Special Quest: Token of the Seven

Comments

• Ashendal - Dreamweaver
    Ashendal - Dreamweaver Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Is there something special I have to do to get the level 40 item? I'm at the spot the guide says, with the quest, and yet no popup. I've tried flying in and walking in and still nothing. Did I do something wrong?

I've done the first part gathering the sword piece from the grave near Orchid Temple. It's the second one that isn't unlocking.
  • budgar
    budgar Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    once finished and you recieve the token of the seven is there anything else after that
  • Donthemighty - Raging Tide
    Donthemighty - Raging Tide Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    hay anyone know the stats on the armor u get after u finish. i hear its good but what makes it so special? thx
  • Noob - Raging Tide
    Noob - Raging Tide Posts: 771 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Once you become a certain lvl does the quest disappear?
    cuz i have 6/7 the tokens and i didn't pick up the 7th quest before and now its gone o.o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Pledge - Harshlands
    Pledge - Harshlands Posts: 148 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Once you become a certain lvl does the quest disappear?
    cuz i have 6/7 the tokens and i didn't pick up the 7th quest before and now its gone o.o

well... The seventh token requires you to reach the stage of transcendence, finish and turn in your FB 59 if not done already and check back.
    I'm a male... Humanoid... Thing... Well, I'm full of something.
  • Noob - Raging Tide
    Noob - Raging Tide Posts: 771 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Already finished my culti and it was in my quets list before but now it disappeared o_o Wondering if i too high for it now
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Pledge - Harshlands
    Pledge - Harshlands Posts: 148 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Already finished my culti and it was in my quets list before but now it disappeared o_o Wondering if i too high for it now

Your level is never too high for it, double check your quest log to make sure it is not already there.
    I'm a male... Humanoid... Thing... Well, I'm full of something.
  • Chershir - Harshlands
    Chershir - Harshlands Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Did Mantavip Scout's name get changed w/ TB expansion? I think it's now Bloodspike somebody or other...
    Does anyone know if the quest changed too?
  • createrofchaos
    createrofchaos Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    You get awseome stuff with this quest. I have a question. I still have the token of 7 in my quest section of my inventory. Is there any thing else for this item?. Your guides are simply awesome. They have helped me to become the lvl 70 barb I am already. As I am sure they will continue to help to lvl 100 :)
  • gloriadela
    gloriadela Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Hi,,, tks for all the info,, very helpfull,,, but im puzzled on the fact that in my bag appears a token of seven reward,,, it specifically says something like ... when u figure what is this for u will be surprised,, or something like that,,,,,, can anyone help me on what is this for????
    Thank u
    b:surrender
  • Khris - Dreamweaver
    Khris - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    thanks man :D finally got my imperial edict belt ^^ b:pleasedb:pleasedb:pleasedb:bye
  • HeavensWing - Sanctuary
    HeavensWing - Sanctuary Posts: 192 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Well...This was bumped so might as well ask

what the hell am i going to do with this Token of the seven in my invy? it just sits there?
    Along with the nameless Letter...Wtf?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Original Join date: Nov 24, 2008
    Originally Posted by Russiee - Raging Tide

As for Shadow Escape. "I am sin, I Shadow Escape on a boss, Boss attacks cleric and squad wipes. Lolol im pro fish".

^ So pro b:victory ^
  • Maragon - Dreamweaver
    Maragon - Dreamweaver Posts: 645 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Well...This was bumped so might as well ask

what the hell am i going to do with this Token of the seven in my invy? it just sits there?
    Along with the nameless Letter...Wtf?

been wondering that for the last 20 levels
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Chaos_Devil - Dreamweaver
    Chaos_Devil - Dreamweaver Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    i have finish the quest and got my reward(armor) but cant figure what to do with token of the seven, is it use for something?b:question
  • Ence - Lost City
    Ence - Lost City Posts: 454 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Nameless letter gets used WAY later. Like, level 88 or so later. I just discovered that myself. Most people do nameless letter but then forget about it so they don't realize this later quest requires it (unless they actually read all of the quest dialogue) but in short, you'll need it.

As for token of the seven...dunno. Maybe some quest in the 90's or 100's? Not there yet so I can't effectively answer that question. Sorry.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SnowJessVeno - Sanctuary
    SnowJessVeno - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    The quest finishs after you kill Mantavip. The rewards are awesome heavy legs, arcane legs, or a pdef belt.

What level do you have to be to wear the armour?! b:cute
  • SnowJessVeno - Sanctuary
    SnowJessVeno - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    The quest finishs after you kill Mantavip. The rewards are awesome heavy legs, arcane legs, or a pdef belt.

what level you have to be to wear the armour
  • rubyman
    rubyman Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    You must have finished the previous portions of the quest. Make sure you have the Wheel of Seal as well as the Bottle in your quest inventory (Open up inventory and look at 2nd tab)

will you tell me wher the fruit is pleaseb:thanksb:pleased
  • Ence - Lost City
    edited May 2010
    Version 2.0 Notes:

-Overhauled the font colors for consistency with other guides
    -Overhauled the notes scheme
    -Added version notes
    -Added FAQ section
    -For the rewards, "Gold" is now "Coin" to minimize confusion with Zen Gold (Cash Shop currency).
    -Minor fixes on incorrect quest information
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Gusly - Raging Tide
    Gusly - Raging Tide Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    flapflap wrote: »
    If I get to 61 before i got all items for the quest, will I still be able to aquire the rewards after I got all items?
    I fear I'll hit 61 before I find someone to kill Mantavip xD
    I didn't get the quest done till I was level 71. Does that answer your question? :)

probably my bad (and flapflap is/was also worried)...and maybe no one else will make same mistake, but i thought i would post so that others don't follow in my footsteps :)

i thought you had to complete the quest BEFORE you turned level 61 (i have been dumping experience into my genie to keep from leveling to 61 so i could complete the quest and then get the system message when i turn 61)...

but thanks to flap's post and your reply...seems like i didn't have to do that at all (although my genie is three levels higher...now level 40 :)...lol

so maybe you could edit your terrific guide to read "Must reach level 61 "OR HIGHER" to complete...etc.?...i suspect the requirement for wearing the reward (level 61) triggers the system message!

regardless...it is an awesome guide and helped me to keep track of where in the quest i was and what i needed to do next...thanks a bunch !!

Gus
  • XXGhostyXx - Harshlands
    XXGhostyXx - Harshlands Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    hey im at the part where you fix the bow, and i got the wood element, but the chain wont continue for me b:sad

what do i do now?
  • Ence - Lost City
    edited June 2010
    probably my bad (and flapflap is/was also worried)...and maybe no one else will make same mistake, but i thought i would post so that others don't follow in my footsteps :)

i thought you had to complete the quest BEFORE you turned level 61 (i have been dumping experience into my genie to keep from leveling to 61 so i could complete the quest and then get the system message when i turn 61)...

but thanks to flap's post and your reply...seems like i didn't have to do that at all (although my genie is three levels higher...now level 40 :)...lol

so maybe you could edit your terrific guide to read "Must reach level 61 "OR HIGHER" to complete...etc.?...i suspect the requirement for wearing the reward (level 61) triggers the system message!

regardless...it is an awesome guide and helped me to keep track of where in the quest i was and what i needed to do next...thanks a bunch !!

Gus

Possibly...Although I've only seen 2-3 quests total so far in which the quest disappears if you are too high of a level, and I have those clearly marked. I would say that in any quests, unless specifically (I have the text in red bold) specified that there is an upper level limit, you can assume it's safe to have the quest and do it at a later level.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cielow - Raging Tide
    Cielow - Raging Tide Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Thanks alot for the guide Ence..
    your the best b:dirty
  • mmariep
    mmariep Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    I am currently on the "Golden Blades" Metal Element quest. I have gone to the mountain, gotten the pop up but nothing else has happened. I even tried going back to the NPC I got the quest to. Nothing seems to be working. The quest has not been completed. What am I missing?
  • DDEShare - Raging Tide
    DDEShare - Raging Tide Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Once you get the pop-up, the quest should be finished. You should have recieved the item Golden Blades, as well as exp and a celestone. There is no continuation; that pop-up ends the quest right there.
    "There's no art to find the mind's construction in the face."

Proud member of Playboy b:victory
  • SirMetal - Raging Tide
    SirMetal - Raging Tide Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    sorry if i revive a death post but i have a doubt: I ended the Token Seven quests and I received the leggings and the other item: "Token Seven" now i want know, which is the finally for the lastone ? I want know please, say me.
    Thanks.
  • Ceronima - Harshlands
    Ceronima - Harshlands Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    ok i got all 7 seal and i talked to celestial dude and got arc leggings and token of the seven ! what to do with this token of the seven ?
  • Dollfie - Dreamweaver
    Dollfie - Dreamweaver Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    As you can see, I'm 65 and I kind of skipped a lot of quest around my 50's. >< I just heard of this quest as I asked someone about their awesome leggings from the quest and decided to finish it but I don't have the quest to get the wood token. <_< Am I too high now? Is it not possible for me to obtain the quest now? :/
  • rabbit65
    rabbit65 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Yeah I'm level 64 and I don't really do quests and just recently decided to pick this one up and I did water and earth and even metal but it gives me the golden blades and the devilconquering umberlla now I'm not sure if something is suppose to be in the quest list or not so please help out. Yes, I am pretty brainless...
  • Ence - Lost City
    edited November 2010
    sorry if i revive a death post but i have a doubt: I ended the Token Seven quests and I received the leggings and the other item: "Token Seven" now i want know, which is the finally for the lastone ? I want know please, say me.
    Thanks.

That is the last one, yes.
    ok i got all 7 seal and i talked to celestial dude and got arc leggings and token of the seven ! what to do with this token of the seven ?

The token of seven as of now has absolutely no use.
    As you can see, I'm 65 and I kind of skipped a lot of quest around my 50's. >< I just heard of this quest as I asked someone about their awesome leggings from the quest and decided to finish it but I don't have the quest to get the wood token. <_< Am I too high now? Is it not possible for me to obtain the quest now? :/

You should be able to obtain it, though to be honest I do not know if there is a level cap or not. Try doing one of the steps along the way. You may or may not have done some parts of the quest chain without realizing it. Try looking into your available quests list and find it.
    rabbit65 wrote: »
    Yeah I'm level 64 and I don't really do quests and just recently decided to pick this one up and I did water and earth and even metal but it gives me the golden blades and the devilconquering umberlla now I'm not sure if something is suppose to be in the quest list or not so please help out. Yes, I am pretty brainless...

The devilconquering umbrella are an item to a different quest that happen to be along the same place as the golden blade. The title of the quest that requires that is: Weird One.

It's located on this quest list: http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=215432
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]