New, New TW System

Options
Rhyme - Harshlands
Rhyme - Harshlands Posts: 1,004 Arc User
edited August 2010 in General Discussion
I was reading the Chinese PW's Website when I saw this.

http://w2i.wanmei.com/news/gamenews/20100817/54352.shtml

Google Translate Explains a few TW changes but I'm not quite sure what they are.

Could someone translate please?
Post edited by Rhyme - Harshlands on

Comments

• Golassic - Harshlands
    Golassic - Harshlands Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    In addition, the server data exchange, the city rules make no changes, originally gangs need to re-occupation of the territories, occupied territory of the original gang will receive compensation payments, compensation, and percentage of occupied territory and proceeds 1.5 times a week.

maybe if the guilds lost a territorie they gonna get a %/coins from the week reward that the new holder of that terr will get?
    Useing ↑ in Forsaken World forum too

NightRage, WaffleChan, MistaBwanden, SoIar, WraithTanker, BeingHope, Zanyru won't be forgotten~!

RedsRose,Boogiepanda,NiightmareXz,Airyll u guys said everything that i wanned to say =] b:victory[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fliiick - Heavens Tear
    Fliiick - Heavens Tear Posts: 597 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    By the looks of it, they're upgrading the server, aking the framework better, allowing smoother running of the game.

Also the terrtories map will be wiped, and land holding factions will receive compensation.

That's my take on it.

Oh, and it's happening at tonight's maintenance b:shocked
    ~Almost original Tao member~
    Former Tao Director

IGN: Fliiick
    Cleric 100
    Currently Radiance
  • Crazydan - Heavens Tear
    Crazydan - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,178 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    By the looks of it, they're upgrading the server, aking the framework better, allowing smoother running of the game.

Also the terrtories map will be wiped, and land holding factions will receive compensation.

That's my take on it.

OMG HOLD ME HUNNY b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Andres - Dreamweaver
    Andres - Dreamweaver Posts: 462 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I was reading the Chinese PW's Website when I saw this.

http://w2i.wanmei.com/news/gamenews/20100817/54352.shtml

Google Translate Explains a few TW changes but I'm not quite sure what they are.

Could someone translate please?
    http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=zh-CN&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fw2i.wanmei.com%2Fnews%2Fgamenews%2F20100817%2F54352.shtml

Lolmapreset? b:chuckle

I guess that the mirage pay update didn't stop CN faction from dominating, I guess that's it for fake bidding as a domination tool b:laugh
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    We came, we saw, we painted it red.
    10/10/10 Calamity
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options

That's my take on it.

Wait, resetting the map? O_o
  • Golassic - Harshlands
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Whatever it is, im 100% sure that most ppl wont like it!

And if Fliiick is right many ppl gonna quit.

NightRage, WaffleChan, MistaBwanden, SoIar, WraithTanker, BeingHope, Zanyru won't be forgotten~!

RedsRose,Boogiepanda,NiightmareXz,Airyll u guys said everything that i wanned to say =] b:victory[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aelric - Lost City
    Aelric - Lost City Posts: 1,031 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options

That's my take on it.

upgrading servers :O pw doesnt do taht lolol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks XRipetidex for the awesome sig!
    "I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope and that enables you to laugh at life's realities."
    -Dr. Seuss
    b:victory
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Whatever it is, im 100% sure that most ppl wont like it!

And if Fliiick is right many ppl gonna quit.

I don't think resetting the map will upset too many people, now that lands only give mirages. Sure, there'll be people getting mad, as always with any changes, but not nearly as many as there would be if lands still paid money
  • Kupuntu - Sanctuary
    Kupuntu - Sanctuary Posts: 3,008 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Map reset already came up like six months ago and it was posted to the forums too. It never happened here. They are merging the servers on CN version (again) and therefore resetting the map.

Unless there is some new info, I can't read Chinese so it's kinda hard to know.
    100% F2P player. Started PW: March 2007, Quit PW: March 2011.
    pwcalc.com/e7016929e7b204ae "Pure axe" 8k HP multipath BM, last one of my kind.
  • Aelric - Lost City
    edited August 2010
    Options
    im confused about why the crappy translation of the site keeps saying perfect world international.... waht are they gonna do to us :O
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope and that enables you to laugh at life's realities."
    -Dr. Seuss
  • Crescendia - Harshlands
    Crescendia - Harshlands Posts: 805 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Yeah, I cant understand the google translator
    Originally Posted by Curses - Harshlands

Sidenote: hilarious name for a boat: "Yeah Buoy".

b:laughb:laugh
  • Golassic - Harshlands
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I don't think resetting the map will upset too many people, now that lands only give mirages. Sure, there'll be people getting mad, as always with any changes, but not nearly as many as there would be if lands still paid money

zulu,kl...they paid alot of money for the lands in HL. Im sure that Nurfed gonna kill every person on hes way. He gonna be really mad. I dont care abt KL becouse they would end like KD.

• NonameWiz - Sanctuary
    NonameWiz - Sanctuary Posts: 506 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Yes, they are for us:

- Map reset b:victory

- Upgrade our PWI server infrastructure b:victory
    Rank 8 Wizard: 1% farm b:shutup
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    edited August 2010
    Options
    zulu,kl...they paid alot of money for the lands in HL. Im sure that Nurfed gonna kill every person on hes way. He gonna be really mad.
    I don't think so because they can just take them back again. As funny as it would be to see him rage pking, I doubt it would happen.

I dont care abt KL becouse they would end like KD.
    Unlikely.
  • yushaa
    yushaa Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I looked back and seems like the 1.5x thing is what the current occupiers get for the land as compensation for the wipe. So any guild owning a level 3 land will get 15 mil, level 2 land will get 30 mil, lvl 1 land has no info.

EDIT

Pretty much what okeano is saying, reason for edit :S
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    edited August 2010
    Options
    yushaa wrote: »
    From what i gather, its changing the pay for the land levels.
    Level 1 = no change
    Level 2 = 30 mil per week
    Level 3 = 15 mil per week

So basically, they are getting a 1.5x increase in pay

No, because lands already not paying anything. It seems more like compensation (for taking the lands away) based on 1.5X of the old land payment.
  • Conavar - Heavens Tear
    Conavar - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,193 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    But it's PW-CN ... So dont expect any changes to happen here
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kasumi - Dreamweaver
    Kasumi - Dreamweaver Posts: 346 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options

what are you talking about, any change they did on pw cn, we saw that **** come here.
    Calamity
    Regenesis
    o_o.com

⎝⏠⏝⏠⎠
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    edited August 2010
    Options

What? LMAO. Where have you been? All the major changes with PWI such as TT weapons for TB, demon/sage skills for TB, no spark in stealth for sins, lands paying mirages and every other changes, happens in PW CN then here. Regular forum goers knew all about those changes before they actually happened to PWI.
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    what are you talking about, any change they did on pw cn, we saw that **** come here.

Server merges and Map resets didn't come here.... We just get more empty servers.

But the news DOES mention PWI. So it may come here.
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • Conavar - Heavens Tear
    Conavar - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,193 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options

Only patch changes.. Map resets are not the same.. PW-CN have previously reset TW maps and nothing happened here .. So this will pretty much be the same.

@ Dan

It always seems to translate it to " Perfect World International ". Even things that are 100% not aimed at this version
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • vristion
    vristion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Map resets with compensation for it, would be far better than mirages.
  • Golassic - Harshlands
    edited August 2010
    Options

Perfect international" part of the server data exchange announcement - "Perfect International - Fairy Magic unbounded" official website

In order to optimize server configurations to further enhance the "international version of Perfect World," the quality of service, but also give players the opportunity for mutual exchange, the increasing size of adaptation needs, "Perfect World International Edition" on some server data exchange operations Thus the inconvenience to you, please understand.

After the data exchange, "Perfect World International Edition" server not only with a new, high-quality server, the server will apply the new framework. The new server architecture can not only accommodate more players, but also allows players to experience the game more fluid environment and face intense battle city.

Bla Bla Bla Bla...

• TheDan - Sanctuary
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Only patch changes.. Map resets are not the same.. PW-CN have previously reset TW maps and nothing happened here .. So this will pretty much be the same.

Yes, but they're upgrading the servers... it should apply here too. I personally think they may merge servers on PWI too. Too many empty servers.

• Aelric - Lost City
    edited August 2010
    Options
    maybe they are merging the chinese and english servers!! lolololol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -Dr. Seuss
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    edited August 2010
    Options

Lmfao, that'd never be allowed due to IP bans haahahah.

• Okeano - Harshlands
    edited August 2010
    Options

Rofl. b:laugh
  • Whiner - Sanctuary
    Whiner - Sanctuary Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I seriously just think they are merging their own servers as someone said and whipeing the map to make it fair. "Perfect World International" is my guess what they call the new server that is combined from the others.

Really, why would they post information about Perfect World International when they have their own servers? It's Perfect World Entertainment that has the publishing rights for pwi, not them.
  • wraithkiller69
    wraithkiller69 Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options

@ Dan

It always seems to translate it to " Perfect World International ". Even things that are 100% not aimed at this version

This is true. If you go back to the Server vs Server pk thing that the china PW did for the World cup it translated to Perfect World International with Google, but we never got that b:surrender
  • vristion
    vristion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    That would be hell squad..

Cleric: chineese
    Barb: mexican

rest: l33t speaking americans.