I cried a little bit inside, someone save me

Options

Comments

• TruthWarren - Raging Tide
    TruthWarren - Raging Tide Posts: 1,028 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    *nearly incoherent comments*

Children need not stick their nose in business that does not belong to them, nor should they speak on something they know nothing about. Rarely do children have genuine opinions.

NightRage, it was a nice attempt to justify your point of view. Sadly it ain't gonna fly. Video game forums are meant as a place to discuss video game topics, yes. They are not a place to flame or troll or to put other players down. Constructive criticism. If you don't like that someone is less skilled than you then you work to help them change that. You fail to do that. Instead you're rather put people down. So I'm going to do the same. Am I bragging? My life is a relatively simple one. Nothing really major to brag about. Yet I don't attempt to somehow make myself feel superior by flexing my pixelated power. I'm secure enough about myself so that won't be necessary. Lemme tell ya what: as soon as you stop being pretentious, I'll stop commenting on how pretentious you are. Should be simple.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

iwotm8?
  • Alliptica - Raging Tide
    Alliptica - Raging Tide Posts: 1,545 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    But do you see how stupid trying to brag about your real life appears in a video game forum?
    i agree with this statement. this should be told to another certain fellow forum troll >_>
    -retired-

now playing megaten and...Forsaken World ;)
  • Ambition - Raging Tide
    Ambition - Raging Tide Posts: 1,152 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    In other news, Truth hit 87.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fuzzy_Wuzzy - Raging Tide
    Fuzzy_Wuzzy - Raging Tide Posts: 770 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I was ready to reply to you when you posted. I just thought I'd give you time to think of a way to respond to my question.

What was your question? It must have gotten lost on Fuzzy in the midst of your flaming...

Were you asking about being a "factor"?
    Let me lay it out for all of you yet again: factor is a pretentious term. You're fighting for something to cling to, something to make you feel superior. And when I attack it you get pissed off.

You fail to see the point at all Warren. Its not at all about feeling superior. (At least not to people like Fuzzy) It is simply about having the ability to be strong enough to turn the tide in a battle, or stand on your own two feet against any other player, or if one is willing to invest the effort perhaps even shape the map on the server.

You seem to think its all about ego. You are sadly mistaken.

There are many on Raging Tide like Fuzzy. We never self proclaim to be factors, we don't run around shouting from the rooftops that we are better than anyone but there is no question we have more influence on the "bigger picture" than you can ever hope to.

You flame and you argue and you throw thinly veiled insults all over the place. Yet for some reason you can't seem to understand why people call you out. The only thing you seem to be able to say is that for some self proclaimed reason Fuzzy not comprehend you think you are "smarter"... yet ranting like a child will get you no where.

Actions speak louder than words. Until you actually manage to do something with your toon, be it start a guild and win a battle, or take down a stronger player or do anything at all that is noteworthy you will continue to receive reply's like "durr lolumad" etc. Why is this? Because thats how every reply you type makes you sound. Mad.. or jealous.. or a mix of both.

...and don't give Fuzzy any of that b.s. about it just being a game and if you are a "factor" here you somehow fail at life. You play this game right along side us so that argument is irrelevant.

Now how about replying to Fuzzy's previous questions or are you going to pretend that your intellect makes answering a legitimate reply beneath you?

b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • NightRage - Raging Tide
    NightRage - Raging Tide Posts: 1,582 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Children need not stick their nose in business that does not belong to them, nor should they speak on something they know nothing about. Rarely do children have genuine opinions.

NightRage, it was a nice attempt to justify your point of view. Sadly it ain't gonna fly. Video game forums are meant as a place to discuss video game topics, yes. They are not a place to flame or troll or to put other players down. Constructive criticism. If you don't like that someone is less skilled than you then you work to help them change that. You fail to do that. Instead you're rather put people down. So I'm going to do the same. Am I bragging? My life is a relatively simple one. Nothing really major to brag about. Yet I don't attempt to somehow make myself feel superior by flexing my pixelated power. I'm secure enough about myself so that won't be necessary. Lemme tell ya what: as soon as you stop being pretentious, I'll stop commenting on how pretentious you are. Should be simple.

Says who? Who made it so that forums are exclusively for helping noobs not suck? You've been playing for long enough to not suck, and because you still suck and still talk all big and bad, I progress to putting you down to the non-factor level where you belong.

My point of view is shared by almost everyone that posts here. You're alone in your fruitless arguing. My point of view isn't gonna fly? It already is by everyone but yourself.

You're right in saying you don't attempt to feel superior in this game. I think by now you've realized you suck too much. Instead you post here and try to pretend that you are intellectually superior.

I've worked hard to get where I am today, so you're damn right I'm going to brag about it and make people that pretend to be factors feel bad about their failures.
    edited August 2010
    Options
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2010
    Options
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Me am Fuzzy_Wuzzy..................'s long lost pet hamster.
    b:avoid
    *cue dramatic music*
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2010
    Options
    b:surprisedb:faintb:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Myrtle - Raging Tide
    Myrtle - Raging Tide Posts: 821 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Truth no1 sees you trolling!
    cuz u are not trolling u are *brutal honest* while saying funny sentences
    i love the way you lie!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Each time the sun goes down,
    I remember that somewhere near,
    It's spreding its first morning sunshines.
    b:shy
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Truth no1 sees you trolling!
    cuz u are not trolling u are *brutal honest* while saying funny sentences
    i love the way you lie!

b:quiet
    shh
    :o
    58% chance to get tokens
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sarbear - Raging Tide
    Sarbear - Raging Tide Posts: 324 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Lol. Fuzzy <3 That was great to read. b:victory

I hope Truth didnt stop replying. b:sad
    "Target Sarbear, Anti-stun skill, Irongaurd, holy path, armageddon:Result? Miss! Q_Q" - Rawrgh
    "Actually if you had half-a-brain you would realize that fists > bow when someone is close to you." - XxZavxX
    "hey I made another insulting post towards Spell_Caster, and all say...yeah!! Gzz! You're the rock!" - Spell_Caster
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I hope Truth didnt stop replying. b:sad

That's new b:shocked
    Alright. Now it's gonna shock a lot of you to hear this, but...I can respect Fuzzy's opinion. He's been around longer than I have and he knows more than I do. His words are worth listening to. This round goes to Fuzzy. Besides, I'm tired of fighting with you guys. I think there are more productive things we could be doing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

iwotm8?
  • Boogiepanda - Raging Tide
    Boogiepanda - Raging Tide Posts: 4,682 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I'm happy for you guys to carry on to be honest. My computer is broken and my laptop only has 128MB RAM so I can't play PW b:cry
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Alright. Now it's gonna shock a lot of you to hear this, but...I can respect Fuzzy's opinion. He's been around longer than I have and he knows more than I do. His words are worth listening to. This round goes to Fuzzy. Besides, I'm tired of fighting with you guys. I think there are more productive things we could be doing.

Respect Fuzzy's Authoritah

58% chance to get tokens
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ambition - Raging Tide
    edited August 2010
    Options
    That's bull****. We've all been here since the start of the server bruh.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Ninja post b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • NightRage - Raging Tide
    NightRage - Raging Tide Posts: 1,582 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options

We've been saying the same things and we've both been here since the start of the server. I don't know why it takes an 8th or 9th person to finally convince you.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Ninja post b:avoid
    You're not sneaky enough to be a ninja b:scorn
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Sarbear - Raging Tide
    Sarbear - Raging Tide Posts: 324 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    "Target Sarbear, Anti-stun skill, Irongaurd, holy path, armageddon:Result? Miss! Q_Q" - Rawrgh
    "Actually if you had half-a-brain you would realize that fists > bow when someone is close to you." - XxZavxX
    "hey I made another insulting post towards Spell_Caster, and all say...yeah!! Gzz! You're the rock!" - Spell_Caster
    edited August 2010
    Options
    You're not sneaky enough to be a ninja b:scorn

b:angry Don't feed the troll :(
    edited August 2010
    Options
    boo :/

and RedsRose, just a little bit...moar
    58% chance to get tokens
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Schampooo - Raging Tide
    Schampooo - Raging Tide Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    who is hope?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2010
    Options
    who is hope?

Hope is hope.
    o.o'
    58% chance to get tokens
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ambition - Raging Tide
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Hamstah you're slacking. You still dont have over 9000 posts.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Hamstah you're slacking. You still dont have over 9000 posts.

:/
    Fine fine, mayhaps me start charging mah spirit bomb.
    ._.'
    58% chance to get tokens
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Spam more pl0x, my laptop can't run PWI lol.....