So 2 u Enrage

Options

Comments

• Anneliesse - Heavens Tear
    Anneliesse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Its quite an achievement, for a faction to remain so dominant over TW for an extended period of time. The long standing members of the guild have every right to take great pride in taking over the whole map if they are successful. They would take part of the biggest success TW has to offer. It would be incredibly naive to believe that any faction in a position to take the whole map would do anything but just that.

To the long standing members, I tip my hat. Though I do so begrudgingly, and with every desire to see you fall.

To those players who joined to ride on the coat tails of increasing success. You are nothing, you are the epitomy of all that is weak and pathetic. Joining with the strongest faction, waving your banners and shouting for joy. Your only success is that you managed to avoid ever fighting for victory, and hence can never stake your claim as part of that victory. You succeeded in making 100% sure that you will never be anything at all.

b:victory well said
    *insert awesome siggy here*
  • Andromaka - Heavens Tear
    Andromaka - Heavens Tear Posts: 925 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    ^ agrees b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Darksylph - Heavens Tear
    Darksylph - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,816 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I joined Enrage when they had about 6-8 lands (not sure). It was literally the evening of & right after Evolution lost its last land to Radiance. I wanted to TW & Evolution decided they were going to leave the TW scene for the most part. I had already known they were going to leave TW ahead of time, so got my ducks in order and basically applied to whatever TW guild wouldnt make me use a forum to do so (at the time, Evo was looking at other guild forums and kicking members who applied elsewhere, also at the time Enrage didnt force forum applications, even tho they do now).

I saw Enrage gain a few lands, & then plummet down to 3 lands. I didnt care, i wanted to be with a guild that TWed for the sake of good TW. And since then i've seen them come back, then falter a bit again, and then finally surge to the dominance they have now. Being with them to see them at their lowest of 3 lands all the way till now with all but 3 lands gives me a sense of pride, and i sure know i'm not a bandwagon jumper. So cheers to my fellow members for pushing through all the struggles and not breaking. b:victory
  • Pressa - Heavens Tear
    Pressa - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,287 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    b:sleep Yawnish more of this really enrage complains to much anyway defending themselves or not. b:worried Sides Enrage only started "earning" their land recently the rest was really just not dying which I guess is a accomplishment in this server of dead guilds dropped by the roadside b:sin heres lookin at you RoadKill lol no I joke but seriously its a bit difficult to make a guild without a personality as so many people have proven. The simple fact enrage has survived means they grabbed one of the glue type personalities in the server of which there are very few thus I might add is also why Radiance didn't kerfizzle because they also got em. I know it probably doesn't make sense but really how else would you explain why copied guild don't work. They do the same work but fail to draw their needs I mean look at all those nice little guild that were meant to overthrow the big guy and draw all kinds of people.

:P oh well I went off on a tangent again Enrage has my respect for being the only guild other then my own to exceed my lifetime expectations for it when it formed (background players don't count).

Mmmmm and no they shouldn't break apart just because other people are complaining if anything they should break apart from only their own complaining they know the solution so they can't complain thats my take on it. I know Radiance will continue to provide what it can ^_^ and we are gettin wicked close. Enrage never really like talked down to people well not enrage as a guild anyway some people do but thats not for the whole guild its just for the person. Although I wouldn't be a opposing guild member if I didn't say I wouldn't mind if enrage just well :) fell apart for no reason ick but then we would have noone to really fight and then we would be bored BOOOOO.................there is no happy medium is there..................
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lenore - Harshlands
    Lenore - Harshlands Posts: 1,201 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    So 2-3 weeks of tao get ganked then a lot members join enrage makeing them even stonger u only became so power full because lot tao hige's/skill/catshop's join u make u the most POWER FULL'S GUILD on HT sever Greats u Ganked TAO and u won with help of Rad and many other guilds.

And to point out the thing about RockyK when u get **** talk down to ever time u speck on the form its really not nice and the only reson i left this sever is because i got **** by MUS_THE_KING and Curse was a di-ck to me make life very hard for me i start on sever one's again as barb because i herd Curse has gone to HL PvP sever.

P.S plz put the past behide and start a fresh b:thanks

So you're saying Enrage never got ganked before or lost members to Tao/Radiance before? I can't tell if you're dumb or if you're trying to look like a stupid sore loser on purpose. When Enrage got ganked we still managed to pull together. When Tao got ganked they imploded. If anything I have respect for Radiance for that: still being here after being kicked around so much already. After Tao's original members left it was a just a bunch of trash talking sore losers like you who QQ about getting ganked and losing members. You whine about how the heck it is possible to win when you're leaking members like a hemophiliac. Well you know what? We got Tao members AFTER we started winning AGAIN, and the people who helped us do that were from Caesar, so QQ more about us taking your members. Just because Enrage never QQ'd about losing members to Tao/Orion/Invidia/Radiance doesn't mean we never did, it just means we don't make excuses.

@ the second part: QQQQQQQ forum trolls as so mean, they keep trash talking to me so I have to post from my alt to make them stop picking on me whenever I post. I can't be assed to post smarter or stand up for myself so I post from alt instead.

It's your posts that are stupid, not your name. You will be laughed at until you smarten up, no matter what name you use.
  • Pressa - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2010
    Options
    we don't make excuses.

b:surprised Thats a new one never heard that one before b:faint and sadly its probably out of context you probably meant you don't make the excuse you lost cause you lost members or you couldn't do as well cause you lost members mmmmm but thats a whole nother can of beans. I just thought I would point that out not really so hot on dancin on the point.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lenore - Harshlands
    edited September 2010
    Options
    We have quite a few 'glue-type' people as you put it but loyalty alone only works if someone can make something out of it. Tao had fewer of them, but they had loyal members too, who I've seen stay in Tao after their loses became quicker and quicker. I think, however, that they were weaker than Radiance and Enrage in terms of attracting good players when they start guild shopping for TW factions. While Enrage is 'hated' for being PKers, griefers, mischief makers, some people prefer that type of line-pushing, fun-seeking guild. Radiance was the flipside; for people who prefer not to have the Enrage stigma attached to them, Radiance was the better alternative to Tao. Of course now new players don't have a clue about old guild history, but back then there were still players who knew Radiance was an older faction whose members more or less got along and where strife was discouraged. Tao's only appeal however was that it was the top faction. This of course attracted a bunch of bandwagon hoppers, padding their strength while it lasted, but when Enrage started beating them, those hoppers left, some core members left for Enrage also (as many bitter people like to point out), and Tao, which was practically built on 1) hatred for Enrage and 2) disagreements with Radiance, had nothing left to offer aspiring TW players. I mean, there's always the "new and rising TW faction" appeal, but they weren't that new after a while...
  • Pressa - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2010
    Options
    We have quite a few 'glue-type' people as you put it but loyalty alone only works if someone can make something out of it. Tao had fewer of them, but they had loyal members too, who I've seen stay in Tao after their loses became quicker and quicker. I think, however, that they were weaker than Radiance and Enrage in terms of attracting good players when they start guild shopping for TW factions. While Enrage is 'hated' for being PKers, griefers, mischief makers, some people prefer that type of line-pushing, fun-seeking guild. Radiance was the flipside; for people who prefer not to have the Enrage stigma attached to them, Radiance was the better alternative to Tao. Of course now new players don't have a clue about old guild history, but back then there were still players who knew Radiance was an older faction whose members more or less got along and where strife was discouraged. Tao's only appeal however was that it was the top faction. This of course attracted a bunch of bandwagon hoppers, padding their strength while it lasted, but when Enrage started beating them, those hoppers left, some core members left for Enrage also (as many bitter people like to point out), and Tao, which was practically built on 1) hatred for Enrage and 2) disagreements with Radiance, had nothing left to offer aspiring TW players. I mean, there's always the "new and rising TW faction" appeal, but they weren't that new after a while...

Mhm I agree with all cept the having many glue members they maybe sticky like jello before it hardens but that doesn't mean they can hold things together. b:chuckle Then again I would venture to say most glue members don't even realize they are glue its more of if you think your glue your not your jello your sticky and that helps but thats not really what keeps things stuck. I am mostly talkin bout personalities the people that make it fun to be there without trying to be funny or act fun. Kinda like a leader but usually not one if you think of it in terms of shows they are usually the ones that aren't calling the shots or hitting the books but their mere presence just mellows out the bad and brings out the good. Probably don't make much sense I know its difficult to explain because its a hard thing to classify. But I stand by this Glue people hold things together without knowing it or they do know it but never say it cause glue is a background player. Jello people are sticky enough that if you get enough jello together it will solidify and keep things together too. b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Taintedxlove - Heavens Tear
    Taintedxlove - Heavens Tear Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    So 2-3 weeks of tao get ganked then a lot members join enrage makeing them even stonger u only became so power full because lot tao hige's/skill/catshop's join u make u the most POWER FULL'S GUILD on HT sever Greats u Ganked TAO and u won with help of Rad and many other guilds.

And to point out the thing about RockyK when u get **** talk down to ever time u speck on the form its really not nice and the only reson i left this sever is because i got **** by MUS_THE_KING and Curse was a di-ck to me make life very hard for me i start on sever one's again as barb because i herd Curse has gone to HL PvP sever.

I think you're mad, yeah, you must be. Enrage was very strict on accepting Tao members when they fell apart. We didn't let in very much. We had let in a few, but that was still when Tao had lots of land, and people just simply didn't want to be there because of a few differences within the guild. Which they have turned into Loyal members of Enrage and I <3 you guys.b:kiss

As for when Tao fell, crashed and burned... I don't think we let in a single Tao member after that point. So nice try, but not quite good enough. OH, and if you're talking about the time I think you are... ENRAGE was the one getting gank'd at this time, not Tao. We stopped Tao from *nom nom* on Rads land. At that point, Radiance and Tao were trying to get Enrage land and they STILL failed. Tao only started getting gank'd when everyone basically knew Tao was giving up, and they all started to gank them for free land. (I'm talking somewhat recently of course - not wayyy back in the "old" days)

Honestly I agree with what Aes said... You think we never lost some key members to other factions? Because they were bored of "no tw" when everyone was trying to take land. Or because of differences in the guild and multiple people leaving to join Invidia/Radiance/Tao/ whatever other guild I can't bother to remember. It amuses me how people act like Enrage is so perfect with their members, we never get stabbed in the back by people, we never lose members or "key" members. We just gain and gain and gain more members from other factions, LOL? Correct me if I'm wrong, but if that were the case I think we would have been at a full 200, eight months ago, kthxbai.

I'm just going to ignore the QQ yes I was RockyK and got ****, because it simply has no interest to me. *cough* Lenore... has already taken care of owning you.

p.s. are you and monofail friends? If not you should look each other up. You'd make a good couple.
    edited September 2010
    Options
    we have taken a very small number of members that are exTao after the fall...and those few i recall having to wait quite some time. Eh, everyone has to come from somewhere, right?

for some reason i hate the talk of us losing "key members" to other guilds...simply because if they up and left they probably werent that key. things happen, people come and go. Enrage has lasted this long out of sheer luck, determination, and the fact that at our core i think many of us are just plain out stubborn. We are a guild of 190+ (i've seen us stay at max 200 for weeks and drop down to barely hovering at the 170s at times). We have a variety of personalities ranging from the sad little carebear clerics that help everyone(me) to some of our take no prisioners, do anything to irritate and annoy you members (fill in any number of names here). The fact is, as many have pointed out, we have worked hard. There have been great victories to be proud of, terrible losses that made us all beyond disappointed in both ourselves and our strategies, and many many things in between. Some of us are closer than family, some are family, and we even have members in the guild that hate one another, but no matter where we stand as individuals we always know how to put it behind us, band together, and kick the rest of the server's butts. Love us or hate us, we really dont give a... well you know. i am proud of my guild. in our brightest victories i celebrate with them, in our darkest times i've mourned with them. in the end, when we take over the map, i'm excited to see what becomes of us... its been a long road on HT. So go on HT players, say what you want. Love us, hate us, despise us, give us your grief and your QQ! To quote a good friend: Your Frustration Turns Me On!
  • Isaphet - Heavens Tear
    Isaphet - Heavens Tear Posts: 217 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options

I read your previous posts in this topic, and then I read this. You're being ironic, right? Surely you're being ironic. Yeah, it has to be irony.

... or is it something else? b:shocked
  • Nubispotze - Heavens Tear
    Nubispotze - Heavens Tear Posts: 512 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    lol..............

that is all that can be said about this whole topic. and all of the replies. oh well Enrage is still HT most hated faction.
    Exegesis-103-Psychic--blackballs, blueballs, pinkballs, hairless balls. You got a lotta balls to be applying to Enrage...AND ask for a private denial reason? gg man. gg.
  • Conavar - Heavens Tear
    Conavar - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,193 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    At that point, Radiance and Tao were trying to get Enrage land and they STILL failed.

Actually if you remember correctly Rad took a land off you which joined Rad and Tao up again.
    With hindsight instead of then proceeding to attack each other Rad and Tao should have kept attacking Enrage ... Who know's the map might be very differant looking now if they had.

But meh hindsight is a wonderful thing b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Surreal_ - Heavens Tear
    _Surreal_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,458 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    You know what i love about Enrage members? most of them know how to write out a sentence so you can read itb:mischievous
    TheEmpire

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • lukusazaron
    lukusazaron Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Ohh RockyK one fail fcker go learn english kthxbai b:thanksb:pleased
  • DUTY_CALLS - Heavens Tear
    DUTY_CALLS - Heavens Tear Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    So you're saying Enrage never got ganked before or lost members to Tao/Radiance before? I can't tell if you're dumb or if you're trying to look like a stupid sore loser on purpose. When Enrage got ganked we still managed to pull together. When Tao got ganked they imploded. If anything I have respect for Radiance for that: still being here after being kicked around so much already. After Tao's original members left it was a just a bunch of trash talking sore losers like you who QQ about getting ganked and losing members. You whine about how the heck it is possible to win when you're leaking members like a hemophiliac. Well you know what? We got Tao members AFTER we started winning AGAIN, and the people who helped us do that were from Caesar, so QQ more about us taking your members. Just because Enrage never QQ'd about losing members to Tao/Orion/Invidia/Radiance doesn't mean we never did, it just means we don't make excuses.

@ the second part: QQQQQQQ forum trolls as so mean, they keep trash talking to me so I have to post from my alt to make them stop picking on me whenever I post. I can't be assed to post smarter or stand up for myself so I post from alt instead.

It's your posts that are stupid, not your name. You will be laughed at until you smarten up, no matter what name you use.

Never said that just stating wat is true
  • lukusazaron
    lukusazaron Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    LAWLb:laugh
  • Exegesis - Heavens Tear
    Exegesis - Heavens Tear Posts: 721 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    All the servers have experienced 1 colored map.. HT havent yet, but it seems close now.. After over 2 years TWs have actually been kinda fun and random at times.. But now TW system is kinda messed up.. When people fought for fun and to get lands for cash and respect etc its now pointless..... Most factions will now stop bidding and let Enrage take over.. Im sure as long as Radiance is still strong and some others upcoming factions can keep together Enrage might lose some lands after a while... But im sure TW wont be like it used to be.. Even if Enrage disbanded which I doubt will happen.. But stuff happens so every strong factions might fall and fast.. New games coming out etc and Enrage best players are still the good old players that have been there for a very long time and is experienced TWers that know what to do.. Old players usually want something new, when the map is 1 color im sure many might quit unless its any new action or fun to get.. They achieved what they want.. so yeah im sure Enrage will take over map, but im not sure it will last long... Being inactive and TW in the weekends wont work out anymore when TW pay is more or less nothing. Gotta play active to do TWs and I think most people dont find it amusing anymore so im sure in 2 months there will be a lot of changes in the force of Enrage.. we will see.. Enrage did a good job, a better job then Tao did and we all see that.. its a game people wanna enjoy, I never wish for a 1 colored map so I hope some ppl will split, make something new and fight like when "big Radiance" start falling a long time ago, that ended in Radiance losing members and Caesar and Tao was created.. New born fun.. If we cant get money from TW anymore, we might as well get some fun out of it.. anyways... I cant wait to fight Enrage in TW soon b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] OH really? What a surprise.
  • Lenore - Harshlands
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Never said that just stating wat is true

Then what's the point of saying this:
    u only became so power full because lot tao hige's/skill/catshop's join u make u the most POWER FULL'S GUILD on HT sever Greats u Ganked TAO and u won with help of Rad and many other guilds.

QQQQ you beat us cuz you stole our members, QQQQQ we got ganked. What about when Tao took a bunch of OUR members and ganked US with other guilds like Radiance? They had a chance to take over the map too, if that was the reason Enrage is owning the map now.

And no, what you said is not true. We got strong AGAIN (and I have to emphasize AGAIN because we were beating you before we started losing to you) because we recruited a handful of Caesar members. Don't think the only factor players on the server we could possibly "steal" were all from Tao.
  • Taintedxlove - Heavens Tear
    Taintedxlove - Heavens Tear Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Actually if you remember correctly Rad took a land off you which joined Rad and Tao up again.
    With hindsight instead of then proceeding to attack each other Rad and Tao should have kept attacking Enrage ... Who know's the map might be very differant looking now if they had.

But meh hindsight is a wonderful thing b:chuckle

I'm sorry, but I was talking about the time that we decided to split you up, which if I remember correctly, we've successfully defended Radiance ever since. So I don't know where you're getting your facts from. -giggles- but I'm only human, I could be wrong.
  • Conavar - Heavens Tear
    Conavar - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,193 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I'm sorry, but I was talking about the time that we decided to split you up, which if I remember correctly, we've successfully defended Radiance ever since. So I don't know where you're getting your facts from. -giggles- but I'm only human, I could be wrong.

Enrage has split Tao and Rad up twice, since you mentioned Tao nomming on Rads lands I assumed you ment the 1st split ( since no nomming happened before the 2nd split b:chuckle ) . Which was undone as in my original post ..
    The week after Rad went after Tao instead of continuing with the Gank vs Enrage ( hence the hindsight ). This carried on for a few weeks until Enrage split us up again a few months ago, and yes you are correct since then Rad hasnt beaten Enrage.

But it's ok to be human
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    Susylu - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,786 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    sorry for the random comment but...

lol... you all make me b:laugh
  • Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear
    Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,619 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    It's okay, you aren't the only one who has been kicked from Enrage.
  • _Surreal_ - Heavens Tear
    _Surreal_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,458 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    did Teny get kicked?
    TheEmpire

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Gol D. Roger - Heavens Tear
    Gol D. Roger - Heavens Tear Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Can I join Enrage when they have all the lands? that way I can join the celebration b:laugh
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Can I join Enrage when they have all the lands? that way I can join the celebration b:laugh

yes b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MiniDusk - Heavens Tear
    MiniDusk - Heavens Tear Posts: 931 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    LMAO @ Wall! I never get tired of seeing your witty, yet polite smartass remarks. Reminds me of me! b:chuckle Also, I never thought I'd EVER see anyone other than Inventor who spells so horribly! *orders Hooked On Phonics for Duty.* Siiiiigh 4 1/2 more lvls... But I'm lvling my *** off dammit! b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FurryKitty - Lost City
    FurryKitty - Lost City Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    LMFAO, you guys crack me up. I loved fighting vs. Enrage, but let me tell you, there is nothing on HT like what I have found recently on LS. I have had PvP fights better than my war with Enrage, and Im only level 53 lol. I'm busting my bum to get into one of their TWs.

I think thats what Enrage should do after they win all the lands, go to a PvP server, and just pwn those people. (I've seen people in what would be considered bad gear on HT pwn people with "great gear". It's that intense in some of the fights).
    b:cute
    FurryKitty - 55 - barb - Lost Server
    ScarlettLady - 99 - cleric - retired - Heavens Tear
    ScarletLady - 73 - veno - retired - Heavens Tear
  • Lenore - Harshlands
    edited September 2010
    Options
    LMFAO, you guys crack me up. I loved fighting vs. Enrage, but let me tell you, there is nothing on HT like what I have found recently on LS. I have had PvP fights better than my war with Enrage, and Im only level 53 lol. I'm busting my bum to get into one of their TWs.

I think thats what Enrage should do after they win all the lands, go to a PvP server, and just pwn those people. (I've seen people in what would be considered bad gear on HT pwn people with "great gear". It's that intense in some of the fights).

You know, I am willing to believe you, but it's just so much work to start over from scratch, especially for a game that's dying and I don't plan to play for much longer. It'd be a pretty hard call.
    edited September 2010
    Options

honestly you're right to some degree. the pvp on lc is the most fun i've had in ages... i created my archer there when the tw first turned to complete boredom, and its one of the best decisions i made. she's lvl 91, has fairly decent gear(i dont cash shop her for anything other than charms) and i love it!. a few friends and i have often joked that it would be fun if enrage ever moved servers. will never, ever,ever happen..but would be interesting to see how we'd hold up on a pvp server.