FEMALE Barbs

13»

Comments

• FurryKitty - Lost City
    FurryKitty - Lost City Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I figure if they decide not to expect much from me because I'm a female, I'll shock them when I show them I know as much, if not more about the game and my class. The last game I played I was one of very very few female players, but ALL the huge factions were owned by female players (cept 1) and we rocked their tiny little brains lol.
    b:cute
    FurryKitty - 55 - barb - Lost Server
    ScarlettLady - 99 - cleric - retired - Heavens Tear
    ScarletLady - 73 - veno - retired - Heavens Tear
  • Ragnar_Angel - Sanctuary
    Ragnar_Angel - Sanctuary Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    FurryKitty my point exactly!
  • TankedBeast - Lost City
    TankedBeast - Lost City Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I know a couple of really good barbs that are female. I have never heard of anyone looking down on someone for being a female while playing a barb. I also know several males playing venos. If they make barb's/veno's sex optional it would just be wierd imo.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Leader of Sangnati (Latin for Blood Born/Nation)
    We can be your best friend... Or your worst enemy...
    Which would you prefer?
    b:sin
    100 Sage/Vit/Tank Barb
    101 Demon/Fist/5.0 BM
    Yes, 5.0 really is OP. Yet, I still got it... b:chuckle
  • buttercupcruella
    buttercupcruella Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    A come back of my thread. I won't say an 'n' word, but I fear that some1's gonna point it out at some point and attract the attention of those bad ppl with green avatars.b:chuckle

Anywayz, cool to hear that there are more and more female barbs. We should be feared, 'cause we know a lot of thing, and are often more dedicated to the class, since we... wanna fit the male role?! Sorry if this sounds awkward. This was supposed to be a positive comment. I mean, girls playing barbs don't necessarily wanna be distinguished AT ONCE from the male barbs (unless u make a female named barb). Males just play their barbs.. better or worse, whereas girls try to ... AND ARE amazing:) Kinda confusing, but I'm kinda sleepy.

Good luck to all barbs!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Furries - Dreamweaver
    Furries - Dreamweaver Posts: 966 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    im not really for or agains't it.

i like how i am forced to go female on veno. many male players wouldnt make a female char otherwise. And imo i find making my veno an excuse to make the most sexually attractive char i can. This is pretty common.

you can actully get an good idea about what the male players find attractive.
    Killing level 80's with a lvl 60 is a lot more fun than killing level 90's with a level 100.
  • chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
This discussion has been closed.