Best PVP Class?

Options
2»

Comments

• Teppeii - Dreamweaver
    Teppeii - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,206 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Like the cleric can't use absolute domain either... A.K.A Genie to win, this pic is dedicated to you.
    Facepalm-2.jpg

Obviously best class is GM > Cash shopper with genie > Cash shopper without genie >(or=) Non cash shopper with genie > Non cash shopper without genie. Which is true

Problem here is, my damage isn't dependent on long-channel nuke skills like clerics. I use an AD as they unsuccesfully cast Tempest after sleeping me and they're low on chi, sleep is on cooldown, and forced to use either cyclone or a long cast spell. They use the former and it'll tickle. They use the latter and i'll stun them during their long cast time.

Someone uses AD on me. Oh noes. Guess I gotta wait. Maybe use WoG for good measure so i'm not slept again.

I'm not saying im uberepicsauce, im just saying not everything's so cut and dry.

Stop posting.b:bye
    On indefinite hiatus :3
  • Alias - Dreamweaver
    Alias - Dreamweaver Posts: 478 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Problem here is, my damage isn't dependent on long-channel nuke skills like clerics. I use an AD as they unsuccesfully cast Tempest after sleeping me and they're low on chi, sleep is on cooldown, and forced to use either cyclone or a long cast spell. They use the former and it'll tickle. They use the latter and i'll stun them during their long cast time.

Someone uses AD on me. Oh noes. Guess I gotta wait. Maybe use WoG for good measure so i'm not slept again.

I'm not saying im uberepicsauce, im just saying not everything's so cut and dry.

OHAIDERE Tep :o
    Did you know i was stalking you ;3?

on a serious note o.o

Clerics arnt that fun for me if they know what their doing >.>
    I can kill them yesh but it takes a lot of effort for me to kill them ._.
    and if they crit........... =(
    *This is 90+clerics btw*
  • Yulk - Heavens Tear
    Yulk - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,951 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options

yeah, the clerics do the same thing on waiting, how about you stop going on the forums and play the game. I only come on every week just for patches and suggestions for the main reason. LOL @ using OP genies, *yawn* there is a magic thing for them to get by with AD.

Them clerics you fought must of been real fail clerics, so fail for them NOT to see the buff icons... Just shows how utterly stupid they are
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks for Flauschkatze for siggy b:cool

VIT > STR > DEX > MAG... GG
    HA > LA > AR... GG

HA + VIT = win b:bye
  • Teppeii - Dreamweaver
    Teppeii - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,206 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    yeah, the clerics do the same thing on waiting, how about you stop going on the forums and play the game. I only come on every week just for patches and suggestions for the main reason. LOL @ using OP genies, *yawn* there is a magic thing for them to get by with AD.

Them clerics you fought must of been real fail clerics, so fail for them NOT to see the buff icons... Just shows how utterly stupid they are

I play the game plenty, thanks for your concern though.b:cute

You however, still 4x and with all them posts. You definitely could benefit from playing the game a little. Maybe people will take you seriously if you lvl high enough to actually do some serious PK.b:bye

Get used to Genies btw. I say this since you obviously haven't yet. They exist and are used. Sorry about your luck.
    On indefinite hiatus :3
  • ArchSaber - Sanctuary
    ArchSaber - Sanctuary Posts: 1,440 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Like the cleric can't use absolute domain either... A.K.A Genie to win, this pic is dedicated to you.
    Facepalm-2.jpg

Obviously best class is GM > Cash shopper with genie > Cash shopper without genie >(or=) Non cash shopper with genie > Non cash shopper without genie. Which is true

Genies have been out for so frickin' long and I still see people thinking that genies ruined PvP in this game. Especially this 1 wiz on sanc that QQ'ed because b4 genies came out, endgame wizzies were way to OP. Now that the average good BM uses Absolute Domain then True Emptiness afterwards, mehh they don't hit so high.

Anyways, to my point. You have a fail theory on what is best class for PvP. I was like "Whattt...? Since when did GM's pk?"
    AP classes are a real butt pounding...
  • Hypnos - Raging Tide
    Hypnos - Raging Tide Posts: 1,235 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I believe Kantorek went on rampage once when the game just launched, or so the rumors said b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • brooklin1223
    brooklin1223 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Yea i think the same way about the class thing ive seen 80-89 bms,barbs take out 9x+ assasins its mostly the chracter i do think the sins an pyschic are pretty damn sick with there spells but if your smart about it there just as easy as the other classes
  • Uwaru - Lost City
    Uwaru - Lost City Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    sins are just sneaky **** :(
  • Vassaga - Heavens Tear
    Vassaga - Heavens Tear Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    b:chuckle someone is mad? If you learned how to play a sin carebear then you would know how to kill people 20 levels higher then you, but since you have 2 kills you can just pve all day long and suck at pking :).

yeah, and i turned white specifically to kill those oracled noobs like you which happened to be white named. i really enjoyed their wall of QQ. i'm not mentioning duels, as they're not pk. except that i've beaten arcane users much higher level then me, and HA users around my level. if u wish, go and buy some oracles, roll a failsin on HT, and I'll gladly turn white name for you and likes of you.

please, please don't start kill argument. i started a char on lost city because i was bored on HT, and guess what? tons of pathethic red named sins, like you, pking noobs around silver pool. but i bet that's your definition of "pro". as of your pk of killing unaware arcane armor user.. not impressive, really.

even on pvp server, i don't see myself being attacked often. i'm only being attacked if i fly afk around SP/Anglers village and that's all. so seriously, gtfo with your "elitism".

edit: If I ever get my archer to some mid-high levels, I'll get my kill count up killing red/pink, and not lowbies in 30s.. that way my kill count will be realistic. when i was questing around sp, 5x BM pked me while I was killing a mob, and I came back straight away and killed him (used his slow flyer in my advantage). i value those type of hits.
  • ArcticWE - Heavens Tear
    ArcticWE - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    i could never belive how an assassin could be the best Pvp character! althou they do suck at times in tw you always see the assasssin die first!

Not sure how an Archer would be good at Tw althouth they fly around and pick any player running below them OFC the Cleric gets slautered first! By the archer's!

and the barb that everyone says he owns. Well dose he? wow 13-15k Hp that dose'nt mean you can't be klilled!

Assassin Vs Wiz
    Assassin Vs Archer
    Assassin Vs Barb
    Assassin Vs Everyone
    In TW
    Assassins Are not the Best Character i migth sound like Noob that plays an archer but i think barb is best for pvp!

for a Barb vs archer and since she flys how can a barb hit her out of the sky?

Assassin Vs Cleric fully geared best gear out here who will win the fight?

Cleric Vs Assassin
    Cleric Vs Archer
    Cleric Vs Vemonancer
    Cleric Vs Barb
    Cleric Vs Wizard
    Cleric Vs Everyone
    In TW

Is Enrage Guild on heaven's Tier all Assassin's? is that why you ask you keep getting killed in Tw?
  • Skizo_mager - Harshlands
    Skizo_mager - Harshlands Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    before any of you say it yes i know im a low level and dont have experience

to be honest this argument is completly a waste of time of course most people are going to be bias to themselves saying "im the greatest" /story, or raging that they keep getting killed by "insert class here", the fact of the matter is in real world or the game world skill beats stats a good 90% of the time

ex. player x oracles to 9x and cashshops gear vs player that has played for 1-2 years with that account pvps and earned there gear 9 times out of 10 who you think will win? of course the person with the orcaled stats wins and is the exception to the rule but skill still overall wins

this argument is pointless for many reasons i cant be bothered to list and should be obvious to anyone intelligent

instead of arguing how about going out playing your class, the way you want, find out good strategies test them and train not only your charecter but yourself find your strengths and weaknesses and improve them

even if someone had the best possible gear had the best stats had best twitch reflexes and was the greatest gamer alive the could still be taken down there is no such thing as unbeatable there is always a way just because it hasnt been found doesnt mean one doesnt exist :)

well that is my opinion anyway im in no way telling anyone how to play or being condesending just a new player strolling on through ;)

*prepares for 10x players telling me i have no right even typing or playing pwi because they know everything* /story lol jk :)
  • grimreaperhc
    grimreaperhc Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Closed for necroing.
This discussion has been closed.