I cried a little bit inside, someone save me

Options

Comments

• Sarbear - Raging Tide
    Sarbear - Raging Tide Posts: 324 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I joined my TW squad at 7:30, and then fell asleep, woke up at 8:30 to find out arch was orange.

I'm pretty upset about this.

Broken promises </3.
    "Target Sarbear, Anti-stun skill, Irongaurd, holy path, armageddon:Result? Miss! Q_Q" - Rawrgh
    "Actually if you had half-a-brain you would realize that fists > bow when someone is close to you." - XxZavxX
    "hey I made another insulting post towards Spell_Caster, and all say...yeah!! Gzz! You're the rock!" - Spell_Caster
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I'm pretty upset about this.

Broken promises </3.
    Gimme a break I was working all day, I had to replace a fence.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • BeingHope - Raging Tide
    BeingHope - Raging Tide Posts: 1,869 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    This is interesting to read while I'm taking a break from work on my physics yo-yo internal...

So...

Anyone play the cello or piano? I'd love to talk to you about practice methods...

Btw the 'other guild' that was getting 'farmed' was Resolve b:chuckle lol I hate PurpleHair's nix... b:cry

b:cute I play mostly piano, violin/viola, flute, etc. :D oooh yay!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Hiatus from April 2011
  • TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Has any1 else noticed how the OP geared ppl like Luci & Leander are & have been officers in most of the factions they were in ? Do they do anything officer-like ? I MIGHT , just MIGHT believe Luci does IF some1 trustworthy confirmed it to me but as for Leander ... just lol ... I haven't got the slightest idea on why he's a officer & a MARSHALL at that , lol .
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • VenoProwl - Raging Tide
    VenoProwl - Raging Tide Posts: 185 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    b:cute I play mostly piano, violin/viola, flute, etc. :D oooh yay!

Do you do any grades? (Trinity, Royal, etc)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

AriAdiemus - Archosaur:
    "Clerics heal health, they still can't heal stupid."

So true. b:surrender

8x Veno, 6x Cleric
  • Anjiru - Sanctuary
    Anjiru - Sanctuary Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Mmm, I read this thread while eating a bag of potato chips.b:pleased

I especially liked NR's comment in the heat of the argument.b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]b:laugh
    ---
    "Arguing on the internet is like running in the Special Olympics."
  • NightRage - Raging Tide
    NightRage - Raging Tide Posts: 1,582 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Has any1 else noticed how the OP geared ppl like Luci & Leander are & have been officers in most of the factions they were in ? Do they do anything officer-like ? I MIGHT , just MIGHT believe Luci does IF some1 trustworthy confirmed it to me but as for Leander ... just lol ... I haven't got the slightest idea on why he's a officer & a MARSHALL at that , lol .

Nonfactor factions don't need real jobs, so they don't need real officers.
  • Alliptica - Raging Tide
    Alliptica - Raging Tide Posts: 1,545 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    uhhhhhhhhhhhh o_O
    -retired-

now playing megaten and...Forsaken World ;)
  • TruthWarren - Raging Tide
    TruthWarren - Raging Tide Posts: 1,028 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options

Let me give you a real answer to that question: Leander doesn't do a damn thing apart from fight in TW. Nothing that warrants an officer position. I'm not too sure about Luci. I haven't seen enough to base my opinion on. I think that they are officers simply because they are OP.
    *more meaningless babbling*

Ah hell man, I don't even know why I bother quoting you. I could pretty much predict what you're gonna say. Same goes with the rest of your lot. For example:

Rawrgh: "babble babble, something about one-shotting Truth babble more meaningless BS"
    Russiee: "blah blah bash TruthWarren to impress NightRage and Esuna"
    NightRage: "insert something about nonfactors"
    Esuna: "also something about nonfactors"
    Ambition: "some random comment"

From time to time there are some posts from other people to give it mild variety. Yet I can't seem to get anything meaningful or intelligible from most of you. Bleh.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

iwotm8?
  • Cadi - Raging Tide
    Cadi - Raging Tide Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I would just like to take this opportunity to say: I love you people. And I wish you would stop being so mean to each other. It's over now. Let's just zip our lips and move on?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2010
    Options
    It's over now.

I know. I ended it at 8:26 AM. b:pleased

Thanks for the concern though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

iwotm8?
  • Boogiepanda - Raging Tide
    Boogiepanda - Raging Tide Posts: 4,682 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Originally Posted by BeingHope - Raging Tide
    I play mostly piano, violin/viola, flute, etc. :D oooh yay!

Marry me now!
  • JoyfulPets - Raging Tide
    JoyfulPets - Raging Tide Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Let me give you a real answer to that question: Leander doesn't do a damn thing apart from fight in TW. Nothing that warrants an officer position. I'm not too sure about Luci. I haven't seen enough to base my opinion on. I think that they are officers simply because they are OP.

Ah hell man, I don't even know why I bother quoting you. I could pretty much predict what you're gonna say. Same goes with the rest of your lot. For example:

Rawrgh: "babble babble, something about one-shotting Truth babble more meaningless BS"

From time to time there are some posts from other people to give it mild variety. Yet I can't seem to get anything meaningful or intelligible from most of you. Bleh.

OMG... this was too effen funny. Loved it b:victory
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited August 2010
    Options

Wow you're just in cycles. Everytime you get proven wrong you immediately ignore the post and go "Hurr durr I'm smarter then you guys"

Enjoy living in your fantasy world one shot.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Myrtle - Raging Tide
    Myrtle - Raging Tide Posts: 821 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Wow you're just in cycles. Everytime you get proven wrong you immediately ignore the post and go "Hurr durr I'm smarter then you guys"

Enjoy living in your fantasy world one shot.

About who are u talking cuz your Quote doesn`t have a name:Pb:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Each time the sun goes down,
    I remember that somewhere near,
    It's spreding its first morning sunshines.
    b:shy
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Probably the guy who wrote the exact same thing as what I quoted.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2010
    Options
    babble babble, something about one-shotting Truth babble more meaningless BS

Yet again. For Christ's sake find something new to say. What, you had to save your dignity by come back and posting a reply? I shut you down man. There is nothing you can say. You're gonna sound like a thick-skulled moron. Best thing you can do for yourself is just sit back and let it go.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

iwotm8?
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Yet again. For Christ's sake find something new to say. What, you had to save your dignity by come back and posting a reply? I shut you down man. There is nothing you can say. You're gonna sound like a thick-skulled moron. Best thing you can do for yourself is just sit back and let it go.
    You have won nothing.

When are you going to realize that you never say ANYTHING?

All you do is run around these forums talking about how you're better than everyone else but really no one likes you, and no one cares what you have to say. You're over here "HURR DURR I WON" but really all you did was got proven wrong so you ran around "HURR U SAY SAME THING U SOO STOOPID."

You are a nonfactor

Your guild is nonfactor

You say the same thing every post.

And now you're going to reply showing how you're so much smarter but all it's really going to prove that you're just a broken record, that you make no point, and that you're butthurt because you're a nonfactor 1 shot.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Myrtle - Raging Tide
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Truth as we all saw no1 rlly enjoys your posts, your char,your guild and etc!
    nothing at you is likeable!

so please -and when i say this i guess i`m speaking for all of RT forum`s users-please just enjoy the game and let the forum for us cuz u fail here harder than ingame <3 thx!

Who`s with me?! and ya truth your opinion ain`t matters or w.e u say<3!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Russiee - Raging Tide
    Russiee - Raging Tide Posts: 848 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options

Why are you in the faction if all you do is whine on forums, you don't PK, in TW even I could probably 1 shoot you, so that makes you irrelevant in TW's. As for PvE, I'll go as far as saying that NuBlade is a better BM than you.

The only thing you do is annoy people with your fail attempts at trolling. Sorry, I apologise "brutal honesty", because you cannot face the facts that your "attempts" are nothing but fail.

Also, when will you ever find something new to say? The only thing I ever hear from you is:

Rawrgh can 1 shot you. I bet a level 7x Wizard can 1 shot you.

Why do I need to impress NightRage and Esuna? it seems the only person that attempts that is you by quoting NightRage every single day on world chat and talking about how right he is and how amazing he is. Are you sure this is not you we are talking about? inb4emocommentaboutlolyoutruthbashingtoimpressnightrageesuna. Also inb4lololasskissing. Those comments weren't funny.

Esuna and NightRage actually did make a difference when they formed Infamu. Thus making them factors, something you can never hope to achieve. Again, this is not asskissing, simply truth. Infamu are still talked about and being compared to today. Its like Halo 3 is STILL being compared to the brand new games that come out.

So please for gods sake, and atleast for the sake of some sane people on the forums. Shut the **** up. You have lost, nobody cares for what you do. You are the biggest non-factor on the server that does nothing about whine how stupid this game is, yet you still waste tons of money on this game to buy tele's to whine more about how pitiful your life is and how this game sucks.

http://www.chaobell.net/newgallery/d/1633-2/2dui42b.jpg

Inb4emoqq.
  • Myrtle - Raging Tide
    edited August 2010
    Options
    So russiee is agree with me!
    2 vs truth by now:)
    Truth when we`ll be 10 vs you!
    u have to quit RT forums?
    Deal? and if u have 10 vs me i `ll quit RT forums!* <3
    DEAL?!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Um Myrtle...not only do you not matter, you're almost incoherent. Just wanted to clear that up first. Rawrgh, again with the 1-shot thing. You're getting old. You're nobody to call anyone nonfactor. Though you're too thick skulled to realize that. So after I'm done posting this I can expect more of the same incessant babbling I've heard the past few posts. Russiee, saying you're an ****-kisser isn't meant to be funny. It's the truth. A lot of people realize that. It's especially not funny to you for that reason. I expect more QQing and rambling from you after I post this as well. Repetitive, pathetic rambling coming from people who just don't seem to get the big picture.

You ramble on about how epic yourselves and your faction are, which is a true testament to your pathetic lives. Your greatest achievement was achieved on a failing MMO.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

iwotm8?
  • Myrtle - Raging Tide
    edited August 2010
    Options
    so i`ll get your wall text as a no to mah deal>..>
    *scared kid*
    some1 can ban him? or something?
    *i know Cut his internet connection!!*b:dirty*that`ll work*
    *and if he has wireless internet close the signal!*
    :))
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Um Myrtle...not only do you not matter, you're almost incoherent. Just wanted to clear that up first. Rawrgh, again with the 1-shot thing. You're getting old. You're nobody to call anyone nonfactor. Though you're too thick skulled to realize that. So after I'm done posting this I can expect more of the same incessant babbling I've heard the past few posts. Russiee, saying you're an ****-kisser isn't meant to be funny. It's the truth. A lot of people realize that. It's especially not funny to you for that reason. I expect more QQing and rambling from you after I post this as well. Repetitive, pathetic rambling coming from people who just don't seem to get the big picture.

You ramble on about how epic yourselves and your faction are, which is a true testament to your pathetic lives. Your greatest achievement was achieved on a failing MMO.
    From now on all posts from truthwarren will be ignored until he can post proof of him killing someone that is a factor.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • NightRage - Raging Tide
    NightRage - Raging Tide Posts: 1,582 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Why are you in the faction if all you do is whine on forums, you don't PK, in TW even I could probably 1 shoot you, so that makes you irrelevant in TW's. As for PvE, I'll go as far as saying that NuBlade is a better BM than you.

Ouch man, that's harsh.

loltruthmad
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I'm not going anywhere. And that makes you mad doesn't it? Yeah. By the way, nice cover up for giving up Rawrgh. Something you should have done before you even started. But I applaud the effort I suppose.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

iwotm8?
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I'm not going anywhere. And that makes you mad doesn't it? Yeah. By the way, nice cover up for giving up Rawrgh. Something you should have done before you even started. But I applaud the effort I suppose.
    All of your posts shall be ignored by the community until you can post proof of you killing someone that is a factor.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2010
    Options
    All of your posts shall be ignored by the community until you can post proof of you killing someone that is a factor.

You just contradicted yourself. Oops.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

iwotm8?
  • Myrtle - Raging Tide
    edited August 2010
    Options
    i can iggnore him!
    but but but....
    But he is soo funny when he pretends being *brutally honest* and i love quallity entertaining!
    he makes me laugh with each post :))
    how can u iggnore a GOOD JOKE?!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2010
    Options
    i can iggnore him!
    NP!

Is that why you PMed me in game to trash talk? Even though, honestly, you suck at it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

iwotm8?