problems with jones blessing

NoXide_ - Heavens Tear
NoXide_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 215 Arc User
edited September 2010 in General Discussion
i take it no mod or GM would look at http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=761102 anymore so ima post it here to get your attension.

afew of us can no longer get the blessing due to there being a problem on the page where you choose your character.. i can choose server but no character`s are displayed on the screen for me to choose from. and mine has just ran out and i need a new 1.. quick GM or if a Mod knows why,responce would be fine.

kinda wondering if its been taken out now so we cant get no more, if so what about all the people who have them stacked up on multiply toons? kinda unfair if this is the case..
Post edited by NoXide_ - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• ThrilKill - Heavens Tear
    ThrilKill - Heavens Tear Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    This is happening for me also
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MANray_ - Sanctuary
    MANray_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,311 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    b:infuriated ZOMG nuuuu!! Actually having to rely on just your gear and stats on a PvE server?
  • NoXide_ - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2010
    b:infuriated ZOMG nuuuu!! Actually having to rely on just your gear and stats on a PvE server?

1. past your bed time
    2. im red named O:
    3. i been playing since dec 08 so im used to no blessings
    4. go lvl :D
  • Xarathox - Dreamweaver
    Xarathox - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,657 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    1. past your bed time
    2. im red named O:
    3. i been playing since dec 08 so im used to no blessings
    4. go lvl :D

5. Both of you go level. b:bye
    Some people risk to employ me

Some people live to destroy me

Either way they die
  • MANray_ - Sanctuary
    edited September 2010
    But is a friday mum. b:cute
  • Woneo - Harshlands
    Woneo - Harshlands Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    on topic;
    im getting this aswell.
    any fix?
  • NoXide_ - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2010
    5. Both of you go level. b:bye

click my avatar O: he been that lvl for ages now..
  • Xarathox - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2010
    click my avatar O: he been that lvl for ages now..

Pfft, I could sneeze to 100 on my alts. b:laugh

Either way they die
  • Sparc - Harshlands
    Sparc - Harshlands Posts: 277 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    on topic;
    im getting this aswell.
    any fix?

I am not sure, but I am thinking it may be browser issues. What browser do you use? It gave me problems too on my main browser (firefox). So I decided to re-install the evil "E" just to see if it may be a browser issue. Well apparently it may be, because I was able to successfully get the blessing using the evil "E". So for what it's worth (unless you already use the evil "E") give trying Internet Explorer a shot...;)
  • NoXide_ - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2010
    I am not sure, but I am thinking it may be browser issues. What browser do you use? It gave me problems too on my main browser (firefox). So I decided to re-install the evil "E" just to see if it may be a browser issue. Well apparently it may be, because I was able to successfully get the blessing using the evil "E". So for what it's worth (unless you already use the evil "E") give trying Internet Explorer a shot...;)

just tried internet explorer and same problem =/
  • Amsel - Sanctuary
    Amsel - Sanctuary Posts: 295 Arc User
    edited September 2010

I sent in a ticket about this and tried live chat, they recommended deleting cookies, and trying a different browser, and i did both of those nothing =/ even the evil "E" will not work for me, though i did get the facebook updates -.-
  • Sparc - Harshlands
    Sparc - Harshlands Posts: 277 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Sorry, it was all I had to offer as a chance at getting it to work :\
  • frankieraye
    frankieraye Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    We're looking into this issue as we speak
  • StormClash - Dreamweaver
    StormClash - Dreamweaver Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited September 2010

yay

about time
  • Woneo - Harshlands
    Woneo - Harshlands Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    cheers frankie
  • NoXide_ - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2010

thank you frankie :D
  • Peachie - Harshlands_1390020903
    edited September 2010
    also doesnt work for me, but anniversary blessing is doing just fine for now xD
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited September 2010

We be speaking?
    o_O
    Me am pretty sure speech wasn't part of me skill set.
    o.o
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Furries - Dreamweaver
    Furries - Dreamweaver Posts: 966 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    yay now i cant even get to the page

"Post limit exceeded for this Facebook account. Please wait one day."
    Killing level 80's with a lvl 60 is a lot more fun than killing level 90's with a level 100.
  • MANray_ - Sanctuary
    edited September 2010
    he been that lvl for ages now..

Actually no, i spent months capped at 69. b:sin

I'll stay a 7x until i can grind some 10-12 mil to properly gear/skill my char. We don't all just hide behind a barb on bh runs all the way to high levels, you know.
  • Deora - Lost City
    Deora - Lost City Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited September 2010

I'll stay a 7x until i can grind some 10-12 mil to properly gear/skill my char. We don't all just hide behind a barb on bh runs all the way to high levels, you know.

Why not just level, and then merchant like I do? So much more satisfying watching the profit roll in.
  • MANray_ - Sanctuary
    edited September 2010
    Why not just level, and then merchant like I do? So much more satisfying watching the profit roll in.

b:lipcurl Not all of us are willing to dedicate a comp to merchanting 8-12 hrs a day...

Besides, slow leveling does have its advantages, different playstyles for different people.
  • NoXide_ - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2010

speak for yourself, i dont even do bh. and when i did, barbs hated me
  • MANray_ - Sanctuary
    edited September 2010

I'll stay a 7x until i can grind some 10-12 mil to properly gear/skill my char. We don't all just oracle all the way to high levels, you know.

There, i fixed my own post.
  • NoXide_ - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2010
    There, i fixed my own post.

who the *** oracles these days? Nien packs from doing Nien event on main ftw although they only got me from 1-40 before i really started to play sin.. rest of it pure grinding and some dailies, yup people still do grind these days. shocking isnt it.

come on hamster make it to 9000 posts!
  • Xarathox - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2010
    who the *** oracles these days? Nien packs from doing Nien event on main ftw although they only got me from 1-40 before i really started to play sin.. rest of it pure grinding and some dailies, yup people still do grind these days. shocking isnt it.

Not at all, I never see anyone at my grind spot. 'cause no one grinds anymore. xD

Either way they die
  • NoXide_ - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2010
    Not at all, I never see anyone at my grind spot. 'cause no one grinds anymore. xD

holy **** im the only 1 b:shocked o well guess i like being different
  • MANray_ - Sanctuary
    edited September 2010

So, those packs give you what? Do they work like esos or the xp fruit or something? You must understand my confusion with oracles, being unfamiliar with whatever means people use to power level nowadays... I hardly doubt someone would have gotten a char from 40 to 90 counting from the time Nien was introduced playing old school, especially not someone with four high level chars to divide his attention.

Now, 7x was considered high level on early 2009. You do realize i have reasons to be skeptic since not only did my first main got to 7x back then, but that nowadays most of my xp has come from BH runs even though most of my time has been devoted to grinding. So, come clean man, how did you actually level?
  • NoXide_ - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2010
    So, those packs give you what? Do they work like esos or the xp fruit or something? You must understand my confusion with oracles, being unfamiliar with whatever means people use to power level nowadays... I hardly doubt someone would have gotten a char from 40 to 90 counting from the time Nien was introduced playing old school, especially not someone with four high level chars to divide his attention.

Now, 7x was considered high level on early 2009. You do realize i have reasons to be skeptic since not only did my first main got to 7x back then, but that nowadays most of my xp has come from BH runs even though most of my time has been devoted to grinding. So, come clean man, how did you actually level?

archer + cleric were that lvl before bhs came out.. bm was 94 before hypers and sin was just extremely fast lvled due to knowing what to do. really is simple and easy once you know what to do. put the time and effort in and you could do the same and this sin not even 2 months old and i only hypered from 85-90 and been 90 for atleast a week now. yes i admit this does give the impression i sit at pc all day like a fat dude in my mums basement but its not true, i work full time and just know how to do these things. this just comes naturally to some people.

Nien packs were rewards you got from Nien event and they gave 15k-20k a pac and id get 10 packs per event.

any update on how the jones blessings are coming along?