Goodie. ^^

Wonder if it was a cache problem...
    Some people risk to employ me

Some people live to destroy me

Either way they die
  • MANray_ - Sanctuary
    MANray_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,311 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    archer + cleric were that lvl before bhs came out.. bm was 94 before hypers and sin was just extremely fast lvled due to knowing what to do. really is simple and easy once you know what to do. put the time and effort in and you could do the same and this sin not even 2 months old and i only hypered from 85-90 and been 90 for atleast a week now. yes i admit this does give the impression i sit at pc all day like a fat dude in my mums basement but its not true, i work full time and just know how to do these things. this just comes naturally to some people.

Nien packs were rewards you got from Nien event and they gave 15k-20k a pac and id get 10 packs per event.

any update on how the jones blessings are coming along?

So, 40 to 85 in less than two months just grinding? On the spare time of a full time job? NO BHs, RBs, CS, WQ, PQ, FCC or even FBs, no hypers or esos... Just plain old grinding and, let's say, questing...

It's cool man, i'll take your word for it. And thanks for the info on the Nien Packs.
  • Xarathox - Dreamweaver
    Xarathox - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,657 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    So, 40 to 85 in less than two months just grinding? On the spare time of a full time job? NO BHs, RBs, CS, WQ, PQ, FCC or even FBs, no hypers or esos... Just plain old grinding and, let's say, questing...

It's cool man, i'll take your word for it. And thanks for the info on the Nien Packs.

I went from 95-100 on grinding. I got fed up with BH after a while (was sapping my monies). And that requires a lot more exp than from 40-85. ijs
    Some people risk to employ me

Some people live to destroy me

Either way they die
  • MANray_ - Sanctuary
    MANray_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,311 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I went from 95-100 on grinding. I got fed up with BH after a while (was sapping my monies). And that requires a lot more exp than from 40-85. ijs

So you rolled a Barb and were basically avoiding tanking jobs on instances such as RB and FCC which (along with some loot) could've given you more xp? All the way from 95 to 100? And i'm guessing you also have a full time job and managed this in under a couple of months...

Cool, i'll be taking your word for it as well.
  • MistaBwanden - Sanctuary
    MistaBwanden - Sanctuary Posts: 2,803 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I just tested it (Needed new ones anyways) and it worked perfectly fine.
  • Furries - Dreamweaver
    Furries - Dreamweaver Posts: 966 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    working again TY
    Killing level 80's with a lvl 60 is a lot more fun than killing level 90's with a level 100.
  • Lythianaa - Dreamweaver
    Lythianaa - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,307 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Working for me as well :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thank you so much ForsakenX for the sig b:cute
  • NoXide_ - Heavens Tear
    NoXide_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 215 Arc User
    edited September 2010

it really isnt that hard to do. i did CS up until 81 then stopped that WQ was just boring, no thank you PQ never did that FCC was only 85-90 and RB`s cant stand them. rarely did BH`s due to never finding a barb around to tank pole and nob after i got home from work.

Tip for all: put the time and effort in and you can accomplish anything in this game without cash shopping.