How many clerics do you think are in sanc?

2»

Comments

• Xoria - Sanctuary
    Xoria - Sanctuary Posts: 419 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I can sometimes understand why people say "OMG my charm ticked!" and keep bugging a cleric about it. One of the times before I quit PWI, the pervious cleric was kicked out of the Nirvana squad for repeatedly letting the tank's charm tick and attack instead of healing. This was not a "noob" cleric either; this was one of Sanctuary's oldest players (I think the first to hit 100?).

Doesn't make it any less annoying though.
    [In a distorted place and time][The knife that stabbed me in the back grants me wings]
    [I keep looking to the sky][In order to flee from the memories]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [The world that expands inside of your arms is][///the last secret garden///]
    [If you've already forgotten me, don't forget...]
    [The things that we once embraced]
  • StreamElf - Sanctuary
    StreamElf - Sanctuary Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Add me to the list of smart clerics b:chuckle But why ask for clerics, i am always in need of a barb b:avoid
    8x Cleric (Sanctuary)
    6x Veno (Sanctuary)
    5x Assasin (Harshlands)
    3x Archer (Sanctuary)
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    Typhyse - Sanctuary Posts: 3,469 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Add me to the list of smart clerics b:chuckle But why ask for clerics, i am always in need of a barb b:avoid
    I agree, cleric's are not that hard to find; it's the barbs...
    Demon_Troll: "takes on the appearance of an innocent archer but turns into a mindless idiot once you hear him speak"
    ~Spazz~
  • Lu$t - Sanctuary
    Lu$t - Sanctuary Posts: 1,005 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I can sometimes understand why people say "OMG my charm ticked!" and keep bugging a cleric about it. One of the times before I quit PWI, the pervious cleric was kicked out of the Nirvana squad for repeatedly letting the tank's charm tick and attack instead of healing. This was not a "noob" cleric either; this was one of Sanctuary's oldest players (I think the first to hit 100?).

lol...I think I know who...does it start with a S? XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero~
  • Father_gold - Sanctuary
    Father_gold - Sanctuary Posts: 449 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    i'm a cleric, pretty good one myself. both of my factions(they are sister factions) has a good number (10+) of clerics. we need barbs though. I've played with some really awesome clerics, and met a few others while bh'ing. i think clerics are scare in general because of the treatment we receive in random squads. ppl tend to believe it's the cleric's fault they died, not the fact that they didnt wait or even look at the chatbox to see the cleric say "wait up" or "stop". for me, the top reasons i dislike my cleric are:

-random people whispering for rez,buffs,heal,etc... while im grinding my own quests, then hurrying me or demanding additional "favors". most of the time i just do them, but it is still annoying as all hell.

-faction members monopolizing your limited time with "helping" them with their own quests and goals, but go forbid you ask for help yourself... nothing but tumbleweeds in faction chat (thank god for good faction members)

-random BH squads, where barbs dont like to wear weapons ( this happened last night. he refused to put on his gear(the rest was trash white gear =( ). i ended up kicking him, he then decided he would put on the weapon and i refused to let him back in. he then threatened to WC me and put me on blast, also called the squad losers. he was a 60 barb taking 800-1k damage from phys mobs in bh52~! things like this make me insist on having lead in squads.

besides all that i really do love my cleric. i think the skill needed to be good is a great challenge, and playing a cleric to form is only for the better players of the game. i'm not gonna toot my own horn and say im great, but my faction likes me and i manage to keep my squads alive and be helpful. but yeah... i think the problem is in having barbs.
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    edited September 2010
    We don't like you...WE LOVE YOU!!b:kiss
    Demon_Troll: "takes on the appearance of an innocent archer but turns into a mindless idiot once you hear him speak"
    ~Spazz~
  • DeadRaven - Sanctuary
    DeadRaven - Sanctuary Posts: 407 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    The only time I seem to be able to find a cleric on Sanctuary for a BH run is when I am playing my cleric and don't need one b:cry

Clerics are like cops - they always seem to be around.....until you actually need one b:surrender
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    edited September 2010
    Clerics are like cops - they always seem to be around.....until you actually need one b:surrender

LOL agreed
    ~Spazz~
  • Alyyy - Sanctuary
    Alyyy - Sanctuary Posts: 3,165 Arc User
    edited September 2010

b:laughim puttin this in my sig

rofl
    Clerics are like cops...they always seem to be around.....until you actually need one b:surrender - DeadRaven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited September 2010

I hope you didn't quit.

Welcome back Alyy
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • Lu$t - Sanctuary
    edited September 2010
    The only time I seem to be able to find a cleric on Sanctuary for a BH run is when I am playing my cleric and don't need one b:cry

omg so true xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• MistaBwanden - Sanctuary
    MistaBwanden - Sanctuary Posts: 2,803 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    besides all that i really do love my cleric. i think the skill needed to be good is a great challenge, and playing a cleric to form is only for the better players of the game. i'm not gonna toot my own horn and say im great, but my faction likes me and i manage to keep my squads alive and be helpful. but yeah... i think the problem is in having barbs.

There is no challenge in playing a cleric at all.
    Do you know how simple it is to hold down IH for a few seconds, then attack a bit before going back to IH before the stack runs out?
    If people think a cleric takes skill, they should really play another class and compare the two.
    I'm pretty bored of my cleric because all I gotta do is just hold down a button.
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    Strife_son - Sanctuary Posts: 1,217 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Try 3-2 or 3-3 now with that approach Mista XD
  • Xoria - Sanctuary
    edited September 2010
    I hope you didn't quit.

I did. I only reinstalled PWI to be able to drop in and say "heya" to the "Oz"ians. All MMOs have me bored; same thing over and over again. PWI has gotten too tedious and money- hungry to keep my attention.
    [In a distorted place and time][The knife that stabbed me in the back grants me wings]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    edited September 2010
    Do you know how simple it is to hold down IH for a few seconds, then attack a bit before going back to IH before the stack runs out?
    If people think a cleric takes skill, they should really play another class and compare the two.
    I'm pretty bored of my cleric because all I gotta do is just hold down a button.

Roll yourself a squishy sinb:laugh
    ~Spazz~
    edited September 2010
    Try 3-2 or 3-3 now with that approach Mista XD

Purify is an exception.
    edited September 2010
    Roll yourself a squishy sinb:laugh

Already did.
    b:chuckle
    edited September 2010

hmm, seems like somebody only squads with pros......

my first roll was a sin (was given a crappy hybrid build as advice on how to allocate....FAIL)

my second roll was a psy, i LOVE HER~! learned to DD with faction mates watching me die in fb39 waaaaaaayyy too many times. all that fishy-hate goin on really forced me to show ppl i could play along and get stuff done. being an executor in faction taught me to control DPS and use my skills to COMPLIMENT squads..... in general, i helped make a hated class (at the time) pretty acceptable( to my friends and faction-mates)

my third roll was a cleric, becuase only one of my friends had one and there were too many unreliable clerics running around. me and a friend rolled "twin" clerics and now we are both about 70 and keep company with about 10 diff clerics of similar caliber (AZTEKDOOD~! OTNEKI~! SUNRAH~! DINO~! LEELETA~! ZIVA~!, and more all FTW~!)

you say spamming IH is easy, try spamming IH when you are teaching a squad to run farren for the first time, or you have impulsive ( but awesome, likable) faction-members who don't always pay attention to the chat-box.... it gets hard when a chrome won't cut it and bodies start to hit the floor (key the rock music.) I have to say when i talk about skill, i mean jumping in a random squad (many times with folk that dont speak english), jumping into a glutt BH59 and making it out alive with only a few deaths nad little time wasted. i'm talking about running instances with improperly statted or geared players and not doing the jerk-move (bailing, ********, whining) and making it work out. sometimes it takes taking control of a squad, or letting them die while you HP out of danger, but personally, i dont drop squad and i dont kick players for being non-pro (i am NOT pro, i just play one on T.V.)

all in all, i dont have experience with other factions on sanc or anywhere else, just my little

*>KILL ALL! // PAPERBOAT >*

circle of friends.... maybe you guys need to join us up and have some fun, maybe get the services of a cleric or two.... ;p

and one more thing ...

Typhyse for president
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I did. I only reinstalled PWI to be able to drop in and say "heya" to the "Oz"ians. All MMOs have me bored; same thing over and over again. PWI has gotten too tedious and money- hungry to keep my attention.

Keep it installed and check in once in awhile and see if I reached 90 yet.
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • Xoria - Sanctuary
    edited September 2010
    Keep it installed and check in once in awhile and see if I reached 90 yet.

b:laugh Will do~
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lu$t - Sanctuary
    edited September 2010

You miss the holidays we have on sanc though :o (happy **** year!) 8D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Typhyse - Sanctuary
    edited September 2010
    hmm, seems like somebody only squads with pros......

my first roll was a sin (was given a crappy hybrid build as advice on how to allocate....FAIL)

my second roll was a psy, i LOVE HER~! learned to DD with faction mates watching me die in fb39 waaaaaaayyy too many times. all that fishy-hate goin on really forced me to show ppl i could play along and get stuff done. being an executor in faction taught me to control DPS and use my skills to COMPLIMENT squads..... in general, i helped make a hated class (at the time) pretty acceptable( to my friends and faction-mates)

my third roll was a cleric, becuase only one of my friends had one and there were too many unreliable clerics running around. me and a friend rolled "twin" clerics and now we are both about 70 and keep company with about 10 diff clerics of similar caliber (AZTEKDOOD~! OTNEKI~! SUNRAH~! DINO~! LEELETA~! ZIVA~!, and more all FTW~!)

you say spamming IH is easy, try spamming IH when you are teaching a squad to run farren for the first time, or you have impulsive ( but awesome, likable) faction-members who don't always pay attention to the chat-box.... it gets hard when a chrome won't cut it and bodies start to hit the floor (key the rock music.) I have to say when i talk about skill, i mean jumping in a random squad (many times with folk that dont speak english), jumping into a glutt BH59 and making it out alive with only a few deaths nad little time wasted. i'm talking about running instances with improperly statted or geared players and not doing the jerk-move (bailing, ********, whining) and making it work out. sometimes it takes taking control of a squad, or letting them die while you HP out of danger, but personally, i dont drop squad and i dont kick players for being non-pro (i am NOT pro, i just play one on T.V.)

all in all, i dont have experience with other factions on sanc or anywhere else, just my little

*>KILL ALL! // PAPERBOAT >*

circle of friends.... maybe you guys need to join us up and have some fun, maybe get the services of a cleric or two.... ;p

and one more thing ...

Typhyse for president

WHAT!??! Awwwhz... I love you toob:cute
    Agreed, Aztek, Sunrah, and Otenki (you misspelled it lol) are pwnsome clerics.
    So weird seeing Sunrah 8xb:shocked Bea and I practucaly raised that lovable guy and now he's flown by us.

BTW, my computer should be out of the shop in the next few days, so I'll be regular again.

FATHER_GOLD/WHITE_LIE FOR SUPREME COMMANDER
    ~Spazz~
    edited September 2010
    WHAT!??! Awwwhz... I love you toob:cute
    Agreed, Aztek, Sunrah, and Otenki (you misspelled it lol) are pwnsome clerics.
    So weird seeing Sunrah 8xb:shocked Bea and I practucaly raised that lovable guy and now he's flown by us.

BTW, my computer should be out of the shop in the next few days, so I'll be regular again.

FATHER_GOLD/WHITE_LIE FOR SUPREME COMMANDER

haha, didnt notice, i was replying from the job and had to switch screens so many times. cool, join the fun, everyone is trying to grind to proper FCC levels and get they alts up past 40 all this month. and yeah sun is a fun guy, i'm having a blast with the new crop o' recruits now too.
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    edited September 2010
    Sounds awesome; tis why I came back. I called the shop today and they are STILL repairing my computer (the ordered the part a week ago...). Anyway, I'll be on from my dad's computer tomorrow.
    ...alts...I really need to play my Psy again, she's only 27b:shocked
    ~Spazz~
  • Xoria - Sanctuary
    edited September 2010
    You miss the holidays we have on sanc though :o (happy **** year!) 8D

Rofl, unless I get poked on a messanger~ b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cocobelle - Sanctuary
    Cocobelle - Sanctuary Posts: 960 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Rofl, unless I get poked on a messanger~ b:chuckle

Poke me too when you go on. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Keiko_Soma - Sanctuary
    Keiko_Soma - Sanctuary Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Doesn't matter how many clerics. There is me b:cool
    102 Cleric sage
    100 Barb sage
    101 Archer Demon
    101 BM Demon
    94 Veno demon
    78 Mystic, 68 Psy, 48 Sin, 30 Wiz
    I think I need to stop making alts.... :3
  • Cimeja - Sanctuary
    Cimeja - Sanctuary Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I read in another thread that sanc's overpopulated with cleric b:shocked. I always though there weren't that many clerics since people always ask for clerics in world chat. So anyways I'm curious. How many clerics do you think are in sanc? b:question

too many, all of them lazy tho b:cute
  • Tsumama - Sanctuary
    Tsumama - Sanctuary Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    too many, all of them lazy tho b:cute
    *Rolls eyes*