Hostility towards cashshoppers

Options
Kirstena - Heavens Tear
Kirstena - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
edited August 2010 in Venomancer
Why are there so many players who will go out of their way just to berate/insult players who paid rl cash for ingame items?

Do they not know those are also the players who are paying for the upkeep plus etc fees for the servers, payrolls of staffs, rents and stuffs?

Also, who are they to determine the money I spent is a waste? I get paid for my work in rl, then I pay for ingame items because I feel like it instead on wasting on booze and smokes (which IMO is a bigger waste of money but that is my personal pov).*

I hope those players that are playing this for free remember it is the paying users here that is keeping the game free for them. It is your own problem/choice that you don't want/can't afford to pay for the ingame items, but stop saying that paying money for them is a waste. Just as most of us who pay aren't calling you, players who don't/won't/can't pay, names like losers/leechers/freeloaders/etc. b:angry

/end rant
Post edited by Kirstena - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Squeakytoy - Dreamweaver
    Squeakytoy - Dreamweaver Posts: 660 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Why is this posted on the veno board?

Also, envy etc. Though, I only hate stupid people who spend oodles of cash on awesome gear, then fail miserably at playing their class. Such awesome equipment is wasted on them.
  • LifeHunting - Heavens Tear
    LifeHunting - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,023 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Squeaktoy: yep, like accelerator on HT. She can't play her class worth a ****, and yet all her gear is damn amazing :/
  • Lythianaa - Dreamweaver
    Lythianaa - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,307 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Yea....why is this posted on the veno board?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thank you so much ForsakenX for the sig b:cute
  • tweakz
    tweakz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I get rich off the cash shoppers so I'm happy. Even if they didn't exist, there's still people who've played longer or are better merchants. I been playing an Assassin, but don't plan on mastering the class. It's mostly for a couple abilities and the APS thing.

What's worse, someone with great DD and survivability playing kinda half butted, or someone who raced to level and is now way under equipped and slowing everyone else in a party down? IE, BM with lvl 85 +3 axes in FF 95+ who can't hold aggro from a veno's single Noxious even after waiting 3-4 hits.
    Be kind: Help the GMs to depopulate the servers.
  • Solandri - Heavens Tear
    Solandri - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Also, who are they to determine the money I spent is a waste? I get paid for my work in rl, then I pay for ingame items because I feel like it instead on wasting on booze and smokes (which IMO is a bigger waste of money but that is my personal pov).*
    Like I said in the herc thread, it's because of people using their standards to judge other people's actions. They either can't afford to spend money on the game, or don't think it's worth spending money on, so they conclude that anybody who spends money on the game is a dope. All the time forgetting that some people can easily afford to drop a couple $hundred on a game, or think the game is worth spending money on.

There also seems to be a group of people who thinks everything should be fair, and nobody should be able to buy their way to an advantage over other players. Nothing wrong with that, but the type of MMORPG for them already exists - they have a monthly subscription fee so everyone pays the same amount and gets the same treatment. If you want to play for free like in this game, you either have to learn to deal with the inherent advantage people who pay will have over you; or you need to find a private server subject to the whims of the owner, who may decide his electricity bill is too high and shut down the server taking all your hard-earned levels and gear with it.
  • Kirstena - Heavens Tear
    Kirstena - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Sorry for posting this under the forum subforum but from reading on all the classes' forums, most of the hostilities stems from here. Mostly against Hercules owners and maybe some gear shoppers. Also when they go on ranting about how a hercless veno can fair better than a fail herc veno, have they even wonder what if they themselves and the herc veno are of equal standing in terms of skills and gears but the opposition have a herc? And most of those that are complaining have to stop kidding yourself. Sop saying stuffs like you can do things the herc owner can't when what you have can also be obtained by the said herc owner too, without paying rl money to boot too.
  • Vixennia - Raging Tide
    Vixennia - Raging Tide Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    You know it's like I just told another player the other day when he asked why I would spend real money on pixels that are usless:

It's MY money. If I want to spend it on this particular game rather than a $400 game system with 4 or 5 $70 games then that's my perogative. And frankly who do you think you are that I have to justify to you what I spend MY money on?

What's worthless to you is valuable to me. Worth and value are subjective to each individual.

And then of course they got offended. QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ. Who cares. Step off and mind your own business. Seriously. That's all that needs to be said cash shop QQers.
  • tweakz
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Well, I wouldn't want to be in business with the type of person that would pay money for such a suspiciously buggy game that can be played very well for free. When it comes to playing with them in game, different story.
  • Aniella - Harshlands
    Aniella - Harshlands Posts: 729 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    LOL stupid..why care about what other waste their life on...ITS NOT UR PROB..ITS their own prob..If they want waste bills on kid game..its theiir prob not any1 else..

b:laughim not the1 how waste my real life for a kid game...i play only 2hr a day for fun..uh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

QQ If i did Crazy stone at 3x AND not 6x, i had been lvl 105 now!
    Didnt know about Bh/CrazyStone before lvl 6x LOL
  • tweakz
    edited August 2010
    Options
    u parnts westid munee on skool.
  • XxLady_XelxX - Dreamweaver
    XxLady_XelxX - Dreamweaver Posts: 455 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Random Observation: Posting this here may have been due to the fact Venos have had a longer rep as a 'cashshoppers' class, due to herc and nix being available long before packs and gear, and we're the big 'overpowered' item of those days. Or maybe not...but it sounded logical in my head. XD;;;

On topic: My logic is the same as most that have already posted; not hating on the spending itself, but on the lack of skill/braincells/consideration for those that don't have the same luxury.
  • Lythianaa - Dreamweaver
    Lythianaa - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,307 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    On topic: My logic is the same as most that have already posted; not hating on the spending itself, but on the lack of skill/braincells/consideration for those that don't have the same luxury.

b:victoryb:victoryb:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thank you so much ForsakenX for the sig b:cute
  • tweakz
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Please explain lack of consideration? How are they different from the people who raced to level doing anything but actually playing the game (WQ, CS, Hyper FF), or the people that are just to lazy to do anything but spam heal or venemous?

If you hate the way someone plays, hate 'em for that. Otherwise it just seems like jealousy to me.
  • Chinami - Raging Tide
    Chinami - Raging Tide Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    People are immature and look for any reason they can find to hate someone for being different. Watch when someone posts a thread saying they're high level and starting to get bored and hoping the company released more content. You can't believe the vicious insults a person asking for more content gets. In games that have raid content those who raid get hate from those who don't. There are people who want to put limiters on the log in time of all accounts so that everything is fair and throw all kinds of insults toward those who play more than them.

The internet does a wonderful job of unveiling the true character of people. Many look for any reason to hate to insult others it's as simple as that.
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Squeaktoy: yep, like accelerator on HT. She can't play her class worth a ****, and yet all her gear is damn amazing :/

completed a full RB with accelerator and exegesis (no wiz or archer) and it was one of the smoothest deltas i've ever done.

you sound like a jealous tool, and explode with envy every time you see accel cause you know you'll never be able to get that caliber of gear. as evidenced by your sig. not one chip or coin towards your goal in since you made it your sig. Haters be hating, sorry about your fail, but its not accel's fault. b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ladyhellcatq - Dreamweaver
    Ladyhellcatq - Dreamweaver Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Maybe this was posted in veno section cause venos benefit alot from cash shopping. Was just reviewing my account as I have been playing well over a year now...Looks like my veno has cost me about 800$ give or take a few. I have a herc,a nix, rank 6, an aquadash+8,calm robe, magic warsoul helm, am lv 100 etc. still have many nice objects left to get through non cash shopping means, but i did cash shop enough that im fairly powerfull if played well. Truthfully wish packs were better rewarding considering the cost but all in all not so bad since I have spent countless hours playing,an would have spent more had i been doing almost anything else.
    To those that have 2500$plus characters, I think you are nuts, but if you fell like it is worth it then it is your money not mine. You are not hurting me spending your money so oh well, an yeah you may be helping me by helping keep server free...That said I killed what looked like a ten thousand dollar character today in a duel...was partly luck..but proves money is not an assured win.
  • Reshanta - Sanctuary
    Reshanta - Sanctuary Posts: 350 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    A lot of people online are very nosy and envious. They don't like to see you have anything good, if they don't have it, or if you didn't work equally hard for it as they did. I just let them assume the worst, while keeping my means of obtaining stuff in this game a secret.
    Lonely man with a big heart.
  • sleepcat
    sleepcat Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Why are there so many players who will go out of their way just to berate/insult players who paid rl cash for ingame items?

Do they not know those are also the players who are paying for the upkeep plus etc fees for the servers, payrolls of staffs, rents and stuffs?

I hope those players that are playing this for free remember it is the paying users here that is keeping the game free for them. It is your own problem/choice that you don't want/can't afford to pay for the ingame items, but stop saying that paying money for them is a waste. Just as most of us who pay aren't calling you, players who don't/won't/can't pay, names like losers/leechers/freeloaders/etc. b:angry

/end rant

Because of condescending attitudes like that from some cash shoppers I guess?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2010
    Options
    sleepcat wrote: »
    Because of condescending attitudes like that from some cash shoppers I guess?
    It's not condescending, it's a statement of fact. The cash shoppers do keep the game running, allowing others to play for free. And if you can't afford to pay for things in this game, the only way to fix that is to change what's going on in your life. Asking PWE to give you all the cool stuff the cash shoppers are getting, while still keeping the game free is a non-functional business model for them.

And the only time I've heard that point brought up is in response to free players complaining about cash shoppers. I've never seen a cash shopper bring it up unprovoked (at least until this thread), indicating the condescension is actually on the part of the free players thinking that cash shoppers are somehow inferior because they "have to resort to" spending money on the game. Kirstena did bring up a very good point: Cash shoppers don't call free players losers or leechers. But for some reasons free players like to complain about cash shoppers.
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    It's true i like to add cash shopper on some build help or something hard to get, but that because it was easier than playing free. (less stress less time needed) I facepalm when someone blaming people that keep the game running . . and when the game closed usually these people say some bad things about the company, actually they were enjoy playing or not ? And it seems these people was kind that likes to say :
    " If you don't like, don't play it. " Then why they not leave and continue being hostile to people that pay ?

If someone want to use their money on something and you think it's not a smart move like what you think. It's their money up to them to how they spent it, everyone is different. Just like your life, it's your life you can do whatever you wanted if you not fear anything. But being hostile isn't a good thing to do. I know most player ingame were children to teenager, so i think people on forum were adult.

If want some example of huge money wasting you can always see boys that keep add something on their rides, girls that buying so many *make beautiful & healty* medicine & tools, people that buying old things for large sum of money, fashion maniac, alcoholic, and many other.
    On museum there some staff that dispatched to complete the museum collection, the staff can goes on world trip for the sake of these collection. And usually the transport fee is cheaper than the price of what the staff found for the collection. Museum use lots of money to do that, yet not gain much usually. But they like to do it so nothing wrong. People should already know what will happen next when spent money on something, especially because they really and adult. But desire is something hard to fight back even if you know what will happen next.
    b:surrender
    As usual internet show people true color
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • tweakz
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I like what one non cash shopper said once: that the good merchs blow the cash shoppers away with only a few exceptions on the server.

Good thing people can't tell what skin, eye, and hair color we have in RL because we'd find hate for those also. b:laugh
  • _aMiHaN_ - Archosaur
    _aMiHaN_ - Archosaur Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    They are hostile to cashshoppers because they can't accept the fact that these players got cool stuff in a matter of seconds while they grind for months just to get theirs. They can't accept the fact that someone overpowered them in a matter of days.

I met a lot of cashshoppers and like non-cashshoppers, they do also enjoy the game. They like that game that they even spent cash on it. Cashshoppers have enough money to throw in this game so don't be jealous with them. It's their money and they are entitled to decided when and where to use. In short, its their problem not yours. Get on with you life and deal with your insecurity b:chuckle.

For those people who keep on screaming everyday in the forum due to heavy cash shop on this game, well, better leave this game and look for games where there is no cash shop. Stop complaining and posting in the forum, just leave the game quitely. Cash shop is permanent and its a culture in every f2p games that I knew.

If you happened to squad with a cash shopper and didn't like his playing style, well, better stop complaining. Its either you leave the squad or kick him right away.

Imagine what will happen if there's no cat shop and everything is free. Where will this game get their funds to operate?

Imagine that all players are spending real money, there will be no jealousy because they can get what others have at the same time the developers will be happy. b:surrender
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Imagine that all players are spending real money, there will be no jealousy because they can get what others have at the same time the developers will be happy. b:surrender

P2P games is better on these case
    Everyone is equal there, we can avoid jealous people (at last peope only jealous on achievement)

If only there a P2P game on my country b:surrender (currency problems)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Reshanta - Sanctuary
    Reshanta - Sanctuary Posts: 350 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    P2P games is better on these case
    Everyone is equal there, we can avoid jealous people (at last peope only jealous on achievement)

If only there a P2P game on my country b:surrender (currency problems)

P2P is no good though.. charge for less fun and all you get a bunch of nerfs and even more unhappy players. The mess you and everyone else complains about does NOT hold a candle to P2P stuff, I can assure you of that.

I've had more fun in this game than the other 3 MMOs I play which are P2P combined..

Let me say it again..

P2P = CHARGE **** MONTHLY RATES for even LESS CONTENT AND MORE UNCESSARY NERFS.

If only it was allowed to talk about other MMOs here, I would go into more detail.

But here's a tiny preview:

This MMO I played:

Max lvl50
    TNLs after lvl30 = 30,000,000(Thirty-million)

Compared to PWI, 30,000,000 is about 90 levels of xp. There are no hypers, no anything, and there isn't a lot of quests to help you along the way. Goodbye to your sanity. This is one game where there really ISNT much to do and it's 7 months old.

The monthly rate: 14.99.The game itself is 50 bucks.
    You have the ability to fly at lvl20 I think..BUT you cannot fly everywhere. ONLY inside CITIES.
    Compared to PWI; We are free to fly ALL over the world. And the game is FREE.

The areas feel like you are literally inside of a glass bottle.
    In PWI; Big world is big.

The game is PvP orientated, which was done VERY poorly.
    Compared to PWI; At least assasins are not the problem in PvP. That's PWI's only shortcoming when I compare it to this one.

We have mounts. We have flight. We have 1000000000000000000000 ways to make coin. We have fashion, which we don't have to use the shop to buy, just buy from players! Makeover scrolls, sure other players have to cash shop them, but non cash shoppers can buy them from players. We have a ton of options for gear - they are unique looking and cool to look at. Lots of instances, damn lots of content for a game you're not being charged for in the slightest. This game is freaking convenient to the player if you ask me. I'm never going back to a pay 2 play game. They don't deliver.
    Lonely man with a big heart.
    edited August 2010
    Options
    P2P is no good though.. charge for less fun and all you get a bunch of nerfs and even more unhappy players. The mess you and everyone else complains about does NOT hold a candle to P2P stuff, I can assure you of that.

I've had more fun in this game than the other 3 MMOs I play which are P2P combined..

I am happy to find someone who enjoy these game purely, have fun. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ms_HopToIt - Sanctuary
    Ms_HopToIt - Sanctuary Posts: 914 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Spending a little money here and there on this game isnt bad. It only becomes bad, when it becomes addicting to spend it on; Like spending 1000s a month on alcohol or other types of drugs...

Spending a little money is fine, little as in: Think of what your spending on this game in a month or 2 your limit for going out to the movies. which might be around 20 USD once every 1 to 2 months. Thats my normal spending amount, and i havent done that in 4 months. Only on special accassions will i spend more than that at once, like birthday or christmas.
    >.<
  • XmasBunny_ - Archosaur
    XmasBunny_ - Archosaur Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options

/end rant

well some ppl demand others to have expensive stuff and lvl faster at the same time... imo this is only possible with cash shop. if we can't keep up to their "demandings" they call us fail. sorry but some ppl call indirectly fail to non cash shopers. and yes if i had to choose between wasting rl money in alcool/smoke and this game i'd soooo chose the game XD (i care about my health lol).
    Sorry for posting this under the forum subforum but from reading on all the classes' forums, most of the hostilities stems from here. Mostly against Hercules owners and maybe some gear shoppers. Also when they go on ranting about how a hercless veno can fair better than a fail herc veno, have they even wonder what if they themselves and the herc veno are of equal standing in terms of skills and gears but the opposition have a herc? And most of those that are complaining have to stop kidding yourself. Sop saying stuffs like you can do things the herc owner can't when what you have can also be obtained by the said herc owner too, without paying rl money to boot too.

well the herc issue is a very old thing... if venos wanna lvl fast they don't have enough time to work on a herc, considering they r going to obtain it from ig coin, when they r expected to get an herc by lvl90+ or no cool squads for them... that's almost a csing demanding (i only say almost cause u can always slow down on ur lvling, grind and get 90mil to pay an herc (my server herc cost)), since u will be called "fail" by some ppl if u don't lvl fast. again those venos r indirectly called fail by non csing.

u better don't rage about this cause there r always both sides. u r on the cs side, i for example am on the non csing side (only spent 20€ in almost 2 yearsXD). we both get flamed... it hapens... life's like this :p
  • XmasBunny_ - Archosaur
    XmasBunny_ - Archosaur Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    And if you can't afford to pay for things in this game, the only way to fix that is to change what's going on in your life.

if u r free to spend rl money (cause u certainly are), then i am free to NOT spend, nthing wrong with my life really, that was a bad use of words imo, besides some ppl CAN afford but don't want to spend their money periode.

and i am amazed by seeing 2 ppl (sorry if there were more, didn't notice) stating that cash sopers don't call fail/loosers/whatever to non cash shopers. i already talked about this in my last post... some ppl call us fail if we lvl slowly. now lets consider some ppl only play 2 hours a day cause of school/work/rl responsabilities/whatever and some1 from those ppl want to lvl fast so it won't be called "fail": the only option is bhing to death! with 2 hours a day, how can they do much more than finding a squad and making the full bh run? so u see no time for grinding or tt or whatever they get their coin from and for merchanting u need like a mil to start with (perfectly earnable from grinding but again we r talking about ppl that bh). do u see where i wanna get? in these cases, the only option is to cs so they can sell gold to pay skills, repairs and stuff, other way they will be REALLY fail cause they r underskilled, undergeared (and in veno case, they will have underlvled pets). so how can u tell csers don't call non csers "fail"? and sorry but this is a true story, i've seen it happening with me and other ppl.

idc if u spend ur rl money in game, maybe i'd waste more if i could, but pls ,for those out there that think we can/want all affort what u can/want, just sthu and mind ur own business too, we r not fail if we try to lvl slow so we can work to get what u got by the cs way. kthanksbye.

P.S.: this kind of threads about csing vs non csing and herc vs non herc should stop. i am tired of seeing this kind of hate on foruns and it only results on more hate. if u don't like when they flame u about csing tell them in the face, no need for threads really, and if they don't listen just get over it cause they r kids if they can't understand that different ppl make different choices.
    edited August 2010
    Options
    if u r free to spend rl money (cause u certainly are), then i am free to NOT spend, nthing wrong with my life really, that was a bad use of words imo, besides some ppl CAN afford but don't want to spend their money periode.
    No, I picked those words carefully. If you can't afford to pay for things in the game, then you need to fix something up in your life IMHO. If you can afford to, it doesn't matter whether or not you choose to pay for things in game.

This is a philosophical note, but I think everyone should strive in life to earn enough money to afford their necessities, plus a little something extra for entertainment. If you're only able to earn enough to barely cover your necessities, then I would say your financial situation is not ideal, and you should look into improving your situation so you can afford a bit more.
    and i am amazed by seeing 2 ppl (sorry if there were more, didn't notice) stating that cash sopers don't call fail/loosers/whatever to non cash shopers. i already talked about this in my last post... some ppl call us fail if we lvl slowly.
    Only indirectly has to do with spending money on the game. Correlation is not causation.
    now lets consider some ppl only play 2 hours a day cause of school/work/rl responsabilities/whatever and some1 from those ppl want to lvl fast so it won't be called "fail":
    There's a saying I came up with back when I was playing EQ. Everyone who is higher level than you needs to get a life. Everyone who is lower level than you is a clueless noob. The point being, that everyone thinks their rate of leveling is the correct rate, and that people who level both faster or slower are somehow "doing it wrong".

There is no "correct" leveling rate, just level at whatever rate you find comfortable. (This is also another long-standing gripe I've had with the leveling system in modern MMOs. It forces RL friends to stay around the same level if they want to play together. Ideally, one person spending an extra weekend playing the game shouldn't make it harder for the friend who didn't get to play that weekend.)
    the only option is bhing to death! with 2 hours a day, how can they do much more than finding a squad and making the full bh run? so u see no time for grinding or tt or whatever they get their coin from and for merchanting u need like a mil to start with (perfectly earnable from grinding but again we r talking about ppl that bh). do u see where i wanna get? in these cases, the only option is to cs so they can sell gold to pay skills, repairs and stuff, other way they will be REALLY fail cause they r underskilled, undergeared (and in veno case, they will have underlvled pets). so how can u tell csers don't call non csers "fail"? and sorry but this is a true story, i've seen it happening with me and other ppl.
    All that is more a matter of finding a good faction. While the game certainly can be played alone, it really isn't meant to be played that way. If it were, it'd be a single-player game, not an MMO. A good faction will go a long ways to helping you run BH without having to look for a squad, doing TT runs to help you with your gear, and reduce your repair bills by spreading out the costs between squadded players. They can even help you out with merchanting (they can suggest prices for your cat shop).

The high amount of coin needed for skills is a result of the 2x exp everyone is so ga-ga over. With 2x exp, you level up faster while getting 1x the amount of coin. So you get to the level where you can buy the skill upgrade, but you haven't earned enough coin to do it. I mostly leveled up before they recently went crazy with 2x exp, and the game really is pretty well balanced in terms of the coin you make in regular play if it's at 1x exp 1x drops, or 2x exp 2x drops. Unfortunately they've recently been doing a lot of 2x exp but 1x drops, which is **** over people like you. I can suggest a fix, but I don't think you'll like it: dump exp into genies to slow down your leveling rate.
    idc if u spend ur rl money in game, maybe i'd waste more if i could, but pls ,for those out there that think we can/want all affort what u can/want, just sthu and mind ur own business too, we r not fail if we try to lvl slow so we can work to get what u got by the cs way. kthanksbye.
    From what you've written, I think you're jumping to the conclusion that anyone who criticizes you for not leveling quickly enough, or not having a herc, or not having your skills leveled, that they're all complaining that you should cash shop. That's a specious conclusion I think.
    P.S.: this kind of threads about csing vs non csing and herc vs non herc should stop. i am tired of seeing this kind of hate on foruns and it only results on more hate. if u don't like when they flame u about csing tell them in the face, no need for threads really, and if they don't listen just get over it cause they r kids if they can't understand that different ppl make different choices.
    Hmm. I've always believed getting these sorts of things out in the open will help people reach a better understanding with each other and hopefully stop hating each other over these things. If you leave it unsaid, it's still there. Pretending it doesn't exist doesn't make it go away.
  • Aniella - Harshlands
    Aniella - Harshlands Posts: 729 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    -.-.hei what about see the real world^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

QQ If i did Crazy stone at 3x AND not 6x, i had been lvl 105 now!
    Didnt know about Bh/CrazyStone before lvl 6x LOL