BEST pvp class (LOW LVL)

Options
2»

Comments

• Asperitas - Lost City
    Asperitas - Lost City Posts: 907 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    You think I am dumb enough to use knockback arrow on heavy class?
    only thing I use on a heavy class is frost arrow, aim low and DOTs

Yes, yes I do think you're dumb enough b:laugh

But enough of this derailment, you're never going to get anything. All you've ever done is point out how much you suck at PVP. You are a testament to your own failure.

Like truekossy said, you're just like Zoe when it comes to these things. I'll be laughing when you find out you can't "lock" me in the air. Ciao.

PS. I'm shivering in fear at the thought of your stacked DoTs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I can easily knock you down with aim low, frost arrow, thundershock, lightning strike, stormrage eaglon, thunderous blast. Seriously, you think archer's can't lock either ? you fail.

BZZZT!!! WRONG!

If I saw an archer use Stormrage on me, I would probably laugh so hard I probably would die. And Frost Arrow? lol

Don't forget to Deadly Shot me too. b:chuckle
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Rubix - Harshlands
    Rubix - Harshlands Posts: 130 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Make an archer and at lvl30, get the mold x-bow which is epically rare, but not too bad. Archers with that at lvl30 are epic.
    I have nothing to say.
  • _Ghostz_ - Archosaur
    _Ghostz_ - Archosaur Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    You think I'd use physical skills on a heavy class? You think I am dumb enough to use knockback arrow on heavy class? only thing I use on a heavy class is frost arrow, aim low and DOTs

I can easily knock you down with aim low, frost arrow, thundershock, lightning strike, stormrage eaglon, thunderous blast. Seriously, you think archer's can't lock either ? you fail.

Lets see if you like stacked DOTs when I lock you while you bish and moan about "omg stop running" or using absolute domain like you said.

LMFAO OMG. Storm Eagle, Frost Arrow and DOTs?

Oh we have another Heaven Archer in the making, next hes going to say that bow mastery doesnt even increase your damage.

Yulk please just stop, I would say stick with advice with your own class but.....well everyone knows where that got him.
    Just don't. This is your final warning.
  • _Kazamir_ - Archosaur
    _Kazamir_ - Archosaur Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    LMFAO OMG. Storm Eagle, Frost Arrow and DOTs?

Oh we have another Heaven Archer in the making, next hes going to say that bow mastery doesnt even increase your damage.

Yulk please just stop, I would say stick with advice with your own class but.....well everyone knows where that got him.

heyyyy...sage archers are pro if you know how to play em b:cute
  • TigerLily - Lost City
    TigerLily - Lost City Posts: 1,209 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Actually clerics are pretty badass at low lvls.

A lvl 40-60 cleric can like 2 shoot others on same level and you can also max Plume Shell really early XD A baby cleric with TT60 weapon is a pure predator facing players on same level. I think psychics would fit in that category to. They also get hard hitting skills kinda early compare to other classes.

Than of course 7X other classes catches up really fast. BM + barbs starts getting zerk weapons, 50% accu rings and can start lvl up Dragons and other hard hitting skills. But before that you can pwn pretty hard on a cleric in lowbie pvp.
  • KedgeSniper - Lost City
    KedgeSniper - Lost City Posts: 733 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Actually clerics are pretty badass at low lvls.

A lvl 40-60 cleric can like 2 shoot others on same level and you can also max Plume Shell really early XD A baby cleric with TT60 weapon is a pure predator facing players on same level. I think psychics would fit in that category to. They also get hard hitting skills kinda early compare to other classes.

Than of course 7X other classes catches up really fast. BM + barbs starts getting zerk weapons, 50% accu rings and can start lvl up Dragons and other hard hitting skills. But before that you can pwn pretty hard on a cleric in lowbie pvp.

<.< clerics also wayyyyy more squishy.. only fun to do with clerics is like... sleep people while they killing poison mobs/fire

Veno with a nyx/archer are fun to pk at low lvls
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Face the fear. Face a war. Face the world.
    Leeching CQ salary since 09'
    Many names, Common Faces.
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Cleric's aren't that squishy for lowbie PK, actually.

Just plume shell up and suddenly, phys attacks don't hurt much. Plus with your self-buffs other mag attacks won't deal much to you either (not to mention you have purify to stop others from keeping you debuffed). And that's assuming the cleric is arcane. If the cleric is LA and knows how to play well in lowbie PK... well... GG.
  • VeritasXXX - Raging Tide
    VeritasXXX - Raging Tide Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    wowwwwwwwwww

pvE players giving advice about pvp b:shocked

now all they need 2 say is that they do PVP b:shocked

cool story BRO b:bye

Your 44 kills sucks lol and you try to bash PvE servers?
    This acc is a week old and i have more kills and no i don't PK all the time
    sooo b4 you make yourself look like an **** do some research or stay silent.
  • Bladed_Tony - Archosaur
    Bladed_Tony - Archosaur Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    wowwwwwwwwww

Pve Players Giving Advice About Pvp B:shocked

Now All They Need 2 Say Is That They Do Pvp B:shocked

Cool Story Bro B:bye

Rotflmao
  • Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide
    Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide Posts: 956 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    wowwwwwwwwww

Pve Players Giving Advice About Pvp B:shocked

Now All They Need 2 Say Is That They Do Pvp B:shocked

Cool Story Bro B:bye

Hahahahaha
    those 44 kills means u dont know about PvP..
    Cause u probably get pwnd by Toons -10 lvls of urself
    Attacking at the speed of Suck since 2009
  • _Ghostz_ - Archosaur
    _Ghostz_ - Archosaur Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Rotflmao
    Hahahahaha
    those 44 kills means u dont know about PvP..
    Cause u probably get pwnd by Toons -10 lvls of urself

Omg Look its Double Post Boy!
    Just don't. This is your final warning.
    edited August 2010
    Options
    oh look..

its...

GTFO
  • Fist_Mama - Harshlands
    Fist_Mama - Harshlands Posts: 237 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    i believe if you are on a pve server and have never been on a pvp server then you lack some pvp experience which a pve server can not give you
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    So . . these thread still continue on that PVE PVP case ? b:shocked b:chuckle Amusing . .
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I've been on both PvP and PvE..
    not much of a difference
    edited August 2010
    Options
    So . . these thread still continue on that PVE PVP case ? b:shocked b:chuckle Amusing . .

I went to Heaven's Tear yesterday to check out the PvP.

Quite frankly, I was too embarrassed to even feel sorry for you guys.

I was at west gate for about 3 hrs with a friend.

Mostly blue-names... The few people that were white name, a couple didn't pvp at all but looked like they thought they were cool hanging around in PK mode.

An interval LA evasion barb that would build chi, fly up, triple spark then run at one person... attack, then run back to safe zone.

Another pdef ornament barb... an evasion BM with fists, and a couple of archers...

Almost all of the players were pretty horribly skilled. So sure, they were getting kills, but I just kept facepalming and facedesking over and over.

Honestly, I could have gone there with my average geared main and pretty much wipe out everyone I saw outside of safe zone in a 3 hour span.... they were so horrible at PvP it was just astonishing.

I was really hoping to see some good PvP, but the BM's couldn't stunlock, they tried tanking each other's triple sparks, barbs didn't even tree of perdition and chose to triple spark axe or fist people to death...

And worst of all, faction members were letting their guildies get ganked while they sat there and did nothing. One cleric didn't even bother helping their guildie, she didn't even really buff any of her faction mates.

I swear, it was just... bizarre behavior compared to what I'm used to.

b:surrender
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I went to Heaven's Tear yesterday to check out the PvP.

Quite frankly, I was too embarrassed to even feel sorry for you guys.

I was at west gate for about 3 hrs with a friend.

Mostly blue-names... The few people that were white name, a couple didn't pvp at all but looked like they thought they were cool hanging around in PK mode.

An interval LA evasion barb that would build chi, fly up, triple spark then run at one person... attack, then run back to safe zone.

Another pdef ornament barb... an evasion BM with fists, and a couple of archers...

Almost all of the players were pretty horribly skilled. So sure, they were getting kills, but I just kept facepalming and facedesking over and over.

Honestly, I could have gone there with my average geared main and pretty much wipe out everyone I saw outside of safe zone in a 3 hour span.... they were so horrible at PvP it was just astonishing.

I was really hoping to see some good PvP, but the BM's couldn't stunlock, they tried tanking each other's triple sparks, barbs didn't even tree of perdition and chose to triple spark axe or fist people to death...

And worst of all, faction members were letting their guildies get ganked while they sat there and did nothing. One cleric didn't even bother helping their guildie, she didn't even really buff any of her faction mates.

I swear, it was just... bizarre behavior compared to what I'm used to.

b:surrender

lol evasion barb and BM.. thats pretty fail.. i should roll that server again lol
    get some easy kills :D
  • Vassaga - Heavens Tear
    Vassaga - Heavens Tear Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Be sure to check Silver Pool as well!
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Be sure to check Silver Pool as well!

I flew over silverpool saw a few people in SZ, nobody outside, no action going on either. It was quite depressing.
  • Vassaga - Heavens Tear
    Vassaga - Heavens Tear Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Even if you would see +10 rank 8 archers and others alike, they would camp in SZ talking BS to each other.

HT is boring. I rolled an archer on LC for some real fun :)
    No friends or funds there though. QQ!
  • Niteshadows - Harshlands
    Niteshadows - Harshlands Posts: 583 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    low lvls
    assassin
    archer
    HA
    AA
    mid lvls
    archer
    HA
    assassin
    AA
    upper lvls
    AA
    HA
    assassin
    archer

all in all cashoppers>everything else :/
    Do you hate me? Good, that makes for an adequate conversation starter.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ulquiorra78
    ulquiorra78 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    dude im lvl 44 archer i have 200 hrs red sins are nothin against an archer.b:laugh plus i 1 shoted 2 sins in a hit
  • grimreaperhc
    grimreaperhc Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Plus you just necroed a thread.
    Closed.
This discussion has been closed.