Best PVP Class?

Options
Arroweye - Heavens Tear
Arroweye - Heavens Tear Posts: 42 Arc User
edited October 2010 in Arigora Colosseum
I've heard alot of thread's lately, and alot of guilds saying that sin's can own anything now, and tons of people are asking questions because now they want to re-roll to be the best class endgame (Wiz, Barb, Sin, whatever they pick).

But I just wanted to know you guy's felt the same way (And tell me if I'm completely embarassing myself by saying this) but really it's just a matter of preference.

Yeah sin's can stealth, and barb's do have high HP, and wizards do have insane damage.

It's all a question about how well you play your class. I mean, we've all seen that one crazy 10x cleric in the server who's just so good at playing his/her class that they can own almost any other. If your good at playing your class and you know the weaknesses of the other class, then it is equal grounds.

Does anyone else out there feel the same way I do b:surrender
Registration Date - October 4th, 2008

Pk Kills (485)
Pk Deaths (57)
Post edited by Arroweye - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Derressh - Dreamweaver
    Derressh - Dreamweaver Posts: 806 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    +9001

I keep telling people that the "food chain" when equally geared is intelligent players > 'tards.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I main a 97 Psy named /\bra. The forums don't like his name.
    So I post on my Barb.
    [On possibly-permanent hiatus]
  • Arroweye - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2010
    Options
    The smarter and more creative you are with your class, and the better you personally know how to play it, then you'll beat more people. Oracled from 35-95 Sin vs Hard earned 0-85 Cleric. Who will know how to play their class better?

I completely agree with you ^^ b:thanks

Pk Kills (485)
    Pk Deaths (57)
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    There's already enough topics about this.... like for example the thread below this one with the exact same name... This is just duplicate threads. b:bye
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • Arroweye - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Unfortunately this thread is about me explaining the opposite of what that one is explaining, he's trying to say that barb's own all, I'm saying no one own's anyone.

Sorry, not duplicate.

b:bye

Pk Kills (485)
    Pk Deaths (57)
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Unfortunately this thread is about me explaining the opposite of what that one is explaining, he's trying to say that barb's own all, I'm saying no one own's anyone.

Sorry, not duplicate.

We own you all.
    MUHAHAHAHAHA all bow down to the new fluffy overlord of the human world.

Just kidding.....as far as you know.
    b:chuckle
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options

Sorry, not duplicate.

It's still discussion about the same topic... If we had 100 different opinions about which one is best, we don't make 100 new threads.. rofl. b:bye
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options

Sorry, not duplicate.

Duplicate. You just have a different opinion, which belongs in the thread with the same title. Just because you don't agree with someone in one thread, you don't start another thread to disagree with them, you respond to them and disagree with them in the currently active thread.

Barbs have one of the most broken PvP skills at endgame. Armageddon. It can somewhat easily one shot every other class out there provided the barb has high enough HP.

And yes, some classes own others pretty consistently at end-game. Archers > Clerics. Sins > Arcane. Mages > HA and LA.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Yulk - Heavens Tear
    Yulk - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,951 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Duplicate. You just have a different opinion, which belongs in the thread with the same title. Just because you don't agree with someone in one thread, you don't start another thread to disagree with them, you respond to them and disagree with them in the currently active thread.

Barbs have one of the most broken PvP skills at endgame. Armageddon. It can somewhat easily one shot every other class out there provided the barb has high enough HP.

And yes, some classes own others pretty consistently at end-game. Archers > Clerics. Sins > Arcane. Mages > HA and LA.

your QQing about barbs LOL. What a failure. I guess you have on magic marrow while barb armageddon on you. Learn how to block attacks fool.

That is a bald face lie about archers > clerics. Clerics can just plume shell and sleep, then get close and stack a couple of IHs and lock the archer and nuke them to death.

Sins > arcane is also not true . they have to lock the assassin before attacking.

Mages > HA and LA is also not true. that is when archers get in distance or when melees get up close and personal.

L2P fool. Its First hitter > victim
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks for Flauschkatze for siggy b:cool

VIT > STR > DEX > MAG... GG
    HA > LA > AR... GG

HA + VIT = win b:bye
    edited August 2010
    Options
    your QQing about barbs LOL. What a failure. I guess you have on magic marrow while barb armageddon on you. Learn how to block attacks fool.

That is a bald face lie about archers > clerics. Clerics can just plume shell and sleep, then get close and stack a couple of IHs and lock the archer and nuke them to death.

Sins > arcane is also not true . they have to lock the assassin before attacking.

Mages > HA and LA is also not true. that is when archers get in distance or when melees get up close and personal.

Yulk, you're an idiot. You don't even understand PvP let alone what playing a class is like after lvl 60.

I don't QQ about barbs. I usually kill them, easily. Now go away and play in your little BH29's and 39s and come back when you actually know what your classes are capable of.
  • ArchSaber - Sanctuary
    ArchSaber - Sanctuary Posts: 1,440 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options

Yulk, instead of talking about 70+ PvP, why don't you actually get to 7x first. Or at least be like MagicHamster, get to 90.. pause for like a few months and get 8k posts.

My level 80 archer only has bow, chest and genie.. but i can still probably kill 7x clerics.

And the first hit is also not true. I believe it is who ever spends more money on their gear.
    AP classes are a real butt pounding...
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Yulk, instead of talking about 70+ PvP, why don't you actually get to 7x first. Or at least be like MagicHamster, get to 90.. pause for like a few months and get 8k posts.

My level 80 archer only has bow, chest and genie.. but i can still probably kill 7x clerics.

And the first hit is also not true. I believe it is who ever spends more money on their gear.

No point in trying to explain anything. All you can really do is condescendingly pat him on the back and tell him to go away. b:chuckle
  • Yulk - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Yulk, you're an idiot. You don't even understand PvP let alone what playing a class is like after lvl 60.

I don't QQ about barbs. I usually kill them, easily. Now go away and play in your little BH29's and 39s and come back when you actually know what your classes are capable of.

right right....

I suppose demon ironwood scarab you say is overpowered is not QQing either... (idk if i got ijs is the right term... hate short term words >.>)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

HA > LA > AR... GG

• Shavonne_ - Heavens Tear
    Shavonne_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options

You're lecturing, flaming and telling someone who is on pvp server and 10x level how to play ?b:shocked
    Gee, you really have some nerves, don't you? I normally don't post behind this avatar, but I used this one, as I helped your bm once with those culti bosses... >__________>

There's way to counter every class.. Every class has its weakness and its advantage. Type of armor doesn't matter at all (unless you're a one shot, but it hardly matters then as well). What does matter is how you're playing your own char.

If I didn't make some nice friends on HT, work hard for my future gear and buying skills and aeromount without cash shoping, I'd for sure re-roll a toon on LC permanently. 90% of HT's community is crappy.

Kthnxbai.
  • Niteshadows - Harshlands
    Niteshadows - Harshlands Posts: 583 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    couldn't have said it any better myself. if u really want to see what a class weaknesses are then people have to reroll on a pvp server. yulk... it's not for the flame dame's. lol
    Do you hate me? Good, that makes for an adequate conversation starter.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Vassaga - Heavens Tear
    Vassaga - Heavens Tear Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    (posting from char from which I usually post)
    Yeah.. Since I rolled most of my chars on pve server, I couldn't really understand why was everyone saying that duels are different then pk. Did I find out when I turned out white at 30 on LC b:chuckle When you're dueling you have full chi, and you're expecting it, and know who you're fighting against. See how fun is it when you're in the middle of herb picking, minding your own biz, and all of the sudden some red named guy drops from the sky...
    Managed to survive that, even though he was at least 10 lvls higher... Kiting and flying ftw. But no holy path yet, QQQQQQQQsomemore b:cry

So far I'm doing good, unless being killed by someone +30 levels above me >_>

All in all, pvp servers really add that extra spice and make questing (ironically) much more interesting, as you're forced to pay attention.
  • Yulk - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2010
    Options
    You're lecturing, flaming and telling someone who is on pvp server and 10x level how to play ?b:shocked
    Gee, you really have some nerves, don't you? I normally don't post behind this avatar, but I used this one, as I helped your bm once with those culti bosses... >__________>

Yeah, I do have the nerve, have a problem with that? and who cares if he is 10x and on a PVP server? I really don't care WTF what his level or on the server he is on, he seems like a complete moron still because he thinks he knows the game because he have max intervals. And I am seeing a bunch of bored 100+ failures nowadays
    There's way to counter every class.. Every class has its weakness and its advantage. Type of armor doesn't matter at all (unless you're a one shot, but it hardly matters then as well). What does matter is how you're playing your own char.

I WAS TELLING HIM THE SAME DAMN THING. OFC I KNOW THAT. HE DOES NOT. re-read my post and his post before you start posting. I'm not the one who said sins > arcane, archer > cleric or armageddon is the most broken "PVP skill" I guess he doesn't know how to block tempest from clerics cause he sounds so dumb when he said barb's arma is so broken. I won't tell him how to block it since he think he knows everything. By learning how to stun lock someone, there is no class food chain.
    If I didn't make some nice friends on HT, work hard for my future gear and buying skills and aeromount without cash shoping, I'd for sure re-roll a toon on LC permanently. 90% of HT's community is crappy.

I am on LC with alt but omg it was lame boring + laggy there. Back to the people dunno how to play.... Maybe its cause I'm unlucky... but that could be me. Switching servers doesn't make any sense. My god you PVP addicts are so stupid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

HA > LA > AR... GG

• Vassaga - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Ooooh.. Such a manly, testosterone imbued attitude of yours, yum!
    U can duel me, or go white name versus me, anytime, anywhere you wish. Momma needs some action on this EMO server of ours. I had a red named 9x cleric holy pathing away from my assassin while I was questing at Nightscream! Wtf? b:laugh

Pick class, pick level, pick whatever you want :)

I like pvp. I come from a different game (highly anticipating second part of it which should come out soon) where pvp system was extremely balanced. Here though.. I can see me completely switching to pvp mode when I gear myself up, because, as it seems, there's absolutely no content after you get to 10x.
    So you can either make an alt, kill some QQmoarfatemos or quit the game.
  • Teppeii - Dreamweaver
    Teppeii - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,206 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options

Oh noes. A big, bad cleric just slept me and is about to nuke me. I can't do anything cause i'm stupid.

Oh wait, i'm not stupid. I have this fantastic genie skill called Absolute Domain. And, oh snap, if I use it before Tempest hit me, I take no damage and sleep is gone. Would you look at that?b:cute
    There's a way to counter every class.

+1
    On indefinite hiatus :3
  • Sdfs - Lost City
    Sdfs - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    sin eat all that it
  • Sdfs - Lost City
    Sdfs - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    hummmm
  • MCH_CAZADOR - Lost City
    MCH_CAZADOR - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    sin eat all
  • Angarika - Harshlands
    Angarika - Harshlands Posts: 375 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    The smarter and more creative you are with your class, and the better you personally know how to play it, then you'll beat more people. Oracled from 35-95 Sin vs Hard earned 0-85 Cleric. Who will know how to play their class better?

I completely agree with you ^^ b:thanks

I oracled to 70, but I can own 90+ clerics, ijs. So you make failed statements. :O
  • Vassaga - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I oracled to 70, but I can own afk 90+ clerics, ijs. So you make failed statements. :O

fixed.
  • Teppeii - Dreamweaver
    Teppeii - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,206 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    sin eat all that it
    sin eat all

I've seen endgame BMs tank(like seriously sit there and absorb the damage) endgame sins. Then watch the sin get 2 shot. Sins aren't necessarily the epic class everyone thinks.
    On indefinite hiatus :3
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I've seen endgame BMs tank(like seriously sit there and absorb the damage) endgame sins. Then watch the sin get 2 shot. Sins aren't necessarily the epic class everyone thinks.

Agreed, sins may be annoying if they get the first strike, but as soon as you can escape their stunlock combos, its usually game over for the sin.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Zetsulight - Harshlands
    Zetsulight - Harshlands Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    fixed.
    Vassaga, i highly agree with u there. there was this 63 barb on Lost City saying he owned an archer 9x 1v1. i lol'ed so hard that at first i started to believe him. but after seeing ur edit then that is probably the result of afk killings. people who do that and brag r NUBS!!!b:shocked
  • Angarika - Harshlands
    Angarika - Harshlands Posts: 375 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    fixed.

b:chuckle someone is mad? If you learned how to play a sin carebear then you would know how to kill people 20 levels higher then you, but since you have 2 kills you can just pve all day long and suck at pking :).
  • ArchSaber - Sanctuary
    ArchSaber - Sanctuary Posts: 1,440 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    ive actually beat a 92 cleric with +10 aquadash. True Emptiness ftw.

Besides, it must be a fail cleric if a 9x cleric can lose to a sin. Unless they are unbuffed and afk. they must suck, because a good cleric should know to pop absolute domain when you see a sin spawn in front of you. Throatcut, will hurt, so it is wise to have ad
    AP classes are a real butt pounding...
  • Yulk - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Oh noes. A big, bad cleric just slept me and is about to nuke me. I can't do anything cause i'm stupid.

Oh wait, i'm not stupid. I have this fantastic genie skill called Absolute Domain. And, oh snap, if I use it before Tempest hit me, I take no damage and sleep is gone. Would you look at that?b:cute

Like the cleric can't use absolute domain either... A.K.A Genie to win, this pic is dedicated to you.
    Facepalm-2.jpg

Obviously best class is GM > Cash shopper with genie > Cash shopper without genie >(or=) Non cash shopper with genie > Non cash shopper without genie. Which is true
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

HA > LA > AR... GG

• SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    the best class is whatever yulk is playing at the time the question is asked.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.