I cried a little bit inside, someone save me

Comments

• BeingHope - Raging Tide
    BeingHope - Raging Tide Posts: 1,869 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I believe I said you were compensated (where you said you got nothing), and I believe I said you sent it back when you left as well. I am not someone who has ever cursed at you in PM or otherwise, or given you reason to hate me. I also haven't PM you at all since before you left.

Auro, you're one of the last people I would hate.
    Ever.
    You have no idea how much you've inspired me.

I don't hate you at all.
    It just makes me sad how War changed so much.

Let me rephrase everything I've said previously.
    I was angry, so I posted that.
    Plus, Truth was one of the main reasons I left.
    Probably makes him giggle and laugh and feel more superior

War?
    I don't hate War.
    Just dislike how its gone this way.
    Good luck with War and everybody in there.

Sorry to those who were effected by me in the past.
    But its the past.
    Move on, grow bigger, and make it a happy non-drama place again.

My two cents.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Hiatus from April 2011
  • TruthWarren - Raging Tide
    TruthWarren - Raging Tide Posts: 1,028 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    You should come anyways, not nearly enough good clerics, there's like.... 4 clerics that have any idea of what they're doing, and they all quit.

Ok, off to an accurate start...but you kinda dropped the ball after this.
    No, I'm talking about 1 shot from 1 person, i.e me.

I'm sure you are. It's always about you, right? Since you're the best and all. /Sarcasm for those who were a little slow.
    Your gear is not alright, far from it, I've seen 95s in 7x gear from War. And I know QQme isn't the only important faction, but war isn't one of them.

We are working to properly gear those of us who are a little lacking. And you are not anyone to decide who's important and who's not. Not sure who/what gave you that notion. I can be pretty certain that isn't the mindset your leader is setting upon you.
    Let me correct it, not everyone is a one shot, 95% of War is a one shot.

A faction formed primarily of squishy classes. More offensive types. I'm not among them.
    You? Oh yea, you're definetely a one shot, hell even Ambition could one shot you.

Wrong yet again. Maybe unbuffed and uncharmed. And I'm rarely uncharmed. So...what point did you make? That you're trying to inflate your ego because you're sooooo good on an MMO. You take this really seriously. It's really amusing and pitiful at the same time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

iwotm8?
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I'm sure you are. It's always about you, right? Since you're the best and all. /Sarcasm for those who were a little slow.

Am I the best? No, but I'm good enough to one shot you and 95% of your faction, like when I made Batman or whatever his name is rage at OT because I kept one shotting him with normal attacks. And you? Don't kid yourself, you are pretty damn weak lol.

We are working to properly gear those of us who are a little lacking. And you are not anyone to decide who's important and who's not. Not sure who/what gave you that notion. I can be pretty certain that isn't the mindset your leader is setting upon you.

A 7x or 9x with 7x gear that gets one shot isn't important, end of discussion.
    Wrong yet again. Maybe unbuffed and uncharmed. And I'm rarely uncharmed. So...what point did you make? That you're trying to inflate your ego because you're sooooo good on an MMO. You take this really seriously. It's really amusing and pitiful at the same time.

Didn't ambition one shot you the other day? Or am I thinking of someone else lol.

1. doesn't matter if you have a charm or not, charms don't save you from one shots.

2. I can't one shot you because I'm "soooo awesome" I can one shot you because you suck, plain and simple.

But here's some food for thought. If you and your faction ARE good, and you ARE factors (which you aren't)

Then why do you keep losing? Seriously, explain that to me. Explain how Poseidon was able to farm War and some other faction for kills for 3 hours, AT THE SAME TIME.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
    edited August 2010
    I almost missed this:
    ...Truth was one of the main reasons I left.

A total BS statement surrounded by meaningless garbage. I was one of the main reasons? That's a damn lie. Again, you ragequit after being called out on failure to follow orders during TW. Please stop lying Hope b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

iwotm8?
    edited August 2010
    babble babble I have this delirious notion that I can classify people babble babble I take this game so seriously and I have no life thus I have to inflate my ego on a video game

Apparently you're too dense to understand that you can't 1-shot me and no, Ambition didn't 1-shot me. I've yet to fight him. Let's move on to something simpler: you're nobody to decide who's important and who's not. Again. I can keep repeating that until you get it. Really, it's no problem b:pleased

As to why we can't beat Poseidon? Well they have more cash shoppers. Much more, hands down. People up and coming that have never been heard of or seen before. We have LeanderBell and Lucifer. That's 2. Maybe a couple more. Simply not enough to outdo them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

iwotm8?
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited August 2010
    Apparently you're too dense to understand that you can't 1-shot me and no, Ambition didn't 1-shot me. I've yet to fight him. Let's move on to something simpler: you're nobody to decide who's important and who's not. Again. I can keep repeating that until you get it. Really, it's no problem b:pleased

As to why we can't beat Poseidon? Well they have more cash shoppers. Much more, hands down. People up and coming that have never been heard of or seen before. We have LeanderBell and Lucifer. That's 2. Maybe a couple more. Simply not enough to outdo them.
    Except, you know, I can one shot you.

Armageddon + tangling mire, really it wouldn't be hard.

What's your HP? I'd be surprised if you could even break 6k unbuffed.

Hell, using just my claws, I would hit for about 900 per attack with 3 attacks per second so.. 4 seconds of me attacking you, if you're lucky and i don't crit any.

EVERY faction has cash shoppers, if they can hold WAR AND ANOTHER FACTION FOR 3 HOURS FARMING KILLS, then you're insignificant.

Doesn't matter if you haven't fought ambition yet, I'm willing to bet 15mil his black ice dragon would easily one shot you, probably for more than double your HP.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
    edited August 2010
    blah blah I'm gonna keep going on about how I can beat you in an MMO

Except...it really doesn't matter. It's an MMO. Lawl.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

iwotm8?
    edited August 2010
    I almost missed this:

A total BS statement surrounded by meaningless garbage. I was one of the main reasons? That's a damn lie. Again, you ragequit after being called out on failure to follow orders during TW. Please stop lying Hope b:bye

Lawl, I'm lying?
    I didn't RQ because of that rofl.
    I RQ because Luci was going to kick me for being friends with Shoosha.
    Get your facts right lol.

Edit: Well whatever.
    Anything I say is just going to fly past your head since you're too stubborn to see you're an idiot.
    Great meeting you too :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Hiatus from April 2011
    edited August 2010
    I didn't RQ because of that rofl.
    I RQ because Luci was going to kick me for being friends with Shoosha.

But didn't you just say you quit because of me? Besides, you and I both know that he wouldn't have kicked you. Much less over that. Caught you in a lie Hope. But let's keep going:
    Anything I say is just going to fly past your head since you're too stubborn to see you're an idiot.

I'm an idiot? Why? Because I caught you in a lie? Riiight. Sorry Hope. You might be able to deceive these people but I'm not fooled. I'm not gonna let you get away with lying.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

iwotm8?
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited August 2010
    I love how you get proven wrong and your only response is "Yea but it's only an MMO"

When you're wrong just admit it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • NightRage - Raging Tide
    NightRage - Raging Tide Posts: 1,582 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Nonfactors. Nonfactors everywhere...

a_new_meme_based_on_toy_story_pictures.jpg
    edited August 2010
    Lol truth, you're so pathetic.

Congratulations, I think you're the one who has "won" this round.
    Are you happy now to convince all the people that I'm a freaking (enter the word starting with "w" here)?
    You guys are all protecting Luci.

You guys can keep on ruining my reputation.
    Gosh, you guys told Auro and Knight the version of the story that I RQ?
    Lawl.
    Thanks for taking away all my ex-friends.

Actually, thank you Truth.
    You made me realize who is my friend and who is not.

Even if I have just a few close friends,
    thats better than being with people who secretly hate you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Hiatus from April 2011
  • Shoosha - Raging Tide
    Shoosha - Raging Tide Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    FAIL Barb detected. ijs
    edited August 2010
    I love how you get proven wrong and your only response is "Yea but it's only an MMO"

When you're wrong just admit it.

I love how you try to justify it. Sorry that I don't place my priorities on a video game, or else it might actually bother me that you can beat me.

Hope, lawl. I'm pathetic? I think you're still mad I caught you in a lie. By the way, calling you that "w" word would be pretty low and inaccurate. I don't deal in insults just for the hell of it. Furthermore I am not protecting anyone, much less LuciferV. I find him to be an alright person but that isn't going to result in me completely twisting a story just for his sake. As to the claim that I told Auro and Knight anything, I'm going to have to deny that. I don't talk to Knight. I rarely talk to Auro. I offered her my resignation today with the idea that it would help resolve the issue. That is about all I've said to her. You can thank the truth for this, but not as in the person (me). I mean the word truth. It will always come out sooner or later. Sooner in this case.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

iwotm8?
  • Ambition - Raging Tide
    Ambition - Raging Tide Posts: 1,152 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    It's insulting to me that you say I can't oneshot an 8x BM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited August 2010
    It's insulting to me that you say I can't oneshot an 8x BM.
    Didn't you know? Truth a super awesome, totally factor BM that has liek super
    h4x gear and no one can one shot him.

That 9x BM that got hit for 13k by my armageddon? On truthwarren that would be so little that it actually healed him.

I love how you try to justify it. Sorry that I don't place my priorities on a video game, or else it might actually bother me that you can beat me.

Yet you spend REAL LIFE MONEY on this video game to do nothing other than talk in world chat.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2010
    Yet you spend REAL LIFE MONEY on this video game to do nothing other than talk in world chat.

I do? Well I didn't know that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

iwotm8?
    edited August 2010

Hope, lawl. I'm pathetic? Yes I think you're still mad I caught you in a lie. I think you're hallucinating and making up ideas all on your own. By the way, calling you that "w" word would be pretty low and inaccurate. Never said you were the one who called me that. 8 people sure did though. I don't deal in insults just for the hell of it. LOL. Truth, you saying that makes me laugh. Furthermore I am not protecting anyone, much less LuciferV. I find him to be an alright person but that isn't going to result in me completely twisting a story just for his sake. That is what you're doing ^^ As to the claim that I told Auro and Knight anything, I'm going to have to deny that. I said "you guys" not "you, TruthWarren" I don't talk to Knight. I rarely talk to Auro. I offered her my resignation today with the idea that it would help resolve the issue. That is about all I've said to her. You can thank the truth for this, but not as in the person (me). I mean the word truth. It will always come out sooner or later. Sooner in this case. Your name does not suit you, ijs.

My comments are up there
    b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Hiatus from April 2011
  • Asher - Raging Tide
    Asher - Raging Tide Posts: 584 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    My comments are up there

whats the W word? Witch?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    FapFapFap:
    Asher, cuz every1 can see he's shaved - classy women.
    Wifey:
    Wow, Devently had to vote Asher, Hes one sexy **** Woman. <3
    CupCake:
    Haha, easily Asher.. no contest.
  • Shandelzare - Sanctuary
    Shandelzare - Sanctuary Posts: 732 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    whats the W word? Witch?

It's "*****". Oh wait...

b:surrender PWI censors win again.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited August 2010
    I do? Well I didn't know that.
    Fail lol, you've already admitted to cash shopping in another thread.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2010
    Fail lol, you've already admitted to cash shopping in another thread.

But your claim about me spending real money on WC is far from accurate. I can tell you what I've bought with gold so far:
    - Windsprint Panther
    - Rashnu
    - Chieftain's Battlecat
    - Urim's Light
    - a few pieces of fashion
    - 3 Tiger Packs

I've used the tokens from packs, as well as in-game coins to conduct my world chatting. I also use them for other things. You're welcome for the explanation by the way, it really is none of your business. *Feel free to insert something to boost your ego even more, and sound even more pathetic as you fail to realize this is an online GAME*

Oh, Hope, keep clinging to that story. People either could care less, or simply don't buy it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

iwotm8?
    edited August 2010
    And you, Truth, can keep going on with that story.
    Same goes back at you, people could care less or don't buy it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Hiatus from April 2011
  • Alliptica - Raging Tide
    Alliptica - Raging Tide Posts: 1,545 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    you keep making the "bye" smiley but you havent left yet, ijs
    -retired-

now playing megaten and...Forsaken World ;)
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited August 2010
    I've used the tokens from packs

Which equals spending RL cash to world chat.

You spend real life to use a CHAT CHANNEL IN A GAME

And you try to preach to me about how it's "just an MMO"?

I'm not trying to boost my ego lol, do you seriously think being able to one shot you is an accomplishment? You sir, sound mad because you're a nonfactor that is trying to sound important.

If I was trying to boost my ego I would post a screenshot of me one shotting someone that is actually a factor, someone that is actually significant. Someone that actually makes a difference in TW. You are not that person. You are a nobody, half the people that go to TW in QQme and in Leviathan can kill you in one hit, the other half can kill you in half a hit. You are not even a 1 shot to them, you are a 1/2 shot.

So how could I be trying to boost my ego? By pointing out that I can do what everyone else on this server can do? Seriously, I'm not proud of being able to one shot you, hell pick any 90+ mage in QQme or Leviathan, they can all kill you with one gush.

Do you realize it yet? ONE SHOTTING YOU IS NOT AN ACCOMPLISHMENT, IT IS STANDARD.

I one shot a cash shopped rank 8 archer? Hell yea I take a SS and laugh over it. I one shot you? Meh business as usual, and I go on with the game.

inb4 herpderp this is MMO you take to srsly

I've spent less of my real life earnings (as in, nothing) than you have.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sarbear - Raging Tide
    Sarbear - Raging Tide Posts: 324 Arc User
    edited August 2010

I one shot a cash shopped rank 8 archer? Hell yea I take a SS and laugh over it. I one shot you? Meh business as usual, and I go on with the game.

Where were you in TW? b:shocked I need to be categorized too.
    "Target Sarbear, Anti-stun skill, Irongaurd, holy path, armageddon:Result? Miss! Q_Q" - Rawrgh
    "Actually if you had half-a-brain you would realize that fists > bow when someone is close to you." - XxZavxX
    "hey I made another insulting post towards Spell_Caster, and all say...yeah!! Gzz! You're the rock!" - Spell_Caster
  • Rashnu - Raging Tide
    Rashnu - Raging Tide Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    But your claim about me spending real money on WC is far from accurate. I can tell you what I've bought with gold so far:
    - Windsprint Panther
    - Rashnu
    - Chieftain's Battlecat
    - Urim's Light
    - a few pieces of fashion
    - 3 Tiger Packs

I've used the tokens from packs, as well as in-game coins to conduct my world chatting. I also use them for other things. You're welcome for the explanation by the way, it really is none of your business. *Feel free to insert something to boost your ego even more, and sound even more pathetic as you fail to realize this is an online GAME*

Oh, Hope, keep clinging to that story. People either could care less, or simply don't buy it.
    Like hell u bought me.
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited August 2010
    Where were you in TW? b:shocked I need to be categorized too.
    I joined my TW squad at 7:30, and then fell asleep, woke up at 8:30 to find out arch was orange.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Stilleh - Raging Tide
    Stilleh - Raging Tide Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I have never seen so many smilies and bears and stuff in faction chat before... It's busy like a UN meeting over world famine, but actually it's only Hope writing and crying over crappy tailorlevelling attempts... b:bye
    "I must not fear. Fear is the mindkiller. Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past, I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone, there will be nothing...
  • VenoProwl - Raging Tide
    VenoProwl - Raging Tide Posts: 185 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    This is interesting to read while I'm taking a break from work on my physics yo-yo internal...

So...

Anyone play the cello or piano? I'd love to talk to you about practice methods...

Btw the 'other guild' that was getting 'farmed' was Resolve b:chuckle lol I hate PurpleHair's nix... b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

AriAdiemus - Archosaur:
    "Clerics heal health, they still can't heal stupid."

So true. b:surrender

8x Veno, 6x Cleric