slingshots are not for me? Or sling shots suck?

Options
13»

Comments

• Teppeii - Dreamweaver
    Teppeii - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,206 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Wind and the Clouds is an epic weapon, and a good example of how slingshots aren't suck at all.

Of course, your suck level is highly dependant on your skill, not your weapon. So if you think your weapon is the problem in most situations, it's usually you.

There is an archer on Dreamweaver, Er_Nai I think was the name. Had an Elusive Existance and kicked serious **** with it. Moreso than peeps with Heaven Shatterer.

So yeah. The fail is you.
    On indefinite hiatus :3
  • Qqarrowqq - Lost City
    Qqarrowqq - Lost City Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    You certainly like complaining about Archer a lot why don't you delete it and roll a Sin and btw slingshots are great at the lower lvls.

I hate melee classes and i love slingshots. I hate casters and ofc I hate venoes. I love my archer but i am getting my **** kicked like i have been to hell and back b:cry On top of that I rather get my revenge against sins .... I never made one single kill yet... I suck, everyone knows that I suck Q.Q,

I never had a glowing weapon like other people... I got this sling shot from a guy that I bribed with 5 hyper exp stones with. I had to because no one wanted me for TT Q.Q... I hate TT anyways, I would only lose exp there... at least there was a cleric with level 10 revive kept reviving me... Will it glow?

http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/14898
  • Teppeii - Dreamweaver
    Teppeii - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,206 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    That's A TT80 weapon, it indeed does glow. Glowing Weapon =/= epic hax though.
    On indefinite hiatus :3
  • Qqarrowqq - Lost City
    edited August 2010
    Options
    That's A TT80 weapon, it indeed does glow. Glowing Weapon =/= epic hax though.

Yay so i traded 5 hyper exp stones for it, now I won't fail anymore. Hopefully
  • Lu$t - Sanctuary
    Lu$t - Sanctuary Posts: 1,005 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I suck now... wait till i get to demon and turn the tables! You'll see who should be the one to need to delete the game.

LOL 99% of the idiots who 3 spark thinking its the "win all" move ends up eating dirt. this guy...lolol
    And if you're so poor how can you afford 5 hypers? If you can afford 2 you can afford Wind and Clouds. Practically YOU got ripped off >_>

/thread

MY EYES! Please...its bad enough you fail at one of the easiest games to play...now youre blinding people? Is this some cruel and unusual punishment that PWI GMs are doing to us? D: Please make it stop! We promise we won't complain about gold prices anymore!(for now x3) Please...I beg you! This torture is enough! ;-;
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero~
  • Boogiepanda - Raging Tide
    Boogiepanda - Raging Tide Posts: 4,682 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Yeah, he's just making the trolling obvious now.
  • Qqarrowqq - Lost City
    edited August 2010
    Options
    LOL 99% of the idiots who 3 spark thinking its the "win all" move ends up eating dirt. this guy...lolol
    And if you're so poor how can you afford 5 hypers? If you can afford 2 you can afford Wind and Clouds. Practically YOU got ripped off >_>

/thread

MY EYES! Please...its bad enough you fail at one of the easiest games to play...now youre blinding people? Is this some cruel and unusual punishment that PWI GMs are doing to us? D: Please make it stop! We promise we won't complain about gold prices anymore!(for now x3) Please...I beg you! This torture is enough! ;-;

my brother buys me gold every month, 5 dollars. Well, not every month...
  • Asheera - Raging Tide
    Asheera - Raging Tide Posts: 830 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    He's trolling you guys lol look at his name on this alt.
    First 103 on Raging Tide 30 Oct 2010
    Quit.
  • Qqarrowqq - Lost City
    edited August 2010
    Options
    http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=d2fdf3c8099dce15

Now i don't know how to make it not drop... I don't want to lose this item in PK. I have no idea how to use a binding charm Q.Q
  • FirstPk - Archosaur
    FirstPk - Archosaur Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    ummm...

is that really your gear?
    b:shocked
    please get better stuff please
    level 20 quest rewards and mob drops will not cut it
    NPC gear is MUCH better then the stuff u currently have
    Sell the top for some coins but you could toss the rest

Edit: Your slingshot is good though
  • Qqarrowqq - Lost City
    edited August 2010
    Options
    ummm...

is that really your gear?
    b:shocked
    please get better stuff please
    level 20 quest rewards and mob drops will not cut it
    NPC gear is MUCH better then the stuff u currently have
    Sell the top for some coins but you could toss the rest

Edit: Your slingshot is good though

uhm, yeah... but light armor is the worst ingame, i don't need defense, i just need attack... i will get better gear at least. I found the sleeves and boots from auction house for very cheap.
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I hate melee classes and i love slingshots. I hate casters and ofc I hate venoes. I love my archer but i am getting my **** kicked like i have been to hell and back b:cry On top of that I rather get my revenge against sins .... I never made one single kill yet... I suck, everyone knows that I suck Q.Q,

Then why can't you play one and use the weapon and it doesn't have to be TT mine isn't?
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • playmepleaze
    playmepleaze Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    ROFl,
    this shi_t is funny
  • HimeJunsei - Sanctuary
    HimeJunsei - Sanctuary Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    necroing for epic failness and a good laugh:)))
  • grimreaperhc
    grimreaperhc Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
This discussion has been closed.