Hostility towards cashshoppers

Options
2»

Comments

• _Surreal_ - Heavens Tear
    _Surreal_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,458 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Squeaktoy: yep, like accelerator on HT. She can't play her class worth a ****, and yet all her gear is damn amazing :/

...just saw this and had to post. accel is a damn good sin, and before that a ****ing awesome wiz, just because you fail so hard at bm doesnt mean you have to take it out on cashshoppers who know how to play their class
    /endrantatfailbm

also as if you know what being able to play a sin is like...so stop posting, start experiencing things before you go blabbing out your ****
    TheEmpire

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • sleepcat
    sleepcat Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    ...just saw this and had to post. accel is a damn good sin, and before that a ****ing awesome wiz, just because you fail so hard at bm doesnt mean you have to take it out on cashshoppers who know how to play their class
    /endrantatfailbm

also as if you know what being able to play a sin is like...so stop posting, start experiencing things before you go blabbing out your ****

Tell Santa to pay me back. b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Surreal_ - Heavens Tear
    _Surreal_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,458 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    sleepcat wrote: »
    Tell Santa to pay me back. b:sad

tell him yourselfb:chuckle i havent been ingame longer then 5 minutes to check my mail and auction stuffs...slowly working up 11milb:surrender
    TheEmpire

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XmasBunny_ - Archosaur
    XmasBunny_ - Archosaur Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    No, I picked those words carefully. If you can't afford to pay for things in the game, then you need to fix something up in your life IMHO. If you can afford to, it doesn't matter whether or not you choose to pay for things in game.

did u ever notice this game is for teenagers too? u never know if the person behind the screen has age enough to get a job. that's what i was refering to (i know a bunch of them under 16yo).
    Only indirectly has to do with spending money on the game. Correlation is not causation.

All that is more a matter of finding a good faction. While the game certainly can be played alone, it really isn't meant to be played that way. If it were, it'd be a single-player game, not an MMO. A good faction will go a long ways to helping you run BH without having to look for a squad, doing TT runs to help you with your gear, and reduce your repair bills by spreading out the costs between squadded players. They can even help you out with merchanting (they can suggest prices for your cat shop).

The high amount of coin needed for skills is a result of the 2x exp everyone is so ga-ga over. With 2x exp, you level up faster while getting 1x the amount of coin. So you get to the level where you can buy the skill upgrade, but you haven't earned enough coin to do it. I mostly leveled up before they recently went crazy with 2x exp, and the game really is pretty well balanced in terms of the coin you make in regular play if it's at 1x exp 1x drops, or 2x exp 2x drops. Unfortunately they've recently been doing a lot of 2x exp but 1x drops, which is **** over people like you. I can suggest a fix, but I don't think you'll like it: dump exp into genies to slow down your leveling rate.

there isnt 2x exp during all year (thank god O:) and yes i know about the genies thing... but u clearly don't know the cases i am talking about cause for ur comment i can see u didn't got my point: these days many ppl fall on the mistake to only do bh cause during the week (and who knows at weekends too) they only have time for that, they don't consider stoping for a day to grind or whatever cause of flamers telling them to lvl fast! ur faction cant play for u, really, it can't cover all ur needs cause if it does them they r making a mistake and raising a future high lvl that doesn't know a thing about the game besides playing in squad (which isn't bad at all but ppl need to learn how to cover their necessities, they can't be "babies" for ever). besides when we r talking about the case i mentioned where ppl almost only do bh the 2x exp argument isn't that valuable here since most of their exp will come from the bh reward and that 1, as far as i know, isn't doubled.
    From what you've written, I think you're jumping to the conclusion that anyone who criticizes you for not leveling quickly enough, or not having a herc, or not having your skills leveled, that they're all complaining that you should cash shop. That's a specious conclusion I think.

again u didn't got my point: ppl who demands ppl to lvl fast AND get expensive stuff AT THE SAME TIME, considering those ppl only play 1 or 2 hours a day, is indirectly demanding csing IMO. surprisingly i never seen some1 demanding me or some1 else to get skills... it's a new tendance in new servers to lvl so fast that no1 really cares if u use good skills on bh as far as the job gets done.
    Hmm. I've always believed getting these sorts of things out in the open will help people reach a better understanding with each other and hopefully stop hating each other over these things. If you leave it unsaid, it's still there. Pretending it doesn't exist doesn't make it go away.

well with the herc issue it didn't change that much... there will be always ppl not reading this thread and others flaming here. but yes it can change some minds.
  • Solandri - Heavens Tear
    Solandri - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    did u ever notice this game is for teenagers too? u never know if the person behind the screen has age enough to get a job. that's what i was refering to (i know a bunch of them under 16yo).
    I mowed lawns and shoveled snow for my neighbors when I was a teenager. If you don't like your neighbors, talk to your parents. Ask if there are any chores you can do that they'll pay you for. They'll probably be surprised and pleased with your initiative, and come up with something you can do for them for money.
    besides when we r talking about the case i mentioned where ppl almost only do bh the 2x exp argument isn't that valuable here since most of their exp will come from the bh reward and that 1, as far as i know, isn't doubled.
    If you're getting most of your exp from BH, then it's even worse than 2x exp 1x drops. You're probably spending money on wines to do BH. So you're leveling without earning any money at all. At least with 2x exp and 1x drops, you're making some money.

Again, the solution is to stop obsessing about levels (and find a faction which doesn't care about your level). The more you level, the more coin you'll need. Unless you have an alternate revenue stream, stuff like BH which gets you exp but no coin doesn't really help you since your character will level, but you won't be able to pay to level her skills. Do BH if you feel like it/can afford it. Otherwise just do quests and play to have fun and the coin problem mostly takes care of itself.
    again u didn't got my point: ppl who demands ppl to lvl fast AND get expensive stuff AT THE SAME TIME, considering those ppl only play 1 or 2 hours a day, is indirectly demanding csing IMO. surprisingly i never seen some1 demanding me or some1 else to get skills... it's a new tendance in new servers to lvl so fast that no1 really cares if u use good skills on bh as far as the job gets done.
    Nobody is forcing you to play with these people. It sounds like your faction or in-game circle of friends has totally different goals in the game than you have. If you choose to continue associating with those people, then that is your choice. Getting angry at cash shoppers is not going to help make things better. Do you think a bunch of cash shoppers are going to read your complaining here, feel bad, and send you money? Hardly. You're going to have to figure out how to make more money on your own, or go and find some friends/faction whose playstyle is more compatible with your playstyle.

Look, I'm not trying to be mean here. Every one of us on this planet has things happening to us which we don't like. But getting angry at the people you think are causing those things doesn't help stop it. You have to actually do something to make it stop (which preferably doesn't involve going on a Columbine-style shooting spree before killing yourself).

You are the person with the most power to change the situation you find yourself in. You can either waste your energy complaining about how unfair the world is (which almost never changes anything). Or you can use that same energy to change your situation for the better. Don't like not having money? Do something to earn some money. Don't like your friends telling you to do stuff you don't want to do? Find some new friends. Don't like the schedule you got at school? Talk with the administration and see if there's any way to change it. Don't like that the cops gave you a ticket for speeding? Don't speed, or if you feel it was unjust, go fight it in court.

A long time ago, a friend told me what I thought was the dumbest saying I'd ever heard: "When you run into a problem, don't think of it as a problem. Think of it as an opportunity." But as the years have gone by, I'm finding over and over that it's true. Basically it means, when bad things happen, don't sulk and obsess about how bad it is. Instead, think about ways to make it better.
  • MANray_ - Sanctuary
    MANray_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,311 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Great post Solandri, i couldn't agree more. Personally i find time to be the most valuable of resources and this is pretty much what i believe your average CSer gets, time to do the more enjoyable things ingame. Yes, some people do get a lot more than that, but it's childish to hold it against them, these people after all are not only providing an enormous contribution to our comunity through their spending, but they can be friends and allies just as often as they can become rivals. More often than not the people willing to heavily comit their resources to the game are, if not elite, certainly far from noobs and usually do work towards improving the comunity in their own ways. The horror stories about ubergeared noobs are usually exaggerated and do not warrant any animosity towards people because of their playstyle or spending habits.

Despite many of the unbalancing changes this game has endured, all players remain mostly equal in the most important sense. You can fully enjoy this game regardless of how much money you have invested, or not, in your char. The thing to remember is behind those toons there's people sitting behind a comp, just like you, and that they not only share your interest on the game but also log on to have a good time. Excluding anyone for whatever arbitrary reason is denying yourself the oportunity to interact with others and their humor, quirks, etc. That is, loosing sight of the main reason for playing an MMO.
  • XmasBunny_ - Archosaur
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I mowed lawns and shoveled snow for my neighbors when I was a teenager. If you don't like your neighbors, talk to your parents. Ask if there are any chores you can do that they'll pay you for. They'll probably be surprised and pleased with your initiative, and come up with something you can do for them for money.

funny u keep saying "u". i am fine with the coin i have to spend and maybe i am not abble to spend rivers of money in this game but what i can waste i usually don't waste on this game ( my choise, as it is ur choice to spend money).
    If you're getting most of your exp from BH, then it's even worse than 2x exp 1x drops. You're probably spending money on wines to do BH. So you're leveling without earning any money at all. At least with 2x exp and 1x drops, you're making some money.

Again, the solution is to stop obsessing about levels (and find a faction which doesn't care about your level). The more you level, the more coin you'll need. Unless you have an alternate revenue stream, stuff like BH which gets you exp but no coin doesn't really help you since your character will level, but you won't be able to pay to level her skills. Do BH if you feel like it/can afford it. Otherwise just do quests and play to have fun and the coin problem mostly takes care of itself.

WOW U FINALLY GOT TO MY POINT!! O.O go check new servers, they r plenty of ppl that don't even have coin to do repairs. i've never been that broke but i noticed i had less coin than what i should so i turned into quests and i noticed some hostility about not lvling faster. like u said i just didn't care about what they said, i kept doing my thing. now i am restarting with a full grinding/questing venomancer... i never felt so happy XD
    (lvling all skills without having spirit issue at lvl20+ and having all rares i can tame at my lvl and tamed by me plus well lvled pets makes me feel stronger).
    Nobody is forcing you to play with these people. It sounds like your faction or in-game circle of friends has totally different goals in the game than you have. If you choose to continue associating with those people, then that is your choice. Getting angry at cash shoppers is not going to help make things better. Do you think a bunch of cash shoppers are going to read your complaining here, feel bad, and send you money? Hardly. You're going to have to figure out how to make more money on your own, or go and find some friends/faction whose playstyle is more compatible with your playstyle.

lol this is not a QQ and i am not a begger... i just made a statement and showed my arguments... u keep acting as if i was QQing and asking u for something.
    Look, I'm not trying to be mean here. Every one of us on this planet has things happening to us which we don't like. But getting angry at the people you think are causing those things doesn't help stop it. You have to actually do something to make it stop (which preferably doesn't involve going on a Columbine-style shooting spree before killing yourself).

getting hungry?! who's QQing about being flamed here? u started and i just said non cash shopers r flamed too so this thread isn't worth, ppl will always flame on u no matter what! but again u think i am QQing cause u don't pay attention when u read or u just don't know how to understand what it's wrote.
    You are the person with the most power to change the situation you find yourself in. You can either waste your energy complaining about how unfair the world is (which almost never changes anything). Or you can use that same energy to change your situation for the better. Don't like not having money? Do something to earn some money. Don't like your friends telling you to do stuff you don't want to do? Find some new friends. Don't like the schedule you got at school? Talk with the administration and see if there's any way to change it. Don't like that the cops gave you a ticket for speeding? Don't speed, or if you feel it was unjust, go fight it in court.

A long time ago, a friend told me what I thought was the dumbest saying I'd ever heard: "When you run into a problem, don't think of it as a problem. Think of it as an opportunity." But as the years have gone by, I'm finding over and over that it's true. Basically it means, when bad things happen, don't sulk and obsess about how bad it is. Instead, think about ways to make it better.

i'll try to sum up what i've been trying to say and what u clearly didn't understand (and i'll put it in caps cause MAYBE it will help)

I AM NOT QQING ABOUT NOT HAVING MONEY OR NOT BEING ABBLE TO CS, AS I SAID BEFORE I CSED LIKE TWICE IN ALMOST 2 YEARS. IT IS MY CHOICE TO NOT WASTE THE COIN I HAVE TO SPEND IN THIS GAME, LIKE IT IS UR CHOICE TO SPEND IT. NOTHING AGAINST CSERS HONESTLY EVERY1 DOES WHAT HE/SHE WANTS WITH HER/HIS OWN COIN.

NOTHING WRONG WITH MY LIFE AND JUST CAUSE SOME1 CAN'T AFFORD PAYING THIS GAME, THAT DOESN'T MEAN THEM ALL QQ ABOUT IT (MAYBE THE PPL WHO FLAME U CAUSE THEY R JELOUS R THE ONES WHO NEED TO WATCH UR MONEY MAKING ADVICE)

THE REASON WHY I POSTED WAS CAUSE U AND SOME1 ELSE SAID CSERS DON'T FLAME AT NON CSERS AND THAT'S A LIE, AS SHOWN IN MY ARGUMENT. IF U DON'T KNOW OR DON'T WANNA SEE THIS REALLITY IT DOESN'T MEAN IT ISN'T TRUE, GO TO NEW SERVERS AND CHECK IT FOR URSELF.

was i clear now? spend what u want, i'll do the same, i am not asking for ur advice cause i already dealed with my issues long time ago (but nice of u giving them anyway cause they surely apply to the ppl who flame u cause of jelousness), i was just showing some true cases to support my statement that some csers flame non csers. if after all this u didn't understand then i quit cause that means u don't wanna understand what u r reading (idc the reason why really).

have a nice day
  • Mauntille - Heavens Tear
    Mauntille - Heavens Tear Posts: 694 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Solandri, I agree with you whole-heartedly.
    funny u keep saying "u". i am fine with the coin i have to spend and maybe i am not abble to spend rivers of money in this game but what i can waste i usually don't waste on this game ( my choise, as it is ur choice to spend money).

Sorry, I may have missed it somewhere, but I don't remember seeing Solandri endorse spending "rivers of money". It seems to me that you've been arguing the same point - if you have the money to spend, it is your choice to spend it where you will.

As for the use of the word "you", it's slightly ambiguous in the English language. It can mean either a specific person or a group of people. I really don't think this was meant as an attack as you appear to feel it was.
    WOW U FINALLY GOT TO MY POINT!! O.O go check new servers, they r plenty of ppl that don't even have coin to do repairs. i've never been that broke but i noticed i had less coin than what i should so i turned into quests and i noticed some hostility about not lvling faster. like u said i just didn't care about what they said, i kept doing my thing. now i am restarting with a full grinding/questing venomancer... i never felt so happy XD
    (lvling all skills without having spirit issue at lvl20+ and having all rares i can tame at my lvl and tamed by me plus well lvled pets makes me feel stronger).

Glad you're happy with your current station. It seems like there have been many people on both sides saying to do as you please and let others do the same. No one likes a leech, regardless of if you cashshop or not. Cashshoppers and those who are skilled at gaining coin in-game don't like people to rely on them to do a lot of the heavy lifting due to better tools (skill may or may not be a factor here), while people who may have great skill at playing their class but lack the best tools dislike the fails that have great tools wasted on them.
    lol this is not a QQ and i am not a begger... i just made a statement and showed my arguments... u keep acting as if i was QQing and asking u for something.

Don't remember seeing anyone calling you a beggar...As for QQing, complaining about something, regardless of whether it's valid or not is a QQ. Some QQs are appropriate and some are not. Simply complaining about people constantly being on you about not levelling is a QQ. It doesn't invalidate what you say, but it is what it is.
    getting hungry?! who's QQing about being flamed here? u started and i just said non cash shopers r flamed too so this thread isn't worth, ppl will always flame on u no matter what! but again u think i am QQing cause u don't pay attention when u read or u just don't know how to understand what it's wrote.

I believe the point that the OP was making is that there is a certain level of irony in the fact that there is so much QQ and flame from non-cashshoppers directed at cashshoppers. If this thread isn't worth it, why continue to post? b:chuckle

i'll try to sum up what i've been trying to say and what u clearly didn't understand (and i'll put it in caps cause MAYBE it will help)

Your points have been understood and addressed. And for future reference, please don't use all caps. It's considered yelling and downright rude. Plus, it doesn't exactly help your case when you claim to not be QQing...
    I AM NOT QQING ABOUT NOT HAVING MONEY OR NOT BEING ABBLE TO CS, AS I SAID BEFORE I CSED LIKE TWICE IN ALMOST 2 YEARS. IT IS MY CHOICE TO NOT WASTE THE COIN I HAVE TO SPEND IN THIS GAME, LIKE IT IS UR CHOICE TO SPEND IT. NOTHING AGAINST CSERS HONESTLY EVERY1 DOES WHAT HE/SHE WANTS WITH HER/HIS OWN COIN.

Um, I believe this is a restatement of the same point others were making. Solandri really only took this a step farther by stating that if you really _want_ to spend money on this game, there are many ways you can go about earning it IRL. It's all a matter of priorities tailored to the individual.
    NOTHING WRONG WITH MY LIFE AND JUST CAUSE SOME1 CAN'T AFFORD PAYING THIS GAME, THAT DOESN'T MEAN THEM ALL QQ ABOUT IT (MAYBE THE PPL WHO FLAME U CAUSE THEY R JELOUS R THE ONES WHO NEED TO WATCH UR MONEY MAKING ADVICE)

Woah there, I didn't see an attack against you. The point was that no one has more control over their life than they themselves. If someone doesn't like where they are at, it is more worthwhile for them to do something about it than to cry about it.
    THE REASON WHY I POSTED WAS CAUSE U AND SOME1 ELSE SAID CSERS DON'T FLAME AT NON CSERS AND THAT'S A LIE, AS SHOWN IN MY ARGUMENT. IF U DON'T KNOW OR DON'T WANNA SEE THIS REALLITY IT DOESN'T MEAN IT ISN'T TRUE, GO TO NEW SERVERS AND CHECK IT FOR URSELF.

I don't think anyone believes it's as black and white as non-cashshoppers flame and cashshoppers don't. The thread is mainly an insight as the irony that the majority of the flames appear to be from the side that is not financially supporting the game. Or at least that was my impression. b:surrender
    can u understand now? was i clear now? spend what u want, i'll do the same, i am not asking for ur advice cause i already dealed with my issues long time ago (but nice of u giving them anyway cause they surely apply to the ppl who flame u cause of jelousness), i was just showing some true cases to support my statement that some csers flame non csers. if after all this u didn't understand then i quit cause that means u don't wanna understand what u r reading (idc the reason why really).

have a nice day

Please don't attack people, it doesn't help your case. Hope you have a nice day too.
  • Reshanta - Sanctuary
    Reshanta - Sanctuary Posts: 350 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Despite many of the unbalancing changes this game has endured, all players remain mostly equal in the most important sense. You can fully enjoy this game regardless of how much money you have invested, or not, in your char. The thing to remember is behind those toons there's people sitting behind a comp, just like you, and that they not only share your interest on the game but also log on to have a good time. Excluding anyone for whatever arbitrary reason is denying yourself the oportunity to interact with others and their humor, quirks, etc. That is, loosing sight of the main reason for playing an MMO.

That's how I feel too. b:victory
    Lonely man with a big heart.
  • XmasBunny_ - Archosaur
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Solandri, I agree with you whole-heartedly.

Sorry, I may have missed it somewhere, but I don't remember seeing Solandri endorse spending "rivers of money". It seems to me that you've been arguing the same point - if you have the money to spend, it is your choice to spend it where you will.

he didn't, i was using my own words.
    As for the use of the word "you", it's slightly ambiguous in the English language. It can mean either a specific person or a group of people. I really don't think this was meant as an attack as you appear to feel it was.

i apologise if i went too agressive, for that reason i have posted somewhere the " again the "u" doesn't suit this case, if u r talking directly to me".

Glad you're happy with your current station. It seems like there have been many people on both sides saying to do as you please and let others do the same. No one likes a leech, regardless of if you cashshop or not. Cashshoppers and those who are skilled at gaining coin in-game don't like people to rely on them to do a lot of the heavy lifting due to better tools (skill may or may not be a factor here), while people who may have great skill at playing their class but lack the best tools dislike the fails that have great tools wasted on them.

it isn't just about that... ppl really flame about everything b:shocked
    ...As for QQing, complaining about something, regardless of whether it's valid or not is a QQ. Some QQs are appropriate and some are not. Simply complaining about people constantly being on you about not levelling is a QQ. It doesn't invalidate what you say, but it is what it is.

indeed i got powned here XD... as for the begger, i still have to see an answer from the person who wrote the post. different ppl see things in different ways, i am ready to ask for apologise whenever proved i am wrong.
    I believe the point that the OP was making is that there is a certain level of irony in the fact that there is so much QQ and flame from non-cashshoppers directed at cashshoppers. If this thread isn't worth it, why continue to post? b:chuckle

ikr, but i just feel frustrated whenever i feel ppl didn't got my point and i like to answer when some1 comments my posts, just as i like other ppl to answer when i comment theirs.
    Your points have been understood and addressed. And for future reference, please don't use all caps. It's considered yelling and downright rude. Plus, it doesn't exactly help your case when you claim to not be QQing...

i still have to get used to the idea ppl get mad about caps (i am a caps addicted XD and i use it like other ppl use different colors to pop things out of an extensive text column) cause they think it is rude -.-' second apologise.
    Woah there, I didn't see an attack against you. The point was that no one has more control over their life than they themselves. If someone doesn't like where they are at, it is more worthwhile for them to do something about it than to cry about it.

i agree but as for the attack i still have to see an answer from the person who made the post (just to solve things out)
    I don't think anyone believes it's as black and white as non-cashshoppers flame and cashshoppers don't. The thread is mainly an insight as the irony that the majority of the flames appear to be from the side that is not financially supporting the game. Or at least that was my impression. b:surrender

yes it is mine impression too and i agree that sort of flaming is kind of ridiculous (like many other flamings tbh) but i got kind off "WTH?!" when i saw ppl stating csers didn't flame, so i had to post.
    Please don't attack people, it doesn't help your case. Hope you have a nice day too.

already apologised for getting too agressive, ty for ur constructive postb:cute
  • Mauntille - Heavens Tear
    Mauntille - Heavens Tear Posts: 694 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    [snipped]

ty for ur constructive postb:cute

I like fighting fires with water, not fans. b:victory

Most of the time flames seem to come from one of two sources: misunderstandings or hard-headedness. Although I must admit that there are certain things that really are flame worthy.

Getting back to the point...

Glad that most points have been more or less resolved. In regards to you being attacked, I don't remember seeing an attack against you specifically. I did see attacks against mindsets and general approaches that many people have, but not at you specifically.

But then, work is distracting me from the more important task of forum lurking. b:shocked
  • Bridigan - Sanctuary
    Bridigan - Sanctuary Posts: 186 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    b:chuckle I let the cash-shoppers be. They pay the bills so the rest of us don't have to, and that's what allows a poor college student like me to have fun on a nice game. Plus, if I worked to create a game, I wouldn't mind profiting from it either--and video game concept art is a career I'm considering, so I'd be getting my bread and butter from cash-shoppers.
    Director and Webmistress of Faction Tramonto
  • Maiira - Sanctuary
    Maiira - Sanctuary Posts: 190 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    paying isnt required, its an option that is made available to the players. if you want the same things as those who spent money, without spending. then you have to be smarter (master merchant) or spend more time (play longer/more)

i admit i spent 50$ when i first started playing cause i figured a good game at the store was 50$ so i was willing to spend that much.

but instead of wasting it on clothing, wings, and other non essentials. i invested it into making more money.

i now have almost full nirvana/lunar gear set with citrine gems from in game coin and farming. its entirely possible if you are willing to spend the time and effort working for it. so for those who sit and complain i say Q Q moar. they arent willing to work and earn the good gear, they just want to have it given to em.

the players who spent thousands of dollars on the game still worked for it in 1 way or another. they jus chose to spend it on a game instead of fancy stuff for their cars or other possessions.
    lvl101 LA/AA demon veno ftw, 15251 hp buffed, 13508 buffed pdef in human. able to use tt100 fists at 5 aps w/ genie. all from 2 years of work... WASTED
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    was fun while it lasted
  • Aniella - Harshlands
    Aniella - Harshlands Posts: 729 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    HAHAH. what will u think/say w u get bored of this game..and think about how much TIME + MONEY u used- wasted?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

QQ If i did Crazy stone at 3x AND not 6x, i had been lvl 105 now!
    Didnt know about Bh/CrazyStone before lvl 6x LOL
  • kenlee
    kenlee Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    HAHAH. what will u think/say w u get bored of this game..and think about how much TIME + MONEY u used- wasted?
    omg i was to a movie then spend money the whole day on other craps. ill never gonna see those moneys + time back but at least i had some fun.
    omg ppl spend money on a video game to have some fun, which is the cheapest way of entertainment btw, and they never gonna see those moneys + time back
    i really dont see any difference
  • XmasBunny_ - Archosaur
    edited August 2010
    Options
    paying isnt required, its an option that is made available to the players. if you want the same things as those who spent money, without spending. then you have to be smarter (master merchant) or spend more time (play longer/more)

i admit i spent 50$ when i first started playing cause i figured a good game at the store was 50$ so i was willing to spend that much.

but instead of wasting it on clothing, wings, and other non essentials. i invested it into making more money.

i now have almost full nirvana/lunar gear set with citrine gems from in game coin and farming. its entirely possible if you are willing to spend the time and effort working for it. so for those who sit and complain i say Q Q moar. they arent willing to work and earn the good gear, they just want to have it given to em.

the players who spent thousands of dollars on the game still worked for it in 1 way or another. they jus chose to spend it on a game instead of fancy stuff for their cars or other possessions.

+1

(the message needs to have at least 10 characters to be accepted -.-')