow a stun and HF sometimes, i've been a good guy, but not anymore to nuff and his lil Levi "elites", who seem more important then other Levi ppl.

I might be one person, but that doesnt make me less then you. Imma play again just to annoy nuff and gang as much as i can...

C ya in game
Post edited by ILoveSam - Raging Tide on

Comments

• TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Butt hurt much ?

I'm surprised you even had the nerve to apply after doing that as well as applying right after the TW weekend in which QQme lost .

I would've made a request to Nuff to deny you right away anyway and wait ,wait , say what ? You pk ? Lemme guess , hiding behind OP players or you can actually do something by yourself ?

Damn where are you guys hiding ? I NEVER saw you pking but I'm looking forward to it now .

But why you so mad tho ? You applied , got denied & that's that .

Deal with it b:bye
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Boogiepanda - Raging Tide
    Boogiepanda - Raging Tide Posts: 4,682 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I got denied by Poseidon for 'trolling' b:chuckle
  • Frijolero - Sanctuary
    Frijolero - Sanctuary Posts: 820 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Just came from checking Leviathan fuorums.

They were going to give you a chance. But after reading this... I'm not so sure about it b:bye
    Sliding we go, only fear on our side. To the edge of the wire and we rush with the tide.
    Although I'm still alive, pray to God I survive
    How long on this longest day, 'til we finally make it through.
    - June 6, 1944. The day earth stood still.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ILoveSam - Raging Tide
    edited September 2010
    You never saw me pking? that is kinda ackward since i been at OT a lot.

And yea i "hide" behind op players, dunno if hide is the right term tho. Tho i only find them being at the spot after i get there, intend to come alone. Maybe ask Bladed_Tony, he seen me around. Even pk'd with him i think...

Now u say u made a request to deny me right that moment, while votes were somewhere 7-3 in favor of me joining. Are u trying to say that u are more important then the rest of Leviathan and that i wrongly accused Nuff?
    In that case, srry nuff u couldn't deny Pimp his wishes i guess...

So yea i got denied while votes in favor of me 7-3, am slightly butt hurt ( figurativly). And found out that Levi's "elite" is more important then the rest of levi.

I am dealing with that right now, tho i think that if Levi's less important ppl should find a faction that does count them as ppl instead of drones with a pretence of being normal...

MagicPimp, u might have some BM skill but about leading a faction u compare to a fish on dry land
  • ILoveSam - Raging Tide
    edited September 2010
    Just came from checking Leviathan fuorums.

They were going to give you a chance. But after reading this... I'm not so sure about it b:bye

Now i do not know why u post on alt, but i havent gotten a single message from Levi about getting a chance. All i heard was that i was denied by vote.
    Hearing details about that vote and the way it is in levi, i doubt i even want a chance now.
    Shame since u got some nice ppl in there.
  • ILoveSam - Raging Tide
    edited September 2010
    I got denied by Poseidon for 'trolling' b:chuckle

b:sad
  • Frijolero - Sanctuary
    edited September 2010
    You were denied at the moment cause you applied right after either ragequit or ragekicked form QQme when they lost TW.

It was too soon to accept or deny it. It was decided to wait till all TWs this weekend were over to inv him or not in case you were still interested.

Anyways, why posting this on fuorum? if you really wanted to join, it would've been better to just let it go, wait some time and then reapply. Trolling/QQing on public fuorums gonna result in just the opposite.

ps. I post on my alt cause I've been doin' it since I joined on fuorum. Don't feel like changing chars... I'm too lazy b:surrender
    Sliding we go, only fear on our side. To the edge of the wire and we rush with the tide.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ILoveSam - Raging Tide
    edited September 2010
    You were denied at the moment cause you applied right after either ragequit or reagkicked form QQme when they lost TW.

It was too soon to accept or deny it. It wasdecided to wait till all TWs were over to inv him or not if you were still interested.

Anyways, why posting this on fuorum? if you really wanted to join, it would been better to just wait some time and then reapply. trolling/QQing on public fuorums gonna result in just the opposite.

ps. I post on my alt cause I've been doin' it since I joined on fuorum. Don't feel like changing chars... I'm too lazy b:surrender

kk u say i either Ragequit QQme or got reagkicked or something, didnt do either, i left as i told them before TW began.

U giv a complete different story then Pimp who said he told nuff to deny me right away.

Why i post this on forum? Cuz it contains some stuff to amuse ppl, and i rlly wanted to join but after being denied by Pimp my motivation is kinda away. Dun want a Pimp for leader.

ps. Love ur reason to post on alt b:victory
  • Russiee - Raging Tide
    Russiee - Raging Tide Posts: 848 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Taking it to the forums is the biggest act of childishness i've ever seen. "QQ they rejected me so i'm going to cry and complain on the forums because they are bullies that rejected me because I would cause drama and QQQQQQQQQ". With that amount of QQing, you should have stayed in QQme.

"QQ QQme won't gief TW pay and dey suckz0rz and l0se TW's inv plz im very loyal look at the 15 factions ive been in plz plz plz plz inv plz plz plz"

Also. Where in the world did you get the thought that the majory of votes were yes? I just re-read it and nearly all were No's. You have some bad leads is all i'm saying.
  • Tainaker - Harshlands
    Tainaker - Harshlands Posts: 302 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    less QQ moar

<=====

...mmmm...b:cry it doesn't work anymore b:surrender
  • ILoveSam - Raging Tide
    edited September 2010
    Taking it to the forums is the biggest act of childishness i've ever seen. "QQ they rejected me so i'm going to cry and complain on the forums because they are bullies that rejected me because I would cause drama and QQQQQQQQQ". With that amount of QQing, you should have stayed in QQme.

"QQ QQme won't gief TW pay and dey suckz0rz and l0se TW's inv plz im very loyal look at the 15 factions ive been in plz plz plz plz inv plz plz plz"

Also. Where in the world did you get the thought that the majory of votes were yes? I just re-read it and nearly all were No's. You have some bad leads is all i'm saying.

Was waiting on this reply, about the loyal stuff and such
    ofc i QQ here, was my last tribute to QQme i guess.

I got my TW pay in QQme that wasnt it, I stayed there for 3 weeks and havent been in any faction before that xcept my gf's. I didnt come to QQme to farm my gear or make use of them. I simply came to QQme cuz i wanted fun and organised TW and that is it, the first TW i was in was losing 1K and winning Archosaur. Tho losing 1K was a mess ( not perpared), Archosaur was actually good. But it all faded away mainly becuz they WC recruited and such, inexperienced ppl coming in, some without even wanting TW. No progress was being made even tho i tried my best to help them, so i left.
    Advice to Leviathan: Dun recruit like QQme did, and u can keep up the good teamwork and organised TW that u did and i liked seeing.

Now again about my app, Russiiee says something different then Pimp and the alt-guy as well, that kinda takes away the power of the statements of the 3 of ya.
    Cuz like alt-guy says i was gonna get a chance, but how can that be if they rlly all were no's? hmm, think u should read what ur fellow ppl posted beforehand.
  • Fate - Raging Tide
    Fate - Raging Tide Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    pwi =/= serious business

gtfo trolololol
    edited September 2010
    PWI is srs bsns.
  • Tainaker - Harshlands
    edited September 2010
    twisdeadweonlyhavebunniesleft
    edited September 2010
    And pandas!
  • Asheera - Raging Tide
    Asheera - Raging Tide Posts: 830 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    He left cuz people were unorganized for the second time and going afk after half an hour in TW and/or leaving.

To leave a whole faction of your supposed "friends" because of that is a bit stupid at least for me, I wouldn't do it anyway.

That and then making this thread... you decide if you want him in
    First 103 on Raging Tide 30 Oct 2010
    Quit.
  • Linc - Raging Tide
    Linc - Raging Tide Posts: 589 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    you're kidding me right? you got to be kidding me. something not right about this. what's wrong with that?
    I did not feel the treachery or inconstancy of a friend, nor the injuries of a secret or open enemy. I had no occasion of bribing, flattering, or pimping, to procure the favour of any great man, or of his minion; I wanted no fence against fraud or oppression: here was neither physician to destroy my body, nor lawyer to ruin my fortune; no informer to watch my words and actions, or forge accusations against me for hire: here were no gibers, censurers, backbiters, pickpockets, highwaymen, housebreakers, attorneys, bawds, buffoons, gamesters, politicians, wits, splenetics, tedious talkers, controvertists, ravishers, murderers, robbers, virtuosos; no leaders, or followers, of party and faction; no encouragers to vice, by seducement or examples; no dungeon, axes, gibbets, whipping-posts, or pillories; no cheating shopkeepers or mechanics; no pride, vanity, or affectation; no fops, bullies, drunkards, strolling prostitutes, or poxes; no ranting, lewd, expensive wives; no stupid, proud pedants; no importunate, overbearing, quarrelsome, noisy, roaring, empty, conceited, swearing companions; no scoundrels raised from the dust upon the merit of their vices, or nobility thrown into it on account of their virtues; no lords, fiddlers, judges, or dancing-masters.
    From Gulliver's Travels by Jonathan Swift
  • Frijolero - Sanctuary
    edited September 2010

Vote count for ILoveSam application

YES : 6
    NO : 3
    Don't know/ don't care/didn't vote : 3

As I said, they were gonna wait till all TWs were over to do the final decision of inv him or not.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2010
    Vote count for ILoveSam application

YES : 6
    NO : 3
    Don't know/ don't care/didn't vote : 3

b:chuckle
  • Frijolero - Sanctuary
    edited September 2010
    b:chuckle

I agree.

He was almost inside Leviathan. But after this thread, I doubt he'll be accepted in the near future b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Claims that he PKs

Kill Count: 115
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Bastilla - Raging Tide
    Bastilla - Raging Tide Posts: 379 Arc User
    edited September 2010

what do the votes on my app look like?
  • Frijolero - Sanctuary
    edited September 2010
    what do the votes on my app look like?

To resume it in one phrase: "don't contact us. We'll contact you" b:bye

just kiddin' ^^ I would say so far so good
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tainaker - Harshlands
    edited September 2010
    where da *** is Warren at?
  • Choco - Raging Tide
    Choco - Raging Tide Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    And YES, i got some positive votes more then negative even b:victory
    Seems tho, that it doesnt go that way, Nuff still denied me :(
    Now somehow i took that personal...

I don't think you quite understand the voting system. The applications aren't posted so "yes" and "no" votes can be counted, but for people to express if they have a problem with someone joining the guild and their reason for it, to avoid having problems by just inviting anyone right away. Since that was the case for your application, it was denied. Hope you understand b:thanks
  • Sarieanna - Raging Tide
    Sarieanna - Raging Tide Posts: 263 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Talk about it with the faction, rather then making it public b:bye
    I love my sister, Alex <3
    Even though, I taught her more then she taught me. b:cute
  • ILoveSam - Raging Tide
    edited September 2010
    First Asheera, i didnt go AFK after half an hour, i bravely ***** a plat hp charm by getting killed by Nuff Sarbear and other meany magiccast folks for 3 hours. i left an hour after TW.

At Frijolero, Thanks for saying Russiiee is wrong :D. But after TW's were over i got mail saying i was denied so seems after TW someone decided to not let me in.

At Rawrgh, u know like... my BM only exist for maybe 2 months now and only pks like 2-3 weeks starting as a oneshot for everyone 90+... I are pretty proud of my kill count, that doesnt include white name lowbies btw.

At Tainaker, i think he isnt gonna be active on the server anymore, srry for ur loss but my source here is kinda trustworthy. He might get back tho :(

At Choco, I STILL LOVE U b:cry, wait didnt meant to reveal that... i meant that the mail i got said it was denied by vote, kinda misleading dun u think? If it said that i was denied cuz some ppl had trouble with me... now that i woulda gotten, even tho my app said srry, or at least i think it did...

At Sarieanna, hard if they put u on blacklist and only ones to talk to are pure by memory from TW.
  • Ambition - Raging Tide
    Ambition - Raging Tide Posts: 1,152 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    lol low kill counts
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BeingHope - Raging Tide
    BeingHope - Raging Tide Posts: 1,869 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Disappointed you made this thread
    Thought you knew better than that.

I'm not in Levi, but I'm going to say you're not getting invited anytime sooner.
    At least from what the Levi people are saying.

And QQme?
    Don't think you can come back either
    b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Hiatus from April 2011
  • ILoveSam - Raging Tide
    edited September 2010
    Disappointed you made this thread
    Thought you knew better than that.

I'm not in Levi, but I'm going to say you're not getting invited anytime sooner.
    At least from what the Levi people are saying.

And QQme?
    Don't think you can come back either
    b:surrender

Didnt mean to dissappoint u hope :(, yeah and i knew i shouldnt have made it b:shutup
    But i felt like it and learned to live for the moment.

Dun want in levi or QQme anymore, QQme is a mess atm so maybe when it is fixed.
    And levi seems to look down on members (heard this as well as can be seen by Pimps comment of him saying to deny me, overrulling the votes), and they hate me and i dun like being hated by faction i am in.

Now i would forgiv them and ask for forgiveness easily, but i doubt that levi wants that. They dun seem like the types to let go, but imma sleep now cuz i got college tommorow, I are making a co.ckpit design for some company