I cried a little bit inside, someone save me

Options
Rawrgh - Raging Tide
Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
edited August 2010 in Tideswell (East)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
Post edited by Rawrgh - Raging Tide on

Comments

• TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    HOPE IN TW !

Yay ! *stalks*

Oh and Man don't you dare leave her as a base buffer !
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • TruthWarren - Raging Tide
    TruthWarren - Raging Tide Posts: 1,028 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Are you ****ing serious? Please tell me you're joking.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

iwotm8?
  • Alliptica - Raging Tide
    Alliptica - Raging Tide Posts: 1,545 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    interesting how ex infamu members are now in QQ. i guess that troll back then was right about factions selling out to QQme :O
    -retired-

now playing megaten and...Forsaken World ;)
  • BlindClarity - Raging Tide
    BlindClarity - Raging Tide Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    As long as she knows I make the cookies in QQme.
    We'll be great friends.
    I got more bang, than a world boss baby.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Geez, first I'd like to apologize that you guys have to deal with that. Secondly I wanna wish you good luck.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

iwotm8?
  • FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I'll save you Rawrgh!

Oh wait, I dunno how.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • Umbra - Raging Tide
    Umbra - Raging Tide Posts: 300 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    b:sad
    Don't be sad, Rawrgh. Just laugh if she dies in TW :D
    Skyrim, ok. b:dirty
  • BeingHope - Raging Tide
    BeingHope - Raging Tide Posts: 1,869 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    b:laugh LOL!

And hahahahaha Truth sorry?
    No need to
    At least I'm not in a place of liars anymore
    b:cute

First, just to be a troll, is to all War members, good luck.
    Second, do kick Truth out, he's killing War from the inside out.
    Oh and lawl, I don't recommend people to join War.
    Its full of people who swear at you when you leave

Reminds me, who was the one in War that did the entire website by herself?
    Me.
    Who was the one that did the spreedsheets for all the TWs?
    Me.
    Organize everything?
    Me.

And what do I get back after?
    Nothing.
    Oh I did learn one thing,
    Don't trust people anymore.
    Since 19 people broke it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Hiatus from April 2011
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Ok Hope, let me clear this up so you can't deceive those that read this:

There is a need. You're probably going to annoy QQme as much as you did us. We tolerated for some unknown reason. Just be kind? Ask the leaders. Secondly, War isn't a place of liars. We're pretty direct. Thanks for the luck but we don't need it from you. Kick me out? If that happens it is no longer your concern. And how am I ruining it? I point out a few obvious things and put some of the officers in their place. Sometimes that is necessary. Furthermore, we don't swear at people when they leave. It was just in your case since you tried to bash us and lie when you ragequit. Yeah, you weren't kicked like you tried to claim. Neither were you going to be.

Finally, don't think that the War website couldn't work without you. It really isn't that hard to work the layouts and enter data. Thank you for being the one to take the time to do it, but there are plenty who have the ability. What did you get in return? A spot in the faction. Don't complain about War, don't bash War, when it was YOU who ragequit after being called out on failure to follow instructions during TW.

By the way Trev, that was totally and utterly unnecessary.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

iwotm8?
  • Amarante - Raging Tide
    Amarante - Raging Tide Posts: 185 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Deleted at request.
  • ladyarcanepw
    ladyarcanepw Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Reminds me, who was the one in War that did the entire website by herself?
    Me.
    Who was the one that did the spreedsheets for all the TWs?
    Me.
    Organize everything?
    Me.

And what do I get back after?
    Nothing.

What the hell, Hope? At least tell more of the story:

1. Faction site was done by me and you did the banners. And you were compensated...you chose to return it after leaving the faction (got that mail this morning).
    2. You did all the TW spreadsheets? Really? All ONE of them that you were asked to do and left several people off of???
    3. You organized everything? Really? And just what does "everything" consist of? I don't see your name under anything having to do with the faction other than website ...which you had a friend help you with the banner on. You did change the sites look, color and makeup without prior authorization just a couple of days ago...props there, I guess.

What you're really mad about is the fact that people got tired of the way you were behaving...leave, return, leave return for nearly three weeks. You didn't get your officer's title back because of it. You were given more chances than anyone here and wasted it. You chose to shout your love for Shoosha in TW rather than heal people, and you didn't seem to happy that last week I told you TW wasn't the time or place to talk about your fashion.

I don't know what the deal is with you, and honestly I hope you figure it out. But trashing War like you learned it from Daravon because people finally ran out of patience with you...that is truly beneath you, or at least I thought it was.
  • HellishFlare - Raging Tide
    HellishFlare - Raging Tide Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    ok so ur a little childish 14 year old asia and u cant see out of ur eyes my gawd why

Im so glad I dont have to put up with ur gross chipmunk u'll all want to kill ur selves soonb :bye

yo Mistah 8x Wiz guy...
    Thats racist yo.

Considering shes higher lvl then u too... maybe u failed some too b:chuckle
  • Bastilla - Raging Tide
    Bastilla - Raging Tide Posts: 379 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    yo Mistah 8x Wiz guy...
    Thats racist yo.

Considering shes higher lvl then u too... maybe u failed some too b:chuckle

you got trolled by trevah, ijs
    edited August 2010
    Options
    where the **** is trevahs post? did they remove it? he sounds like a little ***** to me
    -retired-

edited August 2010
    Options
    lol Bastilla, dont bring me into this. i really wanted to say that tho

QQ
    edited August 2010
    Options
    That wasn't even me but a real response from me hope your immature and your supposed all work for the faction was using a mmo website premade and making us all hate u by locking threads before they should be and trying to impose your will on everything. You need to grow up before u play a game like this it requires skill not fashion sense which u have none of and having a rich mommy and daddy isnt enough for someone without skill. Good riddence though I won't be missing you that's for sure
    The hello-kitty? it said it was u.
  • LifeHunting - Heavens Tear
    LifeHunting - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,023 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Well....considering I've never seen Hope ingame, I can't really comment on how she is. But from how she is on the forums, I find her quite nice.
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I dont even post on these forums only here because I was being pmed in game about something I apparently did
    u gots split personalities sir?
    edited August 2010
    Options
    whoa who are these random ppl who decided to come out the woodwork and post lol. war members im assuming
    -retired-

edited August 2010
    Options
    Oh well lets see.

I know I messed up in TW for talking in common chat.

But Luci goes all wacko on me because I responded back to Shoosha on WC?
    Then goes saying he's going to kick me.

So I left before I was kicked.

After I left, guess what I get?
    19 people I thought I knew telling me to gtfo, and other swear words which I'm not allowed to say

And great to hear from you all.
    Love you all too
    b:kiss
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Hiatus from April 2011
    edited August 2010
    Options
    And compensation?

I gave everything back.

So everybody who hates me in War now,
    please do shut up and stop PMing me in-game

Glad to hear the hate <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Hiatus from April 2011
    edited August 2010
    Options
    too much drama's here. i cant lurk n feed on it quietly QQ

oh Hope, its not July anymore, fix ur sig.
  • ladyarcanepw
    ladyarcanepw Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I believe I said you were compensated (where you said you got nothing), and I believe I said you sent it back when you left as well. I am not someone who has ever cursed at you in PM or otherwise, or given you reason to hate me. I also haven't PM you at all since before you left.
  • Esuna - Raging Tide
    Esuna - Raging Tide Posts: 830 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I believe I said you were compensated (where you said you got nothing), and I believe I said you sent it back when you left as well. I am not someone who has ever cursed at you in PM or otherwise, or given you reason to hate me. I also haven't PM you at all since before you left.

qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq

qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Gotta love the cash shop idiots.
  • Ambition - Raging Tide
    Ambition - Raging Tide Posts: 1,152 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Why are you posting on an alt when your main is on your profile? Save us one click and post on your main plzzzzzzzzz
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Riversong - Raging Tide
    Riversong - Raging Tide Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    First off,
    let me say i have been in war 3 weeks. I like the faction and most members(if you like them all something is wrong). I even like Hope, i for one will miss you Hope cause you always made me smile.
    That said, if you can't say something nice about a person or group it is for the best that you are not there, as it is not the place for you. And as for not following orders in tw well you deserve a bum chewing for it and if you don't like that maybe you should have done as told, the bum chewing you got for talking fashion in tw should have been a clue. The web site for guild, well almost anyone could take care of it, not hard to do for most folks. I for one will thank hope for the work she did on guild site cause it meant i did not have to. I am gona miss your innocence, and the happiness you shared with us but War will go on.
    So those that read this let me say not every faction is for everyone, War from what i have seen is a good faction filled for the most part (cause you can't like everyone) with good folks, not snobs and trolls, you may take that with as many grains of salt as you like just me stating my opinion.

So folks believe as you wish, write what you like as i am sure most of you will, but i found a home in War, a place filled for the most part with good people and good players.

So from one grunt in War to the rest of you, i thank you for reading this and wish you luck cause War is coming and who knows you may be next?

The old grunt,
    Riv.
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited August 2010
    Options
    War is a group of lowbies and high levels with terribad gear, that think they are important but are really just a bunch of 1 shots.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Well said. There are bad people and bad situations in every faction. You cannot change that. You can, however, change how you deal with it. Your character will be judged on how well you deal with these situations. I'm not trying to justify how I act by telling you to just deal with it. I know that, to some, I'm a little hard to stomach. I hate to suggest an overdone idea, but there is a blacklist option. Or you can simply ignore me. You can also do what your faction officers (I do not count executors in this category) tell you to do. What you can't do, however, is judge an entire faction based on the actions of one person. Especially me. I act as my own entity. What I do and say does not necessarily reflect the ideas and opinions of whatever group I associate myself with at the time.

By the way Rawrgh, War as a faction doesn't think of themselves as important. Our gear is alright. And 1 shots? Well if you're talking about 1-shot from about 7 people at the same time, yeah. Get over yourself, really. Just because you're in QQme doesn't make you important. And QQme isn't the only important faction. Sorry :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

iwotm8?
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    b:angry DON'T MESS WITH MY Rawrgh!!! b:angry

I do NOT want to have to come to RT b:scorn
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited August 2010
    Options
    b:angry DON'T MESS WITH MY Rawrgh!!! b:angry

I do NOT want to have to come to RT b:scorn
    You should come anyways, not nearly enough good clerics, there's like.... 4 clerics that have any idea of what they're doing, and they all quit.

By the way Rawrgh, War as a faction doesn't think of themselves as important. Our gear is alright. And 1 shots? Well if you're talking about 1-shot from about 7 people at the same time, yeah. Get over yourself, really. Just because you're in QQme doesn't make you important. And QQme isn't the only important faction. Sorry :)

No, I'm talking about 1 shot from 1 person, i.e me.

Your gear is not alright, far from it, I've seen 95s in 7x gear from War. And I know QQme isn't the only important faction, but war isn't one of them.

Let me correct it, not everyone is a one shot, 95% of War is a one shot.

You? Oh yea, you're definetely a one shot, hell even Ambition could one shot you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]