So 2 u Enrage

DUTY_CALLS - Heavens Tear
DUTY_CALLS - Heavens Tear Posts: 91 Arc User
edited September 2010 in Etherblade (West)
Wat u going do when u own the holl dam map and no one is attacking u just sit back and get bored of the game.

I cant see the fun in how u TW now days u just steam toll ever one splite the dam guild apart make 2 new guilds and fight it out over the map one's a gain like Lost City sever did.
Post edited by DUTY_CALLS - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Steopie - Heavens Tear
    Steopie - Heavens Tear Posts: 576 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    pwi profile reveals that you are rockyK, hence your opinion is invalid. b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Anneliesse - Heavens Tear
    Anneliesse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Wat u going do when u own the holl dam map and no one is attacking u just sit back and get bored of the game.

Teaching English and Grammar classes?
    *insert awesome siggy here*
  • The_Wall - Heavens Tear
    The_Wall - Heavens Tear Posts: 500 Arc User
    edited September 2010

I cant see the fun in how u TW now days u just steam toll ever one splite the dam guild apart make 2 new guilds and fight it out over the map one's a gain like Lost City sever did.

Translation work:

Enrage, what are you going to do when you own the whole map and nobody else is attacking you just sit back and get bored of the game?

I can't see the fun in how you TW nowadays when you just steam roll everyone. Split the faction apart and make two new factions and fight it out over the map once again like Lost City Server did.

Tiger speaking:

For the first question pending if and when we have every land I am going to make fun of the server for not being able to defeat us even on the 3 vs. 1 defends and we only have 110 people show up. Going to be some time before all the other factions give up though. I am sure we will have between 3-9 defends every week for months. Radiance has a military force large enough that they should not be broken up there for some time. The leader of Drakon probably will attack us until he runs out of money which will probably be never.

Steam rolling can be fun. Record the time you beat that faction and the next time you fight them try to beat that time. Just like Skinner under the newspapers with the basketball. Splitting the faction in two is similar to what happened when Enrage was formed from mostly RoC and Radiance in the beginning. Would be a pattern of beating a dead horse then. Rather eat the horse because:

RAWR! I'm a tiger
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited September 2010

so what are you gonna do when you realize your never gonna get to the top of your server?

are you gonna re-roll on another server with the exact same character, do the exact same thing and expect different results? oh, nm, i see you already tried that.

where is the fun in owning the map just to give it away?

maybe everyone should get the **** together and put up a fight. its not like tw pay is giving enrage a huge advantage any more, the only other reason is that the rest of the server fails at coordinated attacks. with 10,000 packs a day being opened every day for a year, its not like enrage grossly out-gears or out-levels any other faction.

we will not reward everyone else's fail by gifting out land, sorry.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Enrage will rent out the lands and start a new business I hear.

b:bored
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • DUTY_CALLS - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2010
    why dose everone dring up the passed and yes i have BM on RT too he was in QQme till i had to lev the game for a bit due to haveing a life and working a lot

PS: why do u have to be so immature
  • Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear
    Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,619 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    because you were immature when you played on this server? :P
  • xylien1
    xylien1 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    pwi profile reveals that you are rockyK, hence your opinion is invalid. b:bye

Geez. Is it so hard to believe that some people can change and be more mature.

This just shows how immature you are.

And to those who are nit picking on grammar and spelling well get used to the new grammar and spelling. Everyone is now talking with typo's and text typing.

The quest DUTY_CALLS is not stupid and out of the ball park cause everyone is interested to know what will happen after.

i take my hate off to enrage for being good enough to take out the whole map, but i think they are losers when they talk down to everyone else in the game cause they are not together enough to win a piece of land from them. This just makes them small minded, unintelligent people to my way of thinking.

So rather than behave like that why not just be nice about it and enjoy your wins
  • MsEvilness - Heavens Tear
    MsEvilness - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,861 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    his typos makes me believe it's not sms-speak, but just typos from someone who is incapable of spelling properly
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Originally posted by LShattered - HeavensTear
    Ohhh...I am dumb b:shutup
    edited September 2010
    xylien1 wrote: »
    Geez. Is it so hard to believe that some people can change and be more mature.

This just shows how immature you are.

And to those who are nit picking on grammar and spelling well get used to the new grammar and spelling. Everyone is now talking with typo's and text typing.

The quest DUTY_CALLS is not stupid and out of the ball park cause everyone is interested to know what will happen after.

i take my hate off to enrage for being good enough to take out the whole map, but i think they are losers when they talk down to everyone else in the game cause they are not together enough to win a piece of land from them. This just makes them small minded, unintelligent people to my way of thinking.

So rather than behave like that why not just be nice about it and enjoy your wins

can you teach us how to smart talk and think?

DUTY_CALLS is a player that wants enrage to have a land give away, not a quest...

if its not the gear, and its not the levels, and its not the population of the server, care to offer an explanation as to why there is no significant threat to enrage at all on the server?
    or would you rather just say you're more mature then us so you can claim for yourself some false mental victory?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    Hisui - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,369 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Its not like Enrage has never split into two before.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Check out ForsakenX 's sig thread O_O
    Enrage - We Eat.
  • denesis
    denesis Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    why dose everone dring up the passed and yes i have BM on RT too he was in QQme till i had to lev the game for a bit due to haveing a life and working a lot

PS: why do u have to be so immature

OMG, dude your grammar and spelling suck...
    THE GAME IS DEAD b:byeb:byeb:bye
  • Summer_Blush - Heavens Tear
    Summer_Blush - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    i know the answer!

they will get day jobs =D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2010
    denesis wrote: »
    OMG, dude your grammar and spelling suck...

Man get life u Dic Hea and wake fuc up i dont give a shi about my spelling or grammar u can still read it
  • Asmodiel - Heavens Tear
    Asmodiel - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,442 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Barely..
    "One of the most important factors, not only in military matters but in life as a whole, is ... the ability to direct one's whole energies towards the fulfillment of a particular task." - Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Taintedxlove - Heavens Tear
    Taintedxlove - Heavens Tear Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited September 2010

Sounds like you still have your hate "on". Enrage is constantly talked down to, and we were more-so about 5 months ago when people were saying "Oh Enrage you think you're so awesome, Tao or Rad will take over the map." Well, look at us now. I find it amusing how everyone tries to make it seem like they're oh so innocent, and being "talked down to" by Enrage. We have every right to talk down to those who talked down to us. Pretty sure it would be impossible for Enrage to talk down to "Everyone".

If we were all small minded, "unintelligent" people, we wouldn't almost own the map. It's awesome how you tried to make it seem like you're not a hater of Enrage by throwing that "I take my hate off to Enrage for being good enough to take over the map" and then continue on to try and call us losers. hate on, hate off, hate on.....b:victory
  • Rule - Heavens Tear
    Rule - Heavens Tear Posts: 579 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Translation work:

Enrage, what are you going to do when you own the whole map and nobody else is attacking you just sit back and get bored of the game?

I can't see the fun in how you TW nowadays when you just steam roll everyone. Split the faction apart and make two new factions and fight it out over the map once again like Lost City Server did.

Tiger speaking:

For the first question pending if and when we have every land I am going to make fun of the server for not being able to defeat us even on the 3 vs. 1 defends and we only have 110 people show up. Going to be some time before all the other factions give up though. I am sure we will have between 3-9 defends every week for months. Radiance has a military force large enough that they should not be broken up there for some time. The leader of Drakon probably will attack us until he runs out of money which will probably be never.
    Steam rolling can be fun. Record the time you beat that faction and the next time you fight them try to beat that time. Just like Skinner under the newspapers with the basketball. Splitting the faction in two is similar to what happened when Enrage was formed from mostly RoC and Radiance in the beginning. Would be a pattern of beating a dead horse then. Rather eat the horse because:

RAWR! I'm a tiger

His record shows that he'd prefer to HELP Enrage take over the map...and attack anyone NOT Enrage... Refrence 200m bid ^^
  • Lenore - Harshlands
    Lenore - Harshlands Posts: 1,201 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    People who keep demanding we disband so you can have easy lands should shut the heck up. First of all the truly selfish people are you, because you can't be assed to work for your land or make and maintain your own faction, you just want a piece of free mirages. Second of all, stop blaming the lack of fun TWs on Enrage. It is as much YOUR faults as Enrage's, because heck Enrage can only hold 200 people, and the rest of the few THOUSANDS of players with cash shopped gear and whatnot can easily do something about it if you would get off your butts. Lastly, it's not SIMPLE to disband and re-make a guild that's been around for 1.5 years and still has members who have been in it from day 1. We like our faction, and it's selfish for you to demand we sacrifice our home so you can get free lands. Why don't you, instead of QQing to us about how we should give up our faction, direct your QQ towards the devs to have them implement a "disown land" or "disown map" option so we can give you free lands without sacrificing what some of us stay in the game for, and THEN we'll talk, k?
    edited September 2010
    Man get life u Dic Hea and wake fuc up i dont give a shi about my spelling or grammar u can still read it

btw, your spelling and grammar and spelling suck b:chuckle

so does your vocabulary.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2010
    People who keep demanding we disband so you can have easy lands should shut the heck up. First of all the truly selfish people are you, because you can't be assed to work for your land or make and maintain your own faction, you just want a piece of free mirages. Second of all, stop blaming the lack of fun TWs on Enrage. It is as much YOUR faults as Enrage's, because heck Enrage can only hold 200 people, and the rest of the few THOUSANDS of players with cash shopped gear and whatnot can easily do something about it if you would get off your butts. Lastly, it's not SIMPLE to disband and re-make a guild that's been around for 1.5 years and still has members who have been in it from day 1. We like our faction, and it's selfish for you to demand we sacrifice our home so you can get free lands. Why don't you, instead of QQing to us about how we should give up our faction, direct your QQ towards the devs to have them implement a "disown land" or "disown map" option so we can give you free lands without sacrificing what some of us stay in the game for, and THEN we'll talk, k?

+1

Enrage has worked hard week after week. We have slaved with roster after roster each weekend. You think all that is easy work? I laugh at you people that say rcr doesn't deserve leadership. He had lead handed to him at one of the most difficult times, and look where he has lead us to....

We deserve to have what we do right now. To the rest of you that want us to disband and give up all the land, to you I say.... F THAT. Honestly you all bish and QQ that we're going to own the map, when in fact it's YOUR fault that you can't seem to figure out how to come together and take down Enrage. Once you figure that out, THEN you can have some land. Jeez, all you people and wanting things handed to you.
    edited September 2010

if its not the gear, and its not the levels, and its not the population of the server, care to offer an explanation as to why there is no significant threat to enrage at all on the server?
    QUOTE]

i've always seen it like the government here... people want change(so they say). they wanna QQ...but at the end of the day they are too loyal/stuck/whatever in their ways to actually do what needs to be done to make the change they want. The server QQs about enrage so much...and yet it seems like there are so many good, high lvl, well geared players all spread out into many different factions. Even with the crappy new tw format, war would be more interesting if some of these people got together under the same guild name and actually gave us a real fight. not gonna happen, but nice thought.
  • Drew - Dreamweaver
    Drew - Dreamweaver Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited September 2010

I have never seen Enrage hate on anyone the whole time I have been on Heaven's Tear except Inventor, but he asks for it. I am also pretty sure that Enrage doesn't have the highest 200 characters (by level) in their guild, so obviously they are strong but they are not winning by shear force. If people actually too the time to gank with other strong factions and attack all of their territories they will lose. Also if you had made a guild that was strong enough to control the whole map you wouldn't want to split it, its the whole purpose of having a TW guild (you are stronger than other TW guilds). You are just pissed that they did it before you.
    edited September 2010
    i've always seen it like the government here... people want change(so they say). they wanna QQ...but at the end of the day they are too loyal/stuck/whatever in their ways to actually do what needs to be done to make the change they want. The server QQs about enrage so much...and yet it seems like there are so many good, high lvl, well geared players all spread out into many different factions. Even with the crappy new tw format, war would be more interesting if some of these people got together under the same guild name and actually gave us a real fight. not gonna happen, but nice thought.

Clearly there is just too many people that have held grudges against one another in this game. But hell, if QB was in the guild, I wouldn't want to combine with them either. b:chuckle
    edited September 2010
    Clearly there is just too many people that have held grudges against one another in this game. But hell, if QB was in the guild, I wouldn't want to combine with them either. b:chuckle

my thoughts exactly. after 2 years on the server that is one thing i've learned about HT people...we hold grudges/opinions/etc forEVER. (just look at the fail thread from RockyK's alt for proof of that). too bad. i miss good wars. oh and i loled out loud at the QB comment b:chuckle
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Enrage makes assh**es, other factions recruit assh**es.

At the end of the day an assh**e is going to remain more loyal and put more effort forward for the faction that took him or her in before they were an assh**e.
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lenore - Harshlands
    Lenore - Harshlands Posts: 1,201 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    ...but i think they are losers when they talk down to everyone else in the game cause they are not together enough to win a piece of land from them. This just makes them small minded, unintelligent people to my way of thinking...

We wouldn't "talk down" to people if they didn't start QQing instead of actually doing something about it first.
  • Gryphyyn - Heavens Tear
    Gryphyyn - Heavens Tear Posts: 150 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Less QQ and more pew, pew HT! Keep it up Enrage! You all deserve #1.

Ciao!

-Gryphyyn
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Karma | ex-GoldDigrz | ex-xWaRx | ex-Reunited | ex-Tao
    Gryphyyn (10x Archer) | Tyyphoon (10x Assassin) | Ryyft (8x Seeker)

Fearless. | karmapwi.com
  • _Surreal_ - Heavens Tear
    _Surreal_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,458 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    rockyk just failed
    TheEmpire

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Isaphet - Heavens Tear
    Isaphet - Heavens Tear Posts: 217 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Its quite an achievement, for a faction to remain so dominant over TW for an extended period of time. The long standing members of the guild have every right to take great pride in taking over the whole map if they are successful. They would take part of the biggest success TW has to offer. It would be incredibly naive to believe that any faction in a position to take the whole map would do anything but just that.

To the long standing members, I tip my hat. Though I do so begrudgingly, and with every desire to see you fall.

To those players who joined to ride on the coat tails of increasing success. You are nothing, you are the epitomy of all that is weak and pathetic. Joining with the strongest faction, waving your banners and shouting for joy. Your only success is that you managed to avoid ever fighting for victory, and hence can never stake your claim as part of that victory. You succeeded in making 100% sure that you will never be anything at all.
    edited September 2010
    Its quite an achievement, for a faction to remain so dominant over TW for an extended period of time. The long standing members of the guild have every right to take great pride in taking over the whole map if they are successful. They would take part of the biggest success TW has to offer. It would be incredibly naive to believe that any faction in a position to take the whole map would do anything but just that.

To the long standing members, I tip my hat. Though I do so begrudgingly, and with every desire to see you fall.

To those players who joined to ride on the coat tails of increasing success. You are nothing, you are the epitomy of all that is weak and pathetic. Joining with the strongest faction, waving your banners and shouting for joy. Your only success is that you managed to avoid ever fighting for victory, and hence can never stake your claim as part of that victory. You succeeded in making 100% sure that you will never be anything at all.

So 2-3 weeks of tao get ganked then a lot members join enrage makeing them even stonger u only became so power full because lot tao hige's/skill/catshop's join u make u the most POWER FULL'S GUILD on HT sever Greats u Ganked TAO and u won with help of Rad and many other guilds.

And to point out the thing about RockyK when u get **** talk down to ever time u speck on the form its really not nice and the only reson i left this sever is because i got **** by MUS_THE_KING and Curse was a di-ck to me make life very hard for me i start on sever one's again as barb because i herd Curse has gone to HL PvP sever.

P.S plz put the past behide and start a fresh b:thanks