slingshots are not for me? Or sling shots suck?

Options

Comments

• Lu$t - Sanctuary
    Lu$t - Sanctuary Posts: 1,005 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    people hate me and mock me here too... wtf...? T_T I'll just do WQ and CS... hope no one follows me and kill me again b:cry I really need to level to 90 I want demon spark now :(

Please don't go demon. PLEASE! You make us archers look bad >.< What do they feed people nowdays? PW is one of the EASIEST MMOs to play. I think you're just lazy >_> So do us all a favor and drag PWI icon over the the recycle bin, right click the bin and hit empty. No more problems. How you've manage to even hit 7x amazes me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero~
  • Boogiepanda - Raging Tide
    Boogiepanda - Raging Tide Posts: 4,682 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    You can right click on the PWI icon and select delete instead b:pleased
  • Qqarrowqq - Lost City
    Qqarrowqq - Lost City Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I suck now... wait till i get to demon and turn the tables! You'll see who should be the one to need to delete the game.
    edited August 2010
    Options
    How can you afford CS while you cannot afford W&C? Some people amuse me.
  • Qqarrowqq - Lost City
    edited August 2010
    Options
    How can you afford CS while you cannot afford W&C? Some people amuse me.

well CS is harder to do now, but thanks to my psychic its starting to get easier to do the quest
  • I_Snipe - Lost City
    I_Snipe - Lost City Posts: 451 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    well CS is harder to do now, but thanks to my psychic its starting to get easier to do the quest

how is Crazy Stone a hard quest? wtf. Troll.
  • Qqarrowqq - Lost City
    edited August 2010
    Options
    how is Crazy Stone a hard quest? wtf. Troll.

its more expensive b:cry
    edited August 2010
    Options
    So don't do it troll, instead, save the weapon for weapons.
  • I_Snipe - Lost City
    I_Snipe - Lost City Posts: 451 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    its more expensive b:cry

being expensive doesn't make it hard. you just have to learn how to grind, save money, sell mats to catshops around west arch. Stop being an Oracle Nub.
  • Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    Esnemyl - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,079 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    .. Or quit being an archer and go back to your psy. Its a bit obvious in your posts you prefer being a fishy then an elf.
    If you find the class easy to play, don't just go and play another class you find hard and then troll about how bad it is.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<3 by Silvy
    Reborn ditzy archer with a serious oreo addiction =3

'...cuz my IQ is just above what is required to function as a human' - tsumaru2
  • Qqarrowqq - Lost City
    edited August 2010
    Options
    being expensive doesn't make it hard. you just have to learn how to grind, save money, sell mats to catshops around west arch. Stop being an Oracle Nub.

I wish I was an oracle nub... I can't even afford oracles b:cry Infact... I still can't even do oracle IV on my own T_T I need money to lvl
  • KageYingZi - Heavens Tear
    KageYingZi - Heavens Tear Posts: 823 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I suck now... wait till i get to demon and turn the tables! You'll see who should be the one to need to delete the game.

As if we all can't get demon culti.
    Also,fail is fail.You blamed the slingshot when you were just plain noob.This also coming from a guy like you just makes me laugh.
  • Qqarrowqq - Lost City
    edited August 2010
    Options
    .. Or quit being an archer and go back to your psy. Its a bit obvious in your posts you prefer being a fishy then an elf.
    If you find the class easy to play, don't just go and play another class you find hard and then troll about how bad it is.

no, I hate psychics, on top of that... being low level again sucks
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Stop wasting your money on CS then? Also, stop BHing and start grinding for xp/money
  • GuinevirX - Heavens Tear
    GuinevirX - Heavens Tear Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Slingshots are not for me? Or sling shots suck ?

Answer : No , u are not for sling shots , Have u ever asked them ?? , I saw ur posts and there is sth wrong with them
    Proud Male Venomancer <
    It's a game ...................... Face it b:laughb:laughb:laugh
  • Evga - Sanctuary
    Evga - Sanctuary Posts: 779 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    wow... what an noob... seriously? if you are broke... why are you doing cs or bh? ever thought of just question or grinding? they actually allow you to earn money?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Linkmas - Sanctuary
    Linkmas - Sanctuary Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    i have a slingshot on my main archer and... I die all the time .... Over and over.... I keep doing frost arrow, then normal, and normal, knockback and normal... but mob still reaches to me and i die in 3-6 shots. :/ I even have a level 7x archer with pearly shot that i leveled from BH and crazy stone... I had to resell oracles because I keep dying from them with the same thing :(... I tried hyper exp stone it did not work... people keep kicking me from squads too. And I can't even solo in BH29 still... maybe it is my slingshot?

Should I switch weapon? I am on harshlands btw

from a faaaaar more expirienced archer from you
    and as the head of the archers consile
    b:angry b:angry b:angry b:angry
    QUIT LAYING AS AN ARCHER !!!!!!
  • Desire - Dreamweaver
    Desire - Dreamweaver Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    i have a slingshot on my main archer and... I die all the time .... Over and over.... I keep doing frost arrow, then normal, and normal, knockback and normal... but mob still reaches to me and i die in 3-6 shots. :/ I even have a level 7x archer with pearly shot that i leveled from BH and crazy stone... I had to resell oracles because I keep dying from them with the same thing :(... I tried hyper exp stone it did not work... people keep kicking me from squads too. And I can't even solo in BH29 still... maybe it is my slingshot?

Should I switch weapon? I am on harshlands btw

I know this is not my section but
    REROLL b:cute
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    Renza - Raging Tide Posts: 1,939 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    The OP is a prime example of what this game has created, high lvl noobs, being lvl 7x was a somewhat achievment from all the damn lvls u had to grind and such, getting to know ur class, whats good and whats not, what technique whats on some mobs and what works on others, yet the OP has no idea.

the fact that he said he regrets getting wing shell is just bad, when i was a 7x archer, it absorbed like 4 hits worth, and thats good enough to live through any mob if ur not an idiot, with the added bonus that it regens ur MP, i remember grinding on my archer for hours only using a few odd pots without even needing a break for mp, no i diddnt have a charm either.

an archer is as easy as doing this (level 10 cheap skills)

1st mob: wing barrier>Take Aim>auto hit>(optional) Knockback arrow, i kept on like lvl3 since its **** for pk anyway>mob dead before it lands a hit and u get all ur mp back from wing barrier.

2nd mob: frost arrow (optional to max it, but best idea to)>auto hit> knock back arrow before its to close and magics, if it does magic and u knock it back, take a few steps back and it cancles magic cos its to far away> auto hit more and its dead.

3rd mob: repeat what u did for mob 1

thats seriously how easy it is for an arher (or atleast me somehow) to pve, also OP, upgrade ur damn gear, wtf u doing at 7x with 4x molds on, even NPC gear is better.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Kantorek: we hope to see the economy in PWI come back "down to earth" if you will."
    *One week later*
    "Frankieraye: Lucky Corals and Platinum Charms are going to be in the Boutique indefinitely."
    *few months later, PWI puts rank8/9 into the CS insanely cheap, raising gold 1mill+*
  • Kokoa - Sanctuary
    Kokoa - Sanctuary Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I wish I was an oracle nub... I can't even afford oracles b:cry Infact... I still can't even do oracle IV on my own T_T I need money to lvl

i LOL'd so hard.
  • Lenore - Harshlands
    Lenore - Harshlands Posts: 1,201 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    You are an idiot. You obviously cannot play the archer class. You refuse to listen to anyone who wants to help you. My best advice to you now is to uninstall the game. You will not play any class properly because sooner or later you will start crying about people sniping you, kiting you, oneshotting you, stunning you, sealing you, blah blah blah and it won't even matter what class you play.
  • Qqarrowqq - Lost City
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I will just go cry in a corner... I just fail
  • TigerLily - Lost City
    TigerLily - Lost City Posts: 1,209 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Maybe you should repair the Slingshoot b:chuckle

There is obviously something wrong with your weapon since your character seems perfect.

I think you should send in a few tickets to customer support about the horrible Slingshot. Preferably several tickets a day so they realize how urgent it is. The more tickets you send the more likely you will get a new weapon!

Its a lot of things you can do anyway to level as a horrible player.

First always make your own BH parties so people cant kick you when you **** up. Cant kick the party leader XD

Its also pretty hard to actually find the weak link if a BH squad gets wiped, so blame the tideborn in the party asap and kick him! People already hate fish classes, blaming the assassin normally works well - even if you're the guy that aggrod 20 mobs.

And i agree that oracle mobs can hit pretty hard, specially since your gear seems dysfunctional. Ask nicely if a cleric can heal you while doing Oracles. Tell them you pay 50k each Oracle than once you're done just force log.

As a last resort you can join a bigger faction. People in bigger factions are normally very helpful. They love to do BHs for others and help out with money. If spamming guild chatt in caps doesn't work you can always whisper the officers or even the guild leader. Good Luck b:cute
  • GuinevirX - Heavens Tear
    GuinevirX - Heavens Tear Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Maybe you should repair the Slingshoot b:chuckle

There is obviously something wrong with your weapon since your character seems perfect.

I think you should send in a few tickets to customer support about the horrible Slingshot. Preferably several tickets a day so they realize how urgent it is. The more tickets you send the more likely you will get a new weapon!

Its a lot of things you can do anyway to level as a horrible player.

First always make your own BH parties so people cant kick you when you **** up. Cant kick the party leader XD

Its also pretty hard to actually find the weak link if a BH squad gets wiped, so blame the tideborn in the party asap and kick him! People already hate fish classes, blaming the assassin normally works well - even if you're the guy that aggrod 20 mobs.

And i agree that oracle mobs can hit pretty hard, specially since your gear seems dysfunctional. Ask nicely if a cleric can heal you while doing Oracles. Tell them you pay 50k each Oracle than once you're done just force log.

As a last resort you can join a bigger faction. People in bigger factions are normally very helpful. They love to do BHs for others and help out with money. If spamming guild chatt in caps doesn't work you can always whisper the officers or even the guild leader. Good Luck b:cute
    Ok the sarcasm here made me LOL , really b:laugh

And OP , if u fail why making more troll threads ???. As Lenore said , uninstall go to the cinema , join ur friends in a cafe , PW certainly doesnt like u here , face it
    Proud Male Venomancer <
    It's a game ...................... Face it b:laughb:laughb:laugh
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I like him, he's funny b:laugh
  • XCableX - Archosaur
    XCableX - Archosaur Posts: 1,338 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    But I thought you liked me.

/heartbroken b:cry

Yeah, dude, I totally suck with Archers, I play up to a level 67 Archer and I had fail gear.

NPC ftw.<3
    youtube.com/xArsonist18 : XCableX's TW videos

pwcalc.com/56b00d33a8c63c7d : Current BM Build for TW
  • poseidon004
    poseidon004 Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    your problem is you are a pve guy so get off a pvp server...
    edited August 2010
    Options
    your problem is you are a pve guy so get off a pvp server...

Your problem is real life. You fail at it so bad you resort to cyber bullying.
  • I_skateboard - Harshlands
    I_skateboard - Harshlands Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Man I m Wondering How The **** You got to lvl 70+ .. lol .. if you kept dieng .. ? .. b:victory
    I Have a Archer And Hes A Pure Build Hes Just Fine , Just Shard Him With Critines To Make up For Missing Hp
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    You certainly like complaining about Archer a lot why don't you delete it and roll a Sin and btw slingshots are great at the lower lvls.
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
This discussion has been closed.