XSerenaLunax - Dreamweaver Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    What do you think of my cleric? b:puzzled

1431e39.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Made by Moi b:cute

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    In dreams, we enter a world that's entirely our own. ~Steven Kloves, Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
  • Grippieluver - Lost City
    Grippieluver - Lost City Posts: 9,807 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    is she spose to look old b:surrender.. her face 5/5 she looks young in it, her hair color contradicts her face w/ the grandma styl..so... I give yer chara 4/5
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Thankiez to Dorset for the sig!

MagicHamsta will remain in our hearts forever

P.S. I am a female venomancer ^^ I know it's rare, isn't it?
  • XSerenaLunax - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2010
    Options
    is she spose to look old b:surrender.. her face 5/5 she looks young in it, her hair color contradicts her face w/ the grandma styl..so... I give yer chara 4/5

Haha I agree with you in fact that was an old screenie before I changed the hair colour, which is now silver/white (and the make up) and makes her look better XD

345ijk0.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

In dreams, we enter a world that's entirely our own. ~Steven Kloves, Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I agree, she looks better.. 5/5

• Tigrjanka - Archosaur
    Tigrjanka - Archosaur Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    kreeka wrote: »

tigrjanka, your character looks like an special one, though the **** and hips are too big. That doesn't fit the beautiful face.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Hi, thanks for review.
    Mostly of girls trying look like from fashion TV channel and i really disslike hollywood look girls in real life, hating them looks identical. And i love curvy with sweet face women, as i am myself. Most important be different and have personality, i tryed show it in my character. So i dissagree, that this face doesnt fit her. Dont be stereotypic.b:chuckle

Esnemyl -> she sooo cute and different!
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I liked yers Tig... 5/5

• Myifee - Dreamweaver
    Myifee - Dreamweaver Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    When you play this game your suppose to have fun
    Some people hate/dislike themselves...
    The way they look in
    real life,
    So they make a cute/beautifull lookin' character so when they play PWI
    Or any other MMORPG.. They can escape from the real world / problems /COLOR][COLOR="White"]etc[/COLOR][COLOR="Pink"
    They have..
    & Play without thinking of there problems and such.
    If you hate people because of how they look (In real life / PWI or any other MMORPG)
    You have some serious issues..

No offense!

but I know what you mean with Hollywood 'look' girls but that's just wrong..
    You can DISLIKE people.. But hating them for something like this is kinda overreacted..

b:bye
    P.S

I've posted two screenshots in this thread with the same look
    &

I just read your "dont be stereotypic" If that's meant for me.. your just
    ?.
  • Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    Esnemyl - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,079 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Well Tig, thank you for your nice comment on how original my char is (took me an hour to make her originally, I wanted her to look like me irl), but I did feel like you where being slightly harsh on the other girls and guys here.
    Personally, I think every single character is unique and beautiful in their own way, there really wasnt any need to diss the other ladies and gentlemen.
    Sometimes, you got to look beyond the character, and look at the personality.

Myifee girl btw, Tig didnt say she HATED us, she just isn't fussed on most characters looking alike, please don't flame up over somebody's opinion then call them names, it gets people nowhere..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<3 by Silvy
    Reborn ditzy archer with a serious oreo addiction =3

'...cuz my IQ is just above what is required to function as a human' - tsumaru2
  • Myifee - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Well Tig, thank you for your nice comment on how original my char is (took me an hour to make her originally, I wanted her to look like me irl), but I did feel like you where being slightly harsh on the other girls and guys here.
    Personally, I think every single character is unique and beautiful in their own way, there really wasnt any need to diss the other ladies and gentlemen.
    Sometimes, you got to look beyond the character, and look at the personality.

Myifee girl btw, Tig didnt say she HATED us, she just isn't fussed on most characters looking alike.

Not saying she's hating US I'm just saying
    If you hate people because of how they look (In real life / PWI or any other MMORPG)
    You have some serious issues

Like I said you can dislike people but HATING them,
    Is overreacted and she says '

Mostly of girls trying look like from fashion TV channel and
    i really disslike hollywood look girls in real life, hating them looks
    '

OR I'M JUST BAD AT READING ENGLISH.. OR SHE HAS TO TYPE BETTER.

And at the end of her text it says ; Dont be stereotypic.
    So it kinda feels like she's talking to me,
    Because I've posted 2 screenies of my character with the same look
    Just another position / place <[ That sounds weird ] b:chuckle

O, and she's talking about the girls not guys -_-
    Anyways I'm done.

b:kiss

P.S
    I'M NOT FLAMING, OR TRYING TO START A FIGHT ON A FORUM
    OR SOMETHIN' LIKE THAT CAUSE THATS JUST PATHETIC
    I'M JUST GIVING MY OPINION.
    AND I'M NOT REALLY CALLING HER NAMES -_-
  • Gypsy_Lady - Sanctuary
    Gypsy_Lady - Sanctuary Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    23w6wqg.jpg

1zp5lvn.jpg
  • Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    Esnemyl - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,079 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Cant.. stop... taking images X_X
    2bzmmd.jpg
    308xi4o.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<3 by Silvy
    Reborn ditzy archer with a serious oreo addiction =3

'...cuz my IQ is just above what is required to function as a human' - tsumaru2
  • Scheris - Raging Tide
    Scheris - Raging Tide Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Psychic:
    201007301916432.png

Veno model:
    201007292056232.png

Sin model:
    201007291900152.png
    201007291857012.png
  • jaeseu
    jaeseu Posts: 420 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Gypsy_Lady: I really like your archer the most. I usually don't like the thick, black eye make-up that lines the eyes on majority of female characters, but fortunately, I think your archer is one of the minority that can pull it off well. :P I give her a 4/5. For your veno, she's cute but I consider her part of the majority as to the make-up thing I mentioned previously. :( Sorry! 3/5.

Esnemyl: Your character has one of the prettiest lip-shape to it. Usually I see a lot of too thin or tiny or overly plump lips...XD. The screenshot showing her with her hair pulled back is my favorite of the two. 3/5 for the first one but 4/5 for the second.

Scheris: I l-o-v-e your psychic. I don't know if it's the red colors and the awesome skin color or what, but it's pretty, well, awesome. I give her a 4.5/5. For your veno, I don't like her very much. Her lips seem a little smooshed together and eyes look like they're giving me the death stare. @_@ Which...while we're on topic of death, please don't kill me for giving the rating of a 1/5 for her. ><;;;;; For your sin, I like the model with the darker hair. Unmotivated to explain why...so I just give the first sin model a 3.5/5 and the second one a 2/5.

@.@ Sorry if anything I said to anyone is seems harsh or whatever. No harm intended!

Here's my veno (and click here for unedited version o.o, warning, huge image):
    20100730203352cropped2.png
  • GrimReaperHC - Dreamweaver
    GrimReaperHC - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,695 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    OMG, 6/5 !!!!!!!!! There is something extraordinary in thsi pic b:shocked
  • Flawaz - Heavens Tear
    Flawaz - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    jae: I really like your character, she has some sort of mystery and innocence too her. Her eyes, I think, are the right size and her nose fits her facial structure really well. She doesnt have too much makeup on without her face looking too naked :) 4.8/5
    Here is my cleric. I have a few more images if nessesary.
    2pq5e0n.jpg
  • ___LOENA___ - Heavens Tear
    ___LOENA___ - Heavens Tear Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    hi again

____________LOENA11.jpg
  • __ELSA__ - Heavens Tear
    __ELSA__ - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I got new cleric

2010-07-3111-34-01.jpg
  • Demitrix - Harshlands
    Demitrix - Harshlands Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    LO - 4.5/5 Pretty :)
    Elsa - 3.9/5 the eyeshadow is a bit too green for me :x otherwise it looks good.

And..due to alot of people thinkin my eyes were too squinty..and after looking at them for a while and realizing it myself, I've fixed em. Tell me what you guys think =)

~Before.
    http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i50/06xxxsarahxxx06/demix.png

~After.
    http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i50/06xxxsarahxxx06/2010-07-3103-19-47.png
    edited July 2010
    Options
    @ Scheris There's something I just love about the first pic of your assasin! Its a perfect look for that class!
    b:victory

Archer:
    2vkyp05.jpg

Cleric:
    345ijk0.jpg

Blademaster:
    2a7sndt.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited July 2010
    Options
    Oh and Demitrix I think your char looks very nice before and after b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Scheris - Raging Tide
    Scheris - Raging Tide Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    jaese:
    Thanks, I really love my Psychic. Took me some time.
    And I really wanted to put something "death" on my veno, I am happy to have worked.
    XSerenaLunax:
    Thank you.

Now the points!

jaese: 5 / 5
    Personal opinion: not like much rabbit ears, but your veno has something neat, cute and adult. I loved that.

Flawaz: 5 / 5
    Beautiful skin color. b:chuckle But I would like to see more pictures. I loved the facial expression.

___LOENA___: 4 / 5
    Very cute, really, but I think it would be better without the thunderponytail. Just an opinion.

__ELSA__: 3 / 5
    I do not quite understand her expression, I'm sorry.b:surrender But the lips are really beautiful and are a perfect match with the color of the skin.

Demitrix: 4 / 5
    The facial structure is beautiful, but her eyes seem a bit spotty for me.

XSerenaLunax: 4 / 5 4 / 5 and 5 / 5
    All three look so adult and mature ... Just do not like the hair of the cleric.
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Seren.. 4/5 on the last pic.. she's really cute, but the chin is a bit too pointy for my taste lol

• Tigrjanka - Archosaur
    edited July 2010
    Options

OR I'M JUST BAD AT READING ENGLISH.. OR SHE HAS TO TYPE BETTER.

And at the end of her text it says ; Dont be stereotypic.
    So it kinda feels like she's talking to me,
    [/SIZE]

I think, dear, you gave me too much attention. I even didint see ur char and still too lazy to do it now:)
    Yeah probably my english is too poor for tell corectly what i was meaning. I dont hating anyone. And even it would be so, i think you shouldnt have problem with that. Thats my opinion and everyone has right to have it on their own way.
  • Silest - Sanctuary
    Silest - Sanctuary Posts: 816 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Here's my character. I kinda based her off of Shurelia from the first Ar tonelico game. XD

20100729220725.th.png

20100729220839.th.png

hyear, so yorr hartes li ravatail?
    (hey, so you love that reyvatail too eh?)

7/10 for effort made in trying to look like her.
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    hyear, so yorr hartes li ravatail?
    (hey, so you love that reyvatail too eh?)

7/10 for effort made in trying to look like her.

Yes. XD

I don't know why I decided to base my character on that reyvateil though, especially since I'd only played ATII (multiple times actually for the different endings). I really like how Shurelia looks though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Nubispotze - Heavens Tear
    Nubispotze - Heavens Tear Posts: 512 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    apples.jpg?t=1280642432
    Exegesis-103-Psychic--blackballs, blueballs, pinkballs, hairless balls. You got a lotta balls to be applying to Enrage...AND ask for a private denial reason? gg man. gg.
  • Silest - Sanctuary
    Silest - Sanctuary Posts: 816 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I think, dear, you gave me too much attention. I even didint see ur char and still too lazy to do it now:)
    Yeah probably my english is too poor for tell corectly what i was meaning. I dont hating anyone. And even it would be so, i think you shouldnt have problem with that. Thats my opinion and everyone has right to have it on their own way.

However you made an indirect insult to those whom you assume makes stereotypical characters. And that's called generalizing.

My first post about this, and my last.

This topic is rating characters. It's not about your controversial opinion for what appears to be "trendy" and "stereotypical". You made your character look like you. Congratulations. Everyone's characters is unique. What you also tried to insinuate is that yours is perhaps the only 'unique' looking character in the game. People have the right to do whatever they like with the look of their characters. For guys, maybe the hot chick from a movie is what they vision as their character. For girls, maybe they do the same thing you do but add a little extra spice. I made mine in the image of all my tastes in a woman. The "Perfect woman" in Perfect World. I know she does not exist, and I would never ask a female to try and be a "perfect woman", but I have it in PWI, and thats that. In the end, who are you to judge?
  • Ansatsushaa - Archosaur
    Ansatsushaa - Archosaur Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Yes they do ^^
    Rebirthed: Ansatsushaa Sage Psy & OhMonDieu Demon Mystic
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the sexy siggy I'm seriously stoked!<3b:thanks
  • Tigrjanka - Archosaur
    edited August 2010
    Options
    However you made an indirect insult to those whom you assume makes stereotypical characters. And that's called generalizing.

My first post about this, and my last.

This topic is rating characters. It's not about your controversial opinion for what appears to be "trendy" and "stereotypical". You made your character look like you. Congratulations. Everyone's characters is unique. What you also tried to insinuate is that yours is perhaps the only 'unique' looking character in the game. People have the right to do whatever they like with the look of their characters. For guys, maybe the hot chick from a movie is what they vision as their character. For girls, maybe they do the same thing you do but add a little extra spice. I made mine in the image of all my tastes in a woman. The "Perfect woman" in Perfect World. I know she does not exist, and I would never ask a female to try and be a "perfect woman", but I have it in PWI, and thats that. In the end, who are you to judge?

Lol...You are absolutelly wrong. I were telling my opinion of life, coz its the best way to discribe why i made such of face with big hips and huge breast:D And what i was telling, is that its quite steriotipical to think, that with nice and cute face cant be curvy body. There was nothing to do with ur or someone else characters,ur taste when making them, or real life people. Read again my text.b:surrender
  • Myifee - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2010
    Options
    . b:chuckle