BEST pvp class (LOW LVL)

_LeaderAlan_ - Lost City
_LeaderAlan_ - Lost City Posts: 128 Arc User
edited November 2010 in Arigora Colosseum
Hello, I am looking for a class, ( What you think) is the best pvp class.

For a low lvl.
I am talking right when I am pvp lvl just start pvping.
I want to have some fun and make vids at min pvp lvl.

Thank you for any ideas.
No, I don't want to search other threads. I want your ideas.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]TY Forsaken
Post edited by _LeaderAlan_ - Lost City on

Comments

• Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,385 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    nix... backed up by another nix.
    1. If I kill you; do something about it yourself, don't go complaining to my wife.
    2. If you have less kill counts then me, don't expect me to take pk advice from you.
    3. If you are hiding behind an alt, don't expect me to acknowledge your existence.

Tokichiro - Heavy Armor Fish / Kiyoshi - Dual Blade Elf
  • _LeaderAlan_ - Lost City
    edited August 2010
    I don't want to go poor.... LOLb:surrender

What class with out spending any RL moneyz?
  • _LeaderAlan_ - Lost City
    edited August 2010
    Archer?b:shocked
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Probably archer.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • LifeHunting - Heavens Tear
    LifeHunting - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,023 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Sin, stopped at lvl 30 until all his skills are maxed, then go crazy.

Or be an archer b:cute
  • DrHook - Lost City
    DrHook - Lost City Posts: 133 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    My lvl 36 sin with Tstorm on genie has like 90 hours red. So Ill have to say sin.
  • Derressh - Dreamweaver
    Derressh - Dreamweaver Posts: 806 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Sin. You'll be squishy as hell, but you can pretty much destroy any magic class at 3x since they don't have the majority of the skills that would normally save them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I main a 97 Psy named /\bra. The forums don't like his name.
    So I post on my Barb.
    [On possibly-permanent hiatus]
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Who cares? Best PvP class low level means nothing when everyone can hyper to 100 in a month.

The real answer is the best geared class will win. /thread
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • LloydAsplund - Sanctuary
    LloydAsplund - Sanctuary Posts: 3,899 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    cash shopper.
    I was early taught to work as well as play,
    My life has been one long, happy holiday;
    Full of work and full of play-
    I dropped the worry on the way-
    And God was good to me everyday.
  • Silvia_Xenth - Lost City
    Silvia_Xenth - Lost City Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    wowwwwwwwwww

pvE players giving advice about pvp b:shocked

now all they need 2 say is that they do PVP b:shocked

cool story BRO b:bye
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    wowwwwwwwwww

Yet another person that thinks players from a PvE server lack PvP experience and skill. How ignorant.

(I can has cookies now? D:)
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    wowwwwwwwwww

Yet another person who thinks they know it all just cause they're on a PvP server, so unless you can back it up you're nothing but a wanna be troll, Mr. Lowbie.

I'm one of the most experienced PvPers on my server, I've been in PK mode and stayed in PK mode before you even started the game.

And I've killed way more people than you, check my kills. And I'm not even a DD class in TW, I'm a Cat squad BM. b:bye
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    wowwwwwwwwww

If you spend all day either in arch or in BH/FC just being on lost city doesn't mean you know anything about PvP.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • _Ghostz_ - Archosaur
    _Ghostz_ - Archosaur Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    wowwwwwwwwww

Oh And Look at the PVP Server Veno that thinks there is no PVP button on a PVE server

I would enjoy you on my server, you have a sharp tongue. It would go great in a salad after I kill you and pry it out of your mouth with my daggers b:chuckle
    Just don't. This is your final warning.
  • ManofPower - Lost City
    ManofPower - Lost City Posts: 120 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Stupid thread only ******* pk at low lvls
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Oh And Look at the PVP Server Veno that thinks there is no PVP button on a PVE server

I would enjoy you on my server, you have a sharp tongue. It would go great in a salad after I kill you and pry it out of your mouth with my daggers b:chuckle

Share?b:cute
  • Yulk - Heavens Tear
    Yulk - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,951 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    cash shopper.

WTF...? Who cash shop at low level ?

Answer : veno , they are far too OP below 40, and having a nix from 1-39 = have a nice 1 shot on your behind b:surrender

Don't believe me? I beaten an axe BM with my LA veno and he kept missing me, I have no pet. I even beat an assassin with no pet. and people QQ about sins being OP... when venoes are the OP ones... And I forgot to screen shot...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks for Flauschkatze for siggy b:cool

VIT > STR > DEX > MAG... GG
    HA > LA > AR... GG

HA + VIT = win b:bye
  • _Ghostz_ - Archosaur
    _Ghostz_ - Archosaur Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Share?b:cute

oh of course b:pleased
    Just don't. This is your final warning.
  • greekgodkiller
    greekgodkiller Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    wowwwwwwwwww

now all they need 2 say is that they do PVP

cool story BRO

b:laughb:laughb:laugh

Sorry your post made me do that.
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    wowwwwwwwwww

Hoo well i don't think i have to say anything, many post above me already say it b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    WTF...? Who cash shop at low level ?

Answer : veno , they are far too OP below 40, and having a nix from 1-39 = have a nice 1 shot on your behind b:surrender

LOL! Your stupidity never ceases to amaze me.

Q: "Who cash shop at low lebel?"
    A: 'veno, and having a nix'

*pat pat* Yulk, don't forget to take out the trash before you leave for your ballet lessons or I won't make you your favorite dessert.

b:bye
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Korg - Lost City
    Korg - Lost City Posts: 130 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    and people QQ about sins being OP

Uhhh yah...
  • Sies - Lost City
    Sies - Lost City Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    every class on this server sucks none of u gte ur full power unless u SPEND ur life on a game wher the Gm,s dont give a **** about u or what u do. (also fyi bm/Wr is one the most powerfull)

p.s PERFECT WORLD VENDETTA FTW!!
  • Yulk - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2010
    LOL! Your stupidity never ceases to amaze me.

Q: "Who cash shop at low lebel?"
    A: 'veno, and having a nix'

*pat pat* Yulk, don't forget to take out the trash before you leave for your ballet lessons or I won't make you your favorite dessert.

I seen low level venos with legendary pets... well its not common but I am pretty sure the level 10 ones spent some money to get hercs/nix or it could be alt veno. But I mean who cash shop for refining even to +2 before 40? Even 50?

@korg, I was new to assassin, all I did was kite with puncture wound and knife throw as one, wasn't hard to do. I find BMs more OP... I kill things before they reach me b:surrender . No kiting needed
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

HA > LA > AR... GG

• Asperitas - Lost City
    Asperitas - Lost City Posts: 907 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I seen low level venos with legendary pets... well its not common but I am pretty sure the level 10 ones spent some money to get hercs/nix or it could be alt veno. But I mean who cash shop for refining even to +2 before 40? Even 50?

@korg, I was new to assassin, all I did was kite with puncture wound and knife throw as one, wasn't hard to do. I find BMs more OP... I kill things before they reach me b:surrender . No kiting needed

Wizzled.

Good job Yulk. You can exploit mobs' predictability and repetitiveness. You can take advantage of mobs who's program doesn't allow it to react to a multitude of situations. Props on doing something every half decent player has already been doing since the beginning of MMORPG's.

Of course, you are going to counter with your typical argument of how PVP is pointless and how people using genies and pots and other variable things are cheap.

And of course, this statement of yours does nothing to aid your argument, and only serves to further distinguish you as a player who cannot handle variance in his adversaries, and can only feel powerful when faced with opponents who do the same thing over and over again.

Your seemingly lack of intelligence and profound ignorance can only comprehend how many times you die to genies, when you can easily open up your own genie menu and devise an adequate counterattack. You're probably the type of person who thinks dunking in basketball is stupid and OP because anybody can score when your hand is practically in the basket.

As such, you will always and perpetually resort to condescension and useless banter to try to convey your point, because in the back of your head you know you simply cannot tolerate variance - you cannot compete with those who are able to think for themselves.

And now, you're going to say something like "genie fail moar" with absolutely no fundamentally sound logic to back it up, which of course only further strengthens my post.

Talking with you is like PVE. Very predictable.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Yulk - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2010
    Wizzled.

Good job Yulk. You can exploit mobs' predictability and repetitiveness. You can take advantage of mobs who's program doesn't allow it to react to a multitude of situations. Props on doing something every half decent player has already been doing since the beginning of MMORPG's.

Of course, you are going to counter with your typical argument of how PVP is pointless and how people using genies and pots and other variable things are cheap.

And now, you're going to say something like "genie fail moar" with absolutely no fundamentally sound logic to back it up, which of course only further strengthens my post.

Talking with you is like PVE. Very predictable.

At least its better than 1 shotting or stun locking people to death... And yeah, fail more mr.genie bish. I bet you'd try to use that true emptiness on people in the air like that fail yougotmurked BM. I bet if I had my archer your level, I'd probably kill you before you reach me too, just uninstall please if PVP does take skill because you sound like that your reflexes are so slow. KTHXBAI b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

HA > LA > AR... GG

• Asperitas - Lost City
    Asperitas - Lost City Posts: 907 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    At least its better than 1 shotting or stun locking people to death... And yeah, fail more mr.genie bish. I bet you'd try to use that true emptiness on people in the air like that fail yougotmurked BM. I bet if I had my archer your level, I'd probably kill you before you reach me too, just uninstall please if PVP does take skill because you sound like that your reflexes are so slow. KTHXBAI b:bye

Thank you for proving my point.

Anyway...LOLWUT?

Stunlocking is now OP too? Sir, if you rely on dragon-true emptiness, you're just a one trick pony. Whoever fights murked just gets domain ready or prepare to drop when they see that dragon popping up.

I bet if you had an archer my level, a number of things would happen:
    You would discover DoTs won't kill me.
    You would discover knockback won't work.
    I won't miss you 3/4 times because I don't have sh*tty dex and I have accuracy rings. (oh yeah you probably think misties are OP too.)
    I will stunlock you, which then you will proceed to QQ and call OP over.

It would take a person like you a while before you figure out PVP mechanics. And even when you do, I'm sure you'll quickly take your leave, because as your post nicely points out, you can't handle variance.

You know what. It's pretty pointless arguing with you. Everything about your posts points to "skilled PVP" only entailing naked people bashing each other with fists, because any use of skills is considered OP.

"QQ you stun me."
    "QQ you slow me."
    "QQ you sleep me."
    "QQ you oneshot me."
    "QQ you immobilize me."
    "QQ you seal me."
    "QQ you have the cognitive ability to press buttons in the right order."

Take your drivel elsewhere okay? No need to spread the fail, as it seems to be strong in you.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Yulk is a miniature Zoe.

When it comes to PvP, you ignore them or laugh.
  • Yulk - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2010
    pointless post

You think I'd use physical skills on a heavy class? You think I am dumb enough to use knockback arrow on heavy class? only thing I use on a heavy class is frost arrow, aim low and DOTs

I can easily knock you down with aim low, frost arrow, thundershock, lightning strike, stormrage eaglon, thunderous blast. Seriously, you think archer's can't lock either ? you fail.

Lets see if you like stacked DOTs when I lock you while you bish and moan about "omg stop running" or using absolute domain like you said.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

HA > LA > AR... GG

• VerenKaunis - Dreamweaver
    VerenKaunis - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,099 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    You think I'd use physical skills on a heavy class? You think I am dumb enough to use knockback arrow on heavy class? only thing I use on a heavy class is frost arrow, aim low and DOTs

I can easily knock you down with aim low, frost arrow, thundershock, lightning strike, stormrage eaglon, thunderous blast. Seriously, you think archer's can't lock either ? you fail.

Lets see if you like stacked DOTs when I lock you while you bish and moan about "omg stop running" or using absolute domain like you said.

fail

Will of Bodhi > Drake Bash > whatever the **** else any non-fail BM thinks of

This alt has been brought to you by lkurei - Harshlands.
    I'm a guy. b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] lol
    'I think most of us f2p players stopped caring about buying gold once the ani packs came in, bent the gold market over a chair and did unspeakable things to it. >_>' Miugre - Heavens Tear
This discussion has been closed.