Slowly Ruining Your Own Game

Options

Comments

• ChopChop - Raging Tide
    ChopChop - Raging Tide Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I agree with Viv and just to add there not ruining the game THEY HAVE RUINED IT.
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I agree with Viv and just to add there not ruining the game THEY HAVE RUINED IT.

Aw....
    So there be no "The end be neigh!" message?
    b:surrender
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Baalzor - Heavens Tear
    Baalzor - Heavens Tear Posts: 272 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    reading tweakz's posts. he's the only one in here saying something smart.
    rest is just qq mostly...
    http:// fr.xfire.com/video/36f4d6/
    RUBBERBAND \o/
  • CJD - Heavens Tear
    CJD - Heavens Tear Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    reading tweakz's posts. he's the only one in here saying something smart.
    rest is just qq mostly...

Attention All: Spend your $$ till 100+ and be SMART !!! hahaha
    Girls are like phones...
    We love to be held... talked too..
    but if you press the wrong button you'll be disconnected! b:laugh
  • KoirBlade - Raging Tide
    KoirBlade - Raging Tide Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I agree with OP..i dont understand why the TW pay was blamed for the bad economy..last time i checked TW's weren't done by 1 person there are 50-80 ppl who participate in them so at the end of the day the TW pay is the same as what you would get if you farmed high tt mats (around 700-1mill) no one is getting 10 mill per week...the packs that come out every other week is the reason that the economy sucked balls..but obviously they won't change that since people have to actually spend RL money to get them...this is just another way for them to force people to buy their ****
  • tweakz
    tweakz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I agree with OP..i dont understand why the TW pay was blamed for the bad economy..last time i checked TW's weren't done by 1 person there are 50-80 ppl who participate in them so at the end of the day the TW pay is the same as what you would get if you farmed high tt mats (around 700-1mill) no one is getting 10 mill per week...the packs that come out every other week is the reason that the economy sucked balls..but obviously they won't change that since people have to actually spend RL money to get them...this is just another way for them to force people to buy their ****

The economy doesn't suck, the packs benefit everyone, and tw pay isn't tw pay: it's owning territory pay. When 1 faction owns >90% of the map: there is no serious TW and pay is more based on having land. Not to mention all the other benefits of owning territory. The wealth in that 1 faction was getting ridiculous to the point that there wasn't much room for those members to improve.
    CJD wrote:
    Attention All: Spend your $$ till 100+ and be SMART !!! hahaha

I'm on HT, and don't recall seeing you. You work for another game company and here to sabotage PWI? Not sure of your point other than to cast negativity. Raising a character to Lv. 30, you can end up with over 1m coin without even vending. My 88 toon has a much easier time leveling and gaining than my main did.

This overblown QQ'ing cannot be serious. I don't believe people are that stupid in general. PWI needs to do some investigating into where all this negativity is coming from because their problems are with bugs not with the changes that make the game better.
    Be kind: Help the GMs to depopulate the servers.
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    tweakz wrote: »
    1) I'm not sure exactly what was lost on the change since mirages NPC for 10k ea but if TW income was reduced: that's a good thing! I don't like how the rich get so much richer whether it be from TW or Nien event.

2) DQ price drops is insignificant. What percentage of people are picking up coin? - That coin adds up to significantly more than the NPC of DQ in my experience. If earnings are a problem, people wouldn't be leaving coin laying all over the place. I've picked up coins over 1,500 before someone just leaves.

3) I'm unaware of Nirvana drops being nerfed, but we're at a point where people are able to farm it very quickly now. It stands to reason they'd balance it out some how.

It would be stupid of PWE not to make TT bosses harder! Multiboxers could easily sit there soloing TT runs before, and more so now with the prevalence of high levels and equips.

4) We already have problems with full quest logs mostly because of all the dailies and events we have. It would be nice if they could use those areas as alternate ways of collecting wraith eyes, wraith souls, etc.

With 66 rep per BH2 after 100, 300k rep doesn't seem so far off.
    Gamblers lose more than they win. PWI definitely does not favor them.
    I don't see all this disappointment in game: just on forums. What I hear from squad mates is about liking the challenge, new stuff to figure out, more appreciation for L11 res, and how all but a few of the heaviest cash shoppers are pwnd by the good merchants.

Did a BH3-3 run and died a couple times on the last boss. The thing is though: I could have prevented the deaths! I noticed when aggro changed to me and I could have used Absolute Domain, Feral Concentration, Bramble Hood, ToP, etc. I'm not able to jam a toothpick into the keyboard to play anymore -big deal. Also, the only gear I have refined over +6 is my weapon. A lot of my equips are old OHT and Legendary.

I don't like the company enough to cash shop at all, but most of the complaints I see on here are just invalid. The first time they raised the gold trade rates it was simple: Me being a non cash shopper could make a living playing the game with those rates. PWE is changing the game to adapt to the changes presented by higher level / better equipped players. It's also tweaking the boss fights so they're not AFK'able. Meanwhile newcomers are presented with more quests, free equips, etc to catch them up. We're complaining about good changes here.

its not that they changed TW pay, its why they changed it, they told us it was to solve a problem that was originating from another source. they said they would make it more competitive but actually made it less compeptitive, as they took out all the incentive.
    want to re-incentivize tw?
    here's how
    1 - winner gets 90% of the bid and the value of the land (coin value not mirage)
    2 - land owning factions only get paid from lands they defend
    this would really solve all the problems of factions not doing anything and earning a check, and would all severely limit fake bidding (and it would be obvious who the fake bidders where.
    no war no pay. the advantage of owning a lot of land is that you can go to multiple wars so it is still advantageous, even if you dont earn anything from a given land in a given week.
    3-minimal GM oversight - OMG somebody keeping an eye on things, this game is making the company how much every day? is it really to much to ask to have company personnel in game monitoring whats going on?

instance farming generates gold sales.
    making it impossible for people to farm gear to use will frustrate people out of the game.

66 goes into 300,000 4545 times thats over four thousand BH2 rewards, so no, its not a viable way to get rep for either rank 8 or rank 9
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • tweakz
    edited August 2010
    Options
    its not that they changed TW pay, its why they changed it, they told us it was to solve a problem that was originating from another source. they said they would make it more competitive but actually made it less compeptitive, as they took out all the incentive.

I've been in several TW guilds, one that owned 1/4 of the map at one point. TW pay was NEVER profitable at that time. People did it because they wanted it. The pay compensated their expenses but didn't cover profitable time wasted. I believe that's different now that maps are primarily owned by a single faction.
    1 - winner gets 90% of the bid and the value of the land (coin value not mirage)

What's it matter when mirage has good NPC value and use?
    2 - land owning factions only get paid from lands they defend
    this would really solve all the problems of factions not doing anything and earning a check, and would all severely limit fake bidding (and it would be obvious who the fake bidders where.

That would eliminate a lot of incentive to own land. It wouldn't stop the rich from getting richer.
    instance farming generates gold sales.
    making it impossible for people to farm gear to use will frustrate people out of the game.

Gear has become way more obtainable than it used to be, so has XP.
    66 goes into 300,000 4545 times thats over four thousand BH2 rewards, so no, its not a viable way to get rep for either rank 8 or rank 9

I did say "with". If I hang out watching WC, GC, PMs all day I'm bound to get into FB's often and FB99 provides more rep than BH2. There's also the drops from warsong, mobs, etc. I have about 44k rep atm and I've sold ~99% of my sell-able rep. I don't think I could get a full set of nirvana faster than I could get rank 8. Also, considering all the G15 equips rank 9 provides: I wonder if Nirvana is worth it. Imagine instead of using coin to get nirvana, you could use it on refines and imbues for rank 9.
  • Conavar - Heavens Tear
    Conavar - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,193 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Could ruin it even more and add these packs soon http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/quest/22249
    With the Rewards from the newly released Jungle ruins in them lol b:victory

Once more Cash > Working ingame for items
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Evga - Sanctuary
    Evga - Sanctuary Posts: 779 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Could ruin it even more and add these packs soon http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/quest/22249

omg... seriously?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lyritha - Heavens Tear
    Lyritha - Heavens Tear Posts: 447 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    all I see is glitch after glitch even some caused by the changes - example the seals in Nirvana... and instances with graphics this game engine obviously cannot handle. The instances are boring and I got my TT99 from doing Nien beast instead of TT3-3... now that there is no nien I'm glad I got that gear out of the way. Hard instances can be fun however they should offer a easier setting...

Remember how Forgotten Frostland and Lunar USED to work? There should be multiple settings of difficulty instead of forcing difficult things on people who do not wish to do them.

It's like one day it's just out of reach and then the developer sets the bar to get what you want higher. Not worth your time and I can tell you right now this will just result in people quitting. Just imagine it as coming in to work and having to do more and more work increasingly everyday with the same pay when another place is hiring and offers you more pay.... would you stay? b:laugh
  • tweakz
    edited August 2010
    Options

If only that were really the case. Unfortunately the cash shoppers are screwed. How many thousands of dollars do they have to spend to keep up with the good merchant's / grinders?

PW gives you the opportunity to advance in the game by playing and by working in RL. Communists want to ruin it for the players and the cash shoppers. They want to get something for nothing.

Solve your own communist dilemmas by playing Nexuiz or some other non rpg game where greedy people aren't calling other people greedy. You just have to deal with the losers that call you type fragger because they spend half their time chatting.
  • KuiXing - Harshlands
    KuiXing - Harshlands Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    i agree with this, the gms should read this and talk to the devs, its like they dont even care about us anymore. if the next patch doesnt change anything important like glitches and such. im probs just going to quit and only come on to talk to people.b:sad i miss the old pw from last summer it was so much funner then b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I have the best mom ever, she brought me drugs and fruit juice - Reavღ
    Challenge accepted I'm going to go blow up the sun - FanFon
    Those crabs are like the Energizer Bunny, they just keep going and going and going... - Wildsblade
  • DevoL - Lost City
    DevoL - Lost City Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    maybe they're trying to drive you all away from PWi so you all can start playing Forsaken World....
    b:bye
  • tweakz
    edited August 2010
    Options
    i miss the old pw from last summer it was so much funner then b:surrender

Please explain how it was funner.
  • sleepcat
    sleepcat Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Communists want to ruin it for the players and the cash shoppers.

Damn, it's always those communists trying to foil our plans!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • tweakz
    edited August 2010
    Options
    sleepcat wrote: »
    Damn, it's always those communists trying to foil our plans!

Too the gas chambers with them I say where the Zyklon-B mysteriously leaves no traces! b:laugh
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options

We realize that there are many high level users on our servers. To accommodate these overpowered characters we will be replacing all Call to Duty and Culti bosses with world bosses. Molds will no longer drop from these bosses but can be purchased through the Boutique or from an NPC that will spawn after the boss has died.

If you have any other questions, feel free to submit a ticket here

Thank you for your support.

/threadclosed

asdf;lkj
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Nahktuul - Archosaur
    Nahktuul - Archosaur Posts: 725 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    asdf;lkj

omfg, hahaha...that is the single most epic post I have ever seen on this forum.
    PWI Gamer since Closed Beta (Under RisenPhoenix/Nahktuul - Sanctuary/Archosaur)
  • Raydoit - Sanctuary
    Raydoit - Sanctuary Posts: 377 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    maybe they're trying to drive you all away from PWi so you all can start playing Forsaken World....

It would seem like they are trying to drive us away but why do it so early? Well a lot of people have decided to stay and maybe that is what they expected. They probably have a real "killer" update for PWI in store for when FW comes out. It will be twice as bad as anni packs and will guarantee ragequits from almost everyone!

It is funny how pwi fits the free to play sterotype so well. All of the updates are sales and are driving people away rather than being content updates and drawing new people in. Well there is that new wedding content...I'm sure they attended on getting thousands of new loyal players with that update.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

See its black and white now. It means I quit! How poetic and stuff.
  • tweakz
    edited August 2010
    Options
    The only driving I see is from a mob of QQers chanting about the non issue of economy driving away all the possible noobs that check out the community first. Great job QQers! If I read your BS I'd probably skip this game too! You earned your paycheck from that competing company.
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    It is funny how pwi fits the free to play sterotype so well. All of the updates are sales and are driving people away rather than being content updates and drawing new people in. Well there is that new wedding content...I'm sure they attended on getting thousands of new loyal players with that update.

And what makes it worse is knowing it used to be an exception to the rule. One of the few F2Ps where you could easily defend it and where the sales it did have were things players looked forward to because they were done in moderation with things that mattered.

Now it's practically the poster child for the stereotypical view of a F2P MMO.
  • Raydoit - Sanctuary
    edited August 2010
    Options
    The only driving I see is from a mob of QQers chanting about the non issue of economy driving away all the possible noobs that check out the community first. Great job QQers! If I read your BS I'd probably skip this game too! You earned your paycheck from that competing company.

Ok so you do not have any problems with the current situations going on with PWI and because of that anyone who does have problems are labeled "QQERS!!!1". That is mature. Most of the people in this thread are passionate players who are very concerned for the state of their game. These are the players that need to be listened to rather than ignored. In fact if they were listened to there wouldn't be so many issues. Most of the complaints are very legitimate.

As for new players reading the forums before checking out the game I think they need to know all of this. If they read what was on the front page and just went head first into the game they were very mislead. PWI is definitely not an average ftp mmo. It has a lot of flaws and is very cash shop reliant but new people will see it as the best free mmo there is. PWI is up there with the best free mmos but all of these flaws and complaints being discussed on the forums defines PWI: a great quality mmo with heavy flaws and an economy that forces new comers to use the cash shop to become competitive with the older players.

@truekossy: I completely agree. I used to recommend pwi and brag about it on mmo sites. Now I find myself going out of my way to prevent people from playing it. TWs was the main feature I would brag about but now it is a misleading feature that new players will not get to properly experience.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• tweakz
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Ok so you do not have any problems with the current situations going on with PWI and because of that anyone who does have problems are labeled "QQERS!!!1". That is mature. Most of the people in this thread are passionate players who are very concerned for the state of their game.

No, they're QQers, communists, forum trolls, agents from competing companies, etc. I'm actually playing the game. I'm currently in a land owning faction. I do not see people qq'ing. I don't see people rage quitting. The economy is going fine. Some say little things like " this is going to be hard now" about BH 3-3 but that's it. Sure one boss in Nirvana was difficult until we figured it out. -TY PWI for giving me that sense of accomplishment by giving us a boss that doesn't just sit there take a beating.

Maybe a multiboxer can't run Nirvana or TT the way they used to anymore. Maybe that multiboxer is using all those accounts to QQ now. b:chuckle
    edited August 2010
    Options
    It's become pretty obvious to me in the last few days that the highest levels are both looked at as the problem and the solution at the same time. Earlier I figured one or the other argument were true so the other one was inconsequential, however I'm really starting to believe that it's not.

The first is that the high level players are detrimental to the economy because, while they may have been prolific cash shoppers at one time, their gearing up ended up providing themselves with the benefit of being able to make easier coin in game. Add to that only high level players were benefiting from TW pay proceeds, their contribution to the economy is a negative one.

The other is that high level players were gifted with all these luxuries while they geared up, provided a realistic in-game status for others to strive to achieve and provided them the motivation to become one of these high levels and to be able to reign over others. It seems this is the player they are trying to push away from the game.

Now I see it as a larger picture of them wanting both... for the remaining higher levels to stay around and show the newer players what gear they might be able to get when they reach end-game, yet take away the ability to do all this for free. (this part of the argument is old and pretty well agreed upon).

With the changes over the past year; systematically removing all the ways to make coin in game and dramatically increasing the speed which one can level augmenting this newly created addiction to be highly cash shop dependent, they want to push out the old style players and strengthen their new core base of players who have been well trained to spend cash freely. This starts off with the notion of being equal to those that are the best by throwing some real cash to level up to match their arbitrary number, and along the path get so accustomed to spending money that when they reach end-game, they will have enough money invested to where they will not decide to leave but will continue charging. This is similar to the psychological principle of ebay sales at starting $1 no reserve auctions instead of placing a high dollar value and a buy it now on an item. With more action and activity taking place, you're more likely to bid higher than a reasonable 'buy it now' option as you've vested your interest in it and through competition have a desire to win, sometimes losing sight of the cost. Digressions....

Anyway, the state of the game remains enjoyable for those that are newer and haven't had to endure the changes and can't fathom or weren't here to remember how amazing this game used to be. Instead of offering a game that you could play how you desire, they've really changed the mechanics to one catering to addicitve behavior and pulling them early into the cycle of being comfortable spending money.

I did spend a little money here and there early on. Before I hit 30, I realized that I probably wouldn't play or enjoy the game without a max speed fly mount, and a fast land mount for farming mats easily paid itself over in a few weeks... and along with many other players who were under lvl 50-60, this was pretty much agreed upon as being basic necessities. Level requirements of fly and land mounts were greatly reduced, exp aids offered new players the ability to gain rapid exp (which was mostly considered unnecessary by almost ALL of the players back a year or more ago). Now, by the time a player is 50 or 60, they've been trained to spend money on consumables such as exp items and token packs... with actually little to nothing or nothing at all to show for it when you reach the final stages of the game.

These really minor changes greatly altered how the game is played and viewed at by a lot of people, and the changes also directly affected many other things in game that I won't even bother going into. If you've played the game for a long time, they should be pretty obvious to everyone, whether or not you want to agree on certain things, everyone has to agree that things have changed dramatically, some for the better, but ones for the worse seem to tip the scale more than most would be comfortable with.

Sorry, wall of text. I go away now. b:bye
  • drjiggle
    drjiggle Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Many people have been speculating that PWE is deliberately ruining the game in order to drive people away from PWI toward HotK. I've been unwilling to believe that. It seems like a horrible plan. If anything, it seems more likely to turn people away from PWE entirely to some other game. Lately, however, I'm turning into believer.

Changes like adding more Duke shouts when people are asking for fewer, making rubberbanding worse when people are asking for it to be fixed, leaving Lunar unfinished and Warsong City broken, and so on defy explanation. I want to believe that it's accidents or mismanagement, but that's seeming less and less plausible.

It's hard for me to imagine a management team that decides deliberately sabotaging their product is a good business plan, but I'm running out of alternate theories. Maybe we should check into PWE executives who have short stock positions.
  • kanel321
    kanel321 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    drjiggle wrote: »
    Many people have been speculating that PWE is deliberately ruining the game in order to drive people away from PWI toward HotK. I've been unwilling to believe that. It seems like a horrible plan. If anything, it seems more likely to turn people away from PWE entirely to some other game. Lately, however, I'm turning into believer.

Changes like adding more Duke shouts when people are asking for fewer, making rubberbanding worse when people are asking for it to be fixed, leaving Lunar unfinished and Warsong City broken, and so on defy explanation. I want to believe that it's accidents or mismanagement, but that's seeming less and less plausible.

It's hard for me to imagine a management team that decides deliberately sabotaging their product is a good business plan, but I'm running out of alternate theories. Maybe we should check into PWE executives who have short stock positions.
    Perfect World shares fall on weak profit, margins

Aug 17 (Reuters) - Shares of Perfect World Co Ltd (PWRD.O) fell more than 8 percent Tuesday, a day after the Chinese online game developer posted weak quarterly results as marketing expenses surged and lack of fresh game launches sparked investor concerns.

Perfect World, known for its popular role-playing game "Legend of Martial Arts," said it plans to release "Forsaken World" and "Dragon Excalibur," without providing any time frame.

Game launches are key growth drivers for Chinese game operators looking to increase their share in the $4 billion Chinese online gaming market.

Gaming companies in China have seen torrid growth but are facing strong headwinds this year as companies failed to come out with fresh titles amid an increasingly competitive environment.

Perfect World said marketing expenses soared 47 percent from the last quarter even as revenue fell due to cut backs in in-game promotions to lengthen the life span of games.

Cutting in-game promotions allows gamers to spend more time on the game and access higher gaming levels without paying for accessories like weapons, lives and other aids.
    "We believe near-term revenue growth may be constrained," brokerage Brean Murray Carret & Co said in a note.

Read that bolded part . When packs are not in and when money is not being squeezed profits fall and the company starts to worry. Yes PWI knows if it squeezes to much ppl will leave and they are squeezing lots right now. The company basically uses this game to fund development of other games. People want things to go back to normal but it can never return as reaching higher lvls without buying charms\packs\gold places the company at a loss.
    edited August 2010
    Options

I've thought that too but I don't believe it. The real point of my long winded post above is that they seem to be grooming the player base to exclude those stagnant high level characters that don't spend any money in the game. They don't want to get rid of them completely because they will still provide the pedestal of accomplishment for the new players to achieve, but they want those new players to achieve it completely with the use of real money. Yes, it's really not a new argument, but the more you look at what has happened from every possible angle, from what they have done to how the company line has stated their reasoning for the changes. Farmers drive up the value of gold as much as inflation does. Getting rid of the highest level players who don't cash shop will eventually bring down the gold prices, because everyone left playing will be selling gold and there really won't be so many buyers.
  • Raydoit - Sanctuary
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I don't think anyone actually believes they are trying to drive us out of pwi just to get us to play another game. If you think about it the profits will be equal for the most part regardless of which of their games we are playing. If I had to guess I would say they are stalling. They have been and will be having several little sales to keep them afloat and then either have a big sale with new items or an actual content update. Regardless of what they are planning it would seem they are in a crunch as of late.

I dunno if the Forsaken World development directly effects pwi or not but it does seem like it. I know Torchlight has its own developers but FW's development may be causing PWI to slow down (slower than it already is) its content updates. I considered Hotk a lackluster effort or an poor excuse for a new game. If they didn't release something "new" it would surely cause problems. But hotk has very low potential and its obvious that they just pushed it through so they could have a "new" game. Forsaken World is PWE's last card. They are putting all of their stock in it as it will be competing with all the new mmo's coming out next year (Vindictus, TERA, FF14, Guild Wars 2, ECT.). Now Hotk was not at E3 I believe which supports what I said about it being pushed through while FW was displayed at E3. But I have no idea what they are actually doing. Like I said if I had to guess they are stalling for now and are unsure of PWI's future. I am sure nothing will happen to PWI but it might get pretty repetitive and slow for awhile perhaps for the rest of its time.

@tweakz: Good to know your faction has been able to stay together. Perhaps you are apart of one of the dominate factions? or maybe you are one of those people who does not take anything seriously, spams WC, and lurks forums until they find an opportunity to **** people off. The only reason you aren't seeing the painfully obvious problems in PWI is because you are on the opposite side. It sounds like you are in a great faction and you have no problem getting squads and money. I am sure if you didn't have a great faction to communicate with you would see all the problems. Anyway thank your faction for your being able to be blind to all the issues in the game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Conavar - Heavens Tear
    Conavar - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,193 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Many people have been speculating that PWE is deliberately ruining the game in order to drive people away from PWI toward HotK.

Their best scenario would be .. People playing PW AND HotK AND FW thus spending $ in all three. Anyone who thinks they are purposely trying to force players to leave are fools.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.