_Megami_ - Raging Tide Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Whoaaa.. Really thanks for this!! b:victory
    *o*
    Kyuu~
  • KaoNemesis - Archosaur
    KaoNemesis - Archosaur Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Dunno if anyone ever asked before (guess am too lazy to read all posts on this thread xD) , but what do you have to do with the final quest item: Token of Seven? Needed for a quest at higher lvl? or just for fun? I have some more of those quest items Ive had in my backpack for ages, wondering what they r good for
    (Nameless Hero's letter, Devilslaying Bell and General' Pendant, + the Token of Seven now)
  • sth60493
    sth60493 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    someone plz help me ive gotten the blade of fire, the golden blades, the jade bottle and the wheel of earth. im now lvl 57 and i havent seen the quest for the old bow. i dont know what do to and i really want to keep the quest going. and suggestions on what i did wrong or if im not looking at the quests
  • masterultimus
    masterultimus Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I did all the quests until the blade of fire but now im lvl 53 and i cant find the element metal quest, and i went to the npc that gives it, can anyone help me with this?
  • EvilCorpse - Heavens Tear
    EvilCorpse - Heavens Tear Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Me too, I have got the bow but im lvl 60 and cant continue the quest. Can anyone plz tell me the name of the quest which I need to find because the NPC which gives the quest doesnt have it too.
    I am a spammer among trolls,
    Words are my weapons, smileys my shield,
    I have spammed over 1000 pages,
    Ignoring dislikes, nor listening to admins,
    Yet my posts are rarely deleted,
    So as I troll, Give me, Unlimited Spam Works!
    b:laugh
  • //ystical - Lost City9
    //ystical - Lost City9 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    There reads:

Element: Heaven

Requirement: Level 60
    Must have finished the quest "Ground" in order to obtain this quest

Mirror: the Seven
    -Continued on from the level 55 quest "Ground"
    1. Speak to Count Misfortune (665, 968) City of Misfortune
    -You must have reached the stage of "Transcendent" in order to access the continuation. (Level 59 Cultivation)

2. Speak to Count Misfortunae (665, 968) City of Misfortune
    -Kill Mantavip Scout (Located in the Endless Sea at around [700, 944];[695, 937].Spawn Time: 5min)
    [Level 75]Water Element BOSS. Close Range Physical Melee Attack, Long-range AOE Water Magic Attack. Movement Speed Decrease Debuff. AOE Mana Burn Debuff. AOE Water Defense Decrease Debuff

3. Report to Count Misfortune (665, 968) City of Misfortune
    -Recieve 1 Holy Mirror of Heaven
    -Celestone of Heaven/Human/Earth: 1 (Random)
    -Reward (Coin: 13500 Exp: 22500 SP: 5200 Rep: 24)

Where can i get that quest Ground? b:surrender
  • joby12
    joby12 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I think I did a booboo. I spoke to the recluse at heaven's Tear instead and asked him about it. No old token, went to the area mentioned for the chest, is it very deep inside?
    Kinda yeah, but you should get there in no time