How to beat the broken class?

Comments

• Vorhs - Lost City
    Vorhs - Lost City Posts: 521 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    since during u do ur sutra and fire out ur skills etc and ur pc must communicate with server too i am sure its reduce to 0 but coming a little delay factor cause before next skill 1st must ask few data from server, this is why sometimes i can fire out 5 skill but with a little lagg only 4 b:angry)

????

with sutra i can fire only 3 "sutred" spells b:angry even if i use spells with very low cast time.
    sometimes when im lucky i can cast "divine pyro + pyro + gush + divine pyro", but it happens 1 time over 10 i try b:sad

i had this problem since i started playing and gms still didnt find a solution even if i sent tickets about that, and i dont have a high ping or graphical lag.

now that u said this thing im 100% sure that waiting 1 second between the time i click on a skill and the time it applies IS NOT normal. b:cry
    If you happy wanna be, against the wind you won't have to pee.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mumintroll - Heavens Tear
    Mumintroll - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,393 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    ????

with sutra i can fire only 3 "sutred" spells b:angry even if i use spells with very low cast time.
    sometimes when im lucky i can cast "divine pyro + pyro + gush + divine pyro", but it happens 1 time over 10 i try b:sad

i had this problem since i started playing and gms still didnt find a solution even if i sent tickets about that, and i dont have a high ping or graphical lag.

now that u said this thing im 100% sure that waiting 1 second between the time i click on a skill and the time it applies IS NOT normal. b:cry
    Don't worry I have similar problem. I'm very happy when I have just 1s delay. My worst experience was 5s delay.b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Shadowvzs - Lost City
    Shadowvzs - Lost City Posts: 877 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    ????

like i said for me more annoying when i click to sutra+divine and both starting but 1st divine without sutra effect and i think both ur and my prob have relationship somehow with cumminication with server. (ofc i cant too cast allways 5 skill with sutra but avarage is 4, its really delay and lag depend)

delays comeing from server vs ur pc (but not sure its isp/server/hardware etc fault), maybe on lower populated place or server u can try out again (add to combo the phoenix skill too).

our sutra same delay depend than archer wing of grace (what take archer immortal for 3sec if casting in correct time)b:surrender

i played in PW MY and was awasome in begning then arrived the delays (not 1-2 sec cause their server maybe not really ideal for alot ppl XD) then when i arrived to 4-5 sec with my cleric i stoped the game there (u can be happy pwi servers better and with that much ppl still dont have more seriously problems) and moved and started in PW MS there have delay too but less. mostly i notice when i and another ppl going to dig a mat/herb and i am near mat/herb faster a bit but in starting dig have a bit delay and another ppl could dig faster before me :/

here i have dealy too, a very bit more but idk really if server depend (like server population), or my pc or true the rumor about connection between a far/close server.
  • /Groovy/ - Harshlands
    /Groovy/ - Harshlands Posts: 688 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    QQing about assassins is overrated b:surrender
    Packs World International
  • OIdpop - Heavens Tear
    OIdpop - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,052 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    half dmg in stealth as a drawback for stealth..nuff said.
    This game is like washing hair with shampoo... Rinse and repeat if desired.
    Proud owner of many mains.101 bm,101 seeker,101 demon sin,100 sage sin,101 archer,101 barb,100 cleric,100 wiz( first toon since sept 08 finally made it in 2013)newly added mystic 100 HA,72 psy.
  • PrettySammy - Sanctuary
    PrettySammy - Sanctuary Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    half dmg in stealth as a drawback for stealth..nuff said.

ok summary of story so far

Wizard vs Assassin - Winner = who gets of stun first

Wizard vs Assassin (cloaked) - Wizard cries for the 3-10 seconds they live and go back to town. Then posts x posts on forum saying stealth is unfair

Guys guys guys, at least Barbs, BMs, Archers still hate us for doing BIDS BIDS BIDS BT MS

summary everyone has one class who is basically a nemesis for use its sins. Just befriend a higher level sin and have them stealth stun the **** outta them so you can focus on bombing the bejesus outa everything else.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I don't need no pdef, cos I got ... BOOM HEADSHOT !
  • Adroit - Lost City
    Adroit - Lost City Posts: 4,628 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    ok summary of story so far

Wizard vs Assassin - Winner = who gets of stun first

Wizard vs Assassin (cloaked) - Wizard cries for the 3-10 seconds they live and go back to town. Then posts x posts on forum saying stealth is unfair

Guys guys guys, at least Barbs, BMs, Archers still hate us for doing BIDS BIDS BIDS BT MS

summary everyone has one class who is basically a nemesis for use its sins. Just befriend a higher level sin and have them stealth stun the **** outta them so you can focus on bombing the bejesus outa everything else.

It wouldn't matter if the sin was unstealthed when the fight started.. there is still no chance for the wizard. At least barbs/bms/archers have a fighting chance. It isn't just a faceroll on the keyboard to kill them.. it can be a long fight and either side can win.
    Youtube Channel: youtube.com/user/D2VeT/videos?flow=grid&view=0
    Current gear: pwcalc.com/6ab2893fbfb080a8
    [SIGPIC]http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=684hgk&s=5[/SIGPIC]
  • Magicgabe - Lost City
    Magicgabe - Lost City Posts: 225 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    As a cleric I find assassins near impossible to kill. So I look to wizards for ideas since they are similar in many ways. However from what I've observed, there's no sequence of moves which will win. There are certain techniques. its been a while since I've last fought a sin but here are a few I'm heard of.

1)Popping off flying device for half damage taken
    2)sin teleports actually push a sin back a little in air

Here are things sins will do

1)use cut throat to sleep to deal with absolute domain
    2)use maze steps
    3)use sleep->innerharmony->headhunt
    4)use shadowjump->tackling slash->cutthrought against kiters
    5)get too cocky.

those are some clues
    and bro...fyi this isn't a story.

All people are idiodic but some are more idiotic than others.
  • KanariaRose - Archosaur
    KanariaRose - Archosaur Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    KanariaRoses foolproof guide to beating a sin:

1.) Find some form of disguise, perhaps a baby snow hare costume.

2.) Follow the sin and wait until it goes afk, un aware of the danger lurking within the seemingly innocent bunny.

3.) Once the sin has gone afk, BURST forth from your furry disguise and throw every skill you have at him

4.) Defile the sins corpse in some manner and scamper quickly back to town , praying he never finds you in the field
  • Atem - Harshlands
    Atem - Harshlands Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I do pretty well against sins so far. It seems the way to beat them is use very heavy garnets and half damage pots/Absolute Domain. Those give u enough time to get away and use force of will on them. Force of will and the wizzie sleep is the secret.

Now sins with OMGL33T gear and about 5 hits per second are another story but if wizzards could kill every other class they would be the most broken. It sounds like all the forum wizzards are just jelous.
  • Mumintroll - Heavens Tear
    Mumintroll - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,393 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I do pretty well against sins so far. It seems the way to beat them is use very heavy garnets and half damage pots/Absolute Domain. Those give u enough time to get away and use force of will on them. Force of will and the wizzie sleep is the secret.

Now sins with OMGL33T gear and about 5 hits per second are another story but if wizzards could kill every other class they would be the most broken. It sounds like all the forum wizzards are just jelous.

Wait till assassin will heave his end-game gear. Then you will just watch as you been killed. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BRAWNDO$$ - Lost City
    BRAWNDO$$ - Lost City Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    wrong post
    /10char
  • Adroit - Lost City
    edited August 2010

Great. A 9x wizard with 2 digit pvp kills is giving pvp advice. How cute.
  • Bowlinbob - Lost City
    Bowlinbob - Lost City Posts: 3,446 Arc User
    edited August 2010

im up to 3 digits :D does that make be adorable? <3
  • Sun_Burn - Lost City
    Sun_Burn - Lost City Posts: 579 Arc User
    edited August 2010

posted on wrong character.. qq i sux.
  • Rated_PG - Harshlands
    Rated_PG - Harshlands Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited August 2010

his wizzies pk count is 3 digit, and his clerics is 4 digit almost in the 2k's......fail much for you?
    E.D.N.T.H.O.O.E.I.S.B

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Extreme Dex Nuke The Hell Out Of Everybody In Sight Build

The path I chose is this, terrorizing anyone my daggers touch, sacrificing a pitiful bit of defense for amazingly high hits and crits, watching as everyone I come across hits the floor before they can react to my devastating hits, seeing them vanish in despair knowing they just got nuked. b:cool Yeah if this is wrong I don't want to be right. This is my build and the way I chose, if you don't like it, well gf to you. b:cool

Sins aren't op'd it's just that you suck ^.^.
    I'm a sin even at 3x I can kill all you oracled 10x noobs >.<
  • skyte325
    skyte325 Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I don't pvp much, but when I duel a sin its more about location than anything else. If I'm in an open area then I know its game over from the start. However as long as I can target something else, and get Dragons Breath up, I'm on an even playing field.
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    im up to 3 digits :D does that make be adorable? <3

yesh...
    ebil plan wurking.
    b:avoid
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Adroit - Lost City
    edited August 2010
    his wizzies pk count is 3 digit, and his clerics is 4 digit almost in the 2k's......fail much for you?

oh sry, an extra 50ish kills? The fact still stands, low pvp count = basically no experience. I could care less how much they've pk'd on their other characters.. it doesn't magically mean they know anything about any other class.

I'm so tired of all these "strategies" where you need to rely on the sin sucking to work. A good sin will not allow you to do ANYTHING, and there is no effective way to beat them.

I've explained it over and over and over again, I'm just getting really tired of this thread. You will notice that every end game mage that is active in pk will complain about sins.. then all the lowbie carebears thinking they know best and just spamming the thread. I'm waiting for a video of a wiz that can beat a decent sin 1v1 just 1 out of 50 times.
  • Damaged - Lost City
    Damaged - Lost City Posts: 460 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I'm waiting for a video of a wiz that can beat a decent sin 1v1 just 1 out of 50 times.

Lol what? Beat every factor sin on the server, expel self on their 3 spark, spam FoW button, sutra - hit for billions. They pot - you take flight + ds + boost till it's gone, they domain and you bunnyhop around for 5 seconds. Only problem is when you're in the air, solo, with expel on CD.

Look at Identical going for the kill and taking 17k 12k b:cute, SolidSnake and Roxxor being about as factor as donfrancesco (lulz), can't even think of any other half-geared sins on this server.

Get expel, have 220+ chi - everything's easy.

/thread
  • Adroit - Lost City
    edited August 2010
    Lol what? Beat every factor sin on the server, expel self on their 3 spark, spam FoW button, sutra - hit for billions. They pot - you take flight + ds + boost till it's gone, they domain and you bunnyhop around for 5 seconds. Only problem is when you're in the air, solo, with expel on CD.

Look at Identical going for the kill and taking 17k 12k b:cute, SolidSnake and Roxxor being about as factor as donfrancesco (lulz), can't even think of any other half-geared sins on this server.

Get expel, have 220+ chi - everything's easy.

/thread

And if the sin stealth's after your expel? THATS RIGHT, we're back to n00b sins again. Svvagger is decently geared, Kitamura and Ichigo (even though they are on our side). Even if they don't stealth.. FoW gets resisted half the time, and alot of the sins I'm seeing are now getting lawbreaker on their genies, so FoW is almost useless. Go back to being a carebear plox.
  • Damaged - Lost City
    Damaged - Lost City Posts: 460 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    And if the sin stealth's after your expel? THATS RIGHT, we're back to n00b sins again. Svvagger is decently geared, Kitamura and Ichigo (even though they are on our side). Even if they don't stealth.. FoW gets resisted half the time, and alot of the sins I'm seeing are now getting lawbreaker on their genies, so FoW is almost useless. Go back to being a carebear plox.

Nobody does that, and even if they did, that just means I survive. Go away with your 3xxx kills, one shot with spark pyro much :D
  • Adroit - Lost City
    edited August 2010
    Nobody does that, and even if they did, that just means I survive. Go away with your 3xxx kills, one shot with spark pyro much :D

Oh so you're saying if they do that.. you're screwed? I've fought some that do, so gtfo. FYI, I rarely pk now, I'm just being a pve carebear (like you) so I can get some better gearz. FYI, I've one shot you with SAGE BIDS so many times its not even funny.. IJS demon ****.
  • Dvalinn - Lost City
    Dvalinn - Lost City Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Nice catfight.

Low kill count doesn't necessarily mean you have a lack of experience, it could mean you lose a lot!
  • Adroit - Lost City
    edited August 2010
    Nice catfight.

Low kill count doesn't necessarily mean you have a lack of experience, it could mean you lose a lot!

You really want advice from somebody that loses alot? b:surrender
  • Roin - Harshlands
    Roin - Harshlands Posts: 155 Arc User
    edited August 2010

omg ty so many of the 9x/10x wiz are QQing so much about this your like the second wiz i have seen on the fourms that knows how to fight a sin its not all that hard if they dont want to spend a few $100 on there gear and allmost all the sin on my server suck as it is they just try to spark and auto att then get 1-2 shot b:victory
  • Nurfed_You - Harshlands
    Nurfed_You - Harshlands Posts: 754 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    if i dont get 1-2 shot outta stealth

get stunned>AD>WotP>Seal>SS>gush

timing is crucial, becuase you ahve to survive the stun and a few hits or you ownt have time during AD to hit and seal them.

When fighting sins i try not to blink away unless i know their jumping skills are on cooldown, if you have the chi you can continue with sleep or a trip spark to resist the sins next stun/seal. This combo doesnt always work, but 70% of the time i survive long enough to force the sin to stealth, or i win.

P.S. i posted this somewhere else, im just to lazy to link it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zuunu - Heavens Tear
    Zuunu - Heavens Tear Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    no this is how it goes.....
    Scenario 1

Noob Wiz: Do doo do do, hmm a beautifu-(POW!@#!#$@$@! CRITICAL 1956!) AHHH WTF Q>Q!@#$%@!$ omg im immob. Q.Q!@#$@!#$%#@!@ ahhh!!!! (CRITICAL 2436!!!) ahhhh Q.Q **** -.-

Sin: Hehe a wiz xD, easy kill :P, use T.slash to tick charm, then sss etc for the ko ^.^....BOOM@#$%@!#@ bwuahahahaha noob :D

Scenario 2

@$ wtf@#$#@!# (stunned ftw, and beat down to death ^.^)

Sin: Lol, idiot -.-, gf

if you have any problem with that, make a lvl 31 sin on Raging tide and pk/pvp my sin, I will destroy the sht out of you -.- sin ftwb:victory

How about you come to my server, make a 95 sin and see what happens. b:laugh
  • fulgida
    fulgida Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    You really want advice from somebody that loses alot? b:surrender

Actually, in my experience, that kind of advice has been pretty good -- apparently, people that lose learn stuff?
  • Rated_PG - Harshlands
    Rated_PG - Harshlands Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    How about you come to my server, make a 95 sin and see what happens. b:laugh

spoken like someone that has the skill to beat "the broken class", ;) (which is a good thing.)
    E.D.N.T.H.O.O.E.I.S.B

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Extreme Dex Nuke The Hell Out Of Everybody In Sight Build

The path I chose is this, terrorizing anyone my daggers touch, sacrificing a pitiful bit of defense for amazingly high hits and crits, watching as everyone I come across hits the floor before they can react to my devastating hits, seeing them vanish in despair knowing they just got nuked. b:cool Yeah if this is wrong I don't want to be right. This is my build and the way I chose, if you don't like it, well gf to you. b:cool

Sins aren't op'd it's just that you suck ^.^.
    I'm a sin even at 3x I can kill all you oracled 10x noobs >.<