Leviathan denies me QQ

2»

Comments

• Ambition - Raging Tide
    Ambition - Raging Tide Posts: 1,152 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Didnt mean to dissappoint u hope :(, yeah and i knew i shouldnt have made it b:shutup
    But i felt like it and learned to live for the moment.

Dun want in levi or QQme anymore, QQme is a mess atm so maybe when it is fixed.
    And levi seems to look down on members (heard this as well as can be seen by Pimps comment of him saying to deny me, overrulling the votes), and they hate me and i dun like being hated by faction i am in.

Now i would forgiv them and ask for forgiveness easily, but i doubt that levi wants that. They dun seem like the types to let go, but imma sleep now cuz i got college tommorow, I are making a co.ckpit design for some company

Cool life story, bro.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Shandelzare - Sanctuary
    Shandelzare - Sanctuary Posts: 732 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Omg you didn't get in a faction. You should lolrage about it on forums then cut yourself.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Dun want in levi or QQme anymore, QQme is a mess atm so maybe when it is fixed.

>implying that QQme would ever want you back in
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Asheera - Raging Tide
    Asheera - Raging Tide Posts: 830 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    First Asheera, i didnt go AFK after half an hour, i bravely ***** a plat hp charm by getting killed by Nuff Sarbear and other meany magiccast folks for 3 hours. i left an hour after TW.
    I know, I didn't say you were one of those "cowards" who left TW or went afk.

I said you left because of those.

Which is not that best of a decision, in my opinion at least.
    First 103 on Raging Tide 30 Oct 2010
    Quit.
  • Kali - Raging Tide
    Kali - Raging Tide Posts: 798 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    MY LEVI APP GOT REJECTED TOO b:sadb:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
    edited September 2010

I would've made a request to Nuff to deny you right away anyway .

Yo Sam , must I quote myself so you can read right ? I said I " WOULD'VE " not that I DID it . And I've just been recently appointed as exec so I'm not a leader , nor marshal , nor director so my request could've easily been denied even if I did .

Y u jumping to conclusions so fast tho ? It was just something I would've SUGGESTED ( read it well this time okay ? ) regardless of how many yes or no votes . Where did you get the idea that what I say = happens all the time brah ?

And before you throw the " you got a problem with me " card , know that I don't or didn't up till now . You left QQ at a bad time & applied to levi at an even worst time though you still had a change to get in so I just threw in my own opinion about this .

Sure we're always looking for new members as well but we're not really that desperate .

I'd prefer to take more caution into who we're accepting in faction than just accept every1 .

Quality > quantity , ijs .

Now stop being so mad about this , it was just a denied application . b:bye
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Sarbear - Raging Tide
    Sarbear - Raging Tide Posts: 324 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Nooooo way....4 pages about this? This is a joke right? b:laugh
    "Target Sarbear, Anti-stun skill, Irongaurd, holy path, armageddon:Result? Miss! Q_Q" - Rawrgh
    "Actually if you had half-a-brain you would realize that fists > bow when someone is close to you." - XxZavxX
    "hey I made another insulting post towards Spell_Caster, and all say...yeah!! Gzz! You're the rock!" - Spell_Caster
  • Astraea - Raging Tide
    Astraea - Raging Tide Posts: 544 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Nooooo way....4 pages about this? This is a joke right? b:laugh

b:sleep ikr, woulda spent better time sleepin but its just too funny b:chuckle
    "Common sense isn't so common anymore." ~ Yusiong - Lost City
    b:surrender
  • Man - Raging Tide
    Man - Raging Tide Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I have to say Sam and Leviathan deserve each other.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ToyTank - Raging Tide
    ToyTank - Raging Tide Posts: 397 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Im gonna apply to levi tonight just have to decide on witch char b:beatup
    Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.
  • ILoveSam - Raging Tide
    ILoveSam - Raging Tide Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I have to say Sam and Leviathan deserve each other.

They deserve me? b:sad
    I AINT SOME KIND OF ITEM b:cry
  • NightRage - Raging Tide
    NightRage - Raging Tide Posts: 1,582 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I know who PKs. You don't PK.
  • Man - Raging Tide
    Man - Raging Tide Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I know who PKs. You don't PK.

Me thinks its been months since i saw 'top' archer on server pk. Maybe this archer no longer knows who pks?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sarieanna - Raging Tide
    Sarieanna - Raging Tide Posts: 263 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    ILoveSam all I'm saying is talk with the people, make your points heard. Try to be (at least somewhat) political. All you've achieved through this thread is getting the Levi people to not even consider your application anymore... b:bye

EDIT: and as for BL? That was their decision to make. There's probably a reason...
    I love my sister, Alex <3
    Even though, I taught her more then she taught me. b:cute
  • Astraea - Raging Tide
    Astraea - Raging Tide Posts: 544 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Kill Count: 115

PKs and yet his kill count is less than mine b:surprised
    dont PK at all cept for TW btw b:chuckle
    "Common sense isn't so common anymore." ~ Yusiong - Lost City
    b:surrender
  • Asheera - Raging Tide
    Asheera - Raging Tide Posts: 830 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    PKs and yet his kill count is less than mine b:surprised
    dont PK at all cept for TW btw b:chuckle
    Yeah same here and the occasional Tournament and DT kills I rarely get.
    First 103 on Raging Tide 30 Oct 2010
    Quit.
  • Chronin - Raging Tide
    Chronin - Raging Tide Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    So after having some fun with Leviathan and kinda getting mad at disorganisation at QQme...
    I decided that i would go to Levi after TW the 10th, i knew that Choco Nuff and some been mad at me (well more veri then me, i was just trowing a stun and HF on occasion) for messing up their PQ a lil, and nuff might have dropped a flying item somewhere...
    However, i still happily applied to Leviathan b:laugh...
    Hoping on positive votes would get me in and allowing me to redeem myself for being so mean to the poor souls.

And YES, i got some positive votes more then negative even b:victory
    Seems tho, that it doesnt go that way, Nuff still denied me :(
    Now somehow i took that personal...

At first i was told that it was deicided by vote that i was denied, k fine then i am outa this game nobody likes me b:cry
    But after hearing that ppl like me, but that Nuff just denied me anyway... I got a goal again b:angry
    Now imma not just trow a stun and HF sometimes, i've been a good guy, but not anymore to nuff and his lil Levi "elites", who seem more important then other Levi ppl.

I might be one person, but that doesnt make me less then you. Imma play again just to annoy nuff and gang as much as i can...

C ya in game

duh after wat u did u really expect to join there guild..............man go back QQme cus maybe they can take ur QQ there