Happy Anniversary Everyone!

Options

Comments

• SugarPrinces - Sanctuary
    SugarPrinces - Sanctuary Posts: 464 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    also noticed the mount actually says 2009 on it not 2010, now i really feel bad for the ppl that have the 2009 anni mounts.. ah well at least they get some nice free fash that the rest of us cant get :)
  • canvaz
    canvaz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I want to transfer my 1st anniversary mount to my lower lvl character.
  • ubernati
    ubernati Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    well ty pwi for free gifts,
    however since i dont play my high lvl char no more my blessing has just gone to waste
    and my mount will sit on that char collecting dust
    and my psyc will do without
    did i say thx

should of gave us an option of which char to send

OH WELL tx for not allowing my main to enjoy the free gifts
    just because one has a high lvl doesnt mean its there main
    should of gave us an option

but tx anyway cant make everyone happy
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    according to this news post it says "the items will be mailed directly to the your highest level character on each server!" i got a blessing on one char on sanctuary and that was it i didnt even get my mount or fashion or anything else with it and my main is on dreamweaver and as you can tell i have been playing for a long time and def long enough to get the mount.

is there a way to get this fixed so i get my stuff on Escorian or what?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • Woneo - Harshlands
    Woneo - Harshlands Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Fact;
    I got my mount and fashion on my LC bm, but nothing here on HL.
  • Conavar - Heavens Tear
    Conavar - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,193 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Think you guys missed thanking someone ...
    During the time between the 1st anni and this one, one guy had to deal with alot of flame and backlash. Without him you may have lost alot of players ( before now b:chuckle )

Ty Spoons b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • uberjoe
    uberjoe Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I got my mount but someone i know thats been playing longer than me hasent got theirs yet, does the distribution go in order?
  • Raivon - Lost City
    Raivon - Lost City Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Yay!! I <3 PWI.. I still reminise (sure I spelled that wrong.. wanna fight about it?) about the days before BH's, hypers, and all the craziness over the last year.. but I'm still just as fond of PWI as I was the day that I killed my first mob.. and when I made an archer just to kite above Sword Tamer and anger him repeatedly... keep up the good work guys.. Happy Bday

Edit: And btw.. this is "Happy Bday PWI, thank you GM's, Mods and Staff" post.. not "I'm still raging from previous thread" post.. go back to that one plz
  • AriYama - Lost City
    AriYama - Lost City Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    rage

x.x
  • KuiXing - Harshlands
    KuiXing - Harshlands Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    woot, happy b-day pwi. now if only i could make the thing gimme my mount... b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I have the best mom ever, she brought me drugs and fruit juice - Reavღ
    Challenge accepted I'm going to go blow up the sun - FanFon
    Those crabs are like the Energizer Bunny, they just keep going and going and going... - Wildsblade
  • Haden - Dreamweaver
    Haden - Dreamweaver Posts: 376 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Happy Birthday Pwi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Good intentions are like peeing yourself in dark leather pants, you get warm feelings inside, but it doesn't show.
  • omgwhatisntused
    omgwhatisntused Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    b:angry
  • Marche - Harshlands
    Marche - Harshlands Posts: 295 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    YAY 2 hours later and i STILL DONT have my stuff :( on any server.....wth man
  • Tonttuu - Heavens Tear
    Tonttuu - Heavens Tear Posts: 261 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    YAY 2 hours later and i STILL DONT have my stuff :( on any server.....wth man

you're not alone...i heard u have to go http://pwi.perfectworld.com/2010_anniversary but apparently that server fails like whole pw =)
  • Lythianaa - Dreamweaver
    Lythianaa - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,307 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Happy 2nd birthday PWI :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thank you so much ForsakenX for the sig b:cute
  • Marche - Harshlands
    edited September 2010
    Options
    you're not alone...i heard u have to go http://pwi.perfectworld.com/2010_anniversary but apparently that server fails like whole pw =)

been there did that said it sent it to me 2 hours ago :/
  • Elezara - Sanctuary
    Elezara - Sanctuary Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Guess i'm not the only one who still hasn't gotten the gifts lol..Hope that gets sorted out soon

Aloha ~ HAPPY ANNIVERSARY everyone!
    Just wanted to mention that I haven't been able to receive the gifts either, after several tries, so I'd like to know how this can be resolved (or is it just a matter of waiting?) Is there a time limit to when you have to pick them up by?

Also, I haven't been able to be in-game much in the past couple of months, due to Oceanic's (our internet server) deep sea cable being severed, which they are still trying to repair. In the meantime, their customers are temporarily being "piggy-backed" on another (local) server, but we are not their top priority, so we get massive lag and "rubber-banding", which makes it difficult to play. Do you think this could be the reason I haven't been able to pick up my anniversary gifts yet? Thanks for any insight on this, Mods & GMs. You guys keep up the good work! Cheers, Elezara

BTW: I noticed that they have my join date incorrectly. It was September 2008, but I didn't start participating in these forums til several months later. Pleas tell me they are not basing this on FORUM join dates!

EDIT: finally received the mount and the blessing, so thanks PWI. I do still have a question about the years though. My husband and I both joined PWI on September 4, 2008, and you guys said it had to be only September 2008 (no particular day) (for the fashion), so why wouldn't we get that, too? I know it says under my character name I joined Feb 2009, but that is incorrect. We checked our records, as well as our memories, and it was September 4th, 2008. So how does this get resolved? Any info would be appreciated ~
    Go north.... NO Elezara! YOUR OTHER NORTH! Oh Gods you went South!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Saitada for the great sig!
  • SugarPrinces - Sanctuary
    SugarPrinces - Sanctuary Posts: 464 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Think you guys missed thanking someone ...
    During the time between the 1st anni and this one, one guy had to deal with alot of flame and backlash. Without him you may have lost alot of players ( before now b:chuckle )

Ty Spoons b:bye

^^ this
  • Vehno - Sanctuary
    Vehno - Sanctuary Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Happy Anniversary PWI <3
  • Naualli - Dreamweaver
    Naualli - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Yay! I'm too happy with my new mount, thanks a lot! ^_^

Only took me about ten minutes pressing F5 ._.

Also, happy 2nd Anniversary!
  • NonameWiz - Sanctuary
    NonameWiz - Sanctuary Posts: 506 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Happy 2yr Anniversary to PWI.
    Rank 8 Wizard: 1% farm b:shutup
  • LeirtA - Lost City
    LeirtA - Lost City Posts: 213 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Happy 2nd Anniversary PWI and have a fantastic celebration and a great week GMs.

Thanks for letting me have a place vent my stress and frustration from my studies by bashing evil mobs which I sometimes imagine to be some of the evil and wicked profs.
    b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6J9LLe2Jlg<- One of my best loved piece of trance track
  • Emeoko - Dreamweaver
    Emeoko - Dreamweaver Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    i dont usually post here but i wanted to wish pwi happy anniversary and plz fix your web site so i can claim my gifts ive been here since u invited me to closed beta.
    "Si vis pacem, para bellum" - "If you want peace, prepare for war."
  • wraithkiller69
    wraithkiller69 Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    b:cute Ty spoons even though I didnt like u that much ur way better a CM than the current one b:shutup

Happy anniversary PWI
  • PaMpeReD - Heavens Tear
    PaMpeReD - Heavens Tear Posts: 239 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    "Oops! There was an error in sending you the item." wtf is that ? why u just cant send items like last year ?
  • Marche - Harshlands
    edited September 2010
    Options
    "Oops! There was an error in sending you the item." wtf is that ? why u just cant send items like last year ?

yea wth i got that 2 FRANKIE!!!!!!! any idea what we can do and what the problem ish :(
  • wraithkiller69
    edited September 2010
    Options

But that would make sense! b:shutup
  • PaMpeReD - Heavens Tear
    PaMpeReD - Heavens Tear Posts: 239 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    But that would make sense! b:shutup

sense of what ?
  • wraithkiller69
    edited September 2010
    Options
    sense of what ?

Mailing the items instead of making the players go to a url and claim it. I swear I think they are doing this just to get traffic to their webserver :\

and I think I might be right....
    http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/perfectworld.com#
  • Vixter - Harshlands
    Vixter - Harshlands Posts: 1,275 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Thanks PWI for the mount :) its really beautiful. Im glad to have switched to PWI from pw-my server. we are treated a lot better here. theres so much complaining, but those people havnt seen bad service before.

It takes a little patients to finally recieve the gifts, but you will eventually get them, just keep refreshing the page! xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    vixter (101 Heavy Veno) ~ TT farmer
    Peachie (102 Mystic) ~ Main character
This discussion has been closed.