#1 Cash-Shopper in PWI

Options

Comments

• Kasumi - Dreamweaver
    Kasumi - Dreamweaver Posts: 346 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    as for hardest cash-shopper i really do believe its goonz seeing how he as told multiple ppl how much he has spent (last rough estiment i heard was 50k but seeing how im not in EQ anymore im not sure). anyways said my share so good day to u gents and fine ladies

i dont know why people are saying goons, didn't it take him a year to get his warsoul? and he doesn't even have it at +12, ran out of orbs or something.

Doesn't shinzoko from lost city have like 4 +12 weapons? and most of them was before the ocean sale? lol there are bigger shoppers than goons.
    Calamity
    Regenesis
    o_o.com

⎝⏠⏝⏠⎠
  • Boogiepanda - Raging Tide
    Boogiepanda - Raging Tide Posts: 4,682 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Warsoul probably costed more than 4 + 12s.
  • yashino
    yashino Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    292b4et.jpg

b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^me

already quit pwi, and yet my gears are still superior than 95% of you people.
  • Archers_Soul - Lost City
    Archers_Soul - Lost City Posts: 746 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Shinzoko needs to go to rehab. He spent enough money on this game to feed half of africas starving population. Unhealthy cash shopping addiction is unhealthy.
    I don't care how old or young you are, how small your **** is, how much of a nerd irl you are or how depressed you are that you never will get laid. There is no reason to act like an A-hole to everyone on an mmorpg. Its a shame that I have to take time out of my day to tell people "stop being an A-hole". So I end with this, if your acting like an A-hole, and some one tells you your being an A-hole chances are your being an A-hole.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    yashino wrote: »
    292b4et.jpg

ilu b:cute
    Shinzoko needs to go to rehab. He spent enough money on this game to feed half of africas starving population. Unhealthy cash shopping addiction is unhealthy.

b:shockedb:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    292b4et.jpg

holy fail
    meh no idea about other servers but how does having 2 chars with +12 on everything and best gear possible except warsoul (and now rank 9) in 2 months after play sound?
    depends. Same amount spent NOW and say in 2009 will get you VERY diff. gear if your talking about the cumulative average spent.

Are we talking only about gear? Or the actual money charged for zhen. Cause the #1 cash shopper may not have gear on par with some newer pple.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • EmpireMind - Harshlands
    EmpireMind - Harshlands Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Who cares?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited August 2010
    Options
    holy fail
    [/COLOR]

He just stands there...

Never uses Wings...

Never uses 59 skill...

b:sweat
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• greekgodkiller
    greekgodkiller Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Accelerator from HT.

+12 Warsoul Daggers.
    +10-12 on all his gear (Niravana, probably gonna be Rank IV soon)
    +12 Niravana Dagger
    Max inven
    Max bank
    Max pet bag
    etc.
    etc.
    etc.

I mean this gal/guy probably paid for both the new servers and all the maintaince on the old ones by him/herself.
  • yashino
    yashino Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Accelerator from HT.

+12 Warsoul Daggers.
    +10-12 on all his gear (Niravana, probably gonna be Rank IV soon)
    +12 Niravana Dagger
    Max inven
    Max bank
    Max pet bag
    etc.
    etc.
    etc.

I mean this gal/guy probably paid for both the new servers and all the maintaince on the old ones by him/herself.

no one care
    /pve server.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^me

already quit pwi, and yet my gears are still superior than 95% of you people.
  • I_M_Fugly - Sanctuary
    I_M_Fugly - Sanctuary Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    How is it that posts complaining about actual in-game issues are locked, blocked and hidden away with much speed, yet naming and shaming threads like this go on page after page after page?
  • greekgodkiller
    greekgodkiller Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    no one care
    /pve server.

Fail troll is fail. b:victory
    edited August 2010
    Options
    How is it that posts complaining about actual in-game issues are locked, blocked and hidden away with much speed, yet naming and shaming threads like this go on page after page after page?
    if charging zhen was a shame and sin, they wouldnt have it. They have it cause they dont consider it so.
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I think Rawrgh meant TT99 full socketed with Vit stones.
    This.

The 2 sets of TT99/Nirvana had full vit stones, the TT80 was +10 with perfects.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited August 2010
    Options
    This.

The 2 sets of TT99/Nirvana had full vit stones, the TT80 was +10 with perfects.

Regardless.....+10 HH80 ffs fml wtf

*sigh*.....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• MANray_ - Sanctuary
    MANray_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,311 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Just for argument's sake, hundreds of millions of people in China do live in conditions as bad as those that can be found in most of Africa. I'll grant the Sudan and the Congo are special cases. Strenghtening China's private enterprise (and thus in a way, weakening the Chinese Comunist Party) could be considered a more effective means of fighting poverty and suffering in the world that donating to NGOs whose work has long been abused and now serves to prop up dicatorial regimes that hold western societies at their beck and call under the threat of allowing hunger, poverty and disease to run rampant in an unprecedent crisis should they ever be ousted by the very people they exploit.

Many African intelectuals have criticized the current model of Western aid as producing weak, dependent societies that further perpetuate the cycle of poverty...

What i'm getting at is there's an underlying evil in this argument that consumerism is responsable for the world's woes. Should you stop suporting your local farmers and industries to favor those located in underprivileged regions of the world? If Americans all decided to use all of their resources for the betterment of mankind (and this does involve the ethical dilema that mankind and the US population may not exactly agree on what betterment means exactly) the world may or may not be improved by such endeavour, but the global economy would likely collapse as a large part of it has come to rely on the free spending habits of American consumers...

I would never spend anywhere near the quantities of money being discussed on this thread on pixels, but then again i do spend quite a bit on what other people would consider "vices". The money i could spend on a holiday trip would probably be put to better use by UNICEF, but then i would stop supporting many hard working families that rely on tourism for their livelyhood. It may sound cynical and self serving but whatever people chose to spend their money in is something for others to respect. And if you think otherwise i would recommend you to stop your internet service and use the money to help some charity instead, you should be spending your time volunteering to help others instead of wasting it on an MMO anyway.
  • I_M_Fugly - Sanctuary
    I_M_Fugly - Sanctuary Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    if charging zhen was a shame and sin, they wouldnt have it. They have it cause they dont consider it so.

I didn't say charging zhen was a sin, though the way it is being depicted here you would think it was. I am basically asking why you can name a character's name and talk smack about him/her in the most demeaning of terms and the thread is allowed to exist. Why do the rules not apply if the topic is funny (subjective)?
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I didn't say charging zhen was a sin, though the way it is being depicted here you would think it was. I am basically asking why you can name a character's name and talk smack about him/her in the most demeaning of terms and the thread is allowed to exist. Why do the rules not apply if the topic is funny (subjective)?
    Because our mod team consists of frankie and half of a mod.

This is why I should be a mod.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Ashivas - Dreamweaver
    Ashivas - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,293 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Buy your skill. That's nice.

Is this why people pick PW over WoW? I mean, if you're going to pay money to play a game, might as well play a p2p game lol. Unless you like buying your skill and pretending you're good.

It's not really that impressive and i'm not sure why this is so popular. But here I am, posting in this unimpressive thread... So w/e...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ashura Tyrant you foul mouthed little boy! I must keel yew nao =3
  • Kupuntu - Sanctuary
    Kupuntu - Sanctuary Posts: 3,008 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Buy your skill. That's nice.

Is this why people pick PW over WoW? I mean, if you're going to pay money to play a game, might as well play a p2p game lol. Unless you like buying your skill and pretending you're good.

It's not really that impressive and i'm not sure why this is so popular. But here I am, posting in this unimpressive thread... So w/e...

Most of the people who have spent more than 20k USD wouldn't last two months in a P2P game where you can't buy your levels/equips with money.

They see me trollin'.
    100% F2P player. Started PW: March 2007, Quit PW: March 2011.
    pwcalc.com/e7016929e7b204ae "Pure axe" 8k HP multipath BM, last one of my kind.
  • Ashivas - Dreamweaver
    Ashivas - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,293 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Most of the people who have spent more than 20k USD wouldn't last two months in a P2P game where you can't buy your levels/equips with money.

They see me trollin'.

I would even go as far as the people who have spent more than 1k in this game wouldn't last a day on WoW or FF14 (When it comes out b:dirty).

These players in PvP, blow a hole in their credit card, kill legit non-CS players with their OP bought "skills", and then join some high profile fac, and for some god awful reason, think they're good!! How delusional the mind of a pathetic loser with a nice paying job must be. Or maybe their parents are just rich, idk.

Either way, CSers who think they're pro, go play WoW or gtfo.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ashura Tyrant you foul mouthed little boy! I must keel yew nao =3
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited August 2010
    Options

They see me trollin'.

icwutudidthar b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• EmpireMind - Harshlands
    EmpireMind - Harshlands Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    There is no such thing as #1 CASHSHOPPER. Every single BIG cashshopper you see is really an employee with OP stuff to get you to spend more money to compete. DON'T YOU GUYS GET IT? YOU'RE GIVING AN EMPLOYEE REPUTATION WHEN HE PROBABLY SPENT $0 CASH ON HIS OP-NESS.

All of you got trolled by PWI staff.

/life
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I would even go as far as the people who have spent more than 1k in this game wouldn't last a day on WoW or FF14 (When it comes out b:dirty).

These players in PvP, blow a hole in their credit card, kill legit non-CS players with their OP bought "skills", and then join some high profile fac, and for some god awful reason, think they're good!! How delusional the mind of a pathetic loser with a nice paying job must be. Or maybe their parents are just rich, idk.

Someone's jelouse b:chuckle

Anyone, back on topic.
    Atleast on dreamweaver, Dragoonz is best known. Back when the ani packs first came out, you saw the red words 'let it be know that Dragoonz has recently...' constandly, with every now and than another name poping up next to it.
    Is he the best? Idk, but seeing as he did spend a year getting his warsoul, it tels me that while buying alot of uber gear, he does PLAY and work for other stuf.
    Another dreamweaver uber casshoper would be cheezedude, best known for his vids on tanking harpywraith and soloing belail (with a base 5attacks /sec and being sage).

I remember back when dragoonz got rank8 as 1 of the (not the first) people in PWI. the outcry how he had wasted his money on rank8 on a PvE server b:chuckle And now he has a warsoul and rank8 is the norm under medium cashshopers.

On the other part of the spectrum, my fac's top cleric (I think even dreamweavers top cleric, atleast for asfar as I know the highest dmg) has played since the start of the server and has gear matching medium cashshoppers (if not better gear), yet worked in game for all of it b:laugh
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
  • Ranfa - Dreamweaver
    Ranfa - Dreamweaver Posts: 382 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Obvious ones like goonz and cheze aside, I see people not as well known like Silveraxe whose name gets shouted every.single.day for rare items...Then there's also WebGoddess who quit the game, had a whole wearhouse full of event items or something. Makes me think if there's a way to bypass the $100 daily charge limit >.>

(Which would be crazy, they'd be spending more than I earn in a day and I earn decent amount)
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Obvious ones like goonz and cheze aside, I see people not as well known like Silveraxe whose name gets shouted every.single.day for rare items...Then there's also WebGoddess who quit the game, had a whole wearhouse full of event items or something. Makes me think if there's a way to bypass the $100 daily charge limit >.>

(Which would be crazy, they'd be spending more than I earn in a day and I earn decent amount)
    send them an email and they will let you bypass till 150 or 200$ i forget (havnt charged in a while)
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options

If you submit a ticket you can get your limit raised to like $200 a day. If you're Shinzoko, you just contact PWI and tell them you want to make a direct payment of $10,0000 or $20,000 at a time and you get lucky and can bypass all that ****.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
    edited August 2010
    Options
    If you submit a ticket you can get your limit raised to like $200 a day. If you're Shinzoko, you just contact PWI and tell them you want to make a direct payment of $10,0000 or $20,000 at a time and you get lucky and can bypass all that ****.
    can u really??? or is that just sarcasm to his spending. direct payment that is...
  • Fist_Mama - Harshlands
    Fist_Mama - Harshlands Posts: 237 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options

u sound butt hurt
  • Boogiepanda - Raging Tide
    Boogiepanda - Raging Tide Posts: 4,682 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    u sound butt hurt

You sound pathetic.
This discussion has been closed.