HA Psychic?! "Lolwut"

2»

Comments

• SneakyJmk - Sanctuary
    SneakyJmk - Sanctuary Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Wasnt you ****? o.o Anyway, ur build is not good(fail).. I dont need to explain cuz most of the reasons have already been statedb:bye
  • BriarFoxy - Raging Tide
    BriarFoxy - Raging Tide Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    When having 5 APS its no need to have skills... So yeah, not bad I guess exept you would have low hp so would need some decent refines..

But as I can understand it, all weapon will be class dependent in the future so only BMs can use fists etc. So I would not recommend to work for it and get pro fist and suddenly you cant use em b:chuckle

Now I did not know this!
    I swear, every time PWI makes major changes or additions it is for the worst.
    By limiting character builds the game will become VERY BORING.
    Now I am seriously thinking of quitting this game because it has been my thought that it should go the other way. By making all weapons and skills available to ALL Classes there would be essentially one class and the builds would define your character not the character restricting your build.
    There is still to many unanswered questions about stuff in this game and I'm sure someone knows but doesn't tell. And when they do tell you have to figure out what the Heell they just said. Any way I enjoyed reading all this **** and now it's time to Play b:pleased
    Rise to Become Mighty so on the Wings of the Leviathan We will Soar....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Beware the Jabberwock, my son! The jaws that bite, the claws that catch! Beware the Jubjub bird, and shun The frumious Bandersnatch!" He took his vorpal sword in hand: Long time the manxome foe he sought -- So rested he by the Tumtum tree, And stood awhile in thought. And, as in uffish thought he stood, The Jabberwock, with eyes of flame, Came whiffling through the tulgey wood, And burbled as it came!--Poem part by: Lewis Carroll
  • Vicarcher - Heavens Tear
    Vicarcher - Heavens Tear Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    fail *** u could just buy r9 and have 12k-20k hp this thread makes me wanna puke but on HT server we know how to biuld our chars right >.>
  • chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2011
This discussion has been closed.