How many clerics do you think are in sanc?

Options
Charmy_ - Sanctuary
Charmy_ - Sanctuary Posts: 20 Arc User
edited September 2010 in Twilight Temple (West)
I read in another thread that sanc's overpopulated with cleric b:shocked. I always though there weren't that many clerics since people always ask for clerics in world chat. So anyways I'm curious. How many clerics do you think are in sanc? b:question
Lvl 100 Sage Cleric b:cute
I love you Zero_ IV <3 b:chuckle ^.^ (Also my in-game hubby b:pleased)
Post edited by Charmy_ - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I read in another thread that sanc's overpopulated with cleric b:shocked. I always though there weren't that many clerics since people always ask for clerics in world chat. So anyways I'm curious. How many clerics do you think are in sanc? b:question

Hmm I can think of at least 3... but there might be more.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Shandelzare - Sanctuary
    Shandelzare - Sanctuary Posts: 732 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options

No, I think there's only 3.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Touch_Me - Lost City
    Touch_Me - Lost City Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Heal me!!!!!! My charm ticked!!!!! Rez nao!!!!! My three reasons for never wanting to play Cleric again.

"Heal me!!!!" - It's like telling a barb, "Tank now!!!!!" or a archer, "DD now!!!!" all the friggen time.

"My charm ticked!!!!!" - Well duh that happens when you run ahead too far, sorry I'm trying to keep tank alive to keep everyone else alive, or hell what you expect wearing TT70 against AE.

"Rez nao!!!" - I would rez you but I'm trying to keep main tank alive and group so they can fend off this group of mobs + your just going to run into another group of mobs causing this same problem and die again so just wait......

Ty avid Cleric players.
  • Dreamy_ - Sanctuary
    Dreamy_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I played my cleric till 101 and got tired of the complaining and people heal me heal **** that came out of there mouth. I mean i have played her for almost 2 year and finally had enough. So next time people treat clerics with a little respect and honor they deserve. b:thanks
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options

Just because there actually a lot cleric doesn't mean they would reply world chat call or random invite
    Especially because of the usual treatment cleric receive b:spit

On my signature there a url to thread here that contain why players can be so annoying, you can find some about cleric there.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    their an endangered species yo
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Kokoa - Sanctuary
    Kokoa - Sanctuary Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    their an endangered species yo

lawl. there used to be sooo little when the server was a couple of months old. the place was totally flooded with archers and venos. then about eight months later, everything just changed. o-o i think people were just tired of having to spam WC forever, and just made their own clerics. and then realized they liked it? xD
    edited August 2010
    Options
    lawl. there used to be sooo little when the server was a couple of months old. the place was totally flooded with archers and venos. then about eight months later, everything just changed. o-o i think people were just tired of having to spam WC forever, and just made their own clerics. and then realized they liked it? xD
    i remember about 5 or some months into the server start there was an over abundance of clerics. Then they all disappeared.
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Kokoa - Sanctuary
    Kokoa - Sanctuary Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    i remember about 5 or some months into the server start there was an over abundance of clerics. Then they all disappeared.

my dates must be off. -feels old- but, i really don't mind having a lot of clerics... people are just getting more stupid, so more clerics = less death = less QQ. then again, the clerics these days are getting stupid too.

if i ever see a cleric use blessing as their main heal again... i can't even...
  • Cocobelle - Sanctuary
    Cocobelle - Sanctuary Posts: 960 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I think Sanctuary is overpopulated with either fishes and venos now. b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nadis - Sanctuary
    Nadis - Sanctuary Posts: 430 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Thats not true, I just hide all the clerics in my pants. b:quiet
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    Strife_son - Sanctuary Posts: 1,217 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    They all like to DD instead of heal. I see a lot of Elven Wizards, but clerics, not so much. Methinks it might be a virus going around that slowly turns clerics into wizards and then into unwanted zombies.
  • Charmy_ - Sanctuary
    Charmy_ - Sanctuary Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Heal me!!!!!! My charm ticked!!!!! Rez nao!!!!! My three reasons for never wanting to play Cleric again.

"Heal me!!!!" - It's like telling a barb, "Tank now!!!!!" or a archer, "DD now!!!!" all the friggen time.

"My charm ticked!!!!!" - Well duh that happens when you run ahead too far, sorry I'm trying to keep tank alive to keep everyone else alive, or hell what you expect wearing TT70 against AE.

"Rez nao!!!" - I would rez you but I'm trying to keep main tank alive and group so they can fend off this group of mobs + your just going to run into another group of mobs causing this same problem and die again so just wait......

Ty avid Cleric players.

I agree with you.. I hate it when people do that -.-;... It's hard to keep up with heals and when someone dies and they keep bugging u to rez when it's hard since ur trying to keep party and tank alive. And when people say "my charm tick!" I always think "Isn't that the reason why charms exist?" b:angry
    Lvl 100 Sage Cleric b:cute
    I love you Zero_ IV <3 b:chuckle ^.^ (Also my in-game hubby b:pleased)
  • Maddieson - Sanctuary
    Maddieson - Sanctuary Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I agree with you.. I hate it when people do that -.-;... It's hard to keep up with heals and when someone dies and they keep bugging u to rez when it's hard since ur trying to keep party and tank alive. And when people say "my charm tick!" I always think "Isn't that the reason why charms exist?" b:angry

When people make you mad like that in a squad, just leave it. No one makes you stay. I find it to be a perfect solution. This goes for all classes, really. Or let them all die then leave. <3 I find both solutions to excellent. Why? It shows them clerics are blessing, not a dog to be bossed.
    It's not my job to shut you down on a suggestion. It's a pleasure, though.
  • NaitomeaDesu - Sanctuary
    NaitomeaDesu - Sanctuary Posts: 396 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    lots of clerics... ;o but haha what strife said. Many clerics after worrying and healing everyone else for so long tend to like to DD rather than heal xD... So i dunno. Seen many cleric friends re- role as well so ionoe
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The knife slides down the tip of my tongue.
    I'm finding pleasure in watching you writhe.
    I lean in just to lick the sweat off your face.
    I taste the reverence dripping down my throat.
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options

Less than 10. On Sanctuary it's usually the HP charm that's the cleric. I see so many clerics today pretending to be wizards and make my charm be the cleric. b:surrender
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • //Hysteria\ - Sanctuary22
    //Hysteria\ - Sanctuary22 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    theres plenty of clerics on the server, now as for how many are actually good, less than 20 percent of them in my experiences. jus sayin.
    my post count always resets to 1 b:victory
    also the wizard named hysteria on dreamweaver
    lolumad??
  • Mendolin - Sanctuary
    Mendolin - Sanctuary Posts: 1,092 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    b:avoid im a wizard...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Less than 10. On Sanctuary it's usually the HP charm that's the cleric. I see so many clerics today pretending to be wizards and make my charm be the cleric. b:surrender
    thats what charms are for b:cute
  • Wyborn - Sanctuary
    Wyborn - Sanctuary Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    theres plenty of clerics on the server, now as for how many are actually good, less than 20 percent of them in my experiences. jus sayin.

My "cleric" was working very hard in that Lunar Trophy Mode we did Dan...

The "wizard" was helping too though b:chuckle.
  • Vikaila - Sanctuary
    Vikaila - Sanctuary Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I'm a cleric :D DDing got boring so I leave that to the real clerics oknp
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    Strife_son - Sanctuary Posts: 1,217 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I'm a cleric :D DDing got boring so I leave that to the real clerics oknp

Oh Viky <3 xDDD
    I'll be sure to stick you in cata squads then from here on out ;)
  • Mendolin - Sanctuary
    Mendolin - Sanctuary Posts: 1,092 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    let me see if i can find the SS my hubby took from TT 1-3 this weekend of the cleric using her magic sword to hit the boss the whole time.... b:shocked PRO!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • NaitomeaDesu - Sanctuary
    NaitomeaDesu - Sanctuary Posts: 396 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Mad pro. lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The knife slides down the tip of my tongue.
    I'm finding pleasure in watching you writhe.
    I lean in just to lick the sweat off your face.
    I taste the reverence dripping down my throat.
  • Roseary - Sanctuary
    Roseary - Sanctuary Posts: 978 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    You can add me to the small list of smart Clerics.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jellytoast - Sanctuary
    Jellytoast - Sanctuary Posts: 1,295 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    <--- Cleric!

Also I'm pretty sure that the 3 clerics on Sanc all want Decep's weapon. b:sin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    jellytoast - Demon Cleric
    Wizzypop - Demon Wizard

"We cannot solve our problems with the same
    thinking we used when we created them." -Albert Einstein
  • Vikaila - Sanctuary
    Vikaila - Sanctuary Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Oh Viky <3 xDDD
    I'll be sure to stick you in cata squads then from here on out ;)
    YAY ;D I'll keep em barbs alive...til they die
  • SilverCleric - Lost City
    SilverCleric - Lost City Posts: 1,969 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options

Can some of the cleric on your server come to ours it seems that we have a lack of clerics on our server.. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

✰The Nostradamus of PWI ✰

★ A not so Retired Veteran of PWI ★

✰ ~SilverCleric~ ✰
  • Silest - Sanctuary
    Silest - Sanctuary Posts: 816 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I don't know..but there is only one I'd rather play with. I think she's too hard on herself skill wise, but I can count on her.
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    Typhyse - Sanctuary Posts: 3,469 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Well I know this much...under 9000
    Demon_Troll: "takes on the appearance of an innocent archer but turns into a mindless idiot once you hear him speak"
    ~Spazz~