HA Psychic?! "Lolwut"

Neko_Goddess - Sanctuary
Neko_Goddess - Sanctuary Posts: 5 Arc User
edited November 2011 in Psychic
HAPsychic.jpg
Think about the buff factors when it comes to classes, who can get the defence level and attack level buffs and still recieve the other class buffs out there? A psychic can. With that they make the ultimate HA class if you can use the correct amount of cash. Refines will make your HP stacked with Vit stones bringing you near the 10k-15k marks. Your defence almost 2/3's higher then its original form, your attack stacked with jones blessing.... You Soulforce from refines.... You're Resist buffs, Speed chants.... Everythign Stacked with each other....

Now here is were you flip the script.... FISTS on a Psychic. FCC 85 fists (depending on level if higher I personally say go claws or TT100). Anyways FCC85 Gold fists are perfect Hp steal and intervals stacked with Lunar cape and TT90G/TT99G wrists for interval set. More interval possibilities, but lets not get ahead of ourselves here.... Anyways understand Demon spark does not give casters the Inc atk rate for melee strikes. So use genie skills to catch the extra interval.

Small combo's figured out in the past few days(considering you don't use chi for spark)

- Tide Spirit, Soulburn, both DoT's, fists... Dead...

- Will of the Psychic, Soul of Stunning, Fist, AoE Stun, Fist...Dead.

Many more ways to kill, also remember you have a chance to seal, which makes you already 1-0 with BM's... They have a single seal, and a genie seal... Psychics have a % chance to seal at any moment in conflict...

more to it then that, but i'm done typing..... Feel free to troll.

Jaa ne.
Just Rawrlicious.b:dirty
Post edited by Neko_Goddess - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Aurores - Heavens Tear
    Aurores - Heavens Tear Posts: 360 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    a psy in HA with fists sounds nice b:surprised
    Retired b:bye
  • Exegesis - Heavens Tear
    Exegesis - Heavens Tear Posts: 721 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    When having 5 APS its no need to have skills... So yeah, not bad I guess exept you would have low hp so would need some decent refines..

But as I can understand it, all weapon will be class dependent in the future so only BMs can use fists etc. So I would not recommend to work for it and get pro fist and suddenly you cant use em b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] OH really? What a surprise.
  • Derressh - Dreamweaver
    Derressh - Dreamweaver Posts: 806 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Not a build I would go and try, but it is interesting. And kudos to you for breaking the mold.

Do you keep Black or White Voodoo on?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I main a 97 Psy named /\bra. The forums don't like his name.
    So I post on my Barb.
    [On possibly-permanent hiatus]
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    Mizuoni - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,533 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    HAPsychic.jpg
    Think about the buff factors when it comes to classes, who can get the defence level and attack level buffs and still recieve the other class buffs out there? A psychic can. With that they make the ultimate HA class if you can use the correct amount of cash. Refines will make your HP stacked with Vit stones bringing you near the 10k-15k marks. Your defence almost 2/3's higher then its original form, your attack stacked with jones blessing.... You Soulforce from refines.... You're Resist buffs, Speed chants.... Everythign Stacked with each other....

Now here is were you flip the script.... FISTS on a Psychic. FCC 85 fists (depending on level if higher I personally say go claws or TT100). Anyways FCC85 Gold fists are perfect Hp steal and intervals stacked with Lunar cape and TT90G/TT99G wrists for interval set. More interval possibilities, but lets not get ahead of ourselves here.... Anyways understand Demon spark does not give casters the Inc atk rate for melee strikes. So use genie skills to catch the extra interval.

Small combo's figured out in the past few days(considering you don't use chi for spark)

Many more ways to kill, also remember you have a chance to seal, which makes you already 1-0 with BM's... They have a single seal, and a genie seal... Psychics have a % chance to seal at any moment in conflict...

Jaa ne.

b:cuteawww HA, all psychics should do this.

http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=199bdb95435fd66a <--see
    Sins are Scissors. Psychics are Rocks.
    Archers, Venos, Barbs, Wizards, BMs, Mystics, Seekers are Paper.
    ...and Clerics are Mushrooms.
    Paper beats Rock. Scissors beats Paper. Scissors also happens to beat Rock...until Rock gets 50k+ soulforce at which point Rock becomes an unstoppable killing machine that beats Paper... and would beat Scissors but it can't find Scissors, because Scissors are invisible.
    So Scissors beat Paper and avoids Rock, and that is called BALANCE. -cheze
  • Neko_Goddess - Sanctuary
    Neko_Goddess - Sanctuary Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    In regards to all who have posted to this point, I thank you.

To the post about the Fist for BM only, I would like to state I knew about it already. I was just showing psychics a build they will miss out on in the future.

I had the build near complete all I needed to get was lunar cape.

To be honest I got tired of all the duel spams( they wasted about 500k of my charm in one day). So I sold my gear already, made my 3rd archer(AkashiyaLove) and now levelign her to 100 just like the rest lol.

But agian, Thank you to everyone on the possitive feed back. :)

Jaa ne.
    ~ Neko_Goddess
    Just Rawrlicious.b:dirty
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Or you could just make a friggin' BM and give up on your quest to be special and unique.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • AkashiyaLove - Sanctuary
    AkashiyaLove - Sanctuary Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Or you could just make a friggin' BM and give up on your quest to be special and unique.

<---- is Neko babe and I have a BM. I am not looking for uniqueness... Just pure power...
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited August 2010
    <---- is Neko babe and I have a BM, 101. I am not looking for uniqueness... Just pure power...

I meant....

Usually ideas like this (HA Psy) are doomed to fail because the idea is driven more by the desire to be unique and stand out rather than by the practical implications.
    Damage would suck, the time it takes you to switch between fist and soulsphere to stun is the time you'd get stunned yourself, accuracy would be less than impressive, your magic damage would be balls awful and every magic user would be one-shotting you.
    Soul of Stunning is a reason OP explains that the Psy would win against a BM for example in fist combat, but the classes that typically have 5.0 aps are also the classes that have stun immunity skills.
    The DoT skills are not something you should expect to take down anyone, and Soulburn is not something you should expect to take down anyone who knows wtf he's doing.
    Psychic Will + fists.....Why? I can two-shot a BM/Sin with magic attacks; why on earth would I use fists instead?

Another thing is that Psychic Will works against physical attacks. There's nothing to defend against magic attacks.

Say me and OP get attacked by a BM. Explain to me how OP would perform better than me with the HA build. We would both Psy will, making all that defense absolutely meaningless. While OP is dicking around switching between fists and soulsphere, I'm two-shotting the BM. Furthermore, if the BM has genie skills like Bramble rage, OP is absolutely screwed because OP has no magic defense.

Take the first example again: Tide Spirit + Soulburn + the DoTs is a good combo. The DoTs have good TOTAL damage on them but they're so slow they usually get healed away. Soulburn prevents the target from healing them away, so they die a slow, taunting death.
    Thing is though, generally a soulburned target does what? Yeah, they run, cause it's all they can do. Why would you sacrifice 30 meter range spells with 2-4k damage on them (one with immobilize and another with 80% slow running speed) for the sake of close range fists that don't hit 100% of the time on a character that has SLOW running speed?

Second example again: Psychic Will defeats the purpose of the build entirely.

About the only place where this seems at all useful is with Sins. On the other hand, this Psy would be balls-helpless against a Wizard. Wiz would silence you, sleep you, and that's all the time he'd need to kill you. Same goes for cleric. Cleric could sleep you when you've got fists on and then you're gonna get hit with Tempest. In these situations, a normal Psy is simply gonna tank through the magic damage and resist the physical damage (Blazing tempest or an onslaught of Plume shots). OP has flipped the two, but THERE IS NO MAGIC DAMAGE IMMUNITY SPELL. This means OP is absolutely at the mercy of magic classes.

And veno....no way in hell this is good against a veno. Psys are good against venos because we can resist the nix and AOE both targets. OP is choosing a path where the AOEs would do less damage and the veno would get a chance to seperate herself from the nix: NOT a good idea. And again, the moment that nix is hitting you, you do what? Psy will, so what's the point of the high physical resistance again??
    I <3 AGOREY
    edited August 2010
    I would see where you are coming from if I hadn't personally tested this build myself... See with out knowing the stats from personal testing you wouldn't understand with HA you still can tank threw the magic. As for speed, Holy path. For switching weapons F1/F2 the weapons to the hot keys. I had nothing personally to worry about. I still did reasonable damage with my soul sphere... and ffs I used level to **** around with. Hitting on average 1k-2k depending on the player. Sure you make some valid points in a few areas, but before throwing the finger at something... Test it first, it's a game not a life. You have rome to improve in every aspect. You are pissed because you think it is plumwell stupid, but you have no idea what the actual outcome will be until it is put to the test. Just think about that the next time you E-Rage the forums on something someone else wished to test and then place their outcome here to show others.
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited August 2010
    I would see where you are coming from if I hadn't personally tested this build myself... See with out knowing the stats from personal testing you wouldn't understand with HA you still can tank threw the magic. As for speed, Holy path. For switching weapons F1/F2 the weapons to the hot keys. I had nothing personally to worry about. I still did reasonable damage with my soul sphere... and ffs I used level to **** around with. Hitting on average 1k-2k depending on the player. Sure you make some valid points in a few areas, but before throwing the finger at something... Test it first, it's a game not a life. You have rome to improve in every aspect. You are pissed because you think it is plumwell stupid, but you have no idea what the actual outcome will be until it is put to the test. Just think about that the next time you E-Rage the forums on something someone else wished to test and then place their outcome here to show others.

HOW can you tank magic with Heavy armor? I hit 4-5k's on heavy armor users, and I'm talking about Barbs and BMs. Barbs and BMs would be able to use Vit as their dump stat, thus increasing their defense ratings. This build we're talking about here would leave little room for vit cause you're statting STR, DEX and MAG already. Yes magic helps with magic defense of course, but let's not forget that BMs and Barbs naturally have higher HP. 4-5k hits on a Psy is basically a one shot; best case scenario a two or three shot in black voodoo, three only with soul of retaliation. Considering I hit somewhere between 1-2.5k on magic users, I'm guessing I'd hit at least 2-3k on a Psy that has minimal magic and no Arcane armor. It's STILL a two shot.

Holy path is flippin' short. If you've got a mobile target and you use holy path, yeah you'll get hits in (unless he Holy path's too, which is very VERY common), but only a couple and then he'll be out of range again. On the other hand you could just stick to the soulsphere, freeze the dude and slow the dude, all the while doing heavy damage. You're only making it more difficult by splitting up your damage between STR and MAG. What may be a three-shot process for a Full MAG dude without any interruptions since the dude can't exactly run out of your 30-meter range so easily, you're turning into a longer, more difficult kill because you've nerfed your magic damage and your harder-hitting damage requires you to chase down the target on a class that has the slowest running speed in the game. Yes you can stop him by freezing him or stunning him, THEN running up to him, but my point is that switching to fists and running up to your target is a totally unneccesary and inefficient step when you could simply be two-shotting him with magic spells.

All you've created is an equally squishy Psy that's squishy against magic instead of physical attack, it's a slow running target who has god awful bare minimum damage in both magic and strength, and any time you use Psychic will you're almost defeating the purpose of such high physical defense and you have absolutely no way of defending yourself against magic damage without nerfing your attack damage in the process.

If someone comes up with a good, unorthodox clever build idea (like HA veno) then I'll be all for it. This however just isn't it. You'd be much better off just making a Fist BM or making a Pure Psy; not trying to combine the two.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2010
    b:cuteawww HA, all psychics should do this.

http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=199bdb95435fd66a <--see
    HOW can you tank magic with Heavy armor? I hit 4-5k's on heavy armor users, and I'm talking about Barbs and BMs. Barbs and BMs would be able to use Vit as their dump stat, thus increasing their defense ratings. This build we're talking about here would leave little room for vit cause you're statting STR, DEX and MAG already. Yes magic helps with magic defense of course, but let's not forget that BMs and Barbs naturally have higher HP. 4-5k hits on a Psy is basically a one shot; best case scenario a two or three shot in black voodoo, three only with soul of retaliation. Considering I hit somewhere between 1-2.5k on magic users, I'm guessing I'd hit at least 2-3k on a Psy that has minimal magic and no Arcane armor. It's STILL a two shot.

Holy path is flippin' short. If you've got a mobile target and you use holy path, yeah you'll get hits in (unless he Holy path's too, which is very VERY common), but only a couple and then he'll be out of range again. On the other hand you could just stick to the soulsphere, freeze the dude and slow the dude, all the while doing heavy damage. You're only making it more difficult by splitting up your damage between STR and MAG. What may be a three-shot process for a Full MAG dude without any interruptions since the dude can't exactly run out of your 30-meter range so easily, you're turning into a longer, more difficult kill because you've nerfed your magic damage and your harder-hitting damage requires you to chase down the target on a class that has the slowest running speed in the game. Yes you can stop him by freezing him or stunning him, THEN running up to him, but my point is that switching to fists and running up to your target is a totally unneccesary and inefficient step when you could simply be two-shotting him with magic spells.

All you've created is an equally squishy Psy that's squishy against magic instead of physical attack, it's a slow running target who has god awful bare minimum damage in both magic and strength, and any time you use Psychic will you're almost defeating the purpose of such high physical defense and you have absolutely no way of defending yourself against magic damage without nerfing your attack damage in the process.

If someone comes up with a good, unorthodox clever build idea (like HA veno) then I'll be all for it. This however just isn't it. You'd be much better off just making a Fist BM or making a Pure Psy; not trying to combine the two.

just wanna repost that, but personally arcane to me is better

just do this --> http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=0b5b061fe1a66a4c
    Paper beats Rock. Scissors beats Paper. Scissors also happens to beat Rock...until Rock gets 50k+ soulforce at which point Rock becomes an unstoppable killing machine that beats Paper... and would beat Scissors but it can't find Scissors, because Scissors are invisible.
    edited August 2010

Do you know what it's like to have a normal old tt90 set refined (HA ofc) just to +5 with 4 sockets for hp... then a added 66 defence levels with a bonus 30atk level. All you have to do in combo out of white vodoo into black and there you go game over.... It may seem harder to you, but it's something different, keeps the game from being the same in every single aspect. Ffs, some of us are just **** around these days, so what's the big deal?
    The build does work. You are just a tad bit to blind to see it.
    edited August 2010
    With the FCC85 Golden fists you hit harder then the Lunar claws +6 on a bm. All a psychic needs to work on is APS. End of story, but then agian doesn't everyone need APS? lol.
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited August 2010
    Do you know what it's like to have a normal old tt90 set refined (HA ofc) just to +5 with 4 sockets for hp... then a added 66 defence levels with a bonus 30atk level. All you have to do in combo out of white vodoo into black and there you go game over.... It may seem harder to you, but it's something different, keeps the game from being the same in every single aspect. Ffs, some of us are just **** around these days, so what's the big deal?
    The build does work. You are just a tad bit to blind to see it.

Well until now your argument is "it works" instead of actually giving me examples of where and how it would work. I explained why this is horrible against any magic casters.
    With the FCC85 Golden fists you hit harder then the Lunar claws +6 on a bm.

Just wondering what you mean by this. If a Psy with FC 85 golden fists does more damage than a BM with Lunar claws, that's because of the weapons themselves, not because of the classes. A BM will always perform better than a Psy with fists/claws. If you give both of them the same pair of claws or fists then the BM will deal more damage than the Psy. Always.
    I <3 AGOREY
    edited August 2010
    Incorrect. Reason being.... As you said give them the same weapon(Assuming both have 4.0 aps) Psychic will out deal the BM 10 times over due to the +52 atk level. I don't have to go in depth with this because I've already done it. Psychics can be the top Melee dealer if they were build correctly.

(Just think though pve wise +52 atk levels + Lunar Zerk fists at a +10 refine with 4.0 aps no genie)
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2010
    Incorrect. Reason being.... As you said give them the same weapon(Assuming both have 4.0 aps) Psychic will out deal the BM 10 times over due to the +52 atk level. I don't have to go in depth with this because I've already done it. Psychics can be the top Melee dealer if they were build correctly.

(Just think though pve wise +52 atk levels + Lunar Zerk fists at a +10 refine with 4.0 aps no genie)

b:surrenderwtb level 11 res
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited August 2010

It's +22~25, not 52. The other 30% can go on the BM too.

And go compare the attack rates of a Psy that has it's points divided enough to wear HA, equip soulspheres and equip fists and check it's attack rate with Lunar claws. Compare that attack to a BM. I sincerely doubt that the 52% extra damage on the Psy's damage will outdo the BM's naturally higher damage, more flexible STR stat and the 30% additional damage off what he hits.

Look. Go run it through the calc. You can't equip the end-game HA, the end-game fists and the end-game soulspheres all together. If you choose not to equip the end game HA, then all you've done is nerfed your defenses. If you choose not to wear the end-game soulsphere, then you've nerfed your magic attack. If you don't wear end game fists, then you have poor physical attack to begin with. Could a Psy outdamage a BM? Perhaps, perhaps not. Either way, the cost to do so would be too great. If you focus your build primarily on equipping the best fists, then you're not gonna be able to use soulspheres past the level 50's. If you try to integrate soulspheres in with fists, then you're not gonna be able to equip armor past the 60's and you'll have nerfed your fist damage.

And more importantly, it's not realistic. Let's say a Psy DID outdamage a BM with fists. He'd BARELY outdamage him. On the other hand, the BM has ways to increase his attack speed, ways to stun you, it can add fire damage on top of it's attack and all sorts of options at his fingertips. Why? Cause he's SUPPOSED to be using fists, so his skills work with them. A Psy in the middle of a fist fight is absolutely helpless though. It just has it's damage, SoV and SoSi. It can be outrun, stunned, silenced etc. and then has very little to combat the situation.

Point is, even if a Psy COULD outdamage a BM's melee damage, that's not a good reason to make a fist Psy. You sacrifice waaaay too much, that very selective comparison makes no mention of how practical the idea is or how good said Psy's defense is, and so on. Correct me if I'm wrong, but a Barbarian could have higher evasion than an Archer or Sin. Does that mean all Barbs should go pure dex build and use bows? Hell no.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2010
    It's +22~25, not 52. The other 30% can go on the BM too.

And go compare the attack rates of a Psy that has it's points divided enough to wear HA, equip soulspheres and equip fists and check it's attack rate with Lunar claws. Compare that attack to a BM. I sincerely doubt that the 52% extra damage on the Psy's damage will outdo the BM's naturally higher damage, more flexible STR stat and the 30% additional damage off what he hits.

Look. Go run it through the calc. You can't equip the end-game HA, the end-game fists and the end-game soulspheres all together. If you choose not to equip the end game HA, then all you've done is nerfed your defenses. If you choose not to wear the end-game soulsphere, then you've nerfed your magic attack. If you don't wear end game fists, then you have poor physical attack to begin with. Could a Psy outdamage a BM? Perhaps, perhaps not. Either way, the cost to do so would be too great. If you focus your build primarily on equipping the best fists, then you're not gonna be able to use soulspheres past the level 50's. If you try to integrate soulspheres in with fists, then you're not gonna be able to equip armor past the 60's and you'll have nerfed your fist damage.

And more importantly, it's not realistic. Let's say a Psy DID outdamage a BM with fists. He'd BARELY outdamage him. On the other hand, the BM has ways to increase his attack speed, ways to stun you, it can add fire damage on top of it's attack and all sorts of options at his fingertips. Why? Cause he's SUPPOSED to be using fists, so his skills work with them. A Psy in the middle of a fist fight is absolutely helpless though. It just has it's damage, SoV and SoSi. It can be outrun, stunned, silenced etc. and then has very little to combat the situation.

Point is, even if a Psy COULD outdamage a BM's melee damage, that's not a good reason to make a fist Psy. You sacrifice waaaay too much, that very selective comparison makes no mention of how practical the idea is or how good said Psy's defense is, and so on. Correct me if I'm wrong, but a Barbarian could have higher evasion than an Archer or Sin. Does that mean all Barbs should go pure dex build and use bows? Hell no.

true you cant equip endgame HA and whatnot, but you can equip endgame LA, fists, and hh99 soulsphere

http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=4e28ba0764e06de3

you just gotta change the sphere to deicides and you get 4 aps ;3

you can even equip endgame nirvana(which is what the top is, second stage nirvana chest.
  • Born_Free - Harshlands
    Born_Free - Harshlands Posts: 977 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    ...Taking "Magical Tank" to a whole new level.....+5

....Making Heavy Armor/Fist Psychic....-6
    Sorry if I'm "too blind" to see how well this is gonna work out. Post a video, plx.
    edited August 2010
    For the morons who do not have a IQ past 20.... You wouldn't use a high grade soul sphere moron.... You use the Level 1 Required Soul sphere so you can steal buffs, then GTFO and Beat em with fists..... Done arguing.... want to prove something rebuild my build nd say it didn't work for you in Pve or Pvp/
  • Self_Suicide - Harshlands
    Self_Suicide - Harshlands Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Op Op Op Op Op Op Op Op Op Op!
  • Toonsurfer - Sanctuary
    Toonsurfer - Sanctuary Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    For the morons who do not have a IQ past 20.... You wouldn't use a high grade soul sphere moron.... You use the Level 1 Required Soul sphere so you can steal buffs, then GTFO and Beat em with fists..... Done arguing.... want to prove something rebuild my build nd say it didn't work for you in Pve or Pvp/

I see myself blowing that kinda on money to restat and refine HA fists and all that just for my psy, I play my psy because i can sit back take full sparks use tide sprit+imobalise aoe+eatrh vector+my 79 skill and kill just about any HA/La class in a matter of moments and chances are they are dead before they reach me, If I am going to spend large amounts of money on this game its to get demon and sage and Rank 8 for my psy and my seeker.......that seems like a much more efective use of my time and money.
    So......yeah.......
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    Kerona - Sanctuary Posts: 1,771 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    b:chuckle
    Was actually playing around with this in calc myself.

With +12 Striking Dragons, full aps build well refined, taking into account buffs and Black Voodoo, the psychic had 11k base attack @ 4.0, while BM had a nominally higher attack (without additional attack level) as it seems the damage modifier for strength in BM vs Psy is marginally better. Without vit stones, I could achieve 14k+ hp easily (JOSD) sharded with decent pdef and mdef. Remember that HA refines more HP than AA.

Other than that, the only notes I could think of were...
    Very vulnerable to stuns.
    Capable of becoming uber tanks but due to lack of bloodpaint probably not a good primary tank.
    Have to switch for AoEs, which with a low level weapon leaves them very vulnerable.
    Bubble not an effective self heal as it's based on magic attack.
    Capable of decent damage, despite lack of fist mastery.
    Personally don't know how I'd pk without soul of retal/stunning. Macro every move for weapon change?

Hmmmm....
    LvL 10 Fist Master - Increase fist weapon damage by 60%.
    Lvl 10 Black Voodoo - Increases your Attack Level by 22.0.

So essentially a fist archer with better pdef, higher base damage, lower crit %, and no STA.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Self_Suicide - Harshlands
    Self_Suicide - Harshlands Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Or you could make it HA with decent mag to wear the r8 Soulsphere and then you could hit pretty hard and kill sins without doing anything in open pvp.
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    Kerona - Sanctuary Posts: 1,771 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    b:lipcurl Impossible. Unless you want to wear lvl 50 HA.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Myujishan - Raging Tide
    Myujishan - Raging Tide Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    HAPsychic.jpg

Jaa ne.

I am not convinced this build is any better than my own, and I have AA on me. Mine still sounds tastier and sexier...Anyone on Raging tides can ask Liefde/Scisco and he'll tell ya what I can do ;D

Basically, I can do what you can do in light armor...so it seems rather ridiculous to put all of that on...And I'm still a lower level than you, so I can only get better...
    I am a proud member of the glorious tideborn master race.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Yana_ - Harshlands
    Yana_ - Harshlands Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    istill dont really understand what skills u should get for a genie for a physic... what i have right now is tree of proction, this green leaf tging that circles around u, holy path and a mud looking one that slows people down... so what one should i use the most? o.o'' b:puzzled b:beg
  • lizrau
    lizrau Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    you don't get phys damage from demon/sage spark, your magic is cr@p, and sins and every magic class will still **** you from behind. go be aa just like everyother psychic, and just stop trying to be special, (fail). ijs. Don't call me a troll, you know all i've said is true...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig credits to Myra :D
  • Fistol - Raging Tide
    Fistol - Raging Tide Posts: 260 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    since TS and AkashiyaLove seem to show interest.

http://pwcalc.com/b893ecc6994d7d8d

sage will be a better option, you take advantage of the phy resist when you 3 spark as well as get more out of your white and black vodoo.
    Fist Wizard ~ Truely Unique
    Going for
    Build : pwcalc.com/8b326a9b66b300af
    While waiting
    Build : pwcalc.com/c879da9e1aad795c
    HA Melee (Pre99)-> LA Claw (99+)-> LA Claw+Magic (101)
  • Toneshifter - Harshlands
    Toneshifter - Harshlands Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    http://pwcalc.com/5a89187d9dc6389e
    Oh yeah this wouldnt be op at all. 76 def levels 27k soulforce and 16k hp. No melee will touch you and if you see an AA char like say a wiz....DUN DUN DUN switch to AA gear every other class will kill themselves attacking you. again HA/AA psy is more op then 5aps sin with r9 >.>

(DISCLAIMER: comment about being more op than sin r9 is a made up statement that may or may not be true, Also reading this post may cause seizures,heart attacks,and worst of all death on a pvp server if outside of sz.)
This discussion has been closed.